• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 8/25/2017 at 9:44 PM, riribl said:

Wow this season 2 seems to be so interesting, also it seems like I can root for the romances better since Yoon sunbae's and the tall girl (Jo Eun) romance are looking interesting, and I've always rooted for Sungmin-Jiwoon romance as well. 

Based on the video, it seems like things will definitely progress between Sungmin-Jiwon. These things happened between these two in the highlight video:

- Sungmin headlocked Jiwon, and the others who saw it started questioning whether they are really NOT dating

- Some dude finally is getting interested in Jiwon when she's clubbing, that guy was asking her out. But when they just left, Jiwon lost strength on her limbs and fell down, and there's Sungmin coming to rescue. If this dude is really gonna pursue Jiwon, it's gonna be a good trigger for these two relationship lol

- Jiwon followed Sungmin meeting some girl, and when Jiwon asked whether he's dating/gonna date that girl, Sungmin replied "If I date that girl, would you like it?" (lol Sungmin obviously has feelings for Jiwon)

- that Jiwon putting his arms on her hips and Sungmin was getting so nervous asking what's up with her lol

- was the one who was on the bed with Jiwon Sungmin? I'm really curious on what happened there

It seems like things will progress a lot between these two and by the end of season 2 they will really end up dating. I definitely support these two since they're so cute haha.

I know right.. I've been wait for this since last season..

I hope to see positive progress between jiwon and subgmin..

And it isn't too much if i hope they'll kiss in this season since we had all girls kiss scenes on last season accept jiwon.

I hope if the guy on  the bed with jiwon is really sungmin.. It won't be jiwon or sungmin dreams .. I want it for real.. 

12 hours ago, lovcom00 said:

I'm quite desperate at this point, how it's possible nor Dramafever, Viki or VIU took this project?? I'm so eager to watch sigh..

Also, what's ODK indeed?

EDIT: Ok, found it. But it's not available in my region.. sigh moar

You can use VPN to unlock it. But I really hate ODK for poor quality, it's nothing different with torrent RAW ver. I really don't understand why they already bought licensed but they take illegally raw ver.

4 hours ago, quockhanh45 said:

You can use VPN to unlock it. But I really hate ODK for poor quality, it's nothing different with torrent RAW ver. I really don't understand why they already bought licensed but they take illegally raw ver.

May i know what is ODK ? I m dying to watch this drama with subtitles.. 

1 hour ago, quockhanh45 said:

Why are so quiet here? Second ep of this season feel just like frist ep of season 1, but more laugh.

The No. 1 reason would be no subs haha. 

I've watched the episodes raw, and I miss Kang Yi Na already - alongside Ji Won they both gave that extra omph "The Big Loud Sisters". Having Yi Na come out, and adding a new character who's more on the introverted side.... I wonder if it's going to work out well. There's no doubt the girls would get along, but I wonder if it's going to play well on screen. 

1 hour ago, kasjady said:

The No. 1 reason would be no subs haha. 

I've watched the episodes raw, and I miss Kang Yi Na already - alongside Ji Won they both gave that extra omph "The Big Loud Sisters". Having Yi Na come out, and adding a new character who's more on the introverted side.... I wonder if it's going to work out well. There's no doubt the girls would get along, but I wonder if it's going to play well on screen. 

I hope new mystery in this season - The letter 'I will kill you!' will become more interesting. Now, it seems boring, the 'ghost' in season 1 is much better.

Also, I really surprised that how Ji Woo so good in Eun Jae.

Ep 1: A lot of fun, I like how this drama thrilling, but now make it darker. Also, all characters so cute now! Well, I hope Kang Yi Na will make a cameo in final eps of this season.
Ep. 2: It tense, just like first ep of season 1, but with more laugh. New character get into womance in the end of ep! (I love it). But, they cutted interview parts? Why? Although I like new epilogue too.

It a bit strange that there's no engsub, but there're vietsub versions. Vietnamese subbing teams really amazing. Thanks them, I can enjoy vietsub 12 hours right after Korea.

I really really need list of new bgms!

I just watched both episodes today and luckily I can watch it with Chinese subs. 

Episode 1 is so funny. I laughed so hard of the driving part. It was a good way to send off Yi Na (even though I still prefer her over the new girl). 

Episode 2 made me feel uneasy. First of all, I really don't like the new girl, especially how she handled her first "dinner" with her roommates. I would called that impolite. But yeah, you meet all kinds of people in a sharehouse, so it will be very interesting how things will develop. 

Is there any update on the subtitle??? The drama is so good and been anticipated...first 2 episodes were as funny, quirky and so "age of youth" ... its sad that Kang sunbae not part of permanent cast, but I will look into the new girl how will she interact with her new family....its so funny to see the maknae getting so awkward with her. 

I hope there's good news relate to the subtitle..... its hard to fully enjoy the show without the subs as if you are not a native korean or speak fluently korean...there's a lot of lines that's hard to understand.

10 hours ago, quockhanh45 said:

ODK just finish subbing for Season 1. Now we just need to wait more and more.

Just opened odk and it has no sign of subtitles for episodes. Can you tell me where you found the subs

13 hours ago, glee77 said:

Just opened odk and it has no sign of subtitles for episodes. Can you tell me where you found the subs

I enjoy Vietsub (subtiles for Vietnamese people). The only site that air Age of Youth 2 is ODK. But seems they gonna take forever too sub it.

On 28/08/2017 at 9:44 PM, Yippeuni said:

Is there any update on the subtitle??? The drama is so good and been anticipated...first 2 episodes were as funny, quirky and so "age of youth" ... its sad that Kang sunbae not part of permanent cast, but I will look into the new girl how will she interact with her new family....its so funny to see the maknae getting so awkward with her. 

I hope there's good news relate to the subtitle..... its hard to fully enjoy the show without the subs as if you are not a native korean or speak fluently korean...there's a lot of lines that's hard to understand.

Age of Youth Season 1 was on Netflix, so maybe they have some deal where all episodes are released once it finishes airing. That could even happen to Dramafever and Viki. ODK is the only one at the moment with any mention of subbing, but I don't live in the U.S haha. 

According to a user on dramabeans, the eng subtitles are on a Indonesian app.

It's called tribe and I downloaded it, but unfortunately my vpn could do nothing about it :(

No idea if the app really has it or not :(

Archived