[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

1 hour ago, luvforever said:

We finally got a pic of him. Thank you Fairy Godmother:D

Thank you for updating @luvforever unnie! Woah wookie is glowing like a star! This post just made my day! Please serve well and return home safe and sound! Soldier Ji aja aja fighting!!! :heart:

• Like 18

Hello everyone!!! How’s everybody doing? I am currently in Seoul. Today, part of my itinerary was to visit Noh Ji Wook’s office!!! I  was so excited but google Map started acting up and led us to Namsan Mountain :crazy: .. then it is snowing. My husband is no longer smiling so we decided to go back to our place. But i’ll really try to go tomorrow

• Like 13
  • LOL 6

Tipsy Findings: Top 10 Locations Used by Different Dramas

goblin-suspicious-partner-filmng-locatio
Date: January 30, 2018 Author: tipsyahjumma 

Have you ever watched a drama and felt like something seems too familiar? You’ll grow restless for a while and dig deep into your memory thinking that you’ve seen it somewhere before.  You may even believe that it’s déjà vu, but chances are you’ve been lured by the K-Drama genies in their maze of filming locations.

After some time, you’ll subconsciously develop this habit of searching Easter eggs in the dramas you watch, and then finally accept your fate of being trapped in the K-Dramaworld with them oppas, not complaining though. 

Full article here: https://ahjummamshies.wordpress.com/2018/01/30/tipsy-findings-top-10-locations-used-by-different-dramas/

• Like 14
  • LOL 1

On 1/28/2018 at 10:24 PM, midorinokerochan said:

Apologizing for the belated reply, but... 

Well, I guess your description must be very close to the truth and that's more or less what happened. At least, about their funny faces, as they had probably just had a focused expression while intently listening to the instructions coming from the PD. As to Hyunie's arms/hands... that makes sense too :wink: 

But this makes me wonder even more just how detailed were the instructions they got from PDnim and/or from the script for such scenes. 

See, I watched a few BTS for Ruler - Muster of the Mask (I had started watching this drama too, along with SP, but then dropped it halfway) last summer, and in particular I remember the making of a kiss scene where the PD was there going over every tiny detail with the actors, including showing to the actress were exactly to put her hand on the guy's back, and how to move it, etc. 

Now, I am not 100% sure whether this happens normally or it's just this PD's own style. I tend to believe the latter, though, since I don't recall seeing anything consistently that specific and thorough in my almost 10 years of kdrama  + bts watching, and I know I had read a lot of comments at that time pointing out how specific and meticulous he was. Too much, if you ask me.

Anyway, we can safely say that we have never seen this kind of behavior from Park SunHo PDnim in the bts of SP. I have no idea if he did something like that when explaining for the first time the scenes to the actors, and it simply never appeared in the bts that were released, but if that's the case I am grateful we were never shown that, because it would have taken away a lot of my enjoyment and delight (not just about NamJi, but also about the drama itself). Still, based on everything we've seen and heard/read, I really believe he is not that kind of director and that is not how SP was filmed. We have seen him going over the scenes with Wookie and Hyunie and the 2 of them asking and looking at him for directions, of course, but we have also seen them giving their own input and suggestions for the couple scenes, and PDnim agreeing with them. We have seen Hyunie practicing how to put her hand on Wookie's head for the "love for humanity" sign, but it was just the two of them rehearsing, without intervention from PDnim; and again during the rehearsal for the second (1st day) kiss, she was practicing how to place her hands on his chest... PDnim was there and gave some input, but for the most part he was just watching (and laughing at JCW's antics, lips licking, etc. :wink:).  Also during the 3rd kiss + bed scene rehearsal, we got some pretty good idea of how he directed them: tell them how he planned to film the scene and what they had to do in rather general terms, such as "now turn and go into oppa's arms" or "BH should take off the jacket because this is an adult love", but  that's it. Definitely present, but quite unobtrusive. I mean, just the fact that NJH felt the need to ask a general question  such as "are we going to kiss all the way to the room?" while they were already practicing for the scene says a lot about unspecific the directions were! :lol:

It's not that surprising if the PD realized early on that he had two actors who were not only serious and committed to do their best so that the drama could turn out well, but also had that sizzling chemistry to really make also the intimate scenes look real and convincing. So he only needed to give them just a few instructions for the couple scenes, and then let them work their magic. :wink:

So, back to our pictures, yes, it is definitely possible that PDnim was explaining to them how he planned to film (camera angles, etc.), and that it had to be a passionate kiss suggesting also that BH puts her arms around JW's neck, but I am quite satisfied knowing that most probably everything after that was Wookie & Hyunie's free interpretation / improvisation. :tongue: Tongue action, free roaming of hands, neck caressing, not a single cm between their bodies, etc... You know what I mean, don't you? :ph34r::lol::wub:

But just in case anyone needs to refresh their memory (and because we all need motivation and NamJi vitamins to keep voting), let me serve you this dish:

Hahaha. You're right dearie.. it may or may not be directed by PD nim but like what @daloula said, one thing for sure is that PD nim isn't one who controls or direct too tightly. Perhaps in that moment, they were just concentrating on listening to him. Hahah. And the best part was even when they were listening to him, Hyunni didn't take her hands off wookie. Kekeke. PD nim prolly relished that he had namji as his lead actors with their sizzling chemistry and them taking the lead and initiatives and having so many discussions and ideas between them. Hahahah!

16 hours ago, midorinokerochan said:

This said, I guess that with our boy in the army and baby girl on hiatus to focus on her studies, we really need the DVD to provide us some new material. Even if we can watch over and over and over our favorite BTS and FMV, and never get tired of them, some new stuff would be  nice. But we have to be patient for now. Even though the idea of 2 couple discs had me quite excited  and I can't wait for those!!! :lol:

Hahaha. I can imagine us going all gaga over the new materials and dissecting everything that we see! LOL!

8 hours ago, malaya said:

IMO, whether that was spontaneous reaction or pre-planned and discussed by our OTP that they will give it all for their kissing scene, it doesn’t take away nor diminished its rawness factor. It has been so far one of the best kiss I’ve seen in K-drama land and their chemistry is still one of the most natural of the ones I’ve seen so far.

Yup i agree! Keke. Although..... i think the T actions they had there weren't pre-planned. Hahahaha! Cos the scene didn't have the need for it, and if it was pre-planned, imo, it would have been even more obvious rather than us having to zoom in just to make sure. LOL.

5 hours ago, firsttimeshipper said:

Hello everyone!!! How’s everybody doing? I am currently in Seoul. Today, part of my itinerary was to visit Noh Ji Wook’s office!!! I  was so excited but google Map started acting up and led us to Namsan Mountain :crazy: .. then it is snowing. My husband is no longer smiling so we decided to go back to our place. But i’ll really try to go tomorrow

You're so cute chingu!!! I hope your husband will be smiling when u get there! Kekek. Have a fun trip!

edit: Great job everyone for voting! Hehehehehe. So happy when i saw namji and SP went into top 3. Let's keep the momentum going! Fighting everyone!

psst: is the top 3 ranked in order?

• Like 20

6 hours ago, m i s z CHEN said:

I'M SURE YOU GUYS HAVE ALREADY SEEN THE PICTURES FLOODING THROUGH INSTAGRAM BU FAIRY GOD MOTHER WENT TO SEE WOOKIE!!!!

IF SHE WENT, I WONDER WHO WENT ALSO TO VISIT!!!!

GAHHHH!!

Actually ,its less suspicious if Hyunie joined fairy godmother to meet Wookie because afterall they share the same stylist .But according to Hyunnie's time frame seems like its impossible ,right ?Or maybe possible if some of the posts are late post ? 

Thursday-Jeju 
Friday - vlive 
Saturday - no info 
Sunday  -Dinner with friends (or maybe late post ) 
Monday -No info 
Tuesday - her recent ig update (or maybe this is also late post ?) 

Either as a lover /friend /co actress... with fairy godmother/sp team /choi tae joon or alone ,my gut instinct said she already visited him.Because we don't see any proof that doesn't mean it didn't happen ,right ? For example,their met up before Wookie's enlistment .Its really happened but none of them post any photo :D

• Like 15

23 minutes ago, babyval22 said:
Ctto 

I think all of us are feeling the same thing man. Gosh. 2019 can u please arrive quickly? Thank you very much! LOL. And the SP photoshoot will always give me so much feels. T.T

Ohmygawd. That second caption is seriously describing me!:lol: I watched IANAR and the last scene just made me think of what hopefully would happen to namji 2019. Lol. #delulu. Afterwards, I moved on from IANAR and started rewatching SP. Ottoghe. Can we please fast forward to 2019? LOL

hi chingudeul! Hope everyone’s well! RL is taking over most of my time these days but in the beat of daily life, something always reminds me of them. Can’t help it. I’m so attached. Lol. I don’t post as much but I lurk here and like posts when I can. Hehehe. And, so sweet of Fairy godmother to visit Wookie. How freezing cold it must be in Cheorwon! Just thinking, Winter Olympics is next week. Is Cheorwon close to Pyeongchang? 

• Like 17