[Official] Gao Wei Guang / Vengo Gao / 高伟光 ❤ Dilraba Dilmurat / Di Li Re Ba / 迪丽热巴 - Next project "The Pillow Book"

ReemKanabta

27 minutes ago, triplesung said:

:joy:  leave me be. Let me be delusional for a while longer. There has been a GR drought the past few days. 

Front line workers deserve to be applauded every single day. Their job is not easy. 

Totally agree on thanking the front line workers! :love:

Found this video on YouTube. Very nice editing. I wish their next modern drama will have this kind of vibe. :naughty:

Oh my.. this is too hot.. I can't! :neutral:

This is what supposed to happen under the quilt!

Spoiler

• Like 8
  • Awesome 1

14 minutes ago, 水蜜桃 said:

let's be honest, if they're going public, they're going to go the feng shaofeng & zhao liying route, straight up taking pictures of their marriage licenses. 

Yeah i also think they will get married straight away after they announce, thats what others couple did. But we have to wait until rb is 30 as she mentioned in her interview. But im just Curious after watching this. 
https://www.instagram.com/p/B_MrRufIKES/?igshid=1fcf6lz7b0qnt

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1

13 minutes ago, 水蜜桃 said:

let's be honest, if they're going public, they're going to go the feng shaofeng & zhao liying route, straight up taking pictures of their marriage licenses. 

@水蜜桃 That will be the happiest day of my life and for most Guangre Shippers out there. I really don't mind if G and R will just surprisingly announce that they're married.  As long as they marry each other that's the only important thing right there. :wub:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5

14 minutes ago, 水蜜桃 said:

@水蜜桃 Hello, Just want to get your opinion why v&r will be taking route like feng shaofeng  &  zhao Liying? I do love your comment and input. :blush:

Recently I just read about zhang rouyun & tang yixin. Apparently they have been together for 9 years and nobody know about it for 7 years. 

https://www.hotpot.tv/news/its-a-happy-ending-for-zhang-ruoyun-and-tang-yixin

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 3

47 minutes ago, 水蜜桃 said:

Vengo keep hinting about number 28. Reba will be 28 years old this june 2020..let's wait and see if there is anything happen this year

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 6

2 hours ago, Eery2 said:

Vengo keep hinting about number 28. Reba will be 28 years old this june 2020..let's wait and see if there is anything happen this year

June 2020? That is like next month only, hopefully good news ringing soon. :D 

I guess the number 28 maybe their dating date. Like a 28 of certain month. That why he kept posting on 28, to significant the day. 

Spoiler

P.s I wish we can have a look-up on both their Jun itinerary then we can prepare ourselves more with firecrackers... if they actually really anounce some good news this June. :wub:

Anyway, here to a video of their many times their eyes met with each other. Let cheers to more good news. 

• Like 10
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, AlexW said:

@水蜜桃 Hello, Just want to get your opinion why v&r will be taking route like feng shaofeng  &  zhao Liying? I do love your comment and input. :blush:

Recently I just read about zhang rouyun & tang yixin. Apparently they have been together for 9 years and nobody know about it for 7 years. 

https://www.hotpot.tv/news/its-a-happy-ending-for-zhang-ruoyun-and-tang-yixin

gwg is approaching 40s. dlrb is for her 30s. they are gettting older, and usually if a couple makes their relationship public, they still date for a while (ie tang yan & luo jin, who dated for 2 more years) until they get married, while it's been made clear that both of them want to get married and have children.

it's also safer/more steady for her fans. i feel that fans feel the relationship could be fake/less steady if they made it public while only dating, and there's less discussion/lashing back from fans if she just directly showed the marriage license. 

• Like 6
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 3

17 minutes ago, 水蜜桃 said:

gwg is approaching 40s. dlrb is for her 30s. they are gettting older, and usually if a couple makes their relationship public, they still date for a while (ie tang yan & luo jin, who dated for 2 more years) until they get married, while it's been made clear that both of them want to get married and have children.

it's also safer/more steady for her fans. i feel that fans feel the relationship could be fake/less steady if they made it public while only dating, and there's less discussion/lashing back from fans if she just directly showed the marriage license. 

I think the way she talked about marriage and having kids in her recent interviews was a way to prepare her fans and public so they wouldn't be surprised if one day she come up with the news of her getting married

• Like 10

2 hours ago, 水蜜桃 said:

Is it because Zhao Liying also has rabid & protective fans who against her with Feng Shao Feng? 

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, Eery2 said:

I think the way she talked about marriage and having kids in her recent interviews was a way to prepare her fans and public so they wouldn't be surprised if one day she come up with the news of her getting married

Agree, coz for someone who is 'technically' single except in this forum, MM should be talking about meeting the right one first before marriage and babies.... The day that they announced, they are married would be like, HAPPY DAY :) for all of us!

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, 水蜜桃 said:

Picture of the marriage license and a baby on the way :joy::naughty: then the rabid fans would just be pure evil to separate a poor baby's parents. Antagonize the antagonizers. I need an evil laugh emoji.

• Like 3
  • Naughty 1
  • LOL 7

9 minutes ago, vivi0303 said:

Picture of the marriage license and a baby on the way :joy::naughty: then the rabid fans would just be pure evil to separate a poor baby's parents. Antagonize the antagonizers. I need an evil laugh emoji.

I wish it's not baby on the way.. :neutral:

Photo of them on marriage certificate will be enough for me.

Spoiler

But it's not wrong either if it goes like what's happened at ELoD.. :smirk:

• Like 1
  • LOL 9
  • Awesome 1

Is the girl with the mask Vengo's assistant? It looks so uncomfortable to be followed around like that and watching your every move. She's more like his supervisor to me than an assistant. 

• Like 1
  • Unamused 2
  • LOL 4

45 minutes ago, pawla said:

Is the girl with the mask Vengo's assistant? It looks so uncomfortable to be followed around like that and watching your every move. She's more like his supervisor to me than an assistant. 

@Eery2

If you noticed, celebrities has bunch of people around them. I will assume those people are not just assistant. More likely some representative/agent (经纪人). They were the people who supervise those talents (celebrities, actor, etc.). So, those people are indeed the people who's supervising any activities when cameras around, or when talents are being in an environment of unrelated people on scene (e.g fans/ paparazzi). Simply said, they're the manager, the direct boss of the talent. :neutral:

Spoiler

I've worked as talent crew / promotional agent before, therefore I have some direct glimpse of how this 'talents' works are. What's being revolves around them. For the talents themselves, their only private moments is when they reach their room after activities on the days are all done. Not to mention lack of sleeping hours. :cold_sweat:

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

1 hour ago, pawla said:

Yea, I saw this clip and thought, girl...you are soooo in his personal space. V and the actress was just messing around at the well and the lady stood nearby watching him like a hawk, reaching her hand out to stop (?) him from fooling around. *rolls eyes* Don't have to watch them like they are kids lady. Then, when V was showing the actress things on his phone. That lady was hovering over his shoulders watching him closely, and even reached out to try to do something on his phone (oh no you didn't) like someone close could only do. 

In my opinion, even if it's the manager/supervisor, they should have respect for their talent's personal space/belongings. I would think they should have no right to meddle in. I guess that's not how it works in the industry, right?

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

3 hours ago, Eery2 said:

Could you share a link mm recent interview about marriage?what year the interview?  I hope it's recent like 2020 haha...

And is it GG always mention number 28?

Give me more delulu haha

• Like 1
  • LOL 3