[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

10 minutes ago, aladidah said:

In the midst of all my spazzing and yelling LOL!  i actually got to thinking, ya know about the scenes they chose as the 4 BEST SP scenes. Those scenes were actually very significant for us shippers as well...could it be the same reasons as Wookies??? dunno

Scene1. Rain Scene - JCW posted this scene on his IG with the moon caption which started the whole moon frenzy

Scene2. Peck in the Kitchen - "My lips were dry and itchy"

Scene3. Aeygo scene - the whole "aniya" while staring deeply at Hyunnie and her " ummmMMMMmmm" and he's WIDE smile

Scene4. First Kiss - This scene explains itself 

You couldn't be more right!! 

May be JCW has been the captain of our ship all along.

@stucked may be you could enlighten us captain!!?

:ph34r:

• Like 17

NOW LEMME JUST CRY T_____________T

I CHERISHED HIM SO MUCH OMG

This is one of my fav song. And the title (if i'm not mistaken) is DRUNKEN CONFESSION. Please correct me if its wrong. Bcs if its right......../let's roll back to each of drunk scenes in SP/ lol don't get drunk tonite oppa, confess to her while u r sober ok lololol what is this

p.s and tonite one of the exact moment I want to say "PLEASE NJH, JUST TAKE THIS PRECIOUS HUMAN BEING, PLEASE TAKE HIM..........JUST TAKE HIM........" I have no greed aside of you both being together hing~~~~~~~i dunno again this is just too much

*ig post cr to owner*

• Like 22

8 minutes ago, leeeeeecx said:

I don't know what to tell you chingu because you just described my living pattern since I discovered this forum. We're both screwed. I've been camping here everyday.

i don't think there's a cure for it chingu... ahh.. well... there is one... but i don't think you, i or anyone else will like it... it's when the day that we find out that their life partners are not either of these... :(:(:(  even if we'll still support them, love them & wish them happiness with whoever they decide to settle with, wouldn't it be better if these two decide to get together?? :) one can only dream & wish... >.< 

• Like 14

I hope hes happy n pleased with himself wrapping up his concert successfully. He has worked hard, well done u. Now go n play hard the next 3 weeks. And bring ur gal along with ya. Pretty sure jcw mummy approves :lol:

• Like 22

I saw one for Healer in IG.

But I still think SP is more special because of that 'Yeppo'.

I'm now inclined to believe that Wookie-oppa is actually the captain of our ship.

P.S. I also watched Healer and I liked it as well. I'm just more invested in SP. Or to be precise, the JiBong couple. 

• Like 19

17 hours ago, stucked said:

Then.. then I'M NOT CRAZY??? For real??? I AM NOT CRAZY!!! WE ARE NOT CRAZY!!! Wooohooo!!!

WTF are you thinking Wookie? Putting that kiss BTS in your repertoire. (This is totally like when NJH posted that RING picture in her IG) WHAT ARE YOU TWO DOING??? Making us happy like this.. 

my delulu mind says this BTS kiss scene could be a reply to her Ring pic on  IG :wub:

• Like 14

25 minutes ago, biejuju said:

hahaha they must be discussed and came to agreement using the BTS video for SP. Why he (or his management) choose the BTS scene while we have ep 1 - ep 40 scenes.Its so suspicious and I can't contain my happinessssss *ohmydelulumodeon*

(other song using scene from drama itself.I saw one clip of Emp Ki.correct me if i'm wrong kekeke)

I haven't read nor seen some clip coz I have problem back reading because this thread is like flash of lighting. .. too fast and on fire haha! :D

But it is understandable that he used songs and scene from Empress Ki because that drama means a lot to him too coz it allows him to show what he was capable of doing.  He showed a lot of different emotions there plus he learned a lot from HJW the right attitude of being lead actor.  A typical keen observer cancer!  :heart:

It is a good thing that he knew how to give credit to those who plays a significant influence in his career, be it in acting or musical.  

I must say he is a man of good character!  *salute*

• Like 19

12 minutes ago, casseygallego said:

I saw one for Healer in IG.

But I still think SP is more special because of that 'Yeppo'.

I'm now inclined to believe that Wookie-oppa is actually the captain of our ship.

P.S. I also watched Healer and I liked it as well. I'm just more invested in SP. Or to be precise, the JiBong couple. 

it's ok chingu. i think those scenes from healer are the ones in the drama, not BTS scenes like for SP's. (correct me if i'm wrong) So i still think SP is still more special for him... hehehehhee -_- (delulu mind. sorry chingu-dul)

• Like 17

3 minutes ago, leeeeeecx said:

can somebody translate this for my please?  pretty please? huhuhuhu

She went shopping today(probably after getting her nails done) and the owner of a shop got an autograph.

• Like 15

8 minutes ago, gracebkk said:

i don't think there's a cure for it chingu... ahh.. well... there is one... but i don't think you, i or anyone else will like it... it's when the day that we find out that their life partners are not either of these... :(:(:(  even if we'll still support them, love them & wish them happiness with whoever they decide to settle with, wouldn't it be better if these two decide to get together?? :) one can only dream & wish... >.< 

we'll support them all the way whatever or whoever they may choose. But still, of course our hearts are always shouting for them to be together. #Fighting! :D

• Like 15

4 minutes ago, valleryrose said:

@sharreb true! My rational mind keeps telling me he might have used the favourite scenes from all his past works..

The it is the BTS usage that really gets to me..!!

*sigh*

Hahahs. The scene where he's listing the 4 favourite scenes, it's not only for SP but for his previous notable dramas as well. It's that "yeppo" and that silent little snort/smirk that's feeding our heart. Hahahs. But! His favourite scenes... Are all what we think it was. Hehehe. 

• Like 21