[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

31 minutes ago, Huntergal said:

So Ji Sub, Gong Yoo, Won Bin = They are ninjas/hermit. I think I enjoyed their work more than caring about their personal life...lol. I'm not active in their threads. 

I enjoyed Kang Dong Won's work. The rest of the oppas, it all depend on their work. I enjoyed Reply with BoGum but I'm not a fan of his. I did watched his Moonlight drama and that's it. No spazzing like after watching Wookie in SP. 

Hide contents

Kekeke...Wookie is actually not my bias. Before SP, K2, Healer, I find his boyish look not my type. I like rugged looking men. Healer happened and I'm like, okay he can do actions well (but I was hoping he could act with someone younger in the future). K2 happened and I'm like, Dayumm son, your body screams "Bang me if you dare!" B) and I was still on the fence. SP happened and I really like the pairing. The BTS actually make me become a fan of his. Cos I saw the carefree, playful, caring, charming side of him. 

Gong Yoo and So Ji Su are fine with me too but I don't really follow them. I just like their work though. Wookie I liked in Healer, started following him a bit but did not like in K2 much (I think it's because I don't think the story was that good, didn't think he blended well with Y*** ). Watched SP because familiar with him and then saw the BTS so the shipping happened after that. 

• Like 19

41 minutes ago, Huntergal said:

So Ji Sub, Gong Yoo, Won Bin = They are ninjas/hermit. I think I enjoyed their work more than caring about their personal life...lol. I'm not active in their threads. 

I enjoyed Kang Dong Won's work. The rest of the oppas, it all depend on their work. I enjoyed Reply with BoGum but I'm not a fan of his. I did watched his Moonlight drama and that's it. No spazzing like after watching Wookie in SP. 

Hide contents

Kekeke...Wookie is actually not my bias. Before SP, K2, Healer, I find his boyish look not my type. I like rugged looking men. Healer happened and I'm like, okay he can do actions well (but I was hoping he could act with someone younger in the future). K2 happened and I'm like, Dayumm son, your body screams "Bang me if you dare!" B) and I was still on the fence. SP happened and I really like the pairing. The BTS actually make me become a fan of his. Cos I saw the carefree, playful, caring, charming side of him. 

Hi 5! I like your oppas! Speaking of bias I would die for So Ji Sub and Jung Woo Sung. I like Kang Dong Won too, I first saw him in 99% of anything with Kim Jung Hwa. I also like Joo Jin MOo, Ji Jin hee, Won Bin and Go Soo. I think most of my oppas are veterans already! hahaha. My daughter would say who is that???? Maybe bec of my age too.

I was not really a fan of JCW, not until SP but I did watch Healer and five fingers. My boy crush is Lee min Ho. I have been a fan of NJH since Angel eyes and I was surprised by her transformation in SP. I never thought I would be fangirling like this and this is my first time being in a thread for the sake of JiJi.  I guess there is always a first for everything :tongue: 

when I see my oppas Im like....

Image result for when bias gif funny

Image result for bias gif funny

• Like 16

36 minutes ago, lovethatlook said:

Hi 5! I like your oppas! Speaking of bias I would die for So Ji Sub and Jung Woo Sung. I like Kang Dong Won too, I first saw him in 99% of anything with Kim Jung Hwa. I also like Joo Jin MOo, Ji Jin hee, Won Bin and Go Soo. I think most of my oppas are veterans already! hahaha. My daughter would say who is that???? Maybe bec of my age too.

I was not really a fan of JCW, not until SP but I did watch Healer and five fingers. My boy crush is Lee min Ho. I have been a fan of NJH since Angel eyes and I was surprised by her transformation in SP. I never thought I would be fangirling like this and this is my first time being in a thread for the sake of JiJi.  I guess there is always a first for everything :tongue: 

when I see my oppas Im like....

You mean one percent of anything? The newest one? Oh I like that too, I think both of them have great chemistry but did not push me to ship. Same with My First Romance, great chemi but up to that only. Move on after the show. DOTS was my first ever because I could not help it and definitely felt the same with SP OTP. I think my vibes are quite good, JiJi is real

• Like 15

ooo my boy crush is Gong yoo, Lee dong wook, i used to like lee min ho too but something about him.....still cute, Chang wook (but i feel naughty for liking him....cuz he is nam ji's) hahahaha 

EDIT: Forgot to add Kim Soo Hyun

if i was only 25.....they will be eating from my palms...lolol 

• Like 16

The first drama I watched with JCW was five fingers because of Joo Ji Hoon (goong made me have a short JJH obsession) then I watched Healer because of Park Min Young since I liked City Hunter, I remember watching it while it was airing and even watching the BTS afterwards since I shipped PMY with LMH during City Hunter because of the BTS but I didn't ship her with JCW even though I loved Healer. Afterwards, I started the K2 for JCW and sadly couldn't finish the 4th episode since the writing was too messy.

For NJH, I've seen her in east of eden, will it snow in Christmas, angel eyes and what happens to my family, I knew her name but I was not really following her news or anything. I started watching SKL when it was airing because of SIG since I loved reply and I remember you (same writer as SP) but the color filter of the drama was not my style at all so I had a hard time watching the first episode, I had the same problem with jealousy incarnate.

When the SP final pairing was announced, I honestly found it too weird because I had this image of a child actress of NJH and of an action actor of JCW so I didn't even bother looking up the drama because it sounded like it would be a mess. When it started airing, I was on one of the drama subbing sites looking for something to watch since I was bored. I just decided to give SP and fight my way a try and the rest is history. 

• Like 22

20 minutes ago, songsongdiehard said:

You mean one percent of anything? The newest one? Oh I like that too, I think both of them have great chemistry but did not push me to ship. Same with My First Romance, great chemi but up to that only. Move on after the show. DOTS was my first ever because I could not help it and definitely felt the same with SP OTP. I think my vibes are quite good, JiJi is real

No, the first one, I was gonna say the old one :tongue: 

Spoiler

this guy. There was even a rumour that he and SHY were dating, they did a movie a brilliant life. That movie was a tearjerker,  It made me cry so bad

25 minutes ago, songsongdiehard said:

I will rely on your good vibes then :tongue::D

• Like 6

24 minutes ago, shady01girl said:

ooo my boy crush is Gong yoo, Lee dong wook, i used to like lee min ho too but something about him.....still cute, Chang wook (but i feel naughty for liking him....cuz he is nam ji's) hahahaha 

I like Gong yoo as an actor, he is a versatile one. :)

9 minutes ago, daloula said:

When the SP final pairing was announced, I honestly found it too weird because I had this image of a child actress of NJH and of an action actor of JCW so I didn't even bother looking up the drama because it sounded like it would be a mess. When it started airing, I was on one of the drama subbing site looking for something to watch since I was bored. I just decided to give SP and fight my way a try and the rest is history. 

I was surprised too of NJH's transformation. I always picture her looking like a regular High school or college gal. The BTS made me ship them. The rest is history too :)

• Like 14

46 minutes ago, shady01girl said:

No offense to his fans, i'm sure they are many but I don't really feel LMH. I have not even watched boys over flowers and do not have the feel to do so ":( I watched Heirs coz of  PSH. Kim Soo Hyun, i  like very much. I think  he's really handsome and great acting. 

• Like 8

5 minutes ago, songsongdiehard said:

No offense to his fans, i'm sure they are many but I don't really feel LMH. I have not even watched boys over flowers and do not have the feel to do so ":( I watched Heirs coz of  PSH. Kim Soo Hyun, i  like very much. I think  he's really handsome and great acting. 

That is ok girlfriend! I am a fan of LMH, but I am not going to marry him anyway :tongue::D

The younger boys I like are Park Bo Gum, Yoon Si yoon and yoon yeon seok (these 2 I think are not young) LOL

Image result for fangirling gif

• Like 8

8 minutes ago, songsongdiehard said:

I was quite late in the discussion of Wookie's upper lip earlier, what  do you think was that seriously? I thought it's a blister, cold sore. What say you?

I thought it is a cold sore. But what interest me most is that the incubation period for the virus could take upto 6 days before symptoms show up. We know where he was last week right? Cold sores are not dangerous.

Image result for cold sore gif funny

• Like 13

39 minutes ago, daloula said:

The first drama I watched with JCW was five fingers because of Joo Ji Hoon (goong made me have a short JJH obsession) then I watched Healer because of Park Min Young since I liked City Hunter, I remember watching it while it was airing and even watching the BTS afterwards since I shipped PMY with LMH during City Hunter because of the BTS but I didn't ship her with JCW even though I loved Healer. Afterwards, I started the K2 for JCW and sadly couldn't finish the 4th episode since the writing was too messy.

For NJH, I've seen her in east of eden, will it snow in Christmas, angel eyes and what happens to my family, I knew her name but I was not really following her news or anything. I started watching SKL when it was airing because of SIG since I loved reply and I remember you (same writer as SP) but the color filter of the drama was not my style at all so I had a hard time watching the first episode, I had the same problem with jealousy incarnate.

When the SP final pairing was announced, I honestly found it too weird because I had this image of a child actress of NJH and of an action actor of JCW so I didn't even bother looking up the drama because it sounded like it would be a mess. When it started airing, I was on one of the drama subbing sites looking for something to watch since I was bored. I just decided to give SP and fight my way a try and the rest is history. 

i guess it's because I don't know much about Hyuni, saw her in SKL but could not even remember to what episode I watched (think kinda busy that time) so I watched SP solely for Wookie. I did not have much expectations but BAM Hyuni is my forever girl. I actually ended up liking her more than I do Wookie. There is softness and kind heartedness that I really love about her. She's like a sunshine, always smiling, looks very considerate too. Her beauty grew on me, not the typical that we see but she's unique on her own.  

Spoiler

Mind you, I am so enamored with Hye Kyo (15 year fan and lifelong) who became my standard of beauty but Hyuni also captured my heart that when I look at her, I find her beautiful as well :)

4 minutes ago, lovethatlook said:

I thought it is a cold sore. But what interest me most is that the incubation period for the virus could take upto 6 days before symptoms show up. We know where he was last week right? Cold sores are not dangerous.

He had it the other day I think, a day after his head was shaved. So I think that's about 2-3 days now right? And where was he last week? Remind this old lady please LOL

• Like 15

15 minutes ago, songsongdiehard said:

I was quite late in the discussion of Wookie's upper lip earlier, what  do you think was that seriously? I thought it's a blister, cold sore. What say you?

I believe it is a blister, as his skin is not good either yesterday. 

• Like 14

This is ridiculus. That IG poster need to remove this post to avoid confusion. Most people have the herpes type 1 which is responsible for cold sore. It's type 2 that causes the genital STD.  

• Like 13

7 minutes ago, nikih said:

This is ridiculus. That IG poster need to remove this post to avoid confusion. Most people have the herpes type 1 which is responsible for cold sore. It's type 2 that causes the genital STD.  

Agree. Cold sores are not dangerous albeit contagious. But this is not even funny. :blink::wacko:

• Like 13

2 hours ago, lovethatlook said:

Ouhhhh, I like the guys you have here! :wub: They are so hawt! Definitely an ahjusshi for our kids age...lol. 

1 hour ago, shady01girl said:

LMAO!! Maybe they still would if they meet you! Show off what you got, gurl! Yes, my other oppa is Lee Dong Wook too, that's why I enjoyed Goblin. Kim Soo Hyun, I like in YWCFTS but sadly I didn't enjoy his work after that drama. 

2 hours ago, songsongdiehard said:

Gong Yoo and So Ji Su are fine with me too but I don't really follow them. I just like their work though. Wookie I liked in Healer, started following him a bit but did not like in K2 much (I think it's because I don't think the story was that good, didn't think he blended well with Y*** ). Watched SP because familiar with him and then saw the BTS so the shipping happened after that. 

Me too, I quit after 2 episodes. That ahjumma and Wookie have more chemistry. That's when I know I gotta move on...lol. Wookie is my new bias. I think I'm fine with watching him in SP, Healer and Fabricated City...lol. 

• Like 18

26 minutes ago, nikih said:

Does she even know what is Herpes?! *roll eyes* I hope ppl will tell her not to spread crap and include crying emojis. Smh! 

• Like 13