[Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Legend of Fuyao 扶摇

sugarplum892

Yes, yes, @Liting1 adorable right

Spoiler

She keeps touching his face, and even cried, after that scenes as usual they chat and almost kiss but the crazy lady came and they both panic just like pair of youngster found by the mother, she told him to go and he playfully said "you want me to go??" Cute...

And Ethan is superb, he can change expression instantly and naturally,  I like him now 

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Spoiler

In Ep 26, Wuji and FY got into a fight over principles. Wuji wanted FY to use Eldest Princess' trust on her to discover why Eldest Princess lost her status as Princess Consort De and why she broke up with Prince De, and other unspeakable secrets. FY rejects his request since she finds Wuji's method of exploiting other people to achieve a goal disgusting. This meeting results in a cold war between FY and Wuji, which you can see in Ep 27's preview.

Reason why Wuji wants FY to find out Eldest Princess' secret

Spoiler

In the novel, Wuji is the illegitimate son of Prince De and the current Empress of Wuji (The kingdom. In the drama, the kingdom's name is Tian Quan). Ever since he was little, he knew about the secret behind his birth.

In the drama, I guess the writers wants Wuji to remain unaware of his birth or at least suspicious of his real identity, which is why he is shown having interest in Eldest Princess and will add potential conflicts when they drama progresses to Tian Quan.

9 minutes ago, carmolita said:

Does anyone have a picture of the embrace between wuji and FY from episode 22? It's the scene where he is wearing a black robe and holding her in bed and she is clamoring onto him tightly because of the pain from her injuries during a fight.  I love the way he tightly holds her in that scene, :wub:you can see the tension in his arms and the anger and fear on his face, then he couldn't take her suffering anymore than turned her around and gave her some of his internal energy.

I only found this picture on Instagram. I would like to know what they said as well. :)

Spoiler

4 minutes ago, poptartz said:
  Hide contents

In Ep 26, Wuji and FY got into a fight over principles. Wuji wanted FY to use Eldest Princess' trust on her to discover why Eldest Princess lost her status as Princess Consort De and why she broke up with Prince De, and other unspeakable secrets. FY rejects his request since she finds Wuji's method of exploiting other people to achieve a goal disgusting. This meeting results in a cold war between FY and Wuji, which you can see in Ep 27's preview.

Reason why Wuji wants FY to find out Eldest Princess' secret

Hide contents

In the novel, Wuji is the illegitimate son of Prince De and the current Empress of Wuji (The kingdom. In the drama, the kingdom's name is Tian Quan). Ever since he was little, he knew about the secret behind his birth.

In the drama, I guess the writers wants Wuji to remain unaware of his birth or at least suspicious of his real identity, which is why he is shown having interest in Eldest Princess and will add potential conflicts when they drama progresses to Tian Quan.

Can you translate episode 28? 

9 minutes ago, lonelysnowflake05 said:

Yes, yes, @Liting1 adorable right

Reveal hidden contents

She keeps touching his face, and even cried, after that scenes as usual they chat and almost kiss but the crazy lady came and they both panic just like pair of youngster found by the mother, she told him to go and he playfully said "you want me to go??" Cute...

And Ethan is superb, he can change expression instantly and naturally,  I like him now 

His expressions are always on point from his previous dramas I've seen. It comes naturally for him. Love it. 

18 minutes ago, Liting1 said:

Aww... I love their interactions! So sweet. I wonder where he went and then he just appear. Will have to wait for raw version. Here's that scene you mentioned! I kept replaying it because I just love these two lovebirds. :)

Can someone still translate this whole scene just in case? Thanks!

Hide contents

@poptartz Thanks for the info. I'm actually wanting that specific instrumental music in the background. That piano and humming version. 

Rough Translation of the Scene

Spoiler

Wuji: Shhhh

FY: It's you.

FY: (Touching his face) It's really you

Wuji: What? It's only been one day and you don't recognize me?

FY: You. Shouldn't you be at Chang Yuan (I think it's the ceremony place or something)? Why did you come back?

Wuji: I know that Qi Zhen (Prime Minister) wants to take you away. I'm scared you might be in trouble so I hurried back. (The way he spoke here was in broken sentence)

Wuji: I've been following (referring to Qi Zhen) since the Prime Minister residence. If Qi Zhen would try to harm you, today will be his death day

FY: It's really great that I can see you after I killed you once today.

Here is a piano version. I couldnt find the humming version

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztt0EKB31mg

39 minutes ago, yohinata said:

Can you translate episode 28? 

The preview?

Spoiler

Wuji: Begin (referring to the ceremony)

Eunuch: But my lord, the que ... queen (stuttering)

Wuji: The ceremony begins when I say so. Unless you want to perform the ceremony (I think he is telling the eunuch that he should take his place in the ceremony)

Eunuch: Yes

Eunuch: The Coronation Ceremony 册封大典 (Making FY Queen) starts now. Play the music

Prime Minister: Stop! It isn't the blessed hour yet (Chinese people believe that there is a blessed day/hour for something joyous to occur). Play what music. Ancestral rules are going to be changed too?

Wuji: Prime Minister. I ordered the decree

Prime Minister: My lord. You are impatient. Today is the Coronation Ceremony. The Queen hasn't arrived so who is my lord coronating?

Wuji: The queen will arrive shortly.

Prime Minister: The Queen's carriage (or the way she is walking) is elegantly advancing. She is worshiping (祭拜 Not sure who/what is she worshiping. Most likely a ceremony process ) while coming here. I'm afraid that she will need half an hour to arrive here.

Another Eunuch: The Queen has arrived

Court Offical 1: Why did the Queen come out (of the carriage?) by herself?

Court Offical 2: In Tai Yuan's hundreds of years of history, there hasn't been such a ridiculous action.

FY: My lord, I'm arrived late. Did I delay the blessed hour?

Wuji: The hour that the Queen arrives is the blessed hour.

22 minutes ago, yohinata said:

Goddammmn kill me already. 

There is also a BTS for the rose falling into Wuji's hand. I'll post it later.

I love the start of episode 26!

Spoiler

The nose almost touching, almost kissing and BAM... they behaved like kids who are afraid of being caught for hanky panky.

LOL

It's definitely better than episode 23 and 24.

I'm not really looking forward to episode 28 because I know....

Spoiler

cliffhanger!

15 minutes ago, poptartz said:

The preview?

Hide contents

Wuji: Begin (referring to the ceremony)

Eunuch: But my lord, the que ... queen (stuttering)

Wuji: The ceremony begins when I say so. Unless you want to perform the ceremony (I think he is telling the eunuch that he should take his place in the ceremony)

Eunuch: Yes

Eunuch: The Coronation Ceremony 册封大典 (Making FY Queen) starts now. Play the music

Prime Minister: Stop! It isn't the blessed hour yet (Chinese people believe that there is a blessed day/hour for something joyous to occur). Play what music. Ancestral rules are going to be changed too?

Wuji: Prime Minister. I ordered the decree

Prime Minister: My lord. You are impatient. Today is the Coronation Ceremony. The Queen hasn't arrived so who is my lord coronating?

Wuji: The queen will arrive shortly.

Prime Minister: The Queen's carriage (or the way she is walking) is elegantly advancing. She is worshiping (祭拜 Not sure who/what is she worshiping. Most likely a ceremony process ) while coming here. I'm afraid that she will need half an hour to arrive here.

Another Eunuch: The Queen has arrived

Court Offical 1: Why did the Queen come out (of the carriage?) by herself?

Court Offical 2: In Tai Yuan's hundreds of years of history, there hasn't been such a ridiculous action.

FY: My lord, I'm arrived late. Did I delay the blessed hour?

Wuji: The hour that the Queen arrives is the blessed hour.

There is also a BTS for the rose falling into Wuji's hand. I'll post it later.

@poptarz ahhhhhh thank you so much! I am so excited. 

3 minutes ago, yohinata said:

Spoiler he pull a knife on consort Tang. YOU GO WUJI! That sexy body of your better be for only Fuyao. Totally had no idea what he said to her though. Hopefully @poptartz can fill that in for us heheh. 

Use the spoiler tag please

Spoiler

Basically, he knows that Concubine Tang is the Prime Minister's spy. He then tells her that her family and Qi Zhen are using her since Concubine Tang's father wants to send her sister into the harem. Concubine Tang is not a legitimate child since her mother is a concubine. Her sister; however, is a legitimate child and therefore has more status than she does. Note that in ancient China, children born from concubines are treated like dirt while children born from the main wife are treated with respect and status. Concubine Tang admits that ever since she was born, she placed her family above herself. Now, realizing that her sister might come in and steal the glory she currently has or that if Wuji dies, she'll have to live the rest of her life as a window, she swore allegiance to Wuji, stating that she will live for herself, not her family.

1 minute ago, poptartz said:

Use the spoiler tag please

Hide contents

Basically, he knows that Concubine Tang is the Prime Minister's spy. He then tells her that her family and Qi Zhen are using her since Concubine Tang's father wants to send her sister into the harem. Concubine Tang is not a legitimate child since her mother is a concubine. Her sister; however, is a legitimate child and therefore has more status than she does. Note that in ancient China, children born from concubines are treated like dirt while children born from the main wife are treated with respect and status. Concubine Tang admits that ever since she was born, she placed her family above herself. Now, realizing that her sister might come in and steal the glory she currently has or that if Wuji dies, she'll have to live the rest of her life as a window, she swore allegiance to Wuji, stating that she will live for herself, not her family.

I am so new to using soompi and still learning. Haven't been in here for years. 

Spoiler

Seeing FY excited to see her WJ had me giggly and happy inside. You can see and feel that she doesn't want to do any harm to him whatsoever. If he dies, not by her hands, she will feel very devastated. She felt scared that she wouldn't see him again after death. *tears 

Yang Mi's acting was superb there and through every scene. I mean even that death and alive scene with Ye Hua from TMOPB was superb. :)

Can't wait for more action and romance from our WUYAO! 

10 hours ago, mrsj3n said:

@jadecloud I love you already.

Come.. join the wagon too. ;)

Not much BTS on the famous bath scene but this is what I found.

Word of caution : HOT. Lol

Hide contents

Goddammmn kill me already. 

He is so handsome in this scene. 

This was hilarious! 

This is FMV Fuyao x Wuji with OST's other drama but this is really suit. It has some happy & sad OTP scene in the upcoming eps. I love this FMV so much :lol:

I think we're coming to the end of arc Taiyuan Kingdom. Looking forward to Fuyao & Wuji's journey in Xuanji Tiansha, Tianquan kingdom ... :wub:

50 minutes ago, furu.vu217 said:

Hi, i'm newbie in this thread ^^

Can anyone translate preview ep 27 that Wuji & his guard talk about Fuyao ?

Spoiler

Translation (There are too many words in the dialogue that don't have a direct translation to English so bear with me)

Jiang Feng: For the past few days, why didn't Young Master visit Ms. Fuyao?

Wuji: When did you become a nosybody? (Wuji is suggesting that his bodyguard likes to involve himself in others' businesses)

Wuji: Why should I visit her everyday?

Jiang Feng: Is the Young Master still mad at Ms. Fuyao? (He said 赌气. An example would be a boyfriend and girlfriend getting into a fight, but neither would admit their wrongs until the other apologizes. As a result, they would ignore each other.

Wuji: 赌气? Am I the kind of person who gives off an attitude?

Jiang Feng: Usually, Young Master has everything in control and I've never seen Young Master like this. However, ever since Ms. Fuyao's appearance, Young Master has shown some human emotions / side of him. (Jiang Feng is trying to say that Wuji rarely showed any emotions)

Wuji: Are you saying that I used to be inhuman? 

Jiang Feng: I don't dare to say so.

Wuji: This girl sure has an stubborn attitude. After she berated me on that day (referring to when FY yelled at Wuji for using Eldest Princess' trust on her to find out Eldest Princess' secrets), I don't feel good. Do you think I am the kind of person who loves to control people's hearts and exploit other people's trust?

Jiang Feng: That is because Young Master is wise

Wuji: But I won't use FY (He is trying to say that he doesn't want to involve/use FY in his schemes)

Jiang Feng: That's why Young Master is going out of his way to make Concubine Tang Queen. In Young Master's heart, you truly care for Ms. Fuyao. You are scared that she will be involved in Tai Yuan's political conflict.

Wuji: I've been too benevolent with you lately. 

Archived