[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

I don't often speak up but I've been always appreciating all your humor and effort as a silent reader.

Just a random thought about the Fish caption. Wookie has mentioned before on V-Live that his nickname is Turtle (Turtle reads as Kop-Wookie in Korean. Kop sounds like scared or worried. So he said it as a joke. Wookie who worries/scared easily=Turtle)

Maybe, just maybe, Wookie is the turtle, and our Hyunie is the fish? His little companion in the water. So she shows up on IG the same day that he appears with shaved head to show support. "Tada, here's your little fish, Kop-wookie oppa!" Gahhh so romantic!

• Like 24

17 hours ago, Loyal_ss520 said:

Thanks @riririru for helping translating hyunie Insta caption... I really can't get the message from her latest post.... maybe they went to fishing? Could it be? :rolleyes: 

May be fishing at Jeju island :wub:   LOL

• Like 5

My delulu-self: If I didn't know Wookie's zodiac sign I probably would have thought "ohh the fish is for Pisces since I have a friend who gets called 'mulgogi' too" but then I remembered Wookie is a Cancer:lol: 

My rational self: It's probably nothing, just enjoy Hyunnie's cute pic, and admire the beauty in front of you. Her sister commented so it probably has something to do with her or something.

My curious self: If only I can get a clear view of her earrings:ph34r:. I know the stylus necklace has matching earrings she wore during their sacred court kissing scene. Hyunnie stop playing with us and making us go crazy deciphering your posts:blink:

• Like 16

51 minutes ago, waveoflove said:

I wonder why in JH's latest IG post, her sister put a sad face. Well i think its a sad face. I could be wrong.

Why would you insert a sad face if shes talking about baby hairs and fish?

This is the emoticon her sister just posted on her recent IG post. What do you guys make out of this?  To me it looks like tears? 

TKGyJvL.png

looks like a sad or disappointed face, Not happy face for sure

• Like 7

3 minutes ago, Loyal_ss520 said:

Thanks @riririru for helping translating hyunie Insta caption... I really can't get the message from her latest post.... maybe they went to fishing? Could it be? :rolleyes: I have 1 ques...Hyo-tographer refer to herself?

I believe it's her friend's name, she likes to call her as Hyo-tograper XD 

• Like 8

4 minutes ago, Loyal_ss520 said:

Thanks @riririru for helping translating hyunie Insta caption... I really can't get the message from her latest post.... maybe they went to fishing? Could it be? :rolleyes: I have 1 ques...Hyo-tographer refer to herself?

I always believe each of Hyunie's ig post must has hidden meaning :D

• Like 8

7 minutes ago, Loyal_ss520 said:

No I think her friend Hyo came back home from vacation already and hanging out with her

• Like 7

42 minutes ago, riririru said:

Im also not sure lolol

I kept staring at her selca for few minutes to find any fish-related and iz fail lmao

hahaha..i thought I m the only one who kept staring at her post to find a fish ! :lol

• Like 12

9 minutes ago, riririru said:

Wait wait guys the "baby hairs" here meaning the tiny little hairs that sticking out on the forehead/face not the actual baby hairs XD

Its funny that any kind of hair reference is mentioned in her post today

• Like 12

As soon as I saw Hyunie ig post, i ran to this thread and read all the posts here. Thats how I become nowadays, wanting to know what's her post about or what's the underline meaning in it, or is there any hints that CSI squad found out... I know right, so much curiosity with the dying heart to know anything and everything about jiji. 

We have good writers like @genxv @gglex6275 and more who has great inspirations to feed our thirst for Jiji couple. Thanks for your fanfic dears. Please do write more coz we need lots and lots of it. 

• Like 22

17 hours ago, waveoflove said:

Its funny that any kind of hair reference is mentioned in her post today

same here not like she didnt have baby hairs the other day and why mention HAIR especially baby hair today!!!

If she really meant baby hair for wokkie's new hairstyle ... then thats totally cute :wub:

• Like 11