[Official] Gao Wei Guang / Vengo Gao / 高伟光 ❤ Dilraba Dilmurat / Di Li Re Ba / 迪丽热巴 - Next project "The Pillow Book"

ReemKanabta

On 4/21/2020 at 2:32 PM, 水蜜桃 said:

hi everyone! i am here to tell everyone to be positive and kind to everyone. 

yang zi is very good at acting, and her personality is nice. it is only her fans who are causing problems. about plastic surgery, she's looked the same since she was 12. she has the type of face and body that gains weight quickly. however, i do not deny the possibility that she may of had slimming face shots, but other than that, her general face shape and features are the same. because of her looks, she has suffered too. "because i used to be too ugly, i would be changed off at the last minute" (for roles) i hope that you can be more positive and nice to a nice girl. she cannot control her fans. 

about the article: (i saw some people tagging me) i was not aware of that article, but when i wrote my analysis, rb fans were real nasty to gwg, spreading old photos, so these types of articles do not surprise me. with all this negativity in the world (and the whole cyberbullying thing) right now, i didn't feel like reading the article. i read the forum posts before me, and i have now found out that the article is fake? 

i wouldn't believe them any way. if there was so much proof for llhh, then us as a guangre weibo/tieba community would of been on top of debunking it. they also claim that llhh was pregnant during 2017. ??? what?? just in 2016, gwg was piggyback riding rb in the sets, playing very flirty hand games w/ her, and letting her play on his phone until his phone died?? i don't believe that any self respecting female would stay with a man who behaves around other women like that. 

we have a saying in the guangre weibo community (actually we have 2) first is blx don't ship guangre. blx= 玻璃心 (glass hearts) 

"if your heart is made of glass, don't ship guangre" which basically means don't be too sensitive and doubt every time you see something. articles written by tabloids or random users aren't to be trusted. 

our second saying is "圈地自萌" which means that we only fangirl and ship in our own community, we don't comment or post anything guangre related to anywhere outside our designated communities. this protects us as fans and dlrb & gwg as people. 

i also saw a post above me asking why it is "light and heat". this requires an explanation into their names. dlrb's name is uyghur, which i mentioned in my last info post. Dilraba Dilmurat (pinyin. Dilireba Dilimulati) it means something along the lines of "the beautiful girl my heart adores" (心爱的美人) her name using chinese characters is 迪丽热巴 (di li re ba) the third character, "re-热" means hot/heat/warm. gwg's name is a normal han chinese name, his surname is gao, "高" which means tall (fitting, right? he's 6'3) and his name is 伟光 weiguang. "伟- wei" means great. “光-guang" means light. "光 (guang)" and "热(re)" are quite similar in meaning, and it can be used in speech "发光发热" (gwg has used this in one of his variety shows) to emphasize something similar to "spreading positivity". in english, ship names are just the two names combined, because there's a lot less homophones in english. (ex. japril= jackson+april, merder=meredith + derek, slexie= sloan +lexie) but in chinese, a language full of idioms, homophones, etc, many many ship names are a separate word. another example of a chinese ship name is 陆地 (lu di), (luhan+dilireba)  and that means land. 

i will be online for a couple more hours! if you guys have any other questions, i will answer to the best of my ability! :D

Thank you for your wonderfull explanation :heart:

23 hours ago, bitmaster - said:

They will make movie version very soon because license to make drama and movie are nearly expire. TMOPB license is already expired and returned to the author. I think RB rabid fan already in trouble this years. A real obstruct is JX, I don't think a disappear of a lot of ELOD's BTS on Youtube is caused by fan but someone more Influence.

Really ? I didn't notice that the BTS from ELOD is Disappearing... Haysss I notice lately that if they Together in Video then that video spread, 1 or 2 days that video will disappear... haysss

15 hours ago, Shedmhundy29 said:

This MAY!! i THOUGHT Cdrama air after 1 or 2 year Shooting, but this drama their shoot end  by mid or end year last year. ELOD I wait last 2019 but they didn't give instead they give early 2020 which we face a pandemic hayss that's why we didn't see them promoting together.:bawling:  I just HOPE that they can guest together in Variety show in China.

I DON'T KNOW IF I'M GOING TO WATCH THIS DRAMA.

• LOL 1

2 hours ago, Shedmhundy29 said:

Tbh... I want to watch Reba's drama with other actors but i have double standard now especially with Johnny Huang... after that scandalous rumor, I'm still not ready to watch this... I need sometime. I think I will watch Sweet Dream first before this... 

• Like 5

6 hours ago, guguthecat said:

Tbh... I want to watch Reba's drama with other actors but i have double standard now especially with Johnny Huang... after that scandalous rumor, I'm still not ready to watch this... I need sometime. I think I will watch Sweet Dream first before this... 

You know how in the ancient series when her character disguises as a man, she still looks feminine and pretty like in The KIng's Woman and ELOD? Well, in Sweet Dream I thought they did a great job making her look more manly in the brief wuxia scene.

Hello all! Finally decided to stop lurking after reading all 68 pages in like a day, just to say I absolutely love them together and seeing all these posts and speculation surrounding them~

I hope in the future we may all see something flourish before our eyes, but if it doesn't I wish happiness for them regarding what paths they decide to choose

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

I don't know who came up with the 4 Lives 4 Worlds videos but that person is ingenious. Having V & R act out various Pillow Book scenarios with a humorous twist is absolutely grand. Not to mention they're super duper cute in there. Hopefully they don't take these down like they allegedly have done with the BTS videos.

• Like 1
  • Love 4

I read weibo guang-re cp last night. A lot insteresting stuff there.

https://m.weibo.cn/p/index?extparam=光热CP&containerid=100808b5596a911f94f91daa5f330e54dc75e9

Apparently someone from broadcasting program tried to contact wei guang for a night livestream but since she's a woman, he didn't pick up first. Only after his friend Pan yue ming called did he pick it up:D. I can't blame him. After all the rumors he had been through in the past he probably learn to be carefull. Good man Vengo

• Like 3
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, LovelyLady said:

It's about her new drama. Her fans won't promote it.

From what I have read, Alice's are very upset with this and it has been an ongoing battle. I am not sure if it's a smart move to boycott the drama but one thing for sure, Reba's career and reputation will be affected somehow. I know that her fans are super protective of her and they even have an ongoing petition going on now asking the production to answer their eight questions regarding the drama and mistreatment from the crew and fans of the ML.

• Like 1
  • Unamused 1

54 minutes ago, eery said:

I read weibo guang-re cp last night. A lot insteresting stuff there.

https://m.weibo.cn/p/index?extparam=光热CP&containerid=100808b5596a911f94f91daa5f330e54dc75e9

Apparently someone from broadcasting program tried to contact wei guang for a night livestream but since she's a woman, he didn't pick up first. Only after his friend Pan yue ming called did he pick it up:D. I can't blame him. After all the rumors he had been through in the past he probably learn to be carefull. Good man Vengo

V said, what is the situation here? I am playing games at home! He didnt want to show his face online coz he didn't wash his hair and his face. Hahahaha...Pan 老师 asked him to stop the bad habit of sleeping in the day time and waking up at night. V replied, yeah, it's time to go make a living. He is so down to earth, such a sweetheart.

• Like 10
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 3