[Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Legend of Fuyao 扶摇

sugarplum892

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, 40somethingahjumma said:

My question was really about whether the show has a beginning, middle and an end. :D I'm not too concern if it's a faithful adaptation as long as there's closure. It's just that lately there have been far too many C dramas that start well but don't have any proper closure.

I am reasonably certain that Ethan will be bring his A game and I am only considering this because he's in it. ;) And I like his character already in Episode 2. Yang Mi's character feels very much the archetypal female heroin of contemporary wuxia so while it's okay, I'm not especially excited by it.

But thanks for your response. Appreciate it. :)

Of course there will be a beginning, middle and a ending. 

12 minutes ago, kuuto said:

I think this is one of little drama that i know that use a lot of costumes. I feel yangmi keep changing costumes. Nothing to complain about. Lol.

https://m.baidu.com/sf_baijiahao/s?id=1605073576290028308&wfr=spider&for=pc

As of now my personal favourite is purple one. Whats yours? :)

I like he in white and blue 

25 minutes ago, yohinata said:

Of course there will be a beginning, middle and a ending. 

My C drama watching experience tells me that it's not something that can be assumed. ;)

Princess Agents? Tribes and Empires? Pretty Man? 

18 minutes ago, mrsj3n said:

@40somethingahjumma I'm more worried that the ending is like any kdrama - Disappointing. :D

I've seen a few K dramas this year that have good endings. Honestly, the quality of K dramas this year have been quite exceptional. 

17 minutes ago, yohinata said:

And then I like Ethan in dark blue like in ep 25 and black like episode 2 (when he first met Fuyao)

Yes yes i like Ethan's in black in episode 2. Come to think of it, it could be his hair style. His hair was down. Just cant wait for his new look as the crown prince. :wub:

@poptartz thank you. Now I understand what I am watching  since I have a reference point. Previously  it was  a big blur. Yes will google wuxia. Had no idea the 4  names were titles.  

I really didn't  skip scenes but now that it has been explained the plot makes sense.  I read sci  fi novels anyway so a fantasy world is not  new.  Chinese historical  dramas though is a big  hole to me.

Hello everyone. I was on hospital duty for last 2 days so it took me time to catch up. There is so much to read here! LOL! 

Am caught up to ep 20 for now. Not a single dull moment. Wuji and Fuyao are just :wub:

I love the progression of their love story. The interaction between the 2 brothers is also very good. Qi Zhen is played by such a good actor! In fact all actors are doing great in their respective roles. Ethan and Yang Mi are just sizzling together but they are also able to bring in this emotive feel to their characters that makes Wuji and Fuyao interact very naturally. I like it. By the way Wuji truly has Mad Skills. LOL!

A bit I loved was the time Wuji says to his shadow guard - Can you not tell when I am actually angry and when I am acting. Someone messed with my woman and I didnt know about it. 

Major swoon !!LOL!

3 minutes ago, ankitabasu92 said:

By the way Wuji truly has Mad Skills. LOL!

A bit I loved was the time Wuji says to his shadow guard - Can you not tell when I am actually angry and when I am acting. Someone messed with my woman and I didnt know about it. 

Major swoon !!LOL!

@ankitabasu92 IKR???????

;)

@yohinata not rewatching it? Lol

Just finished with episode 26 again.

Spoiler

My heart hurts for Zong Yue when he told his brother what he had gone through to survive.

I hope he has a satisfying revenge and nothing anti-climatic.

The massacre of family and relatives and watching the execution of own parents... 1 stab is not enough. Not not enough.

13 minutes ago, mrsj3n said:

@yohinata not rewatching it? Lol

Just finished with episode 26 again.

Hide contents

My heart hurts for Zong Yue when he told his brother what he had gone through to survive.

I hope he has a satisfying revenge and nothing anti-climatic.

The massacre of family and relatives and watching the execution of own parents... 1 stab is not enough. Not not enough.

I was going to rewatch it from episode 12 on Friday and enjoy episode 27 and 28 tomorrow although I will not understand what they are saying. 23 and 24 will be sub tomorrow. Just feel like I need something else on my mind tonight, but dang I can't get Wuji off my mind. :(

30 minutes ago, ankitabasu92 said:

Hello everyone. I was on hospital duty for last 2 days so it took me time to catch up. There is so much to read here! LOL! 

Am caught up to ep 20 for now. Not a single dull moment. Wuji and Fuyao are just :wub:

I love the progression of their love story. The interaction between the 2 brothers is also very good. Qi Zhen is played by such a good actor! In fact all actors are doing great in their respective roles. Ethan and Yang Mi are just sizzling together but they are also able to bring in this emotive feel to their characters that makes Wuji and Fuyao interact very naturally. I like it. By the way Wuji truly has Mad Skills. LOL!

Major swoon !!LOL!

Oh yes i like his mad skill too.

My fav part is when Wuji telling his sidekick to stand straight and not overly dramatic as an eunuch. Lol.

Archived