[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

7 minutes ago, thiaranti said:

I've just read a comment on NJH IG that bother me, its written by one of her fans, she said something like : jiji shipper have brought a lot of hatred from jcw fans. On weibo, jcw fans has anti-ing jiji shipper due to their post and comments. She also mentioned that seems like NJH fans all are shipper who don't lover her for only who she is, and how that will ruined NJH image. And she also said that how she wish JCW and park min young will go public, since they have spent two birthday together.

Hiksss..sorry but some of her words are rude and its bother me a lot. 

That's crazy girl. How if we all report her. How could she said like that just because she's pmy's fans.

I just read the meaning of the song that wookie sang last night with teary eyes. Really2 sad.. I almost drop my tears also. :bawling:

• Like 14

25 minutes ago, thiaranti said:

I've just read a comment on NJH IG that bother me, its written by one of her fans, she said something like : jiji shipper have brought a lot of hatred from jcw fans. On weibo, jcw fans has anti-ing jiji shipper due to their post and comments. She also mentioned that seems like NJH fans all are shipper who don't lover her for only who she is, and how that will ruined NJH image. And she also said that how she wish JCW and park min young will go public, since they have spent two birthday together.

yep! I read that. I mean I get that she is an NJH fan (EDIT: or so she says she's a "fan", someone here just corrected me, thank you @mydarjen) to the max but... I dunno. I actually don't know the extent of the "hate" comments in other SNS mediums 'cause I've only been in this bubble with you guys. Dunno what to say. 

Let's just let bygones be bygones and agree to disagree. 

• Like 10

3 minutes ago, mydarjen said:

That's crazy girl. How if we all report her. How could she said like that just because she's pmy's fans.

I just read the meaning of the song that wookie sang last night with teary eyes. Really2 sad.. I almost drop my tears also. :bawling:

Edit: that goldenbongbong have been spread the negative at every jiji shipper acc. I'm sure she create the acc is to spread negative comments.

• Like 12

15 minutes ago, thiaranti said:

Sadly NJH has some crazy fans just like Wookie. We gotta ignore them all if we want to be okay. 

• Like 10

2 minutes ago, leeeeeecx said:

yep! I read that. I mean I get that she is an NJH fan to the max but... I dunno. Let's just let bygones be bygones and agree to disagree. 

I'm sure she's not njh fans. She's just a haters. I think she's pmy's fans.

• Like 10

9 minutes ago, thiaranti said:

Spoiler

Did you mean that Goldenbongbong ig ?I m very curious who is behind that ig .He/She pretends to be a loyal NJH in her ig .But one of the shipper had a private message with him/her & screenshot that conversation (she had deleted that post ).Seem like he/she had split personality like jcw 's haters /jiji couple haters from jcw other ship .I am not sure about that but she/he is the one who always bring negativity to njh's ig .

• Like 12

18 minutes ago, thiaranti said:

One word. Ignore period.

• Like 14

3 minutes ago, meiil said:

Sadly NJH has some crazy fans just like Wookie. We gotta ignore them all if we want to be okay. 

Trust me ,she is not one of  NJH fan .

6 minutes ago, mydarjen said:

Edit: that goldenbongbong have been spread the negative at every jiji shipper acc. I'm sure she create the acc is to spread negative comments.

Yes,she is .Just create acount to spread /provoke NJH fans with negative comment  in NJH 's ig .

• Like 13

1 hour ago, leeeeeecx said:

I am actually debating on wether to watch Healer or/and Fabricated City. Aish. Now you're making me consider to watch his recommendation too. hahahahha 

Reveal hidden contents

I am debating cause I don't think my heart can take watching wookie in a different character and it makes me sad because of the 21 mos. reason. Still haven't recovered yet. Maybe in drought season I can finally summon enough courage to watch these. 

I haven' t watch DOTS yet. Maybe I should watch DOTS to get more positive vibes from song2 couple /shippers :lol:

• Like 10

1 hour ago, leeeeeecx said:

somewhat not relevant to SP so if you want to skip this please do. :D

Reveal hidden contents

I'm gonna be honest, I actually have this habit where if I watch a KDrama I need to understand/reread subs if I didn't catch it fast enough. I never skip through scenes if it's the first time I'm watching it. Even if I have the urge to, I still need to watch it fully or my subconscious will nag the hell outta me. BUT after SP, I attempted to watch Ruler: Master of the Mask but my brain is so wired to SP that between watching R, I suddenly have the urge to watch SP, hence I watched the whole series of R in 1 month WITH skipping scenes. I run through it. I just pushed myself to finish it cause I want to know the ending. And that's first for me. :( SP ruined me. It has haunted my life everyday. No regrets though. :D

I'm used to watching drama with fast forwarded motion coa of certain parts of the drama is borinf, I will skip. But for drama that I love, I will sit down and watch patiently. Hahahs. I did that for SP, and in fact watches quite a number of times. Heheh. 

45 minutes ago, thiaranti said:

Oh dear.. It's alright dearie.. We can't be controlling everyone now. As long as we tried our best in being responsible shippers, that's the most important thing! I guess jiji really has something there, for people to actually do things like this. So take it positively chingu! :x 

• Like 9

30 minutes ago, pauliza said:

Did you mean that Goldenbongbong ig ?I m very curious who is behind that ig .He/She pretends to be a loyal NJH in her ig .But one of the shipper had a private message with him/her & screenshot that conversation (she had deleted that post ).Seem like he/she had split personality like jcw 's haters /jiji couple haters from jcw other ship .I am not sure about that but she/he is the one who always bring negativity to njh's ig .

Yesss...its goldenbongbong,  I do feel its weird that at the end she pointed out about PMY and JCW....

I'm sorry, I'm acting like big sister right now, ready to punch everyone hurt my little sister.

Thanks to all of you,

• Like 8

56 minutes ago, thiaranti said:

The person might be struggling with certain aspects of his/her life, and may lack self-awareness or insight and may have difficulties in self-management, including emotional regulation. Such behaviour is indicative of mental, emotional or social health concerns. I know it is hard to ignore or let go, but do your best not to let it get to you... for NJH is surrounded by protective and capable people from her family, social circle and agency, and she is a seasoned actress (supported by ongoing university training in social science and critical analysis) who is unlikely to give too much attention to a few irrational comments out of thousands in her ig. 

• Like 16

4 minutes ago, pauliza said:

I haven' t watch DOTS yet. Maybe I should watch DOTS to get more positive vibes from song2 couple /shippers :lol:

This is so off topic but Chingu, you are missing so much if you don't watch DOTS, highly recommended. Minus the Songsong shipping, it is a really beautiful piece of work, the directors, writers, the whole crew really deserve the love they got. It really was a career bounce for SJK and that drama propelled him to stardom. Hye Kyo is already a Hallyu but DOTS reminded everyone about her status in the Kland. We call JK Captain and Kyo, beauty.

The Shipping exploded more during the press conferences, awards, etc . DOTS, unlike other Kdrama including SP, were shot all the way prior it's showing so they were actually able to watch the whole episodes (probably at the comfort of their own homes). Songsong relationship flourished after the drama was wrapped. Watch it Chingu, watch it!! It is beautifully written, shots, scenes, and acting were daebak!!

• Like 19

LOL that account is just cosplaying as a NJH fan. She's not really worried about NJH, she's the one bringing negativity in her comments. There is nothing to be really worried about since in two weeks JCW will go to the army and NJH will go back to school in September all of this will die down naturally and people will have time to move on.

• Like 15

37 minutes ago, mydarjen said:

I'm sure she's not njh fans. She's just a haters. I think she's pmy's fans.

I maintain my statement with regards to bashers haters, posers and the like, do not feed the animals at the zoo, they may bite you. Let the negative vibes st

• Like 11

Chingus, do not be disheartened with those negativity spread by the non-shippers. Let's enjoy the love that we have here. Why spoil the mood when we should be grinning from ear to ear with all the good news happening to us lately? Cheer up, dearies..

I need to head off to bed since it's Monday tomorrow. Sigh. I leave you guys with clip from SP : how Bong Hee falls in love..

Good night, Chingus!

• Like 20