Jump to content

Recommended Posts

http://tv.jtbc.joins.com/cast/PR10010488/12

oh oh! I just realised from here that JinMyung and Jaewan (JM's love interest in S1) are in a long distance relationship! 

As Jaewan is working in a hotel in Busan. 

I wondered if their loveline will continue

And how JM and Haeimdal's story will go on here from?

(but from their relationship chart, it stated they are each other's No.1 fan(?)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, haymochi said:

 

this drama is trying to break boundaries and touched on some sensitive issues. I'm liking it and quite annoyed at those netz who keep complaining every little stuff. This drama is about slice of life.. life isn't all fluffy and unicorns.  Moreover, this is a cable drama airing at late nighr 11 pm... 

i can't wait for the Jiwon-Sungmin scene next week...i hope he will be there for her 

Right..  AoY is just pointed out "this is what you do in society, do you?" as usual like what they did in season 1. They telling us the reality not like 'other cinderella' dramas that only shows marriage contract,super duper rich guy falling in love with poor girl ..bla.. Bla.. Blaa.. This drama is fresh and real.. Why they still complaining about it ??

*omaigoddd.. I wonder what happen next week between jiwon and sungmin(on the bed..kyaaa).. I know it's too early for them to kiss *still mad with that ajusshi who ruined their ' first kiss '*.. And i know it might be a dreams,or something happen after that.. But still.. I CAN'T WAIT FOR NEXT WEEK.. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, riribl said:

I think the threatening letter might be meant to be sent to Jiwon, and it's related to her past back then.

My best guess so far is Jiwon watched Hyojin being sexually assaulted by her teacher back then, and Jiwon forgot that out of guilt of something? But I'm still not sure really.

Ohhhh maybe... :DThe way the letter is written, I can't understand why it's a little juvenile and unorganized if it was sent by the assailant or a teacher.  If it was sent by Hyojin, she wouldn't threaten to kill Jiwon right? It's not something an assaulted victim would usually do.  Hmmm, a mystery.

@haymochi yup, that's our Eun :D Props to Choi Ara for the physical transformation for the tomboy role.  The last time I saw an actress dedicated to her character was Lee Na Yoon. She shaved off her beautiful hair to play a sick leukemic patient in Duel.  She was quite good in that drama.

12 hours ago, sljj said:

http://tv.jtbc.joins.com/cast/PR10010488/12

oh oh! I just realised from here that JinMyung and Jaewan (JM's love interest in S1) are in a long distance relationship! 

As Jaewan is working in a hotel in Busan. 

I wondered if their loveline will continue

And how JM and Haeimdal's story will go on here from?

(but from their relationship chart, it stated they are each other's No.1 fan(?)

 

Yoon Park is on the cast list so I think he will show up in a later episode.  Yeah, J&J is still on and he was prolly the person she was talking to on the phone.  Great that both went on with their respective career and grew as a person while they were apart.  It's better than to have him wait in the same place for her. 

Yoon Yong-Joon will also come back as an "upgraded" Shin Yul Bin.

Lee Ji-jin is playing Gwang Ho Chan, the genius mechanical engineering student with autism.  He will have a healing love line with Ye-eun who is recovering from dating violence.

LOL at the no.1 fan part. 

11 hours ago, einYoshiChan said:

Right..  AoY is just pointed out "this is what you do in society, do you?" as usual like what they did in season 1. They telling us the reality not like 'other cinderella' dramas that only shows marriage contract,super duper rich guy falling in love with poor girl ..bla.. Bla.. Blaa.. This drama is fresh and real.. 

 

 @ic3chubb3 ehhh, yeah, I know what you mean but I think it's GF jealousy bc Eun is finding new friends.  One thing I do like is episode 2's ramyeon dinner in the girl's room, their discussion of Eun and the possibility that she is lesbian.  YE with her opinion influenced by her faith, pulling out her cross necklace. Jiwon's cool acceptance with her free thinking and let's live opinion.  Jin Myung understands how hard it is to be excluded. EJ's conservative and old fashion thinking that it's like living with a man.  It's a good way to hear the different types of opinions of homosexuality in the society.  At the end of episode 2, the girls came to understand Eun a little more and appreciate her good heart. RE:JE's attempt to teach Eun to walk a little more feminine, I don't really see it as serious attempt, more of a fun way to end the conversation and let Eun be who she is.  I like how E2 left open ended on Eun's sexuality.

@stroppyse thank you for answering my questions.  The "Like Beyonce" gal was the one whom they ran into at the convenient store, handle is reflecting the way she dresses :lol:

Okie, yeah, I don't know how she has the letter and why her.  She is enrolled in another school and has no obvious connection to the girls that we know yet.  Maybe we will get to see more clues soon, someone or some relationship linking the letter and Belle Epoque.  The way the letter is written, crammed of writings is suggestive of someone who is emotional at the time it was penned.  I am not even sure if the letter is addressed to a person cuz Eun was just confirming the address.  Weird that she doesn't know the addressee which means there was no name on the letter but she made the trip anyway.

This was probably posted before. Han Seung Yeon's comments on her character. I'm rooting for her too. AoY2 is a good platform to spread this msg.

Quote

The actress’s affection for her character is evident in this message she had for Jung Ye Eun. She said, “I hope you don’t close yourself off because you’re gone through something different from others. There are more good people in the world than you think, and meeting Go Doo Young (her ex-BF) was only an accident. I hope you realize that the world is not a bad place, and cheer up for those who want to help you.”

Source: Soompi

 

AoY2 is doing better than season 1 ratings wise, even at the most awful time 11pm on Fri and Sat. It's longer this season - 16 episodes.  Last season's high was 2.5% for E11.

AGB Nielsen

2017.09.02  E4 2.431% , 7th overall 
2017.09.01  E3 1.657% , 20th overall 
2017.08.26  E2 2.405%,   7th overall 
2017.08.25  E1    2.228%. 11th overall

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, quockhanh45 said:

New mystery really scary.

  Hide contents

 Song's friend is in her primary school. A friend say that they found out her nude paint was painted by her (art) teacher. Then she dropped out of the school.
I can't think something better.

 

 

That's why I'm suspicious of sexual abuse concerning Jiwon's mystery.

 

@bedifferent It could be that Jiwon did something at that time that made Hyojin got into trouble, and she held a grudge on Jiwon over that incident. Maybe she felt betrayed or something, Idk.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, quockhanh45 said:

New mystery really scary.

  Hide contents

 Song's friend is in her primary school. A friend say that they found out her nude paint was painted by her (art) teacher. Then she dropped out of the school.
I can't think something better.

 

That's  is really creepy......a teacher towards his student????:crazy:

and i think Jiwon's traumatizing past is related to sexual abuse. Maybe what she said was right there's a reason she is obsessed with talking about sex. It must be related to her childhood friend Hyojin...

she suspected her dad for a moment but her parents seem wacky and loving so i doubt it...Maybe they know something hence trying to hide it cos it's too painful for Jiwon?

I hope Jin myung and the idol guy will form a friendship where she helps his idol career. They don't need a love line. I can't see Jin Myung koving on from Jaehwan (Yoon Park) that easily... they went on through so much. He is also the only guy who could open up her heart. I do wish to see them reuniting soon

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, haymochi said:

That's  is really creepy......a teacher towards his student????:crazy:

and i think Jiwon's traumatizing past is related to sexual abuse. Maybe what she said was right there's a reason she is obsessed with talking about sex. It must be related to her childhood friend Hyojin...

she suspected her dad for a moment but her parents seem wacky and loving so i doubt it...Maybe they know something hence trying to hide it cos it's too painful for Jiwon?

I hope Jin myung and the idol guy will form a friendship where she helps his idol career. They don't need a love line. I can't see Jin Myung koving on from Jaehwan (Yoon Park) that easily... they went on through so much. He is also the only guy who could open up her heart. I do wish to see them reuniting soon

 

I actually find it cuter for Jinmyung to be with Imdal than with Jaehwan, since the dynamic would be more cheery due to Imdal's bright characteristic, and I think it'd compliment well with Jinmyung's icy/calm self. But at the other side Idk how Jinmyung would broke up with Jaehwan too if that's the case, seeing how they haven't yet in season 2.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

@sljj  good eye, that is Eun's friend coming back the same time as Jinmyung.  Should we expect a back time jump to episode 1 when YN and the girls come pick her up? :D

@riribl I think Jinmyung will work with Heimdal so I look forward to their pairing romantic or not... She needs to loosen up and have fun :) BTW, I almost didn't recognize An Woo Yeon.  He was good in Circle!

Just finished E3... so now we know Eun came across the letter in the book by accident.  Weird that she hears a girl's voice asking for help. You guys theories could be right about Hyojin.  Some commenters in dramabeans suggested that the letter came from YE's ex BF in jail.  I went to see the clip again.  His handwriting is different and his stationery is not the christmas type so hmmmm.

I love Jiwon's parents.  Of course, she's not adopted cuz she has their sense of humor. :lol: What a fun family.  I lol so hard when she looked for the diary that she never wrote. hahaha

The actress playing EJ is trying too hard... she just need to mute it a little, EJ is a mouse last season, I can't see her being that violent. :huh:

Going to watch E4 soon.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Watched up to Ep 3 and seriously fun!

Jo Eun is a mystery and the first episode with the 5 ladies unknowingly spending time with a serial killer and how Eun came to stay in the house were great comedies of error.

I am very invested in JW and SM's story and also Yoon sunbae's life at work and home.

Looking forward to more!

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This season starts almost comedical lol I cant stop laughing, especially during the overnight stay at the inn (and for the fact they're still clueless about the serial killer ahjussi and keep on praising him) HAHAHAHA. I just love their innocence.

Up until ep 3, I can say this season has a different vibes from season 1 but still I'm looking forward to it. I think season 2 focused more on the external issues. They rarely had a chance to be in the house together, compared with last season.

I'm very interested to know how the mystery of the letter will unfolds. For now, Jiwon's story is interesting to keep me hook with the story. I just want to know what happened to her during middle school and how her love story with Sungmin will develops. Teeheee finally our Song sunbaenim got the 'fun' and 'problems' she mentioned in the first season, autobiography book will be a success then. But if she writes her autobiography, I think I will buy it because there will be a lot of witty remarks yet wise from Song sunbaenim.

And for the fact, I love their epilogue! How differences they were to each. Lol the flasher episode! Poor Eun because the flasher took her as a man. Lol. But that girl is girlish inside, I must say.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hi @bedifferent I just finished ep 4. I think the DP profile just shows about their personalities. 

Jin Myung - One big meerkat and several small ones. A mouth to feed kind of thing. Or you know, adulating, have to keep on going in the working life just to survive in a monetary form. And somehow I think because she is the mother of those five? Haha I really laughed when those three are playing vid games and instantly stopped when she came in and goes study. Lol. Reminds me of my mom and me.

Ye Eun - Is her own photos. Idk about self-esteem? Self confident? Or for the fact, she loves herself. 

Eun Jae - Her childhood photos. Well I think its the transition between you know younger to adulthood, the first heartbreak and soon. May be she missed her old self, when life is much more simple and less complicated than it is now. How life is much more naive and innocence. Honestly, its a bit turn off with her change of characters this season. Shes much more aggressive(?) than the old Eun Jae.

Jo Eun - A hat with a pink ribbon? I think we will get her story more after this. And I think she is feminined than she shows to us. You know the scene when the camera goes to the portrait, with Jo Eun with long hair? Idk. We will know soon.

Ji Won - Ji Won is Ji Won. Her carefree life. Oh my, I just love her. 

Well thats how I interpreted their DP profile. Hehe. I'm not so sure about the jokes or inside joke.

p/s: i tried to quote you but cant. I guess there must be something wrong with soompi. Uhuu and I don't know how to tag u inside my post. Hihi

EDIT

Recaps by dramabeans http://www.dramabeans.com/2017/09/age-of-youth-2-episode-4/ do mentioned about captions/status for each profile.

Quote

Jin-myung’s picture is a shot of several meerkats and captioned “Survival.” Ye-eun’s is a cheery old selfie with the affirmation “Be positive in yourself first.” Eun-jae’s is a baby photo and her caption reads “You were born to receive love.” Eun’s is a shot of a simple sun hat: “Nobody knows.” And Ji-won’s, of course, is a meme-famous Chihuahua with the line, “Isn’t it funny?”

And I just realized Heimdal is actually the son of the couple from Ep 1. Wow just wow, I really need to see how this story develops. 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Two days ago I sent an email to OnDemandKorea asking if they are going to sub "Age of Youth 2", and I was surprised to get an answer.

Here it is:

Quote

 

Hello,

Thank you for watching OnDemandKorea. We are sorry to inform you that we don't have the license to sub the show 'Age of Youth 2'. Please feel free to contact us if you have any other questions or concerns.

Thank you.

ODK Service Team

 

So we'll have to use subs from Subscene, unless Dramafever gets the license.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

8 hours ago, cherisshuu said:

 

 

This season starts almost comedical lol I cant stop laughing, especially during the overnight stay at the inn (and for the fact they're still clueless about the serial killer ahjussi and keep on praising him) HAHAHAHA. I just love their innocence.

 

 

 

Up until ep 3, I can say this season has a different vibes from season 1 but still I'm looking forward to it. I think season 3 focused more on the external issues. They rarely had a chance to be in the house together, compared with last season.

 

 

 

I'm very interested to know how the mystery of the letter will unfolds. For now, Jiwon's story is interesting to keep me hook with the story. I just want to know what happened to her during middle school and how her love story with Sungmin will develops. Teeheee finally our Song sunbaenim got the 'fun' and 'problems' she mentioned in the first season, autobiography book will be a success then. But if she writes her autobiography, I think I will buy it because there will be a lot of witty remarks yet wise from Song sunbaenim.

 

 

 

And for the fact, I love their epilogue! How differences they were to each. Lol the flasher episode! Poor Eun because the flasher took her as a man. Lol. But that girl is girlish inside, I must say.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

i guess you had a typo but i do wish for a season 3!!!

 

 

On 9/5/2017 at 1:32 AM, bedifferent said:

 

 

@sljj  good eye, that is Eun's friend coming back the same time as Jinmyung.  Should we expect a back time jump to episode 1 when YN and the girls come pick her up? :D

 

 

@riribl I think Jinmyung will work with Heimdal so I look forward to their pairing romantic or not... She needs to loosen up and have fun :) BTW, I almost didn't recognize An Woo Yeon.  He was good in Circle!

 

 

 

Just finished E3... so now we know Eun came across the letter in the book by accident.  Weird that she hears a girl's voice asking for help. You guys theories could be right about Hyojin.  Some commenters in dramabeans suggested that the letter came from YE's ex BF in jail.  I went to see the clip again.  His handwriting is different and his stationery is not the christmas type so hmmmm.

 

 

 

I love Jiwon's parents.  Of course, she's not adopted cuz she has their sense of humor. :lol: What a fun family.  I lol so hard when she looked for the diary that she never wrote. hahaha

 

 

 

The actress playing EJ is trying too hard... she just need to mute it a little, EJ is a mouse last season, I can't see her being that violent. :huh:

 

 

Going to watch E4 soon.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Me! I will expect a time jump =)

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

For EJ - I don't know. She broke up with her boyfriend because she felt he was not caring enough or remembered their 333rd Day anniversary. I think she has to grow up a little bit more and learn to think about how the ex must have felt. She is unhappy now that he looks to be getting over her. But we know he is not over her.

My favourite couple is still JW and SM. SM knows all about her quirks and her obsessions over sex. LOL,  I can't wait how they will turn out. It looks like SM has an admirer so how will JW handle this.

2B73Vn.png

Another interesting couple. I like how he is blunt in what he says.

fk3MnE.png

But my favourite character is Yoon Sunbae. Not sure if there is a loveline here. But I like how she seems not to care for others but deep inside she does.

DOnMby.png

 

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Son Seungwon (Sungmin's actor) posted these pics on his instagram. 

 

 

 

 

Sungmin x Jiwon is on fire. Looking like things def will change between them indeed.

Look at Seungwon on the verge of smiling during the car scene hahah.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..