• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@sljj There are already subs for episode 1 in English in subscene. It appears someone else got the same idea as us :tongue:

The quality was not that great, but at least you get the idea.

So I say better leave it since someone else is doing it.

5 hours ago, glee77 said:

@sljj There are already subs for episode 1 in English in subscene. It appears someone else got the same idea as us :tongue:

The quality was not that great, but at least you get the idea.

So I say better leave it since someone else is doing it.

ok sure!! 

Today's episode is hahaha jiwon is unstoppable!!! 

EP3 Cuts 

Spoiler

There are lots of Sungmin-Jiwon now and I'm happy. Sungmin is getting cuter when he interacts with Jiwon hahah. From him getting teased until him just closing his eyes when Jiwon was trying to kiss him lol

Sungmin didn't even try to push Jiwon away when she's about to kiss him and just closed his eyes. He's getting more obvious lol Also him pushing the sunbae away pretty roughly when he's about to attend Jiwon lmao. He could act all cool all he wants but he obviously cares for her.

Also it seems like the hoobae who's in the same club of them likes Sungmin. Things are def gonna get good.

I'm glad the writer gave them much more screentime this time.

43 minutes ago, riribl said:

There are lots of Sungmin-Jiwon now and I'm happy. Sungmin is getting cuter when he interacts with Jiwon hahah. From him getting teased until him just closing his eyes when Jiwon was trying to kiss him lol

Sungmin didn't even try to push Jiwon away when she's about to kiss him and just closed his eyes. He's getting more obvious lol Also him pushing the sunbae away pretty roughly when he's about to attend Jiwon lmao. He could act all cool all he wants but he obviously cares for her.

Also it seems like the hoobae who's in the same club of them likes Sungmin. Things are def gonna get good.

I'm glad the writer gave them much more screentime this time.

I think I can watch the entire episode or more of just Jiwon and Sungmin. Not that I don't like the other character but it's just love Jiwon and Sungmin together. They're hilarious and Sungmin knows Jiwon quite best in term of her personality and character. He's probably the only guy I am sure that can put up with her craziness. I just love the 2 overall and is so happy that the writer is giving them screentime in this season. 

I'm SO glad someone actually took the time to translate the subs in English *thank you, you kind soul~* I'll try to watch this slowly, it will be a long wait for the following episodes

I've watched today's cuts and I'm really excited to see all these Jiwon x Sungmin moments, maybe we'll finally get some Jiwon-centric episodes this year :) 

Anyway, I have to say this year it will be difficult for me to choose a favorite storyline.. honestly in my opinion during Season 1 some story arcs and relationships felt a little bit too heavy, but now I'm ready to see how things will go with the idol, the nerd and the short guy lol

Hoping the show will be even cuter and funnier without losing that "slice of life" narration that made me love it in the first place

Can't wait for tomorrow :wub:

Hello! Will definitely join here! Thank you for some translations, too bad we cant find any english sub yet. 

Im so happy they are back! And im very looking forward to sung min and ji won! Even the director and writer said that they really need to tell the story of ji won... and they reeally want back the character of im sung min!

episode 3 is so hilarious, and yes, im too happy for ji won and sung min scenes! I wish more!

i wonder if jae wan is coming back! Im not complaining but I like him in season 1. 

Hello everyone, AoY S1 fan here :D

Thank you @stroppyse for the recaps and translations!  

This drama is still as charming as ever!

Park Eun-bin so owns the drama atm.  Ji-won is seriously funny and wise.  From her deadpan reply to others that she is fine with JE being a lesbian to her careful plan of avoiding the middle seat to her maneuvering SM for that first kiss is awesome writing and acting.

I love how the girls' reactions to JE reflects their own history of coming to Belle Epoque.

MJ was busy and kept to herself when S1 started.  Now she takes the initiative to invite JE to integrate into the group with first beer party.

EJ was and is shy so she makes its her responsibility to welcome JE.

Jiwon kept her awesome personality of fun and no judgment.

Episode 1 reminded me of how these girls can get themselves in and out of trouble and situations through their friendhip and bumbling logics/personalities.

It's a great start, going to watch E3. 

Edit: E3 is good, it does get better and better.

I've been counting days till i can watch season 2.

What can i say... i'm not disappointed at all. Although i love Kang unnie, jo Eun character is such a girl crush material too. She is so attentive towards the other girls that it's adorable

Jiwon Jiwon Jiwon!!! My fave ever. Park eun bin is such a natural actress. I love her and Sungmin so much...that guy is so in love with his crazy friend but she always does something that repel him lmao :D

there's some heavy stuff coming for Jiwon. I hope it's not going to be too traumatizing and painful... how can i wait till next week!!! I need full eps of Jiwon -Sungmin

Thank God theres sub now! Yohoo!! Omo cant wait for jiwon and sungmin! I find the season 2 still fascinating, so far not yet dissapointed, im just curious for all their love line, and of course jiwon! Her story is the one im really looking forward to!

Thanks @stroppyse for the translations!  Looking forward to watching episode 4 :lol:

Yay, eng subs finally.. this thread has been quite.

Just two questions tho, hope someone can answer them :D

1) Is Jang Hoon the gas station attendant in Episode 1 who helped fill up their car - the time when YN didn't know where the gas tank button was?

2) JE came to Belle Epoque carrying a letter with the house address.  Is that the same letter at the end of episode 2 (she kept it in her notebook) that ended with the thread to kill someone?  Is it cute how she kept a running list of all her housemates personalities and quirks?  I also remember she told her stepmother(?) that she has  to do something... is living at Belle Epoque her project? or that she has to deliver this letter to the occupants of the house?

:wacko::blink:

Seeing JM working with the idols is pretty hilarious, she's a fish out of water.  Funny she got the job as the publicist for idol bands cuz she never really had time in high school to live as a teenager.  While her friends were spazzing over boy bands, clubbing.. she was working and studying.  In the interview, she couldn't name any other group besides Big Bang :)

YE always dressed in pink in episode 1... perfect makeup, hair done, heels, dresses, super girly ... seeing her this season more relaxed, baggy clothes casual was heartbreaking for me.  I'm looking forward to when she gains back her confidence.  I have a feeling she may even have a makeover.  #girlpower.

I love Eun.  Can't wait to see her learning about friendship and love and dating...

BTW, Choi Ara is gorgeous, so tall.  

Spoiler

tumblr_n227duBJx21s8h8wso1_r1_500.png

Credit: HanCinema

6 hours ago, stroppyse said:

As for Eun. It's great to see that she's fitting into the house after all. She's basically a good person, if a little introverted. However, seeing her get all excited about JM working with idol groups was all adorable. LOL. And, her friendship with her friend is a bit strange since the friend acts almost more like a jealous girlfriend than just a friend, but I guess jealousies happen in friendships with regularity, especially since Eun's friend may have been Eun's only friend for a long time. I guess her love line is with Jang Hoon? The height mismatch makes them an interesting couple, though whether as lovers or as friends, I'm rooting for them both since they're both so nice and laid back. However, the fact that thinking about JH's naked body has Eun retching all the time is not a good sign. On the other, Eun keeps imagining JH naked which makes for an interesting psychological statement. Even funnier is that JH is perceptive and calls Eun out on the fact that she keeps imaging him naked and that's why she acts so funny around him. LOL

Anyone getting different vibes about the r/s between Eun and her jealous lady friend? I'm seriously doubting they are just purely friends, much more like a girl-girl couple? I've been hoping that the show can go further and push Korea's TV limits by challenging the norms and showing different kinds of standards in love. Maybe LGBT, mis-matches (in heights and in background), and even more.. 

Finished watching ep 3, and some cuts of ep 4.

I think the threatening letter might be meant to be sent to Jiwon, and it's related to her past back then.

My best guess so far is Jiwon watched Hyojin being sexually assaulted by her teacher back then, and Jiwon forgot that out of guilt of something? But I'm still not sure really.

My prediction right now is, when Sungmin approached Jiwon in bed like what was showed in the preview of ep 5, it might trigger something Jiwon's mind, like her lost memory comīng back or her doing something unconsciously.

@bedifferent

omg that is Choi ara? Our Belle Espoque Eun??

she is super gorgeous :wub:

this drama is trying to break boundaries and touched on some sensitive issues. I'm liking it and quite annoyed at those netz who keep complaining every little stuff. This drama is about slice of life.. life isn't all fluffy and unicorns.  Moreover, this is a cable drama airing at late nighr 11 pm... 

i can't wait for the Jiwon-Sungmin scene next week...i hope he will be there for her 

3 hours ago, quockhanh45 said:

http://tv.jtbc.joins.com/board/pr10010488/pm10043674

Today I check this, pretty much annoying complain. I don't know why they keep talking about Park Hye Soo coming back. One of comments talk about Kim Min Seok "nude" scenes.

i was abit sad that that will be a new eunjae but just because of that doesnt stop me from watching this 2nd season. if they dont watch just because of this, they are missing out on a great drama, their loss. 

Archived