[Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Legend of Fuyao 扶摇

sugarplum892

@yohinata LOL!

Wuji is ultimate yumz. Cheeky, mischievous, witty, dashing, charming and sweeeet. 

Zhan Beiye is maaaannnnnly here but I don't like the dubbed voice. I like that he may look hard and rough but he is also soft at heart as well.

Zong Yue is OMG gentlemanly... And so so poor thing. I want to comfort him so so much.

Yun Heng is so young and rocks the ponytail. And I didn't find him dashing until he wept. One poor boy.

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, mrsj3n said:

Lol. Keep them!

Wuji is mine. :lol:

Side note discussion for episode 27 or is it 28?

Reveal hidden contents

I felt the death of General Tang is so anti climatic.

There's no resistance and no spite.

But as what Zong Yue said... killing him will only dirty his hands.

That style..... OOooooo :wub:

Spoiler

I watched that part. Me thinking the director really waste no time on side character. Didnt realise ZY said that. Very good indeed. 

Ok WJ is yours and Ethan is mine :wub:

10 minutes ago, cheeriekwan said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I watched that part. Me thinking the director really waste no time on side character. Didnt realise ZY said that. Very good indeed. 

Ok WJ is yours and Ethan is mine :wub:

LOL! Ok set.

To be honest, I only like Ethan in this drama as Wuji.

Discussion on episode 27:

Spoiler

I don't like how Wuji manipulated Concubine Tang on her trust in him.

Of course, he has his reasons for doing so but using someone trust is a NO NO for me.

That's exactly what Fuyao told him off in episode 26.

1 minute ago, mrsj3n said:

LOL! Ok set.

Hide contents

Of course, he has his reasons for doing so but using someone trust is a NO NO for me.

Yes I am not sure how Ethan is as a person in general, but I like him as Wuji too. So I preferred to think of him as Prince Wuji.  ---My king. 

3 minutes ago, mrsj3n said:

LOL! Ok set.

Hide contents

Spoiler

Its a good twist to say that WJ is no saint given his position as the crown prince with a heavy task. It looks like a norm when he requests FY to test the mad princess. Except for FY, he may not give a dam to the rest. 

My half episode of 27 is killing me.

Gosh i need to rush home n finish off the balance. 

3 minutes ago, cheeriekwan said:
  Hide contents

Its a good twist to say that WJ is no saint given his position as the crown prince with a heavy task. It looks like a norm when he requests FY to test the mad princess. Except for FY, he may not give a dam to the rest. 

@cheeriekwan I watch episode 27 and was just skipping through it because obviously I can't understand Chinese. :( Can't wait for them to sub.  

22 minutes ago, cheeriekwan said:
  Hide contents

That's true. That's why it bugs me. 

Hurry up and watch already! I'm dying to pick your brains to discuss! Lol

And 1 more thing.  I have an issue with the whole "eavesdropping" at a distance on something hush hush.

I mean, I can't hear a thing when someone who is right in front of me is whispering to another person.

How the hell did all these people get to hear when they are clearly in a distance away??? 

Can't be the other party are talking at the top of their lungs right? 

*shakes head*

13 minutes ago, mrsj3n said:

How the hell did all these people get to hear when they are clearly in a distance away??? 

Can't be the other party are talking at the top of their lungs right? 

And here I am having trouble watching them whispering while there’s no one anywhere near them :D

All the sweet moments in the previous eps is killing meeee! I don’t think I can bare it when we get to the heartache parts when we reach halfway of the drama.

5 minutes ago, Pandafighter86 said:

All the sweet moments in the previous eps is killing meeee! I don’t think I can bare it when we get to the heartache parts when we reach halfway of the drama.

*pat pat* there there.

I'm with you there. Suddenly I'm not really looking forward to the heartache parts once more will be revealed.

What an irony. Previously, I wanted the end of Taiyuan storyline and now I am not looking forward to the rest of the adventures as it's gonna be hard on us especially our hearts. 
:unsure:

1 hour ago, mrsj3n said:

*pat pat* there there.

I'm with you there. Suddenly I'm not really looking forward to the heartache parts once more will be revealed.

What an irony. Previously, I wanted the end of Taiyuan storyline and now I am not looking forward to the rest of the adventures as it's gonna be hard on us especially our hearts. 
:unsure:

I can't wait to see more romance! 

Wow...what a bummer.

I didn't realise that Wuji's real identity was actually written on the screen when he was introduced into the show in episode 1!!!

It stated "Tian Quan Guo Crown Prince- Zhangsun Wuji"

I thought I only know he is called Zhangsun Wuji while looking for info online. :lol:

Looks like rewatching it clear some doubts for me. Lol

I mean... We won't get new episodes till Monday right? Got to pass some time while having Fuyao and Wuji withdraw syndrome. LOL

Ok...

I have confirmed.

It's the HAIR!

Love at episode 2. LOL

@poptartz just curious here.

there are so many complaints by netizens that Legend of Fuyao the drama had plagiarize Harry Potter's book for the TianDou Sai.

Are they not from the novel? 

9 hours ago, mrsj3n said:

I can't wait for that to happen!!

Did you guys see how Zhan Beiye looks at Fuyao?

The admiration. The awe. And when he wanna prove that he is manly and yet cannot open the door to the secret hideout? Hilarious.... 

Oh god that’ll awesome lmao 

i really really want to see jealous Wuji 

please say we get to see him

he should be payed back for flirting with concubines 

9 hours ago, poptartz said:

Spoiler

Reveal hidden contents

Wuji is actually engaged to FY, a princess who was born with a lotus flower in her mouth , but FY lost her memories about being one, which she’ll remember as the story progresses into the kingdom where FY is a princess. But, FY’s sister, who is enamored with Wuji, stole FY’s identity and claimed that she is Wuji’s fiancé.  She was able to steal the identity because Wuji didn’t know FY’s name when he proposed so he told FY’s father that he wanted to marry the youngest princess who was born with a lotus in her mouth. Fuyao’s father didn’t know about her existence so everyone assumed that he meant FY’s older sister. In addition, FY’s sister stole Wuji’s invaluable gift to FY (an item to signify engagement, like an engagement ring, but his gift is something that people will kill for) to further solidify her claim as the one Wuji designated as his future wife.

Thank you for the info, so there is an evil fiance, i hope they would not dragging the evil fiance plot too much, but if that make the OTP together a lot i don't mind

The TV drama is fantastic! So, I researched on the original novel and found the summary to be totally different. Apparently, the novel version she's an archaeologist in the modern day and time travelled when she was digging tombs.

Can anyone tell me why the Chinese TV Board restricted time travelling dramas? The time travelling aspect actually makes the story better for me.

18 minutes ago, vintage_chutzpah said:

The TV drama is fantastic! So, I researched on the original novel and found the summary to be totally different. Apparently, the novel version she's an archaeologist in the modern day and time travelled when she was digging tombs.

Can anyone tell me why the Chinese TV Board restricted time travelling dramas? The time travelling aspect actually makes the story better for me.

There was an incident that 2 girls died of drowning thinking that by doing that they can time travelling. Since then china banned time travelling story and unfortunately many novels turned to tv series now mostly beginning with time travelling so the writters must alter the story to avoid that.

Archived