[Official] Gao Wei Guang / Vengo Gao / 高伟光 ❤ Dilraba Dilmurat / Di Li Re Ba / 迪丽热巴 - Next project "The Pillow Book"

ReemKanabta

51 minutes ago, AppleAngel13 said:

@chsaf, true but i think there are alot of fans like us who truly support them. I saw comments frm them saying that if they have kids, they can join those reality series like 'Super Mom' and 'Where are we going, dad?'

Hopefully, they get to follow their heart  and be like some of the other married celebrity couples :)

Agree with you... marriage is a phase of life, everyone will get there oneday... haters? Antifans? They are gonna hate forever and bye bye

• Like 3
  • Love 1

21 minutes ago, 冰糖葫芦 said:

https://zhuanlan.zhihu.com/p/112761146

can someone read this please? It seems to say he is married to the girl with a sharp nose.....

@冰糖葫芦

It seems the one who posted this says that, GG is indeed married and have a son and GG and the woman went to look for a house and things for their house. The woman is frequently seen with GG before. The reason why GG went to the filming site of MM is that, GG is a close friend to the director of the drama MM and DengLun is shooting at that time. I don't know any of the rest if its true... If this is indeed true... It's a sad sad thing for us Guangre shippers..  But if GG is indeed married, let's just hope and be happy for him... As a married woman and as a mother, I salute the ALLEGED WIFE of GG. It is not easy to kept and hidden, and sacrifice a free, public married life for the sake of his career. 

But if anyone can debunk it... Please debunk the said post. :(

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Shedmhundy29 said:

@冰糖葫芦

It seems the one who posted this says that, GG is indeed married and have a son and GG and the woman went to look for a house and things for their house. The woman is frequently seen with GG before. The reason why GG went to the filming site of MM is that, GG is a close friend to the director of the drama MM and DengLun is shooting at that time. I don't know any of the rest if its true... If this is indeed true... It's a sad sad thing for us Guangre shippers..  But if GG is indeed married, let's just hope and be happy for him... It is not easy to kept and hidden for the sake of his career

As far as I know GG denied that he is married.

And the girl is his ex when he was still in modeling.

In recent interview he said he is single and might have family in the future. 

• Like 3

Just now, Suiren said:

As far as I know GG denied that he is married.

And the girl is his ex when he was still in modeling.

In recent interview he said he is single and might have family in the future. 

@Suiren I really am deep in my heart wishing GG's not married yet. I felt sad reading that lonnnnggggg post. If only I took my mandarin subject seriously.

:(

• Sad 1
  • LOL 2

19 minutes ago, Shedmhundy29 said:

@冰糖葫芦

It seems the one who posted this says that, GG is indeed married and have a son and GG and the woman went to look for a house and things for their house. The woman is frequently seen with GG before. The reason why GG went to the filming site of MM is that, GG is a close friend to the director of the drama MM and DengLun is shooting at that time. I don't know any of the rest if its true... If this is indeed true... It's a sad sad thing for us Guangre shippers..  But if GG is indeed married, let's just hope and be happy for him... As a married woman and as a mother, I salute the ALLEGED WIFE of GG. It is not easy to kept and hidden, and sacrifice a free, public married life for the sake of his career. 

Thank you

46 minutes ago, Shedmhundy29 said:

@冰糖葫芦

Married, has a child and being hidden? NO way... it's not make sense.... she is not a wife but a maid then! Sorry to say... we are all women here... who wants to be hidden??? For how many years? And with RB in between... come on! ... what a man hide his wife for a career. Sorry to say this to donut, but I am saying as neutral woman. I am wife and I have kid, we have been married for 10 years and I can't imagine myself in that situation... and I can't imagine to see my husband in being 'shipping' by others without I can make 'official reclaim' of him. We all know RB and Vengo's interaction... how sweet they are... she is not jealous and asked for official announcement from him? I bet they are 'fighting' everyday... 

This is just my opinion... if its true he has a wife alreadym I'm happy for him but that is not how he supposed treat his wife... and kid

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 2

@Shedmhundy29 lol it was just speculation, there was no confirmation about anything. Someone said that in a recent interview V said he is single and might have a family in the future. I have not watched it, but if he indeed said that then it must be true. Think about it: The price to pay for lying is not cheap, in an interview where lots of people and donuts can watch. He could choose not to disclose his marital status instead. If it came out later he was married but lied for his career, i don't think he could survive in the industry. Plus, it is hard to hide a wife and a son where he still has family, relatives, neighbours, friends...and the wife's acquaintances...how many people they have to pay to keep this secret? Lol :P

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 2

3 minutes ago, NVKN said:

@Shedmhundy29 lol it was just speculation, there was no confirmation about anything. Someone said that in a recent interview V said he is single and might have a family in the future. I have not watched it, but if he indeed said that then it must be true. The price to pay for lying is not cheap, in an interview where lots of people and donuts can watch. He could choose not to disclose his marital status instead. If it came out later he was married but lied for his career, i don't think he could survive in the industry. Plus, it is hard to hide a wife and a son where he still has family, relatives, neighbors, friends...and the wife's acquaintances...how many people they have to pay to keep this secret? Lol :P

Well said :thumbsup: Lying is not cheap... if he hide his relationship with RB, people still can understand it but with normal women? :lol: Its too bizzare LOL

• Like 3

@NVKN @guguthecat chill up guys. I am just asking for confirmation. I love R and V so much that the one posted is a shock to me. But thank you putting insightful things. This made me breath. What I posted is what I understand of that said post. As I said, I am not a mandarin speaker nor a reader. I based it from the broken trans provided by google. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Shedmhundy29 said:

@NVKN @guguthecat chill up guys. I am just asking for confirmation. I love R and V so much that the one posted is a shock to me. But thank you putting insightful things. This made me breath. What I posted is what I understand of that said post. As I said, I am not a mandarin speaker nor a reader. I based it from the broken trans provided by google. 

So sorry too I was only spilling my piece of mind. I had read this rumor long time ago and took time to think about it. I think this rumor has been years ago, right? 

I got confuse too when using google translate, it made me headache hahaha 

Ok let's chill again :love:

• Like 2

@guguthecat no worries. :)

I am happy you took effort in debunking the said post. I was shocked and heartbroken while reading that. Anyways, let's go back to that rumor that GG is the one who filed that case against YZ fans. GG was 4 days MIA accdg to CP weibo guangre page. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Shedmhundy29 said:

@冰糖葫芦

47 minutes ago, guguthecat said:

Well said :thumbsup: Lying is not cheap... if he hide his relationship with RB, people still can understand it but with normal women? :lol: Its too bizzare LOL

54 minutes ago, NVKN said:

@Shedmhundy29 lol it was just speculation, there was no confirmation about anything. Someone said that in a recent interview V said he is single and might have a family in the future. I have not watched it, but if he indeed said that then it must be true. The price to pay for lying is not cheap, in an interview where lots of people and donuts can watch. He could choose not to disclose his marital status instead. If it came out later he was married but lied for his career, i don't think he could survive in the industry. Plus, it is hard to hide a wife and a son where he still has family, relatives, neighbours, friends...and the wife's acquaintances...how many people they have to pay to keep this secret? Lol :P

Just wanted to shared..

https://zhuanlan.zhihu.com/p/120328096

https://zhuanlan.zhihu.com/p/117342503

https://zhuanlan.zhihu.com/p/126321740

https://zhuanlan.zhihu.com/p/129906322

• Love 1

20 hours ago, Shedmhundy29 said:

@Shedmhundy29 I just wanted you not to be sad ah...i was pretty calm because this link was posted before and the topic of his supposed wife/gf was discussed also. It was said that if V wanted to see the director why he knocked on R van....also they (jaywalk and crazy fans) seemed to rumor V with a partner every march each year....

just tried to point out some logics before but nvm icb am...

52 minutes ago, Shedmhundy29 said:

@冰糖葫芦 So in your own opinion, as a native mandarin speaker, is GG married or not? :sweatingbullets:

I am sorry for being so persistent but this made me really sad... :(

@Shedmhundy29 I agree with you that the writer believes GG is married. I’m really sad to read it as I ship GG and MM.  No one knows for sure and I still hold hope that GG and MM will be together and that this lady is an ex gf. If he is happily married, I wish them well.

it is possible among Asian stars to hide their marriage. One example is. Andy Lau. He hid his marriage for many years as he was afraid it would affect his fan base. Andy met his wife in 1986, registered in 2008 and only announced it in 2019.

• Sad 1

24 minutes ago, guguthecat said:

So sorry too I was only spilling my piece of mind. I had read this rumor long time ago and took time to think about it. I think this rumor has been years ago, right? 

I got confuse too when using google translate, it made me headache hahaha 

Ok let's chill again :love:

You're right. Gg is often rumored to have gf, wife, and even child every march. I read about it in the page something hahaha

Edited by annaR
  • Like 1
  • LOL 1