[Official] Gao Wei Guang / Vengo Gao / 高伟光 ❤ Dilraba Dilmurat / Di Li Re Ba / 迪丽热巴 - Next project "The Pillow Book"

ReemKanabta

4 hours ago, hwen2ee said:

When was this?????? :D

It's mm live Weibo.. she said in the video.. it's after TMOPB press conference. :kiss_closed:

4 hours ago, hwen2ee said:

That's exactly what I wonder - how close :rolleyes:

But then, the more I think into it, I'm just really afraid they falling into the footsteps of ChuYan CP. I've followed ChuYan CP and what R says it really similar to what Megan Lai says during her interviews at the time. 

Only difference is - ChuYan CP is purposely showing their BTS to all fans, but GuangRe CP is hiding all their interactions. ChuYan CP are only friends after all. 

Sometimes I read into these hints in a different way too...... :confounded:

My friends on this forum - can you share with me why you think GuangRe are a thing?

:cold_sweat:

ChuYan CP..

I totally understand how you feel.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

3 hours ago, hwen2ee said:

That's exactly what I wonder - how close :rolleyes:

But then, the more I think into it, I'm just really afraid they falling into the footsteps of ChuYan CP. I've followed ChuYan CP and what R says it really similar to what Megan Lai says during her interviews at the time. 

Only difference is - ChuYan CP is purposely showing their BTS to all fans, but GuangRe CP is hiding all their interactions. ChuYan CP are only friends after all. 

Sometimes I read into these hints in a different way too...... :confounded:

My friends on this forum - can you share with me why you think GuangRe are a thing?

i don’t know anything about ChuYan CP to be honest, as this is my first time following and ship a CP lol

The thing is.. in real life, wouldn’t it be similar? If you are just a friend, nothing to hide basically. I have a male best friend and we’ve been friends for years, I won’t be hesitated to show our interaction in front of others as we are not more than friends. 
Let alone ChuYan CP. 

On the other hand, if we look at V and R interaction, no one can deny their chemistry and eyes towards each other (I truly believe that even anti GuangRe couple realize it, they are just on denial), compare to their interaction with other ML/FL. However, as we all know about R’s fans, JX matters, and public recognition somehow they have to “hide” it.. well, if you watch their video reaction of ELOD, you will feel the deep connection between them eventhough it seems like they are distant. Why would they hide anything in the first place if they are just best friends? 
And too many coincidence as well.. it has been described in this thread before. 

Anyway, this is just me lol

I still believe they are a thing.. but then let’s say they are not, so that’s fine too coz both are awesome. They’ve been working so hard to be in this stage right now, it’s not easy to build a career in entertainment industry I think, they deserve happiness in life. 

• Like 9
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

9 hours ago, hwen2ee said:

Not talking about her role in the series, but her face is so plastic!!!! :blink:

RB looks good even without make up.

Im sorry? What are u talking about? I was saying congrats to V on top no.1 of ideal boyfriend (and ironically Johnny Huang on no.9)....I didnt even mention any role or face or even RB :blink:

Here is the link again if you want to re-read it

https://www.beauty321.com/post/32457#p5  or back to my post and re-read it! Cheers 

P.s. oh, i have just realised that you may be talking about the character/role JHeng in ELOD (played by Liu Yuxin)???!!! LOL, pretty sure she could not be on the list of ideal boyfriend even if she wanted to, let alone top 9, my dear.....and if you are talking about Liu Yuxin, yep, her face looks plastic and RB is better even without makeup :wub:

Edited by NVKN
adding P.s.
  • Like 2
  • LOL 3

Omg. We are moving the pages too fast. I kind of unable to catch up after missing for a day. 

Here'a a English version of the recent interview by V (hope it has not been posted since I only saw the post for the original version).

Look at his answers to some questions. I was laughing when he proclaimed his singing standard to be performance level. And his cooking level to be very good. :sweat_smile:  

And his good points and weakness is the same. Just the phrasing different only. Lol! And both is he mentioned he can act well... Are you guys thinking what I am thinking? :smirk:

And as a bonus to our eyes, here are V with some of his expressions. He looked cute in some of the images below. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

@HeyheyheyJ vengo is very confident of his talents lol cooking and singing! He looks fresh and happy in that interview..might be spent some qt moments with his lady love, since they are silent in socmedia

About the pages, yeah! Same here....all our shipmates are really good with their detective skills.... 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, HeyheyheyJ said:

Omg. We are moving the pages too fast. I kind of unable to catch up after missing for a day. 

Here'a a English version of the recent interview by V (hope it has not been posted since I only saw the post for the original version).

Look at his answers to some questions. I was laughing when he proclaimed his singing standard to be performance level. And his cooking level to be very good. :sweat_smile:  

And his good points and weakness is the same. Just the phrasing different only. Lol! And both is he mentioned he can act well... Are you guys thinking what I am thinking? :smirk:

And as a bonus to our eyes, here are V with some of his expressions. He looked cute in some of the images below. 

Oh he looks soo boyish in picture #5 & 6 :wub:. So cute!

• Like 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Shedmhundy29 said:

"The vinegar King"

"When I get jealous, I am not as obvious as DH. " 

http://weibointl.api.weibo.com/share/145724604.html?weibo_id=4502933095498655

This clip is again being discussed of GR CP in weibo. The Happy Camp vid years ago where V hit the platform ir something and R immediately stepped back beside V. :tounge_xd:

@Shedmhundy29 maybe he was not in good mood that time lol that episode of happy camp is full of GuangRe moments <3

• Like 3
  • Love 1

11 hours ago, sg_niner said:

Don't know about tarot reading, but someone shared an article about V's fortune back on page 35 (gosh, we're moving so fast) that you might enjoy. 

Ooo yes...I already read that one...

Maybe have another one..can share with us haha

If don't have it's OK..tq

• Like 1

7 hours ago, RinRin08 said:

i don’t know anything about ChuYan CP to be honest, as this is my first time following and ship a CP lol

The thing is.. in real life, wouldn’t it be similar? If you are just a friend, nothing to hide basically. I have a male best friend and we’ve been friends for years, I won’t be hesitated to show our interaction in front of others as we are not more than friends. 
Let alone ChuYan CP. 

On the other hand, if we look at V and R interaction, no one can deny their chemistry and eyes towards each other (I truly believe that even anti GuangRe couple realize it, they are just on denial), compare to their interaction with other ML/FL. However, as we all know about R’s fans, JX matters, and public recognition somehow they have to “hide” it.. well, if you watch their video reaction of ELOD, you will feel the deep connection between them eventhough it seems like they are distant. Why would they hide anything in the first place if they are just best friends? 
And too many coincidence as well.. it has been described in this thread before. 

Anyway, this is just me lol

I still believe they are a thing.. but then let’s say they are not, so that’s fine too coz both are awesome. They’ve been working so hard to be in this stage right now, it’s not easy to build a career in entertainment industry I think, they deserve happiness in life. 

Yes

I totally agree with you

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Shedmhundy29 said:

What do you think? Is this their house or what? 

So the fans/ microscope girls found the hotel they were staying at?! Woah! Awesome! 

*sorry for quoting the pics, using mobile-don't know how to erase them... 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, LoquatsLove said:

The one who's singing is Vengo.

It was live streaming on Weibo.

He asked fans to send videos to 'accompany' him singing. This cat video was sent by his fans during the live streaming.

Oh! Ok! Thank you!!

• Like 2

No wonder he's called Gao Tian-Tian. V is really the sweetest. He maybe like a giant but his personality is the opposite. 

He deserves all the projects he have this year. I hope it'll be his time to shine. :heart:

• Like 12