[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

2 hours ago, masthu said:

Wookie is trying to tell dongha that hyunnie is  "naekkeohya" lmaooo :lol::lol:

Right chinguya! The 3rd kiss in Suspicious partner hit naver like a Tsunami

Thats a whooping 130 million views on Naver man and add the total views in youtube and thats a huge amount! SBS has to give Award it to namji theres no escaping/

If SBS doesn't award that kiss to namji, or even one of the best couple award to namji... from all these obvious evidences.. then i really really chincha dunno what to say at all. -________-

• Like 11
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

My post of the day:

Before my exams ended, i was looking forward to my holiday so i can watch the dramas that i wanna watch (WYWS and BTIMFL) without thinking about school, without rushing for projects and etc, just purely working FT only. But now that my exams are over, and my holiday is here.. i have no feel for any dramas apart from SP. Chincha man. The addiction is so real. *cries* and SBS is not helping because they made me get addicted to a show (well, technically it was @attriste), but the odds of rewarding SP and the casts for their efforts seems to be low. URGH. I seriously wanna boycott SBS now at this point in time. Hope they wake up in time man. !@#$%^&*(

edit: @pauliza That clip isn't helping me at all. OMG. I think i am super biased to the max. Why do i feel that he seems so happy talking about SP. And, did he compliment Hyunni again by saying real life is "not as handsome and pretty as them?" LOL. And that, "no? Not allowed?" What was that about? LOL. Wookie is seriously playing with us during jiscovery. And i guess... the DVD didn't use the first session when he sang yeppo right? LOL. Okay. I think i might just go get the jiscovery DVD because of this scene. Damn it. *val, calm down and be rational, caldm down and be rational, Val. Calm downnnn~~~* *Breaths in and out (x3)

:bawling::confounded::dizzy::expressionless:

• Like 11
  • LOL 6

33 minutes ago, babyval22 said:

That clip isn't helping me at all. OMG. I think i am super biased to the max. Why do i feel that he seems so happy talking about SP. And, did he compliment Hyunni again by saying real life is "not as handsome and pretty as them?" LOL. And that, "no? Not allowed?" What was that about? LOL. Wookie is seriously playing with us during jiscovery. And i guess... the DVD didn't use the first session when he sang yeppo right? LOL. Okay. I think i might just go get the jiscovery DVD because of this scene. Damn it. *val, calm down and be rational, caldm down and be rational, Val. Calm downnnn~~~* *Breaths in and out (x3)

Hahahaha..I think this video gonna to be my next evidences this ship is sailing besides the necklace and his priceless expression when dropped Hyunnie name at mbc interview .Gosh his expression in this video was PRICELESS too !!

"NOT AS PRETTY & HANDSOME AS THEM " ..??? We know he said Hyunnie sexy at SP's pc ,shouted Yeppuda during SP's Pc ,said "Nam Ji Hyun yeppuda " during SP's vlive & slipped his  tongue said "Yeppo " when Hyunnie's face appeared on big screen during his Jiscovery Concert ....hahahaha..my question is can we put "NOT AS PRETTY & HANDSOME AS THEM "  in our YEPPO lists ? This one was SO OBVIOUS  ,indirectly he admitted HE IS HANDSOME & HYUNNIE IS PRETTY !! hahaha ..Oh Boy ,why you are so transparent like a glass ?? ! :lol:

I have one question to @rockband

Did the Yeppo part when he slipped his tongue included in that Jiscovery DVD? Thank you :D

• Like 11
  • LOL 4

1 hour ago, pauliza said:
Video of SP's scene from Jiscovery DVD  .He seemed so excited & proud :D

credit to @rockband ,@jiji_addict ig 

This video is gold his smile, his eyes wookieya why so obvious:wink:.  "Not as handsome and pretty as them" boi just indirectly called him and hyuniee handsome and pretty in comparison to real life couples.  I don't know about SBS but wookie definitely gave best couple  award to Jibong here.

Wookie is so kind he didn't forget to feed us shippers with shipping material before leaving for MS.

Sometimes I feel that he is dropping all these cute little hints so that in future even if there's news about them fans reaction would be like "wah why am I not surprised by this". He seems to be very much curious about real life when it comes to SP coz its so real.

I wonder if he asked the same for his other works coz they too had few romantic scripted scenes:D.

• Like 16
  • Thanks 1

On 12/13/2017 at 1:44 PM, riririru said:

http://m.tv.naver.com/v/2405231

Sbs drama award teaser~ let's show our support by commenting SP/jibong related comments (in eng/kor/other langs) kekeke

Some words in kor

Hide contents

Suspicious partner = 수상한파트너 (or 수트너)

Jibong couple = 지봉커플

Noh Jiwook / Eun Bonghee = 노지욱 / 은봉희

Ji Changwook / Nam Jihyun = 지창욱 / 남지현

SP is daebak/jjang = 수상한파트너 대박/짱

Etcetc

I'm reposting this again to remind all to try our best to comment. Gahh. I guess this is the only thing we can do for now. Naver account can be created easily or if you have the line app, you can log in through line as well. (: I think cos of namji, i have used the most number of korean words ever. hahaha. @riririru Thanks for the heads up again dearie! LOL. Did i make sense by commenting this? Wahahahah

수상한파트너 대박

지봉커플 짱
지창욱=노지욱

남지현=은봉희

I'm hoping it means

SP daebak

Jibong couple jjang!

jcw=njw

njh=ebh

Hahahahaha. I can't help but shake head at myself. LOL! 

• Like 10
  • LOL 3
  • Thanks 1

I think the video that was shared by @rockband is the first concert??  While the video that was shared in IG,  YT etc was the second concert. Am I right? Because he has a blazer here while the other video he is like wearing a sky blue polo. 

About wookies question, yes you seem so real. He is like testing the water to see his fan reactions and you can see his ever smiling face. 

When he asked is this real in GF and BF life (sleeping in the lap scene)  the fan said not as handsome and pretty , so technically he did not said he is handsome and JH is pretty. Dont worry chingu we still has a lot ollection that CW said that JH is pretty

Edited by ajmamor1976
wrong interpretation
  • Like 17
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, ajmamor1976 said:

I think the video that was shared by @rockband is the first concert??  While the video that was shared in IG,  YT etc was the second concert. Am I right? Because he has a blazer here while the other video he is like wearing a sky blue polo. 

About wookies question, yes you seem so real. He is like testing the water to see his fan reactions and you can see his ever smiling face. 

Ok how many now is our collection of CW saying JH is pretty?? To all haters out there who is always bashing JH. Open your eyes even CW is saying our baby girl is pretty and it is not for the ratings coz SP has ended. 

Yesss...

I am underlying this sentence "not as pretty and handsome as they are" 

He admit it, VERY LOUDLY

• Like 16

1 hour ago, khalinkikyo said:

Yesss...

I am underlying this sentence "not as pretty and handsome as they are" 

He admit it, VERY LOUDLY

I will hightlight this 3 sentences from this video :D .

1 - Not as pretty & handsome as them.
2-  Does it seem REAL ? In REAL boyfriend & girlfriend life ?  .

3 - I am just curious .Is it REAL ?

• Like 12
  • LOL 1

43 minutes ago, pauliza said:

I can't view the ig link posted in this thread .Is it  because of the problem with my internet connection  or something wrong with soompi ?

Same here.. I sent a message to soompi already.. I need to search your ig sharing from my ig instead using the ig link u shared. :confounded:

• Like 7
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1