[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

1 hour ago, lovethatlook said:

LOL!!! Right.

Love the captions in these IG posts. Until now, there is still so much hate from other ships who are so bitter.

WHY SO SERIOUS? Move on and stop the hate. :ph34r::wub:

giphy.gif

Ohmagaad... I'm dying at that caption. Someone needs to start a slightlyinappropriatenamji Instagram now. 

• Like 10
  • LOL 10

5 hours ago, f8te said:

AAA

Primary Voting will start on October 12 at 12am (Korean Time). Lets do our best to help Hyunie make it to top 10 :D

yay i'm so glad hyunnie made it! how is the next round of voting going to work? is it the same as the first round? i heard it was going to be different. let's keep fighting chingus!!

• Like 19
  • Thanks 3

22 hours ago, f8te said:

@midorinokerochan we can add this one chingu. Look at Hyuniie’s hand

ctto

Good catch, dear! That was not so easy to spot :D

OK, then ... my turn. I guess that on of my favorite examples of skinship initiated by Hyunie will always be this one:

So comfortable, so natural, so close, so happy... 'nuff said :wub::wub::wub:

20 hours ago, masthu said:

No worries unnie! We do know how hectic real life could become. So take your time and reply :)

You don't do "sweet gazing" at your co presenter right! No wonder that beautiful smile of hyunnie had him smitten right from the start and  and led him to describe his ideal type as someone who has a beautiful smile. Wookie stop giving yourself away LOL ! Hyunnie's stare falls in the ninja category. Her stare is quick and ninja like keke... 

We guys will be looking forward to all your screencaps unnie! Haha their staring contest lol!  of course lets make another list and we've got time to kill until MAy 2019...

1) Look at hyunnie's shy glance directed at wookie 

2) right after that he reacts by licking his lips. Wookie on smitten and shy mode keke

3) Now see who’s side eyeing whom keke…  

4) Could wookie be side eyeing hyunnie??

Thank you, dearie!  :D

Love your gifs of the SMA :lol: Yep, a lot of sweet gazing, even if somehow still cautious and not overdone, on both sides on that occasion! :wink:

So, here is some more examples of Hyunie #sneakingaglance (and being a little bit naughty) 

wound.jpg

and of course what makes it even better is Wookie's expression / reaction to her teasing :lol::tongue::wink:

For the full video see in the spoiler 

Spoiler

Here! this part starts at 1:41

Then... no.2.

I've tried to make a gif (my very first gif ever... the things we do for NamJi... :lol:) but  I am afraid it's not very clear. A clip with zoom-in and slo-mo would be much better, but that's too much for me, sorry! I'll post a few screenshots in the spoiler

FDLy_JP.gif

Spoiler

bed_scene.jpg

full video (even if I am sure you all have it bookmarked :tongue::ph34r:) here 

from 1:52 

The poor boy was fanning himself to cool down, and looking everywhere but at her. He even stared at the bunnies, poor thing. 

And our girl... well, she definitely sneaked a look at least a couple of times :tongue::ph34r::lol: 

Assessing  if he was nervous and/or what effect she was having on him?  :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

I have to go to bed now, it's super late! :o  Have a nice day, everyone :heart:

• Like 11
  • LOL 11

G O O D M O R N I N G!!!

:lol::lol::lol: She’s adorable :lol::lol::lol:

@lovethatlook chincha? Hope to hear from her soon :D

@genxv yep! The same interview. Accdg to our chingu @ajmamor1976_30b1 The only thing new showed on this vid is him receiving a gift from the show.

@m i s z CHEN i think the way of voting is still the same. 1vote/ fb or naver acct however this time, only the top 10 will make it to the next (final) round of voting

@midorinokerochan That’s my fave tooo! 

Them laughing sooo hard. Hyunie burrying her face on wook’s shoulder while embracing his arm. PRICELESS!!! 

8_D51_DD99_B0_BD_446_A_9_B2_A_312_C9_E1_

41_D0_DF62_E944_40_CD_94_EC_D7_C45_BFA75

• Like 11
  • LOL 7

Credit to the owner & thank you for the sub :lol:

"Mc :Njh shi receieved sincere love from 2 guys.In reality,which one will you pick ,kang seo jon or park hyunsik?

Njh:Its better for me to keep it as a secret .

Phs :Eventhough I am here beside you? " .

Coincidentally phs on her right side & Wookie on her left side .

Bong hee: 2 are better than 1 (or maybe in this case ,3 are better than one ?) :lol:

• Like 7
  • LOL 15

5 hours ago, daloula said:

Lool this is so funny:

LOL!!!

Some comments in different social media said that the 2 dont have chemistry and NJH is annoying. Well, that is fine you cannot please everybody anyway. But some of those haters lurk on NamJi's shiipers social media account from IG to twitter and even Youtube. NamJi shippers do not have to prove anything in the world coz our OTP shines on their own. 

Image result for shake it off gif funny

• Like 20

9 hours ago, lovethatlook said:

LOL!!! Right.

Love the captions in these IG posts. Until now, there is still so much hate from other ships who are so bitter.

WHY SO SERIOUS? Move on and stop the hate. :ph34r::wub:

giphy.gif

OMG the caption!!! Bwahaha!! I bet in his heart he wanted her close to her and not a feet away kekeke....

7 hours ago, genxv said:

@daloula and @mikmik and @masthu thank you for the sweet comments. Come here and let me squish you. I've truly enjoyed writing about these two and to know that people read it thrills me to pieces. This forum and you guys here are a huge inspiration so I'm very grateful. 

@f8te and @meiil thank you for sharing that video of Chang Wook. The host's outfit looks familiar (SBS Late Night Ent.?) but I don't rememember that video itself. She's the one who measured his shoulders right? SBS must have a bunch of footage they are slowly pushing out (SBS, get working on that DVD chuseyo~~)

Edit: sorry got it wrong. It was the same interviewer but she wore a different outfit in the new video, though I feel like we saw other clips of it somewhere.

Also, if I understand the game right, we have to nominate favorite stares/glances? Challenge accepted..

#1 favorite is the Tie Scene BTS eye contact:

#2 is the 2014 KBS awards where they are sneaking a glance:

#3 SBS Late Night Entertainment video interview where they are so happy and glowing. Chang Wook especially seems extra happy with her praise. My favorite part is the way she looks at him right before she cracks up and accidentally pushes him into innocent crew member. Her eyes are so loving.

1) how can we ever get over that tie scene and their respective stares!!!!

2) So sweet they were sneaking glances at each other right from the very first day. These two puppies!!!

3) Oh my shipper heartu!!! The more I see them the more the REAL they become!!!

2 hours ago, midorinokerochan said:

Good catch, dear! That was not so easy to spot :D

OK, then ... my turn. I guess that on of my favorite examples of skinship initiated by Hyunie will always be this one:

So comfortable, so natural, so close, so happy... 'nuff said :wub::wub::wub:

Thank you, dearie!  :D

Love your gifs of the SMA :lol: Yep, a lot of sweet gazing, even if somehow still cautious and not overdone, on both sides on that occasion! :wink:

So, here is some more examples of Hyunie #sneakingaglance (and being a little bit naughty)

and of course what makes it even better is Wookie's expression / reaction to her teasing :lol::tongue::wink:

For the full video see in the spoiler 

Reveal hidden contents

Here! this part starts at 1:41

Then... no.2.

I've tried to make a gif (my very first gif ever... the things we do for NamJi... :lol:) but  I am afraid it's not very clear. A clip with zoom-in and slo-mo would be much better, but that's too much for me, sorry! I'll post a few screenshots in the spoiler

Reveal hidden contents

bed_scene.jpg

full video (even if I am sure you all have it bookmarked :tongue::ph34r:) here 

from 1:52 

The poor boy was fanning himself to cool down, and looking everywhere but at her. He even stared at the bunnies, poor thing. 

And our girl... well, she definitely sneaked a look at least a couple of time :tongue::ph34r::lol: 

Assessing  if he was nervous and/or what effect she was having on him?  :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

I have to go to bed now, it's super late! :o  Have a nice day, everyone :heart:

Thank you unnie! I love how cautious they are! I mean you dont have to be cautious if it was an bro sis relationship right?? which concludes they do feel something towards each other which is not so innocent keke... How can I get over their sweet gazes at the SMA. The gifs of the SMA were from the first 2 mins and theres more to go... Will make a few gifs if I catch them ninja gazing or staring at each other...

1) hyunnie you are supposed focus on applying medi on his wound and not at him. chincha these two *bangs head on the wall*

2) I wonder whats making him so hot kekeke :wink: . When our poor boy is suffering uri hyunnie keeps staring at her oppa perhaps sympathising with him lol

1 hour ago, f8te said:

G O O D M O R N I N G!!!

:lol::lol::lol: She’s adorable :lol::lol::lol:

@lovethatlook chincha? Hope to hear from her soon :D

@genxv yep! The same interview. Accdg to our chingu @ajmamor1976_30b1 The only thing new showed on this vid is him receiving a gift from the show.

@m i s z CHEN i think the way of voting is still the same. 1vote/ fb or naver acct however this time, only the top 10 will make it to the next (final) round of voting

@midorinokerochan That’s my fave tooo! 

Them laughing sooo hard. Hyunie burrying her face on wook’s shoulder while embracing his arm. PRICELESS!!! 

41_D0_DF62_E944_40_CD_94_EC_D7_C45_BFA75

one of my favourites a well!!! We see hyunnie being all touchy touchy with her oppa!!! <3

• Like 14
  • LOL 5

26 minutes ago, lovethatlook said:

LOL!!!

Some comments in different social media said that the 2 dont have chemistry and NJH is annoying. Well, that is fine you cannot please everybody anyway. But some of those haters lurk on NamJi's shiipers social media account from IG to twitter and even Youtube. NamJi shippers do not have to prove anything in the world coz our OTP shines on their own. 

RIGHT!!!! Lets keep shipping them unnie!!! WE have no time to bash or dig stuff of other ships nor compare theirs with ours kekeke... Bcz we are occupied with digging more gems of our ship <3

@babyval22 read your reply that you didnt fall for wookie in healer but on SP. Your immunity level is very high chingu! Chicha! poor me was floored by wookie on healer lol

@jijifirstandonlyship exactly all we have to do is connect the DOTS! C'mon unnie lets keep connecting them and we've got so much time left until MAy 2019 yeahh...

• Like 13
  • LOL 3

22 hours ago, masthu said:

So the staring contest continues..... <3

I'll repost the next few in the next post

till now I'm  STILL wondering / thinking / ????  for 2nd picture 

it's A very big question mark ????? why they are so close 

cause In actual scene there is NO any touching scenes & there also no any BTS for this particular scene .........................hah .must wait till DVD released ???

Oh gosh 

• Like 24

When everyone's busy packing after the script read these two are busy staring at each other!!! :wub:

UteyeRV.png

rL850kd.png

PS: This part was cut half way by sbs (very suspicious)  and thanks to slow motion i found this if not I would have missed this staring part!!! 

• Like 17
  • LOL 6

4 hours ago, masthu said:

@babyval22 read your reply that you didnt fall for wookie in healer but on SP. Your immunity level is very high chingu! Chicha! poor me was floored by wookie on healer lol

Omo! I also didnt fall for him in healer. I admit that his soooooo handsome and great there plus, i loved his chemistry with minyoung. But honestly, i think he captured my heart because of hyunie haha He shined the brightest when he’s next to her. And I just love them both :bawling:

3 hours ago, masthu said:

When everyone's busy packing after the script read these two are busy staring at each other!!! :wub:

PS: This part was cut half way by sbs (very suspicious)  and thanks to slow motion i found this if not I would have missed this staring part!!! 

Heol!!! Daebak!!!! :lol::wub: 

• Like 21

22 minutes ago, waveoflove said:

Anyone curious why theres not even one pic of Wookie at the recent Army Fest? I would have thought he would have atleast attended.

:( I also noticed that. Maybe his busy or too focused with MS

• Like 13
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, masthu said:

I suspect it's because I watched SP first. Hahahhas. So in comparison, I couldn't fall for him in there. LOL. Plus healer storyline is not really my cup of tea. Honestly till now, I haven't completed his show and gave up on it halfway. Sorry wookie! I didn't mean it at all. SP was too outstanding for me alr.. T.T

1 hour ago, f8te said:

Omo! I also didnt fall for him in healer. I admit that his soooooo handsome and great there plus, i loved his chemistry with minyoung. But honestly, i think he captured my heart because of hyunie haha He shined the brightest when he’s next to her. And I just love them both :bawling:

Heol!!! Daebak!!!! :lol::wub: 

I loved what you said here dearie.. I really love them both when they're standing next to each other!

• Like 19