• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@stroppyse Thank you for the translations! 

I think the scene after that showed that JH really likes JE and even sort of confessed his feelings

This is roughly how it was like:

Yeji went off and JE tried to contact but couldn't and was worried about her getting hurt. 

JE said that she don't like it if the people who liked her get hurt...

After they got out of the cafe, JH offered to take JE's bag but she just shook him off and JH asked why did she get angry at him and if she didn't care if he got hurt and JE answered, "Yes (I don't care)"

And JH said, "Didn't you say you don't like it if the people who like you get hurts?" 

JE got stumped at this and JH used this chance to take her bag out of her hand and run off with a super duper cute smile 

24 minutes ago, sljj said:

@stroppyse Thank you for the translations! 

I think the scene after that showed that JH really likes JE and even sort of confessed his feelings

This is roughly how it was like:

Yeji went off and JE tried to contact but couldn't and was worried about her getting hurt. 

JE said that she don't like it if the people who liked her get hurt...

After they got out of the cafe, JH offered to take JE's bag but she just shook him off and JH asked why did she get angry at him and if she didn't care if he got hurt and JE answered, "Yes (I don't care)"

And JH said, "Didn't you say you don't like it if the people who like you get hurts?" 

JE got stumped at this and JH used this chance to take her bag out of her hand and run off with a super duper cute smile 

I think it's more like Janghoon was teasing/flirting with Eun at that time, but he def seems to be interested in Eun.

In ep 6 he still goes on by saying Eun is cute too when Eun said Yeji is cute. Looks like Janghoon is starting to make a move on Eun lol

So Janghoon x Eun dynamic seems to be how Janghoon sees and treats Eun as a girl and love interest from the get go, and he's gonna be someone who brings out Eun's feminity and girliness out of her naturally. Anyway they seem to be so cute. They're my other fav pairing after Sungmin x Jiwon. Janghoon may look short besides Eun, but he's so manly and is a gentleman. I like.

https://imgur.com/PsUhCtx

I am happy that it seems like Age of youth 2 is quite popular =)))

19 minutes ago, riribl said:

I think it's more like Janghoon was teasing/flirting with Eun at that time, but he def seems to be interested in Eun.

In ep 6 he still goes on by saying Eun is cute too when Eun said Yeji is cute. Looks like Janghoon is starting to make a move on Eun lol

So Janghoon x Eun dynamic seems to be how Janghoon sees and treats Eun as a girl and love interest from the get go, and he's gonna be someone who brings out Eun's feminity and girliness out of her naturally. Anyway they seem to be so cute. They're my other fav pairing after Sungmin x Jiwon. Janghoon may look short besides Eun, but he's so manly and is a gentleman. I like.

Me tooo!! mine fave (soon-to-be) couple after Ssong-sung couple =))) 

Show is getting better & better, can't believe I'm enjoying this even more than the first season, there's just so much to uncover, my expectation are skyrocketing right now.

About SM x JW bed scene I guess she'll just casually propose to sleep both on the same bed and SM (who's much more aware of their relationship and won't sleep besides a girl that really is a girl, not just a friend, in his eyes) will just scare her off of the bed, approaching her. At this point I'm curious what will get his attention later, when JE is asleep.

Tall girl x Short guy is the cutest couple right now, but, I know I'm in the minority here, I'm really interested in Yoon sunbae x Heimdal too and I really hope this will devolpe romantically *sorry chef boyfriend* I've heard the actor playing her actual boyfriend will make a cameo and I dearly hope they'll part their ways then. I'm just way more curious to watch her falling for Heimdal. What to do, I love "unlikely couples" the most lol

3 hours ago, cherisshuu said:

Thank you for let me know, I edited it! 

You're right, Eunjae changed too fast and for the fact I was a bit confuse during the early episode. I mean what happened to them? why they broke up? They clearly still in love with each other. And from the reason EU gave, I just think her expectation on the relationship is quite high (and thats not how EJ potrays in my head). But Idk, may be theres something more. Perhaps future episodes will tells us more about that. 

Yul Bin feels like a different character too but I this this is the side we didnt yet to see from season 1. I like his relationship with JY where he keep on preying on EJ-JY relationship. I dont think he likes EJ but more to a caring friend. 

I do love your thoughts on Eun Jae, please write more about the other girls. 

Ahhh reading your guys post on SM and JW, I feel like watching ep 5 asap. Hopefully eng sub will come fast this time. 

Just saw episode 5 raw, and it looks like Yul Bin is the same haha. He was weirdly combing his hair, and I'm not sure if I saw correctly but he was wearing socks and sandals? I hope he has more of a role :) but yes as a caring friend. 

Ji Won - I adore the relationship between her and Sung Min. They give me Nodame Cantabile vibes haha.

hehe hopefully I will, as long as we get subtitles. 

1 hour ago, stroppyse said:

@bedifferent, I really liked the episode 5 epilogue. I liked how they were so meta about EJ having changed too much such that she has a different face and a different personality. ROFLOL. And, the clarification that Heimdal reminds JM of her younger sibling rather than being a love interest since she still seems to be going strong with Chef Park. Plus, continuing Eunnie being giddy about JH despite herself. 

@cherisshuu, the reason that EJ gave for breaking up with JY is that she thought he wasn't attentive enough and so she thought that meant that he was about to break up with her, so she broke up with him first. It's kind of a silly reason for EJ to break up with JY, and frankly speaks to EJ's immaturity and inexperience dating, so I hope they're able to untangle their misunderstandings soon since they both look as if they're not over each other. 

I just saw some of the translated pieces, and once again the writer has saved the day. haha different face and personality! I was tired of the comments online bashing the actress, but a bit of me was thinking the writer surely has something up her sleeve. At least now we have a better understanding of EJ's change of personality. I totally forgot that the end of breakups, for someone as sensitive as EJ could really make them more moody and out of character. I ended up watching episode 5 without subs, and towards the end when EJ was saying harsh words to the girls - it reminded me a lot of how my friend was when she broke up. 

1 hour ago, lovcom00 said:

About SM x JW bed scene I guess she'll just casually propose to sleep both on the same bed and SM (who's much more aware of their relationship and won't sleep besides a girl that really is a girl, not just a friend, in his eyes) will just scare her off of the bed, approaching her. At this point I'm curious what will get his attention later, when JE is asleep.

That might be what really happened lol About him glancing at Jiwon when she's asleep, to me it looks like he can't really sleep being in the same motel room with Jiwon. Maybe Jiwon sleeptalks too about something? But let's find out later.

Sungmin glancing at Jiwon when she's asleep here reminds me of when he stared at Jiwon when she slept in the club room (before Jiwon burst out the bubbles lol)

Some clips from ep 5 are subbed.

So based on this, we know that Sungmin is apparently pretty popular amongst girls. Girls liking him is nothing new. But he never dates even one of them. He said it's because of him being lazy, but he sure is around Jiwon so much lol 
Based on the highlight video, I wanna know if he's gonna use this as a device to poke on Jiwon's feelings, because it does seem like it.

The subs is cracking me up since the one who subbed this is obviously a total shipper lmao.
I'm curious whether they only got to know each other since college or since high school, due to this one comment from Jiwon 'He kicked the ground instead of the ball' when Sungmin said he got the injury from high school lol

Other subbed videos:

Hahahhaa thank u for the subs..

the subber is a total shipper :D:D

i can't agree more with her though....

and about Sungmin, yes he must be popular since he is used to girls confession. I wonder when will our jiwon gets jealous and realize her feelings

I wanna share an info especially for Indonesian viewers, that besides on Tribe you can watch the subbed ver on K+ cable channel too. The subs usually comes out pretty fast, faster than on Tribe I suppose (ep 5 was aired yesterday, and the subbed one is gonna be aired today on 11.15 PM KST). Besides, on K+ the drama is aired a lot of times. They're airing the same episode at least 3-4 times in a day and they air it everyday.  So yeah, it might be useful for those who have subscribed to this cable channel.

Idk if K+ cable channel of other countries airs it too or not.

9 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

So, two small corrections to the subs. The first is that SM doesn't call himself. When JW asks him why he won't accept the intern's heart, SM responds because it's bothersome. Since bothersome can mean that it's too much effort or not worth the effort, I can see why the translator may have written it as SM saying he's lazy, however, the connotation is not that he's lazy. 

The second is that the comment JW makes about the torn ACL injury is "He said he kicked the ground instead of the ball." so rather than an eyewitness statement, it was something she had heard. So, I don't think JW and SM knew each other in high school from that comment. 

One other thing I thought was funny in that scene, when SM reaches for his belt in his eagerness to perhaps pull his pants down to show everyone the scars on his knee, everyone other than the intern and JW looked away. LOL 

And yes, the subber is a total shipper. The asides were so funny. :) 

Thanks for the correction! Ah no wonder, I've gotten a feeling that Jiwon and Sungmin just got to know each other since college, so that extra information sorta surprised me lol

Ikr, I can see why Jiwon was looking, but I noticed how the intern was looking too. Is it out of her liking to Sungmin? Hahaha. 

4 hours ago, riribl said:

Some clips from ep 5 are subbed

So based on this, we know that Sungmin is apparently pretty popular amongst girls. Girls liking him is nothing new. But he never dates even one of them. He said it's because of him being lazy, but he sure is around Jiwon so much lol 

Based on the highlight video, I wanna know if he's gonna use this as a device to poke on Jiwon's feelings, because it does seem like it.

The subs is cracking me up since the one who subbed this is obviously a total shipper lmao.

I'm curious whether they only got to know each other since college or since high school, due to this one comment from Jiwon 'He kicked the ground instead of the ball' when Sungmin said he got the injury from high school lol

Other subbed videos:

Thanks for posting the subbed videos links.  The side comments are def hilarious. I better not drink or eat anything while watching this drama in case of choking... :lol: I like the office clip where SM is indignant that someone challenges his story of high school injury, though I think torn ACL is more commonly caused by side tackle or sudden stop and change direction while running/kicking the ball.  So maybe i believe JW more and need to see proof hahah.a... So Jiwonie that she crouched to eye level to his zipper up close and more interested there than at the shin where the scar is. lol

The clip of them walking and talking, switching from light hearted talking about SM's popularity with girls to SM's concern for JW's preoccupied mind these days to her revealing to him Hyojin's story is done so well, transition wise.  JW is so oblivious to his feelings... it's going to be harder actually for SM as a guy to break through that friendzone if the girl doesn't see you that way.  I hope if that ship sails, it won't sink!  Their friendship is so precious  and lovely to me that I don't want to see breakups like what EJ is having.  No awkwardness please. Park Eun Bin is so good in that scene! Her physical and comedic timing just steal the spotlight so far this season.

@stroppyseam only 5 min into watching the episode and have to stop  to laugh when JW turned to the audience to explain EJ's mortified reactions to texting her ex in middle of the night drunk emotional while watching movie.  So meta and funny!!!  

BTW, someone could be subbing clips based on your translations here. Thank you again!

So I watched clips of ep 6, and apparently Jiwon was very different when she was a kid. The teacher said she used to be someone who was so quiet, until something happened and suddenly she started to talk a lot and often lied. The teacher was also very surprised that she attended uni now. Hmmm Jiwon's situation is looking more serious now.

My guess on Jiwon's past:
The quiet Jiwon used to be besties with Hyojin who had sunny personality. Then something happened and due to guilt or trauma, she either:
- talks a lot and changed to be a bright kid in effort of trying to embody/replace Hyojin in herself
- talks a lot and changed her personality to conceal her traumatic memory/guilt

I'm scared for Jiwon on what mystery is awaiting when she finds out, and whether she can handle it and remains the same person we all know when her complete memory comes back.

@stroppyse I understand.  I was part of a subbing team so I do understand the need to credit your work.  Maybe it is a coincidence with two translators, just thought the clips subbed were same as your translations.  My bad if it is my mistake! My apologies!

We do appreciate your translations esp since this drama eng sub takes longer than others :wub:

I am still watching.  E 5 must be the best so far in term of humor.  When the girls are imagining handsome guys that they kniw.  Cute that Eun thinks of a manga character first ( now we know that she's really a tomboy girl-in-closet) then switched to JH, she's a late bloomer.  Even funnier that JW couldn't come up with anyone.. she try and try and try ... no bubble thought, no one hahaha.  Now we know that she doesn't see him in a girlie romantic way.  She's really clueless.., that's why I said ... girl, don't you see SM's biceps in the sleeveless shir?! :lol:

So him getting on bed is just a way to get Jiwon away from the lovely bed hahah. But look at how he can't sleep and then stared at Jiwon. His eyes were even wavering. He obviously sees Jiwon as a girl and is attracted to her.

This Jiwon sporting the aegyo part is just so funny hahahahah. The end was the punch line lmao.

34 minutes ago, bedifferent said:

@stroppyse I understand.  I was part of a subbing team so I do understand the need to credit your work.  Maybe it is a coincidence with two translators, just thought the clips subbed were same as your translations.  My bad if it is my mistake! My apologies!

We do appreciate your translations esp since this drama eng sub takes longer than others :wub:

I am still watching.  E 5 must be the best so far in term of humor.  When the girls are imagining handsome guys that they kniw.  Cute that Eun thinks of a manga character first ( now we know that she's really a tomboy girl-in-closet) then switched to JH, she's a late bloomer.  Even funnier that JW couldn't come up with anyone.. she try and try and try ... no bubble thought, no one hahaha.  Now we know that she doesn't see him in a girlie romantic way.  She's really clueless.., that's why I said ... girl, don't you see SM's biceps in the sleeveless shir?! :lol:

It's interesting how Jiwon doesn't have anyone in mind about handsome guys when she's all about dating fast. She's only interested in the sex part after all when it comes to dating lol She never consciously falls in love with someone, doesn't she? She doesn't even see any guys as handsome, is what makes it interesting.

The preview of ep 7

Sometimes I'm amazed at how sharp Jang Hoon is. He always noticed something before he's even told. In here he also noticed how Eun hid while eavesdropping his conversation with Eunjae. I think his sharpness is what makes him compliments Eun well too since Eun seems to be someone who can't be honest about expressing her affection.

And so, in ep 7 we'll see Sungmin going to a cafe with that intern girl, and Jiwon following them. I'm curious on how Jiwon would answer and how it'd turn out when Sungmin asked her whether she'll like it if he dates that girl.

Dooyoung seems to be still preying on Yeeun and he seems to get worse. He even kidnapped Eunjae damn. Idk why he targeted Yeeun's housemates instead.

4 hours ago, Dramanoona said:

@riribl I also enjoyed the subbed clips. Especially the one where we discover for sure that the hoobae liked SM and asked if JW and SM were dating. One subbed line was that the hoobae would be receiving their wedding invite soon. :lol:

When these two kiss, I will change my DP. Hahaha.

Count on me dear.. I'll definitely change my DP  when these two have their first kiss.. I wonder who's going to make the first move.. I love them more than i love nutella.

47 minutes ago, riribl said:

It's interesting how Jiwon doesn't have anyone in mind about handsome guys when she's all about dating fast. She's only interested in the sex part after all when it comes to dating lol She never consciously falls in love with someone, doesn't she? She doesn't even see any guys as handsome, is what makes it interesting.

You're right!  Tho it's funny that she is still a virgin and sex is still a dream.... which has no face. Park Eun Bin's reactions, blinking twice with the incredulous face of her... lol

I finished E5.  Love it.  Will come back later to post my thoughts.

Oh noooo. DY!  Ji Il-ioo is on the cast list, I forgot.  What? EJ :(:angry: Maybe that's the way to lure YE into his trap or he just want to hurt those she loves, her roomies.  Also, revenge? for rescuing her and attacked him? Need to watch E7 stat.

Thanks @stroppyse for the translations.  SM is a tease... He mentioned once that it's too much work to date, maybe he just wants to make sure his work is not wasted so he teased and phish until she gives him the right sign... at least until she is awared of him as a man. :D

Archived