Jump to content

Recommended Posts

 

1 hour ago, sljj said:

 

 

The sense from the production team hahahah 

2 eunjaes!!

LOL! Thank you for the vids.  

1 hour ago, einYoshiChan said:

 

Count on me dear.. I'll definitely change my DP  when these two have their first kiss.. I wonder who's going to make the first move.. I love them more than i love nutella.

Count me in! I will do my victory dance when that happen.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

 

 

Go Do Young is released from jail huh???!!!!

 

 

 

and he is going to kidnap Eunjae?? Noooo... i can't imagine the trauma. That guy is beyond horrible 

 

 

 

how can i wait for another week. I can never get enough of the girls esp Jiwon-Sungmin

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

2 hours ago, riribl said:

 

Sometimes I'm amazed at how sharp Jang Hoon is. He always noticed something before he's even told. In here he also noticed how Eun hid while eavesdropping his conversation with Eunjae. I think his sharpness is what makes him compliments Eun well too since Eun seems to be someone who can't be honest about expressing her affection.

Yeah. SH is very intuitive and so far really nice. Remember the time he was helping YE hang the clothes. He has been mistaken Eun for the assauted girl.  YE never did correct him so SH continues  to be considerate around Eun thinking her standoffish and withdrawal behaviors are from her incident.  When he finds out (and I like to be after the fact that they get together so that Eun doesn't feel his affection is sympathy-lead), I think it may cause some soul searching for SH.  Whether he is drawn to her because of attraction or fascination or sympathy.  I do think he's very sensitive and empathic in nature cuz he helped YN find the gas release when she was lost with the new car.

Eun is intuitive as well in the way she silently observes and learns her hew roommates' behavior.  I agree tho that she is learning to separate her feelings, the muddled line between love and hate in regard to her father.  She wants to hate him but is always reminded of how much she was loved by him as a child. She came to Belle Epoque with the intention to find the person whom the letter was intended for, thinking one of the girls must be horrible to do something so terrible that caused someone else to be so angry.  After living with them a bit, now she considers one of them not possible as the perpetrator, the one that caused harm, but the victim (the author of the letter). She's changed already :) It's a matter of time before she learns to open up and verbalize or show her feelings. Yay, SH is just the right person.

Eun is too conscious of her height and how different she is physically from the "normal" looking girls around her so she just accepts that she will be an outcast and settled with the thought that she won't connect with anyone except YJ as a friend.  Maybe that's why she took extra caution with the only friend she has, carrying on the relationship that way even tho she knows she has no romantic feelings toward YJ.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Someone pointed out that Sungmin never denies it whenever someone asks whether him and Jiwon are dating or whether he's her boyfriend lol
In ep 6, when Jiwon met her teacher, her teacher also asked whether he's her boyfriend and if they're married (lol), and only Jiwon explained while he's staying quiet. Idk if it's because he's been asked this kind of question too much or it's in purpose or what, but it's interesting regardless lol
These two were even mistaken as the parents of one of  school's student when they first came in lmao. That tells their chemistry so well.
 

38 minutes ago, bedifferent said:

Yeah. SH is very intuitive and so far really nice. Remember the time he was helping YE hang the clothes. He has been mistaken Eun for the assauted girl.  YE never did correct him so SH continues  to be considerate around Eun thinking her standoffish and withdrawal behaviors are from her incident.  When he finds out (and I like to be after the fact that they get together so that Eun doesn't feel his affection is sympathy-lead), I think it may cause some soul searching for SH.  Whether he is drawn to her because of attraction or fascination or sympathy.  I do think he's very sensitive and empathic in nature cuz he helped YN find the gas release when she was lost with the new car.

Eun is intuitive as well in the way she silently observes and learns her hew roommates' behavior.  I agree tho that she is learning to separate her feelings, the muddled line between love and hate in regard to her father.  She wants to hate him but is always reminded of how much she was loved by him as a child. She came to Belle Epoque with the intention to find the person whom the letter was intended for, thinking one of the girls must be horrible to do something so terrible that caused someone else to be so angry.  After living with them a bit, now she considers one of them not possible as the perpetrator, the one that caused harm, but the victim (the author of the letter). She's changed already :) It's a matter of time before she learns to open up and verbalize or show her feelings. Yay, SH is just the right person.

Eun is too conscious of her height and how different she is physically from the "normal" looking girls around her so she just accepts that she will be an outcast and settled with the thought that she won't connect with anyone except YJ as a friend.  Maybe that's why she took extra caution with the only friend she has, carrying on the relationship that way even tho she knows she has no romantic feelings toward YJ.

He actually already found it out pretty soon after (in the previous episodes, like 3 or 4). When Eun met Janghoon again at that time, Janghoon asked why Eun was acting like she's avoiding him when she's not the one who's experienced dating violence. So he already knew Eun wasn't the one.
Thus Janghoon's interest on Eun is really purely because he's interested in her as a man.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

 

Awww sungmin and jiwon is hilarious! The couple here are really opposite and it makes more interesting!!! Janghoon and Eun is likable every now and then! Cant wait for more! 

 

 

 

Count me in for changing the DO its about time i guess!! So kiss already!

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Really love sungmin-jiwon couple.

SM is really care about JW, eventho he express it in tsundere way.

Being misunderstood as a couple but only JW that always explaining not SM, its mean he's not denying (delulu mode) 

how he know that shes been restless, how he quietly glancing at her.. 

he just need a JW confirmation feeling  so that he can make a move to JW, because JW is too carefree around SM and when SM realizes his feeling to JW, JW always make a silly act that make SM denying his feeling, so that SM became not sure about he likes her or not. But seeing ep 6 im kind of sure he's really like her but holding it.

I think its earlier episode, when YE glaring  JW to accompany her to hospital cause EJ was sick. And she said that she already has plan.. and in the next scene you can see JW and SM  on a pool. So the plan was hanging out with SM aww aww 

She only tell about her secret about her losing memory to SM. And she ask him to go with her (probably cause she need a ride xd)

He knows her best. More than her roommates.. she believes him. More than her roommates

and the preview got me 

JW : Are you two dating?

SM : wae? You hope we're dating?

Awwwwwwww cant wait.. its time to wake JW !!

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I really enjoy reading all of you guys insights.. make me giggle even more

i'm really scared for jiwon though, such a quite little girl change overnight to someone who can't stop talking and lying. Imagine what will happen if she retrieved her painful memory

there's one moment in season 1 when Sungmin almost called 911 because  Jiwon disappeared and talking about dying. She may say it's a joke but maybe part of it is true

not just kiss, i would have changed my dp if they just hug lol

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

I do not know what will happen to me if the writers do not make them together, I ship on them from last year and i still remember there are in episode 11 when all guys come to the hospital  , Only jiwon was alone at that time.So,this season i  don't want to see jiwon alone again..Jiwon deserves a love from sungmin because he knows her very well even more than her housemate.. Their friendship is precious,At the same time I want to see them as lovers.. Chaeball writernim.. 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I think how Sungmin meets the intern girl at a cafe and how he asked Jiwon sorta provoking question 'Would you like it if I date her?' in ep 7 means something has changed since Sungmin never nudges her about her feelings to him so far as I know. And it might change something between them too. So in ep 12 they'll most probably ended up dating, not in a open relationship anymore.

Seriously though they better not. One year of waiting is enough already.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


It does look like SM has made a decision about something. From the way he looked at JW while she was sleeping and in the car when he noticed that she was cold and turned the heat down. Now it's time for JW to see him as a boyfriend, not a friend who is a boy.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

2 hours ago, riribl said:

 

I think how Sungmin meets the intern girl at a cafe and how he asked Jiwon sorta provoking question 'Would you like it if I date her?' in ep 7 means something has changed since Sungmin never nudges her about her feelings to him so far as I know. And it might change something between them too. So in ep 12 they'll most probably ended up dating, not in a open relationship anymore.

Seriously though they better not. One year of waiting is enough already.

Definitely agree! One year of waiting is too long so Sungmin and Jiwon better end up together in this season :)

I am excited for episode 7 and hopefully it won't be a trick like episode 6 bed scene LOL! The good thing is that they both are aware that the intern is crushing on Sungmin so I cannot wait to see Jiwon expression or how she would answer him if he asked her if she would like him to date the intern? It's clear that there had been some feelings on Sungmin part subtly through their friendship in season 1. Sungmin is the only guy Jiwon relay on and goes to (regardless if they're just in the club together). He knows her very well (so much more than her roommate) from her lying habit to her behavior. And Jiwon I feel just doesn't realize that subconsciously that Sungmin is the one always there and understand her best. She tells him everything.

I find it interesting in Jiwon friendships among her circle. She loves the girls and their company but you can see that she's not open about herself to them. She's more carefree and jolly (which could be her subconscious front to hide her traumatic experience / pain). I don't think the girls ever seen Jiwon break down or sad before or so. I mean she knows the girls and their ex-boyfriends etc but I think the opposite isn't the same. The girls don't know any of the guys around Jiwon circle (not even Sungmin). I mean it would be nice so they can nudge her to second think her relationship. I mean they didn't even knew that Jiwon has the habit of lying whereas Sungmin knows her behavior and is observant towards her.

*Sorry, me gushing on this couple*

And my 2nd couple is Eun and JH. I feel like Eun friend does give her a cause to her complex or insecurities.in thinking that she isn't cute at all compare to her friend but I thought it was cute when JH tell her she's cute too. She needs more compliment like that and although their height is a difference, but they're definitely cute together. And I like how she's slowing becoming a part of the group. Before it just seem like her only friend is YJ but being around the girls, she's slowly having more friends and changing (which YJ notice and don't like).

I can't wait for episode 7. Curiosity to the relationship between the couple and I do wonder if the girls know that DY is out and if they're planning something (with him grabbing onto Eun-jae) to prevent him from hurting YE again. If that was is a plan OR since I can't find a reason for him to kidnap Eun-jae. I mean if he wanted to see YE, he would kidnap YE once more. I honestly don't want another kidnapping story but would be happy if his appearance is to help YE fight her devil that's been haunting and putting her in fear for the year.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

46 minutes ago, Lyna said:

 

 

 

 

 

 

Definitely agree! One year of waiting is too long so Sungmin and Jiwon better end up together in this season :)

 

 

I am excited for episode 7 and hopefully it won't be a trick like episode 6 bed scene LOL! The good thing is that they both are aware that the intern is crushing on Sungmin so I cannot wait to see Jiwon expression or how she would answer him if he asked her if she would like him to date the intern? It's clear that there had been some feelings on Sungmin part subtly through their friendship in season 1. Sungmin is the only guy Jiwon relay on and goes to (regardless if they're just in the club together). He knows her very well (so much more than her roommate) from her lying habit to her behavior. And Jiwon I feel just doesn't realize that subconsciously that Sungmin is the one always there and understand her best. She tells him everything.

 

 

 

I find it interesting in Jiwon friendships among her circle. She loves the girls and their company but you can see that she's not open about herself to them. She's more carefree and jolly (which could be her subconscious front to hide her traumatic experience / pain). I don't think the girls ever seen Jiwon break down or sad before or so. I mean she knows the girls and their ex-boyfriends etc but I think the opposite isn't the same. The girls don't know any of the guys around Jiwon circle (not even Sungmin). I mean it would be nice so they can nudge her to second think her relationship. I mean they didn't even knew that Jiwon has the habit of lying whereas Sungmin knows her behavior and is observant towards her.

 

 

 

*Sorry, me gushing on this couple*

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Haha you definitely don't need to apologise, I love reading everyone's comments on AOY. That's a really good point you've made about Ji Won, she adores the girls to bits but at the same time she's never mentioned any thing about her past. She's always doing her best to keep everyone's spirits up, so I wonder why she changed so much as a child. 

 

 

 

Was she traumatised and felt guilty for not being able to do anything due to her quiet nature - transformed herself into someone who was more outspoken or has she taken on her friend's personality (like others have mentioned)?  Or could it be the complete opposite and she was the victim? Does the letter have any connection with the girls at all? 

 

 

 

I'm really happy that they're keeping the Sungmin and Jiwon ship on board. He's aware that although she is crazy and unpredictable, there's something about her that has changed. Now it makes me wonder on how they first met, and why SM has decided to stick through with JW all these times compared to other guys. It'll be great for the girls to see SM and JW together, they would totally drill those two haha. 

 

 

21 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

 

 

 

 

 

 

So, JM was the same as a child as she is an adult: smart, industrious, and good at organizing and leading.  

 

 

 

Eun was a popular little girl with the boys; I wonder if this was before she suddenly started growing so tall. And, was her increase in height enough to change her personality from the bright, cheerful little girl she had been. 

 

 

 

JW seems to have been shy and afraid of everything, plus a bit of a crybaby. 

 

 

 

YE was a good student, but had family stresses even when she was young. Was there more about YE's family background in Season 1 perhaps?

 

 

 

EJ seems to have been a blank canvas or softs. The childhood version has such a flat affect, I wondered if something was wrong or had happened to her as a child. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I don't remember much about YE's family back in Season 1, but she was terribly judgemental at times and I remember a lot of viewers didn't like her as much. Now that we're shown she has a demanding mother, she's putting a lot of strain on herself. Now her ex is coming back...... I'm happy though she has her friends by her side, as well as the new friend she's made. 

 

 

 

Also is anyone having trouble being able to react to a post? And um is AOY season 2 16 episodes or 12 episodes? 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm actually pretty curious on how the girls barely talk about Sungmin and Jiwon. I think there's no way they didn't know Sungmin's existence since it's been shown that Sungmin is dropping Jiwon off home plenty of times, also they've been besties for quite a while and some of the girls also go to the same uni. Because there's nothing to talk about? Because they think they really just friends after all? Maybe it's because they don't think something can change between them especially considering how quirky Jiwon is.

But after things change between those two, I guess maybe Jiwon will finally ask about this to the girls who are more experienced with guys than her, and help her to realise what Sungmin is up to and what she should do.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Finally caught up to Age of Youth 2! Man, the subs are really slow for this show, makes me more appreciative of the subbers.

JiWon and SungMin

So gaddamn cute and hilarious! I actually cringed with SM when JW gave that 'aegyo' hahaha. I so love his reactions to whatever she does. He can't ignore her even tho he truly wants to. I agree that there's definitely some level of awareness on SM's part, whereas JW is as oblivious to her feelings as a rock. I can guess that JW will be needing a lot of SM's support from here on out as she discovers her past with her friend, Hyo Jin.

Eun and JangHoon/ Eun and YeJi

What an unconventional couple, finally!

As a fan of the manga, Lovely Complex, and the tall girl-short guy couple in Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun, it's so nice to see a couple like Eun and JH in kdramaland. I don't know if there will be enough time to develop a full-blown romance between them with all the other arcs going on, but I hope to see them develop a great friendship and maybe end with them going on a 'real' date. Y'know, without YJ around. Speaking of YJ, what do you think is her deal? Is she bi? Gay? Did she imagine Eun to be a guy? Or just a very possesive friend? I'm not sure what their relationship is, but I'm very excited to see how the writer will resolve Eun-YJ story. I hope that they still remain friends because YJ is very dear to Eun.

EunJae and JongYeol

I'm not as invested to EJ as I was in season 1, and that's weird for me because it was her that made me fell in love with Age of Youth in the first place. I found her character in S1 very relatable as I'm also a social introvert. I was very happy when she started opening up to the girls and fell in love with JY. But now, I don't find her story as interesting as it was before (this is only my personal opinion). Her break-up with JY is kind of pointless to me because all they need to do is sit down and talk and their misunderstanding will be solved. It also doesn't help that the face is different (don't get me wrong, Jiwoo is doing a fantastic job as EJ but as a big fan of S1, it's still a bit of a stretch for me to believe that she's the same EJ that I loved).

But after watching ep6, I'm happy that EJ is taking actions now to get back with JY. That winky-tehet-aegyo face bit in the classroom and JY giving her eye drops is so funny!

EP 7 preview

Doo Young is back asdfrhjdshglfksjas! I'm legitimately surprised because I didn't know the actor is part of the cast :blink:. And oh no! I fear for Ye Eun. I wonder if he took EJ by mistake because she was wearing a pink dress that day just like the girly, pre-abused YE?

Also, on ep 4, did JW's bride friend told her the Hyo Jin transferred school because the art teacher was drawing Hyo Jin naked or because the art teacher saw Hyo Jin drawing naked pictures? What is it? I'm still confused, help! -_-

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..