[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

Lmao I still can't get over the fact that these two just disappeared at the same time right before her birthday and Hyunie emerged after 6 Days and wookie after 7 days! Not at all suspicious. :ph34r:

As per the timeline she was at the wrap up party on her b'day but gal didn't go to soop to collect her gifts but she was totally out of the radar afterwards. Both of them were just posting throwbacks and nothing i mean nothing were real time posts. Even her Vlog was a pre-recorded one. With all the delay fans were prepared to send a search party to get her out of whatever cave she had been hiding haha

Love how she's hugging the balloon our NamJi Shippers (Star Moon International) sent her. So cute! :wub:

YU3S90H.png

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Min P said:

She must be aware that it is just not SP on screen pair fan account but jcw and njh shipping account right? Because i have seen both of them post about it.i think wookie posted the food truck pics right? 

Yup both wookie and hyunie know that Star Moon International is a Shipper Account and have always acknowledged their Shippers support. SMI has been consistant in sending food trucks to all of Wookie's and Hyunie's dramas since SP. We should really appreciate SMI's dedication and hardwork. Plus the smart watch hyunie used to wear was a gift from SMI. :wub:

Even Hyunie's Aunt Cindy reposted SMI's fan support on her Instagram Stories. Take a look at the below pic. :ph34r:

EEonPHM.png

Edited by masthu
  • Like 1

Wookie's first answer related to the painting and the painter in YT was "The Great map of the East land" but kyungsoo rejected the idea that someone might nitpick it. 

Fyi Nam Ji Hyun acted as Kim Soon Sil in "The Great map of the East land".

Lmao what's with his facial expression when suggesting that drama kekeke. Oppa are you hiding something from us? :lol::ph34r:

Attaching the insta link to that video

https://www.instagram.com/p/CizlgWopyot/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

srvYTZn.png

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Min P said:

I was going through past posts in the SMI account.one I found hilarious was wookie on soem reality show. He got something in a tulip bag :joy:

He gave such a domesticated vibe there. He doesn't know manual is in the bag. Bcos someone else must have packed it for him.  

Never seen that post. Dearie can you please paste the instagran link to the post here? *sending finger hearts*

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Min P said:

I think you all have been shipping for so long that you may have become immune to other Fandom remarks.but reading certain snide remarks from other shipper Fandom or "so called" neutrals and seeing soem completely delusional shipping upsets me still. Rationally I know I should ignore it but I get affected despite myself.  I can't even rant Here openly bcos we are not supposed to :-( 

Just ignore and block, it does wonders.

Hello everybody it's been long hey. But still in the ship, just real life things happening. Our ship still sailing and it's good to check in once in a while.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Min P said:

I think you all have been shipping for so long that you may have become immune to other Fandom remarks.but reading certain snide remarks from other shipper Fandom or "so called" neutrals and seeing soem completely delusional shipping upsets me still. Rationally I know I should ignore it but I get affected despite myself.  I can't even rant Here openly bcos we are not supposed to :-( 

Hello! I’m a fairly new shipper myself. I only watched Suspicious Partner early 2020, fell hard, watched the BTS, fell harder hehehe. I’ve been lurking in this thread since then, finished 1,700+ pages in I think 2 months (LOL) I follow SMI IG page and a few other JiJi/NamJi pages as well. Just like what @sp17jcshippersaid, I just ignore and click uninterested when I come across other fandom posts so they won’t appear in my feed. The so-called “neutrals” who make snide remarks are just obsessive fans who think they own Wookie. I think they hate Ji Hyun the most because out of all the ships, this ship has a 99% probability of sailing(although in my opinion, it’s already been sailing) <3 Just ignore them, unless they say something really bad against Hyunnie, which happened a few times already and SMI and other fan accounts did something about it. Let’s just do our thing, support them both, until we reach the port. :)) Hope you all have a nice day! <3

Oppa are you killing time waiting for Jihyunah? :ph34r: He's always spotted near someone's gym lol

We know someone's sister who visited London Bagel recently :lol:. Man our shippers are like FBI haha

amuG58a.png

atOsaS4.png

And Wook be like: :joy:

BmAN51E.gif

Edited by masthu
  • LOL 1

It's D17. :fullofhearts:

Any new shippers lurking out here? Now come out come out. You are most welcome to share your take here. Please feel free to. *finger hearts*

The way these two are being styled is getting ridiculous by the day. How more similar could they get. :lol:

Happens when you share your stylists everywhere you go :ph34r:

7rwukck.png

2sOZnoV.png

6F38133.png

• Love 1

Hi everyone!!!

Hope y'all are doing well. I don't remember the last time I logged into my Soompi account. It's great to see that the thread still has got active engagement. Enjoyed watching both Wook's (The sound of magic) and Hyunie's (Little Women) dramas from this year. Love that they are keeping us entertained.:love:

• Love 1