[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

1 minute ago, spy booble said:

HYUNIII> IG uploaded her w/wookie's necklace《first hook》:o

Wookie> Plan to spend the time w/his love befor enlistment《second hook》:lol:

O emmm geee!!!me/standing ovation:grin:

You guys let's follow ur heart!!!:heart:

CTTO CTJ LOL that was his advice to Bong Hee, right? LMAO! Yay *throws confetti* lets all be happy!

• Like 16

16 minutes ago, Hello_JIS said:

is it the salon's backyard?

You're right, it's in the salon

16 minutes ago, gglex6275 said:

wait, ehhhh? wasn't the VLive shot at his house? I thought it was at his place? Or am I wrong, did I misunderstand?

I watched it again and apparently it was at the salon

• Like 18

2 minutes ago, spy booble said:

HYUNIII> IG uploaded her w/wookie's necklace《first hook》:o

Wookie> Plan to spend the time w/his love befor enlistment《second hook》:lol:

O emmm geee!!!me/standing ovation:grin:

You guys let's follow ur heart!!!:heart:

By looking at their interview answer today... i really don't know what to say anymore... I'M KILL by them... 

giphy.gif

• Like 22

"Acting with Nam Ji Hyun? It was a great gift."

This statement sounded so sweet and unique to my ears. Gone are the typical, "We worked together well", "We are great oppa-dongsaeng", "We had good chemistry and clicked well together"

I mean, we cannot call someone as a gift if they aren't precious right? For example one can call their parents, family, spouse, bestfriends/close friends or boyfriend/girlfriend. ❤️ 

• Like 21

2 minutes ago, moonchildren07 said:

You're right, it's in the salon

I watched it again and apparently it was at the salon

OIC, whoa! Thank you for grounding me there, I was about to have an apoplexy at the thought that her pics were taken at his house! *sighs* I am now back in the mortal world, kamsamida chingus!

Seems like the salon played, plays and will play an important role in the progression of our JiJi couple! They could become the silent witness to the budding relationship!

*goes  to IG to stalk the stylist!*

• Like 14

Let me repost again....kyahhh my heartuu..so Wookie really like or could I say love all kiss scene and high skinship with Hyunie **coughs*** ( I see what oppa do there as previously oppa was complaining on kiss or rom scene on his prev drama.I'm not complaining oppa yah..just bring it on!):lol:

Cto.

• Like 18

4 minutes ago, rottenxtears said:

"Acting with Nam Ji Hyun? It was a great gift."

This statement sounded so sweet and unique to my ears. Gone are the typical, "We worked together well", "We are great oppa-dongsaeng", "We had good chemistry and clicked well together"

I mean, we cannot call someone as a gift if they aren't precious right? For example one can call their parents, family, spouse, bestfriends/close friends or boyfriend/girlfriend. ❤️ 

Ahhhh! you got me here!!! OMO, my heart! and my delulu mind! Its all over the place!

• Like 11

15 minutes ago, huntergal said:

JCW: Because it is a romance, I also have lots of talk with JiHyun because I also need to have communication with her mind. 

Awww, Bae respects how smart she is. This indirect compliment is daebak! Just like her answer of age difference. Not a big deal for her cos if ppl find SIG young, HER oppa is young too cos they are same age...girl, you got moves. Must have learned from the Pro. :wub:

Boooo to NJH's haters, I mean I dont want to be mean but to those who said that she is not pretty and sexy, well I'll choose substance anytime. Having a beautiful character is better than just having a pretty face. Haters eat your hearts out. Just saying

@huntergal can we say that our boi is totally mind f#ck as well :) heeheehe

• Like 15

1 minute ago, lividc said:

Hi guys... I saw another part on JCW's interview in weibo. Since I did not see it being translated yet, I just shared the part here. However, not sure if it's totally accurate since I'm just translating from Chinese... hoping someone could translate the korean words fully in English. keke

또 면회 희망 연예인을 꼽는 질문에 “걸그룹을 잘 모르는데 트와이스 친구들이 오면 난리가 날 것 같지만, 나하고는 전혀 친분이 없다. 남지현 씨도 오면 군대에 있는 친구들이 좋아할 것 같다”고 말했다. 

Q: 希望哪個女團來軍隊表演? A: 我不太認識女團 也沒有熟的朋友 如果像是TWICE來的話軍隊應該會暴動吧 南志鉉小姐如果來的話 軍隊朋友們應該也會很喜歡的~

CR to mow1230 weibo (http://www.weibo.com/mow1230)

Basically, JCW was asked which girl group he hope could come to army to perform? In gist, he replied he is not really familiar with girl group or are close friends with them. But he said that if Twice will to come, the army will go chaotic. He also think the army mate will like very much if Nam Ji Hyun could come too. 

oh boy oh boy oh boy!!!! I'm sure he himself will like it very much too! Plus she'll probably bring him his special order of chicken and pizza. OOOOOH! 

• Like 18

Just now, pauliza said:

Salon again ?haha..This place must be have love charms :lol: ..ohhhhh I forgot ,the stylist is the CUPID :lol:

Must be the place where they can lowkey talk to each other, without being bothered. The private rooms though! I am so interested. Guys, for those who are following their stylist please keep a low key profile so as not to make them feel awkward and stop posting pics and stuff about our OTP. Just act natural if you are following them, no harassing them to post stuff about the two. You can spazz and freak out here but keep sane and be professional on their IG, Twitter or other social media. This way, we can ogle their posts anyway we want and they wont stop posting updates on both of them.

• Like 23

Just now, lividc said:

Hi guys... I saw another part on JCW's interview in weibo. Since I did not see it being translated yet, I just shared the part here. However, not sure if it's totally accurate since I'm just translating from Chinese... hoping someone could translate the korean words fully in English. keke

또 면회 희망 연예인을 꼽는 질문에 “걸그룹을 잘 모르는데 트와이스 친구들이 오면 난리가 날 것 같지만, 나하고는 전혀 친분이 없다. 남지현 씨도 오면 군대에 있는 친구들이 좋아할 것 같다”고 말했다. 

Q: 希望哪個女團來軍隊表演? A: 我不太認識女團 也沒有熟的朋友 如果像是TWICE來的話軍隊應該會暴動吧 南志鉉小姐如果來的話 軍隊朋友們應該也會很喜歡的~

CR to mow1230 weibo (http://www.weibo.com/mow1230)

Basically, JCW was asked which girl group he hope could come to army to perform? In gist, he replied he is not really familiar with girl group or are close friends with them. But he said that if Twice will to come, the army will go chaotic. He also think the army mate will like very much if Nam Ji Hyun could come too. 

OMG!!!! He really wants her to visit him in the army. Thank you for sharing this chingu. :heart:

I'm at work and I have a lot of deadlines but I've been lurking silently in this thread because of the interview. What to do...I should have called in sick today so I can spazz with you guys the whole day. :bawling:

• Like 22

1 minute ago, chawanmushijjang said:

oh boy oh boy oh boy!!!! I'm sure he himself will like it very much too! Plus she'll probably bring him his special order of chicken and pizza. OOOOOH! 

Why is our boy so obvious!? OMO, it was a girl group being asked and he mentions our baby girl NJH! He is too far gone, I think, Ji Hyunie, what have you done to JCW!?

• Like 23