[Official] Gao Wei Guang / Vengo Gao / 高伟光 ❤ Dilraba Dilmurat / Di Li Re Ba / 迪丽热巴 - Next project "The Pillow Book"

ReemKanabta

32 minutes ago, Nupur Sinha said:

Oh i thought you people have already gone through the details. So the author posted a puzzle like post and asked the cp members to find the correlation. The post was: gwg recommends these three ingredients to make tea, and when Reba reached the hotel to start shooting for 'Keep Running'. The CP members were asked to find the relation . The following details were found: 1. The video clip of Reba inside the hotel room preparing tea with the same ingredients. 2. Vengo apparently went to drop her off at the hotel and stayed with her for sometime. 3. Vengo was also shooting at a nearby location at that time and stayed at the same hotel. 4. In one of the parts, someone jokingly said to Luhan: you do not even measure up to Reba's colleagues' waist. But this part was edited out later on, and is nowhere to be found now. Everyone assumed this so-called tall  colleague of Reba is none other than Gwg. (Personally i am nt sure abt vengo staying at the same hotel) 

I did not know about it. Is it in 2017? Thank you for ur info. If u know other stuffs related to our cp, i’d love to know too :blush:

• Like 6

Reba preparing tea is the launch episode, that is, the first episode. The Luhan part was an extra clip which has been taken down. The cp member who provided the information said that he tried to find the clip to post but it has disappeared now.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

9 minutes ago, Tracy_1506 said:

I did not know about it. Is it in 2017? Thank you for ur info. If u know other stuffs related to our cp, i’d love to know too :blush:

Yes, this is in 2017. Well i dnt have much to offer. Most of the details have already been discussed. Just a teeny-weeny info i found in twitter related to the charity event Reba and gwg attended together. It was said that Gwg is quite close to the organizers and  has attended their events in the past by himself. The fans suspect that the presence of Reba last year was because of Vengo. Dnt knw how i true though!

• Like 8

6 minutes ago, Nupur Sinha said:

Yes, this is in 2017. Well i dnt have much to offer. Most of the details have already been discussed. Just a teeny-weeny info i found in twitter related to the charity event Reba and gwg attended together. It was said that Gwg is quite close to the organizers and  has attended their events in the past by himself. The fans suspect that the presence of Reba last year was because of Vengo. Dnt knw how i true though!

Well may be because last year Reba could already be called his official significant other:phew: 

Ups:ph34r:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

3 hours ago, Nupur Sinha said:

Oh i thought you people have already gone through the details. So the author posted a puzzle like post and asked the cp members to find the correlation. The post was: gwg recommends these three ingredients to make tea, and when Reba reached the hotel to start shooting for 'Keep Running'. The CP members were asked to find the relation . The following details were found: 1. The video clip of Reba inside the hotel room preparing tea with the same ingredients. 2. Vengo apparently went to drop her off at the hotel and stayed with her for sometime. 3. Vengo was also shooting at a nearby location at that time and stayed at the same hotel. 4. In one of the parts, someone jokingly said to Luhan: you do not even measure up to Reba's colleagues' waist. But this part was edited out later on, and is nowhere to be found now. Everyone assumed this so-called tall  colleague of Reba is none other than Gwg. (Personally i am nt sure abt vengo staying at the same hotel) 

Wow thanks for the informative :wub:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

11 hours ago, LoquatsLove said:

As their shipper, this is really sad.

:dissapointed_relieved:

But after I saw some of clips where they being interviewed together. I kinda understand, why they were sort of 'banned' from being seen together. Because, they totally steal the show. Like literally. If they're on the same screen, better to just put only 2 of them. Anyone being on the same screen with them will somehow being ignored by the viewer. They just keep talking as if it's only 2 of them, the rest is just an empty air. :joy:

Poor them (especially the fake male lead one).

If anyone on the Chinese social media community could come up with a suggestion to set them both as a talkshow host, where the spotlights will be mostly on them. This will be a nice setting, I think.

If they dare to appear on a variety show, the internet will explode!

Remember what happened when the end episode of ELoD aired? :smirk:

The 2 of them have their own little world when you put them together.

What happened at the end of ELoD can I ask?

7 hours ago, Eery2 said:

Appparently one of Vengo's fans at the airport told him that he is fat:joy:. So that's the reason for his post

He is not fat! He actually looks good when he has a bit of meat especially on his face. A slim face on him does not kinda look good on him.

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

39 minutes ago, triplesung said:

The 2 of them have their own little world when you put them together.

What happened at the end of ELoD can I ask?

He is not fat! He actually looks good when he has a bit of meat especially on his face. A slim face on him does not kinda look good on him.

On March 5th, the unofficial streaming website of pillow book got crashed for a while because of over access from all around the world. :joy:

You could check on ELoD thread in this same forum for further details.

Agree.. better if Vengo got some more fat on him. I prefer his looks as DHDJ on TMOPB. Much more masculine that way. But I dunno, perhaps because of the beauty standards in Asia. People are more into feminine feature.

• Like 5
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Lavendra said:

Guys have you seen this? 

He seems to be shy answering that question, probably remembering MM.

Am I thinking what you are thinking, when the interviewer said stomach ache ?

Also there is one more think I wanted to share :

1. Remember the photo shared by mm with that kid effect in weibo ( selfie) it has two selfie photos ( two fox Cubs)

2. Now remember the selfie posted by Gao weiguang on the same day with his hands saying just "One" 

seems like they are recreating the scene from ELOD. 

Sharing those photos below also the scenario from ELOD

Where :

Feng Jiu : how many fox Cubs should we have ?  I thought of two Cubs , since it would be more lively 

Url: 

Dijun : Let's have just one cub

Dijun is actually so jealous that he doesn't want his wifu to be shared even with their kids..

What do you think ? I am the only to think this way ?

We can think that way... after so many times rewatch ELOD and also their weibo interactions during ELOD... I think for both of them, ELOD is so special drama that they would never forget... its like 'masterpiece'for them. Maybe just my feeling...

38 minutes ago, LoquatsLove said:

On March 5th, the unofficial streaming website of pillow book got crashed for a while because of over access from all around the world. :joy:

You could check on ELoD thread in this same forum for further details.

Agree.. better if Vengo got some more fat on him. I prefer his looks as DHDJ on TMOPB. Much more masculine that way. But I dunno, perhaps because of the beauty standards in Asia. People are more into feminine feature.

:joy: IMO Vengo in 2014-2018 vs 2019-2020... in 2019-2020 his face changed a lot... idk maybe because of his age or because he is a 'married' man now? I know some men who changed after they get married and my own experience ... women tend to change after having kids, men after they get married so... I am just speculating... just my own feeling. Gradually people will change anyway...

I think if he lost some fat he will look better but he couldn't help... our RB likes muscular men and likes to eat... For me, I dont mind he is fat a little bit or thinner... he is so handsome anyway. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, Lavendra said:

Where :

Feng Jiu : how many fox Cubs should we have ?  I thought of two Cubs , since it would be more lively 

Url: 

Dijun : Let's have just one cub

Dijun is actually so jealous that he doesn't want his wifu to be shared even with their kids..

What do you think ? I am the only to think this way ?

Some fans think that they mean one son and two daughters. Somehow they said that is what mm wants with her three babies wish. 

• Like 3
  • Love 3

14 minutes ago, sg_niner said:

Some fans think that they mean one son and two daughters. Somehow they said that is what mm wants with her three babies wish. 

I think that is because Reba mentioned in one of her interviews that she wanted three babies, specifically one son and two daughters.

• Like 3
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, sg_niner said:

I slways think it's mean that since Reba post 2 selfies, mean Vengo has to post 2 as well, but he only posted one selfie. So he said just one.

• Like 4

14 hours ago, Eery2 said:

Appparently one of Vengo's fans at the airport told him that he is fat:joy:. So that's the reason for his post

Are you serious?!? Goodness, that dude needs to gain a bit more in my opinion. Don’t be too skinny. Just gain more muscle. Someone in particular likes it ;)

• Like 4
  • Love 1

6 minutes ago, Lavendra said:

Thanks everyone for your response. I do remember dilraba saying that she wanted to have 3 kids. :D And I also like all the three interpretation of their posts. 

And here are few other things which I wanted to share with you all when I watched the ELOD and it's BTS.

1. There is a BTS scene when Feng Jiu gives Dong Hua the purple potato cake, and they kind of share it. The BTS of it is also very cute, but you can see MM trying to feed GG, even though they were not shooting. But GG as always was bus commenting his cold jokes and seems like he was his on world and didn't notice MM's hand which has raised to feed him. :D:D

2. The other BTS is of when dilraba was playing the maid in taichen palace and there is a scene  when the other maid tries to push her and she falls and dong Hua can bee seen in the background too. So here is the story - I felt like MM was trying to act cute while doing the rehearsal of the falling seem when she was pushed by the maid, and it was like a little girl acting cute to get the stteny if her man.

I have seen females trying to act cute when they know their crush or their man is somewhere watching them, what do you guys think ? :blink:

3. I have just completed watching "Go fighting season 6" with eng sub on YouTube.

And there is a kind of task where Reba have to wish a lady called Ms.Mo ' husband to put down his weight and do some exercise and eat less.

So here is what my delulu mind says :

Feels like the Ms.Mo story was made up, I felt more like Reba asking gaoweigyang to put down his weight

Now you may be thinking what made me think in that way - you must have noticed gg posted his weibo yesterday saying that he have not become fat, along with lots of food pictures.so what does this mean, why did he have to post this yesterday itself.

Was he trying to say that Dilreba is also like the Ms. Mo in the go fighting who complains about her fiance to eat less. Which eventually means this the same kind of relationship between Gg and mm ?

Sorry, I couldn't stop myself from writing this down... I am open to hear your point of view .:D 

Number 1 i think they both looked shy and want to brush it off with jokes

number 2 i see it this way, I think Reba was rehearsed the fall but Vengo seemed worry and rushing to check on her in the background then halted because  Reba was actually okay

Number 3 i don't think it was made up

• Like 2