[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

8 minutes ago, attriste said:

40 pages since I left??? I'm in Zurich waiting for final flight somebody halp me!!!! I'm dying are they married already hajahahaahha.

not yet but our OTP seems to be making bold statements that would make our shipper heart flutter and beat so fast! Happy trip! @attriste if they got married this would be like 100 pages more that's for sure!

• Like 12

1 hour ago, gglex6275 said:

OIC, whoa! Thank you for grounding me there, I was about to have an apoplexy at the thought that her pics were taken at his house! *sighs* I am now back in the mortal world, kamsamida chingus!

Seems like the salon played, plays and will play an important role in the progression of our JiJi couple! They could become the silent witness to the budding relationship!

*goes  to IG to stalk the stylist!*

Sorry to burts your bubbles :lol::lol: well everything starts with this salon. From just hearing about each other, coincidental meeting in salon, meeting in awards, and meeting in SP so this salon is a special place for sure

• Like 11

54 minutes ago, ymmezari said:

will you excuse me for being an irrational shipper just this once? :)

i read along the main thread that CEO of jihyunie's agency was present during the shooting of the proposal scene...

the flow of the ending is smooth...drama ends and that's it...all was left was up to our imaginations, there was no rumor, just hints and bits of detective stuff but still unsubstantiated proofs...we were left hanging and searching for answers...their interviews were released side by side and the content is parallel...the questions based on the answers were toned down, no inclination what so ever on "are you connected" type of questions

**my shipper's mind, please allow me for i'm about to explode any second now :D 

1. that the love lines of the 4 last episode were inspired by the "relationship" of wookie and jihyunie... wookie being the bigger star and maybe the biggest star in his agency had talked it out with his CEO and spilled his heart...on how will he be able to protect jihyunie, their respective careers, his impending MS and his comeback...

2. that the two CEO met and discussed a plan

3. that the proposal scene was not really a proposal scene...it's a promise scene... for there was no mention of the magic word "will you marry me"...a promise of forever and it was unrealistic that the place was extra ordinarily quiet and devoid of human presence for a public place even it was night time, they're in a park...

4. that this was only the first that i've watched a scene where the reality collides with reel...seems like it was shot specifically as "wookie and jihyunie's promise"

5. that in the preview prior to the actual release of that episode they've shown hd pics and sbs said that there's a hint...and we as viewers took it as bts of a proposal scene...but with the presence of the jihyunie's CEO and God knows who else were present there...i can't help but dwell on the idea that it was in reality a promise proposition of wookie...for the feeling i had while watching that scene was, it was as if 2 pairs were there promising forever...wookie and jihyunie/jiwook and bonghee...

6. and then at the wrap party...we all know that they were together before the wrap party...i'm a fan of jihyunie...i've seen all her work from Queen Seondok, even the short drama and episode drama she did, i've watched it (by the way in that episode drama she portray the role of a girl smitten with her boss 15 yrs older than her and vice versa, they also live happily ever after) ok back to what i'm saying.... i know her voice and laughter cause it's not ordinary and a proof of them being in one place at the same time was posted earlier here in this thread...just goes to show that what they have is something special and they want to protect it with all their might and with the help of both agencies, friends and family.

*whew! glad i finally get it off my chest...i'm having sleepless nights because of these two beautiful humans...i've been in and out of soompi for the longest time that i can remember but this was the only time i insanely shipped a pair. sorry for the long post :( and thanks for your patience :)

Suspicious indeed... Of all times why did the ceo come that day at that time? 

• Like 13

21 hours ago, sharreb said:

This was JCW only accessory yesterday. Silver chain bracelet. He didnt even wear a watch. He switched hairstlyes n clothes but the bracelet stays.

i wish i knew how to insert the photo again that this chingu used but idk how to, but.. 
his still continuously wearing the bracelet! trying to stay rational, what do you think? 

EDIT: hope this works? https://forums.soompi.com/en/applications/core/interface/imageproxy/imageproxy.php?img=https://i.imgur.com/UzdrCBS.jpg&key=4a9464e5eec317b5c0fd7223a1ef8d9dfacfa1260668960bf23d016978acda50

• Like 8

10 minutes ago, mai5116 said:

I'm not sure if Wookie really said this but just sharing..:wub:

But that twitter owner always share based on facts... I think that really same with the one we discuss earlier ( While I'm searching for Wookie update at IG, some ship also update like this....but we know u know..as long we are happy here)

cto.

is it my eyes got same problem but Wookie using same outfits only his jeans was different...so, Wookie really like this kind of outfits these days..ehemmm

• Like 10

8 minutes ago, lovethatlook said:

Looking at my perspective as a mom, I think that she is at the right age to make decisions and if I was her mom, I would be proud of her for taking her acting career and honing it to the next level. I'm a bit conservative tho, so I probably would not allow her to do so much skinship with a guy for the sake of acting alone. You can create chemistry without over the top skinship and would prob tell her not to agree on torrid kissing scenes. Therefore, in conclusion, thus, moving forward, I think that since her parents approved, they may already have had a reassurance from JCW himself and their agencies that he will not take advantage of NJH and shame her in anyway. So there was probably a can-I-ask-permission-to-date-your-daughter kinda talk between the 2 parties. So the end result was a comfortable working atmosphere for them.

i like your take on this cause i'm a mom too, my daughter had her first boyfriend at the age of 16...they both reassured, promised and proved to me that they will behave and priorities first...gladly they've proven their relationship's worth, they're on their 7th yr, both finished their studies with honors and are young professionals now...jihyunie's mom i think is that kind of mom that who puts her children's concerns first...what they want in life and support it to the best that she can...i remember on one show jihyunie said that she really wanted to act at a young age, even urged her mom to let her join a contest...she's not after fame and fortune...she's happy if her children are happy...you can tell what kind of mom jihyunie has just by looking at her...i believe reassurance from jihyunie's agency really counts and from the leading man and husband-to-be *cough of course :D

• Like 15

Chingu, just consider for a moment his fan base. I mean how wide and how deep the crazies were (*totally not referring to us.*):D But seriously, for oppa to not deny but be clear yet subtle with his answers of his calibre was a bold statement in itself. Sorry, I will re read the interview again. But it's pretty basics as it coordinates with the last two episodes of SP. Her fear of what might happen if they were to date, and his greatest fear of losing her. Checking back into reality, she decides while he is on his guerrilla date to post not just any selfie but one with her shoulders exposed, her hair down, simple to no make up, and the winning prop of all her necklace that was stragetically placed for all onlookers to run and wonder. LOL! She like in episode 39 replied to her bae that she was in this. His reply? Everyone waited on, and I knew that when he does it will be a clear message one that would leave no room for doubt if you are a grown up. LOL! What was his line chingus? "Acting with Nam Ji Hyun? It was a great gift." I am sorry, but watch me as I drop the mic! LOL! Please tell me where with his last leading ladies has he proclaimed such an intimate yet honoring response to his leading ladies? I will continue in just a few seconds chingus but I must refill my sweet glass of white wine. 

On a shippers note, totally swooning and all. I truly love these two, and when you know that their stars have been lining up long before we began to ship them there is no fear in sailing because with the coordinations being illuminated by the moon and the stars there is no fear of where this ship will sail to chingus. Jiji couple is the real deal and we may be delulu about a lot of things but not where these two star gazers are ... LOL!!! One second be right back ... 

• Like 21

I'm really unable to catch up with the thread since I am at work.. :huh: :unsure:

Can someone please explain what's going on here.. the English interviews shared above seem to be different from what we're discussing here.. 

Also can anyone reshare the weibo links..? Are those the interviews we're talking about..??

Thanks a lot!! 

• Like 9

3 minutes ago, biejuju said:

But that twitter owner always share based on facts... I think that really same with the one we discuss earlier ( While I'm searching for Wookie update at IG, some ship also update like this....but we know u know..as long we are happy here)

cto.

is it my eyes got same problem but Wookie same outfits only his jeans was different...so, Wookie really like this kind of outfits these days..ehemmm

Yeah, Chingu. I just need to say that because the translation might differ :) But if it's really true he said that, my shipper heart is jumping with joy. It might be just a common statement from him but for a shipper, it's not common but a hint. LOL!

• Like 14