As I went through comments on various sites like Youtube vids, dramabeans, etc, it seems like most of viewers have turned into Sungmin x Jiwon shippers now lol

Maybe they should have their own couple thread in shippers paradise section? I think their interactions are too unique and precious to not have one.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

6 hours ago, riribl said:

As I went through comments on various sites like Youtube vids, dramabeans, etc, it seems like most of viewers have turned into Sungmin x Jiwon shippers now lol

Maybe they should have their own couple thread in shippers paradise section? I think their interactions are too unique and precious to not have one.

Omo...there isn't a shipping thread? I don't know if I ship them that much but they are the cutest couple so far. However, Jo Eun and Jang Hoon are catching up. I lol everytime he covers his crotch area because he can see that Eun is thinking back to when she saw him naked.

I keep wondering about Yoon sunbae and Heimdal. Though Im still Team jaewan but if they have a loveline, i will not complain.

im starting to like Eun and Janghoon! Honestly I always thought that couple is visually perfect if the man is taller than their girlfriend! I cant believe i find these two so cute and adorable.

of course my Sung min! Just say yes if ji won ask you again to marry her!!!!

I m so happy sungmin and jiwon gets attention from many people.. I love them since last season but nobody notice them because jiwon and sungmin only had a few scenes before.. And now.. I m so happy they got more screen time..

I love their friendship, yes jiwon is talkative and crazy but she told the important thing only to sungmin  *last season about she lied to all housemates* and this seasons about her dreams and she saw something weird when she fainted..i can see that she really trust in sungmin to tell her secret..

But so far, sungmin does not seems like jiwon more than a friend who always disturbed him..

I hope their love will blooms ..

*i can't wait for today episode.. 

On 06/09/2017 at 4:22 PM, cherisshuu said:

Hi @bedifferent I just finished ep 4. I think the DP profile just shows about their personalities. 

Eun Jae - Her childhood photos. Well I think its the transition between you know younger to adulthood, the first heartbreak and soon. May be she missed her old self, when life is much more simple and less complicated than it is now. How life is much more naive and innocence. Honestly, its a bit turn off with her change of characters this season. Shes much more aggressive(?) than the old Eun Jae.

Yeah after watching 4 episodes, it's the writing that is making Eun Jae different and not the actress playing her. In a sense I can relate to both Season 1's EJ and this season's, as her personality is the closest to mine. Back then I used to be much more reserved, self conscious and bottled my emotions quite often. It didn't take til several years later, that I was happy to be more open with my thoughts - basically become more selfish lol.

The only problem is I'm confused that she changed a tad too fast - and the only thing I can think of is that her break up had something to do with it?  (Or maybe her personality has been altered on purpose since Ye Eun has changed) Her ex. is also no longer the guy he used to be. Not to mention the hilarious Yul Bin who is no longer that hilariously corny character (I miss his long hair lol) from S1. I like that the writer has turned the tables around, and is now showing us that although their relationship was incredibly cute in the beginning - there was still a lot to be resolved.

1. Back in season 1 EJ did not tell JY about her troubles - not sure if I missed a scene, but only the girls are aware. Maybe her story arc is about her being more open to JY, and understanding his feelings more.

In season 1 EJ: No one understands me, but if I speak up they will. S2: I'm speaking up for myself, but am I understanding others? 

2. It's a misunderstanding, where both have been misunderstanding each other - causing the break up. 

3. Something happened to JY and he unwillingly broke up with EJ. 

Gosh my head is going in circles haha, I have a lot more to say about the other girls - but I'll leave it for another time. 

I actually think that there were feelings with Sungmin but sometime Jiwon action makes him backtracked to why he would think that way of her (given she's so carefree and crazy). Even in Season 1, although they have little scene together compare to the other, it shows a strong friendship with a hint of feelings on his end. He understands her best (I think even more so than her roommate at Belle) and definitely cannot avoid Jiwon or ignore her even though he tries. We see him do it multiple time in trying to ignore her and each time, he cave afterward.

I think even the interview (in season 1) question his and Jiwon flirty relationship LOL. I honestly feel that he is attracted to Jiwon but sidetrack time after time. Like the last episode in season 1, when Jiwon was sitting by the bench quietly, he honestly thought she was cute and all until she farted LOL. 

So I am definitely happy that season 2 focus on them since season 1 have hint of feelings. Hopefully it'll BLOOM on season 2 cause so far, I am liking them having more scene together (particularly episode 3 was hilarious and shows how much he care about her) 

1 hour ago, Lyna said:

I actually think that there were feelings with Sungmin but sometime Jiwon action makes him backtracked to why he would think that way of her (given she's so carefree and crazy). Even in Season 1, although they have little scene together compare to the other, it shows a strong friendship with a hint of feelings on his end. He understands her best (I think even more so than her roommate at Belle) and definitely cannot avoid Jiwon or ignore her even though he tries. We see him do it multiple time in trying to ignore her and each time, he cave afterward.

I think even the interview (in season 1) question his and Jiwon flirty relationship LOL. I honestly feel that he is attracted to Jiwon but sidetrack time after time. Like the last episode in season 1, when Jiwon was sitting by the bench quietly, he honestly thought she was cute and all until she farted LOL. 

So I am definitely happy that season 2 focus on them since season 1 have hint of feelings. Hopefully it'll BLOOM on season 2 cause so far, I am liking them having more scene together (particularly episode 3 was hilarious and shows how much he care about her) 

Exactly. I actually think Sungmin has feelings for Jiwon, and there are several hints that show that. It gets more obvious in season 2. I'm still highlighting at how Sungmin didn't make any real effort at all to avoid being kissed by Jiwon in the car scene, when he could push her away easily or just being his usual grumpy self rejecting her. I think it's his unconscious (or maybe he's already conscious) mind acting up. I dare to bet he wasn't gonna cave that easily to someone other than Jiwon lol Especially for someone who's been going on about having the firsts needs to be done properly.

Just to point out another thing, in the highlight video when Jiwon asked if Sungmin is gonna date that girl and Sungmin answered 'Would you like it if I date that girl?', I think his facial expression at that time shows that he wanna see if Jiwon has feelings for him or not, and his question itself also mirrors that intention. He was so serious in that scene. Thus I'm leaning to think that he's already aware of him being attracted/liking her, probably from way ago (the end of season 1 already hinted that), he just keeps it hush hush since Jiwon didn't show any hints of reciprocating his feelings nor being serious, also her craziness makes him wants to deny it as well lol

Besides Sungmin x Jiwon, I'm starting to like Janghoon x Eun too. In ep 5 I feel like between them there is quite a chemistry already, and it seems like they're slowly attracted to each other. Janghoon said that Eun was cute, and said that again in ep 6 preview. They're getting cuter hahah.

Btw in ep 5 Sungmin pointed out that Jiwon seems to be restless nowadays since Jiwon's exaggeration and hyperbolic self is getting more severe these days. I'm amazed at how well Sungmin notices small things about Jiwon. He really knows Jiwon very well

In preview of ep 6, Sungmin seems to tease Jiwon back by saying "Just in case if you're thinking of confessing (your love to me), don't do it." lmao!
If you didn't notice, this was the exact thing Jiwon said to Sungmin in season 1 back then. I see that Sungmin is getting bolder by doing this and pushing Jiwon on bed. I wonder what ignited this change of him. I think their flirting is getting more serious now as now Sungmin is doing it to Jiwon too. Hmmm
Also wondering what made Sungmin glanced at Jiwon when they're sleeping in the same room lol

1 hour ago, riribl said:

In preview of ep 6, Sungmin seems to tease Jiwon back by saying "Just in case if you're thinking of confessing (your love to me), don't do it." lmao!

If you didn't notice, this was the exact thing Jiwon said to Sungmin in season 1 back then. I see that Sungmin is getting bolder by doing this and pushing Jiwon on bed. I wonder what ignited this change of him. I think their flirting is getting more serious now as now Sungmin is doing it to Jiwon too. Hmmm

Also wondering what made Sungmin glanced at Jiwon when they're sleeping in the same room lol

Oooh how exciting! I can't wait for it! Sometime a little push is all that is needed for each other to be aware of their feelings. I mean, given Jiwon who doesn't think seriously into things (since she's so carefree), she could be nudging Sungmin to date another girl which probably ignites the change in him. 

I just love these two who are such great friends and have no embarrassment over each other (like Jiwon just fart around him and not feel a dread of embarrassment from it). Like the car scene where she almost kiss him and they got catch by the driver. There wasn't even an ounce of awkwardness around each other afterward and they're like back to their normal bickering self.

Honestly I kind of wishes we get to see Sungmin reaction in the past when Jiwon disappear in season 1. He mention her habit of disappearing when she's bored and warn her she better not do it and even know her lying habit LOL. Sorry, just raving about this couple too much.

Jiwon and Sungmin.. i just grin everytime i look at them. Jiwon is crazy in finding boyfriend but she never realize the right guy is beside her.

Remember how all the guys she met on blind dates rejected her because she talks and jokes too much but at one time Sungmin said "You are the prettiest when you are blabbering on". Despite her acting crazu and nonchalantl, he seems genuinely worried for her everytime.... my heart is so weak for their romance :wub::wub:

Eun is really the big baby of the house. Her imagination is on the male in her comic books but it has changed to Janghoon haha.... he really find her adorable huh....

and in the preview, Eun seems scared and teary. Is her jerk abusive boyfriend released from jail?!!!!!

Glad that eunjae has decided to win her sunbae back. I mean it's kinda her fault for breaking up like that. She seems petty to me... so it's time for her to do the chasing.  I'm curious, is her story on season 1 about her family death+insurance matters solved?? It still feel suspicious to me

7 hours ago, Lyna said:

Oooh how exciting! I can't wait for it! Sometime a little push is all that is needed for each other to be aware of their feelings. I mean, given Jiwon who doesn't think seriously into things (since she's so carefree), she could be nudging Sungmin to date another girl which probably ignites the change in him. 

I just love these two who are such great friends and have no embarrassment over each other (like Jiwon just fart around him and not feel a dread of embarrassment from it). Like the car scene where she almost kiss him and they got catch by the driver. There wasn't even an ounce of awkwardness around each other afterward and they're like back to their normal bickering self.

Honestly I kind of wishes we get to see Sungmin reaction in the past when Jiwon disappear in season 1. He mention her habit of disappearing when she's bored and warn her she better not do it and even know her lying habit LOL. Sorry, just raving about this couple too much

In ep 5, after they knew that that girl hoobae probably has a heart on Sungmin, Jiwon did tease him for that and asked whether he's gonna accept her or not. I wonder if she's gonna do it again it the next ep, thus it made Sungmin changed like that.

I have a gut feeling that Jiwon's disappearance might occur again when Jiwon found out her memory back. If this really happens, you can see how Sungmin will react too I guess.

@stroppyse  I haven't seen the episode yet... Thank you so much for the translations.  OMG, the convo, acting, writing in those clips... hilarious!  I have always love AoY's epilogues.  The cut at the end of E5... is love.  :lol:

I'm so so glad we have this fun loving group of girls in a drama. No square love, no triangle love, no backstabbing (among friends) girlfriends.  Real and relatable bunch of crazy housemates that I love to bits.

JH: Mmm, I thought about it some, and I think it would be more definite if you showed you liked guys. Whether she goes that way or not, from now on, she’s only going to deal with you with friendship (rather than potential romantic interest). Then, it’s done. So, you don’t have to figure it out any more. 
Eun: How did you know? 

Ohhhh, it is what we thought... that's a nice touch from the writer... subtle acknowledgment of the possibility that YJ likes Eun in a romantic way. I like.

On 9/6/2017 at 9:46 PM, sljj said:

i guess you had a typo but i do wish for a season 3!!!

Thank you for let me know, I edited it! 

15 hours ago, kasjady said:

The only problem is I'm confused that she changed a tad too fast - and the only thing I can think of is that her break up had something to do with it?  (Or maybe her personality has been altered on purpose since Ye Eun has changed) Her ex. is also no longer the guy he used to be. Not to mention the hilarious Yul Bin who is no longer that hilariously corny character (I miss his long hair lol) from S1. I like that the writer has turned the tables around, and is now showing us that although their relationship was incredibly cute in the beginning - there was still a lot to be resolved.

1. Back in season 1 EJ did not tell JY about her troubles - not sure if I missed a scene, but only the girls are aware. Maybe her story arc is about her being more open to JY, and understanding his feelings more.

In season 1 EJ: No one understands me, but if I speak up they will. S2: I'm speaking up for myself, but am I understanding others? 

2. It's a misunderstanding, where both have been misunderstanding each other - causing the break up. 

3. Something happened to JY and he unwillingly broke up with EJ. 

Gosh my head is going in circles haha, I have a lot more to say about the other girls - but I'll leave it for another time. 

You're right, Eunjae changed too fast and for the fact I was a bit confuse during the early episode. I mean what happened to them? why they broke up? They clearly still in love with each other. And from the reason EU gave, I just think her expectation on the relationship is quite high (and thats not how EJ potrays in my head). But Idk, may be theres something more. Perhaps future episodes will tells us more about that. 

Yul Bin feels like a different character too but I this this is the side we didnt yet to see from season 1. I like his relationship with JY where he keep on preying on EJ-JY relationship. I dont think he likes EJ but more to a caring friend. 

I do love your thoughts on Eun Jae, please write more about the other girls. 

Ahhh reading your guys post on SM and JW, I feel like watching ep 5 asap. Hopefully eng sub will come fast this time. 

Archived