[Official] Gao Wei Guang / Vengo Gao / 高伟光 ❤ Dilraba Dilmurat / Di Li Re Ba / 迪丽热巴 - Next project "The Pillow Book"

ReemKanabta

14 minutes ago, vivi0303 said:

And so the plot thickens. Shippers have such sharp eyes :lol:

Yes, I saw someone talking about this on weibo the other day, but didn't take much attention as I'm not sure if it is just a reflection and not a bead (a pearl to be exact). But love how they combine the picture together. The seam looks really matching there. 

It said that gg went to Milan 5 days ahead of the event and look like mm also had no schedule during those 5 days. Very interesting indeed. 

• Like 9
  • LOL 2

33 minutes ago, Eery2 said:

It's the actors who should be scared :joy: .

Weren't they who found the song-song couple evidences before anyone else?. In Chinese microscope fans we rely on:tounge_xd:

Oh yes I remembered. It was chinese microscope fans who announced it first, that Song-Song are indeed are a couple. I was like, how come the Chinese fans found it out first before the korean fans do, like the Korea's popular paparazzi's in Dispatch.

Additional note on that dish both V and R ate, since V is in Italy that time, the name of the dish is called squid-ink rissoto. It is good to eat that dish when it is still hot and yes, it is delicious especially with mushrooms in it. 

• Like 6
  • LOL 2

21 hours ago, Ricco Shen said:

Right...it's so strange if not sponsor or a job

And I think her mom will not approve her to get photoshoot like that

Because in Chinese tradition that can't be right...it's a bad luck

I am glad someone think as me... its a bad luck to have your prewedding or wedding photoshoot when you don't even engaged or dont have bf.. its different if it is a job as a model for a magazine or wedding exhibition but she definitely said it is just to 'fullfilled' her wish or to give reward for herself... to give reward for yourself you can go travelling or do strange thing like bungee jumping but not 'cursing' yourself like this... something is not right here... 

• Like 3
  • Confused 1
  • LOL 4

56 minutes ago, Eery2 said:

It's the actors who should be scared :joy: .

Weren't they who found the song-song couple evidences before anyone else?. In Chinese microscope fans we rely on:tounge_xd:

Fans who don't have any background in "detective skills" are much better at being at it.

38 minutes ago, Shedmhundy29 said:

Oh yes I remembered. It was chinese microscope fans who announced it first, that Song-Song are indeed are a couple. I was like, how come the Chinese fans found it out first before the korean fans do, like the Korea's popular paparazzi's in Dispatch.

Additional note on that dish both V and R ate, since V is in Italy that time, the name of the dish is called squid-ink rissoto. It is good to eat that dish when it is still hot and yes, it is delicious especially with mushrooms in it. 

I remembered that one. They denied it and then the next thing we knew they were getting married. Will it be like this with this CP? :wink:

I'm just wondering if squid-ink rice dishes are found anywhere else as a delicacy? 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

51 minutes ago, guguthecat said:

I am glad someone think as me... its a bad luck to have your prewedding or wedding photoshoot when you don't even engaged or dont have bf.. its different if it is a job as a model for a magazine or wedding exhibition but she definitely said it is just to 'fullfilled' her wish or to give reward for herself... to give reward for yourself you can go travelling or do strange thing like bungee jumping but not 'cursing' yourself like this... something is not right here... 

Yap...so strange...

Doesn't make sense...

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, triplesung said:

I'm just wondering if squid-ink rice dishes are found anywhere else as a delicacy? 

@triplesung squid ink rice dishes can only be found in mediterranean countries like greece, spain, italy, turkey and i forgot the others. Usually it has seafood ingridients in it or mushrooms. 

Let's hope that our sisters in GR CP weibo group can look for more evidences of both R and V. I don't really mind if both of them don't admit that they are together now, as long as in the end, they will come out and say they are already married. There are lots of Guangre shippers out there especially in FB and I am happy that we are not alone being delulu over V and R's chemistry.

• Like 7

1 hour ago, triplesung said:

What a coincidence! Both mentioning frontliners.

:sweat_smile:

I will not say coincidence this time.. most likely because their account is not only operated by themselves.

Besides, this message of thanking the front line workers are also posted by other celebrities in China.

Spoiler

Sorry to break your delulu fantasy this time :neutral:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

47 minutes ago, Shedmhundy29 said:

@triplesung squid ink rice dishes can only be found in mediterranean countries like greece, spain, italy, turkey and i forgot the others. Usually it has seafood ingridients in it or mushrooms. 

Let's hope that our sisters in GR CP weibo group can look for more evidences of both R and V. I don't really mind if both of them don't admit that they are together now, as long as in the end, they will come out and say they are already married. There are lots of Guangre shippers out there especially in FB and I am happy that we are not alone being delulu over V and R's chemistry.

I'm craving for it already :joy: I want to have some.

The weibo group are working non-stop finding evidences, that's for sure. I just wish both of them happiness whether they are together in the end of not. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

16 minutes ago, LoquatsLove said:

:sweat_smile:

I will not say coincidence this time.. most likely because their account is not only operated by themselves.

Besides, this message of thanking the front line workers are also posted by other celebrities in China.

Reveal hidden contents

Sorry to break your delulu fantasy this time :neutral:

:joy:  leave me be. Let me be delusional for a while longer. There has been a GR drought the past few days. 

Front line workers deserve to be applauded every single day. Their job is not easy. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1