[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

3 minutes ago, 1234nm said:

you are wrong. so

she is not in festival

I know where she is.

:D:blush:

Did I say she was at the festival today? No I didn't! I just said her friend came back from vacation and must be hanging out with her. I didn't say she's currently at the festival. Okay don't really care if you know where she is at or not:rolleyes:

• Like 10

14 minutes ago, riririru said:

I believe it's her friend's name, she likes to call her as Hyo-tograper XD 

12 minutes ago, luvforever said:

No I think her friend Hyo came back home from vacation already and hanging out with her

Oh is like that...i thought she refer so special person... XD another girl gathering...not sure this is taken today...:huh:

12 minutes ago, pauliza said:

I always believe each of Hyunie's ig post must has hidden meaning :D

Hahaha...we cannot encode it since Hyunie is super clever girl...:D

7 minutes ago, 1234nm said:

you are wrong. so

she is not in festival

I know where she is.

:D:blush:

Share share...where??

• Like 6

1 minute ago, ajmamor1976_30b1 said:

I have google the meaning of the emoji. I cannot believe I am doing this even if I am sick today. JCW and NJY addiction. 

https://emojipedia.org/unamused-face/

LOL this couple makes us all act a little odd.

See if that was me i wouldve thought it was a sad face, lets hope her sister is as clueless when it comes to emojis as me.

• Like 8

MY POV

1. 사방으로 뻗은 나의 잔머리-She is referring to JCW hair sticking out because its his hair is very very short.
2. 물고기가 나타났다!!  -Maybe she is telling him GOODluck?you know the golden fish right?i
3. 역시 사진은 효토그래퍼지-I am not really sure  about this

ITs suspicious she update her insta right after JCW

• Like 21

6 minutes ago, luvforever said:

Did I say she was at the festival today? No I didn't! I just said her friend came back from vacation and must be hanging out with her. I didn't say she's currently at the festival. Okay don't really care if you know where she is at or not:rolleyes:

I understood your point.

I say you are wrong.

On the other hand, she is not at the festival either.

• Like 2

Now they are just teasing us :wacko:

Hyuniee posts something about hair right after jcw updates his insta with his haircut video:ph34r:

looks like jihyuniee-yang is teasing her oppa

#MeTryingNotToBeDelulu

edit: happy 800 pages to us n countless pages to go #jibong #shipisreal

• Like 18

17 hours ago, gglex6275 said:

Okay okay! I need to calm down, I am giggling to death at my own making LOL! SusFishcious Partners indeed!

Short FF based Uri JiJi's Update.

====

Ji Hyuni and her Unnie were walking at the park, suddenly Freesia can be heard.

'Hyunie-ah, hey, its you know who hahaha calling you,,, again', she laughed a little bit louder.

'Unnie, chaebal! Ssshh!', she motioned her to be quiet. 'Yoboseyo, Oppa!' She can hear him chuckling at his end. 

'Bo? Did you call just to laugh at me? Chincha, Oppa!', She wondered why he called.

'Aniya, just wanted to tell you, I posted something on my SNS. My new haircut.', She snickered and said, 'Kronde?'

'Soooo, what do you think about the haircut?', he sounded curious. Ji Hyun was thinking maybe he wanted an opinion on the hair cut.

'But Oppa, I have seen it before, right? Changkamanya, Am I supposed to press heart and then say Oppa! Domo Domo Kyeopta! You look like a baby!' She laughed out loud when he coughed. 'Ah, I know now what to do, changkaman, let me walk away a bit from Unnie. She pressed video call. And when his face came on screen, she pressed her lips to the screen. 'Oppa, Saranghe!' Then she immediately pressed end call while walking back to her unnie laughing.

'What was that about?', her Unnie asked.

'Opso, Unnie, Oppa was just being kyeopta, as usual,' she replied.

Suddenly her phone received a message.

Oppa: What was that about?

JH: ohhh, that's a fish kiss! :heart: 

Oppa: Ji Hyun-yang-ie, how bout a pic for me?

JH: Arasso, Oppa. Coming right up!

'Unnie, take a pic of me, pally!,' She handed her handphone to her unnie and when it was taken she uploaded it on her SnS. 

====

JH: There you go, Oppa! Hope you like it! :heart:

Oppa: Get ready. I need more of those Fish Kisses.

Ji Hyunie laughed at his last message while her unnie looked at her knowingly. 'Chincha, why don't you just get married before he leaves tomorrow! Hahahaha! You two, are ridiculous!'

Note: this is a FanFic no haters here.

@masthu @genxv @lovethatlook @sharreb @attriste @MoonlightSerenade @songsongdiehard @waveoflove @luvforever @stucked

Can't stop giggling and its so cute for words! Chincha! I just pictured the entire thing in my head! 

Thank you @gglex6275 chinguya :wub:

• Like 9