[Official] Gao Wei Guang / Vengo Gao / 高伟光 ❤ Dilraba Dilmurat / Di Li Re Ba / 迪丽热巴 - Next project "The Pillow Book"

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

高伟光情商 - gwg eq- gao weiguang emotional quotient/intelligence  you know how there's an iq? an eq is the emotional intelligence of yourself    common for weibo:  names:  gg- 哥哥(

hello it's 3 in the morning and i just want to share this thing that i found on weibo that i found particularly interesting  :)     the fan basically posted two times where rb was asked ab "

@triplesung Ok. In Chinese, there is an idiom called : 山盟海誓。 The picture shows V looking at the mountains. R looking at the sea.    The meaning of 山盟海誓 is: A vow made when a man and a woman lov

So i'm curious since when did reba start talking about marriage and having kids in her interview? It might have connection with the engagement rumor..

• Like 3
1 hour ago, pawla said:

This weibo account asked which CP you want to see together again. A lot replied they want Guangre :)

https://m.weibo.cn/status/4499387713871500?

Finally the CP is getting the recognition it deserves..

There are lot of overrated couples in C-dramas just because of the Individual popularity of the actors involved.. there are only few pairings that has genuiene chemistry on-screen, V & R (DH & FJ) are one of those genuine pairings..

• Like 8
11 minutes ago, Eery2 said:

So i'm curious since when did reba start talking about marriage and having kids in her interview? It might have connection with the engagement rumor..

I'm curious too. I am also wondering how the engagement rumor came about. Does anybody know?

10 minutes ago, Aari sky said:

Finally the CP is getting the recognition it deserves..

There are lot of overrated couples in C-dramas just because of the Individual popularity of the actors involved.. there are only few pairings that has genuiene chemistry on-screen, V & R (DH & FJ) are one of those genuine pairings..

It took a while but here we are.

• Like 5
1 minute ago, pawla said:

BTS of Vengo's new drama Living Towards the Sun. Vengo got smack 3 times by Jiang Xin :lol:

He seems to playfully smack his leading ladies :joy: 

But with Reba... why haven't I seen it? :wink:

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Insightful 2
8 minutes ago, triplesung said:

He seems to playfully smack his leading ladies :joy: 

But with Reba... why haven't I seen it? :wink:

Tried that, he might have to sleep on the sofa:tounge_xd: on serious note, it just the usual double standart vengo. One thing i notice is that he dote on reba much

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
14 minutes ago, triplesung said:

I'm curious too. I am also wondering how the engagement rumor came about. Does anybody know?

Dilraba+3.jpg

A mysterious ring that she weared on her left ring finger when Raba took a wedding photo-shoot in Greece. Look at her footwear. It wasn't a sponsored photo-shoot. And a rumur that Raba's mother visit ELOD shooting site then went somewhere with Vengo.

• Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4499744866525344

So regarding the engagement ring it seem the timelines the fans speculate are

-2018 getting enganged

-January 2019 commission an engagement ring in milan. Vengo went to milan to attend fashion show 5 days before the event. Reba was suspected with him based from the the cuttle fish rice video to customized the ring size

-Greek travel filming. Showing off the engagemet ring

-Start talking about having kids?

-Wedding announcement when?:lol:

• Like 6
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4
  • Insightful 1
25 minutes ago, Eery2 said:

Tried that, he might have to sleep on the sofa:tounge_xd: on serious note, it just the usual double standart vengo. One thing i notice is that he dote on reba much

*Imagines him sleeping on the sofa and then MM feeling cold alone in bed went to sleep beside him in the sofa* 

My delusions are getting bad but at least it's giving me my daily dose of serotonin during quarantine :joy:

The only female actor that I have seen being doted on by GG. 

20 minutes ago, bitmaster - said:

Dilraba+3.jpg

A mysterious ring that she weared on her left ring finger when Raba took a wedding photo-shoot in Greece. Look at her footwear. It wasn't a sponsored photo-shoot. And a rumur that Raba's mother visit ELOD shooting site then went somewhere with Vengo.

I thought it was sponsored? If not, I think it would be weirder if she did not wear any ring since the theme for the shoot is "Wedding". So maybe accessories? 

I don't know who started that rumor but that rumor surfacing wouldn't be possible if there was some truth to it. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
11 minutes ago, Eery2 said:

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4499744866525344

So regarding the engagement ring it seem the timelines the fans speculate are

-2018 getting enganged

-January 2019 commission an engagement ring in milan. Vengo went to milan to attend fashion show 5 days before the event. Reba was suspected with him based from the the cuttle fish rice video to customized the ring size

-Greek travel filming. Showing off the engagemet ring

-Start talking about having kids?

-Wedding announcement when?:lol:

How did they know they got engaged in 2018?:smirk: 

But if this was true, this is a shipper's dream come true. None of my ships are even canon!

Also, well done to them for keeping it under wraps. Nobody (apart from GR fans) suspected that they are dating.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
2 minutes ago, triplesung said:

How did they know they got engaged in 2018?:smirk: 

But if this was true, this is a shipper's dream come true. None of my ships are even canon!

Also, well done to them for keeping it under wraps. Nobody (apart from GR fans) suspected that they are dating

It' all fair in love and in war the shipper's world to theorize about their cp:D:D

Just don't get too carried away

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
25 minutes ago, triplesung said:

*Imagines him sleeping on the sofa and then MM feeling cold alone in bed went to sleep beside him in the sofa* 

My delusions are getting bad but at least it's giving me my daily dose of serotonin during quarantine :joy:

The only female actor that I have seen being doted on by GG. 

I thought it was sponsored? If not, I think it would be weirder if she did not wear any ring since the theme for the shoot is "Wedding". So maybe accessories? 

I don't know who started that rumor but that rumor surfacing wouldn't be possible if there was some truth to it. 

Its a diamond ring actually. Its really weird if she bought it for herself. You can learn more about it from this. There was no information about the sponsor of that diamond ring https://zhuanlan.zhihu.com/p/126321740

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
22 minutes ago, Eery2 said:

It' all fair in love and in war the shipper's world to theorize about their cp:D:D

Just don't get too carried away

Trying to hold back is quite hard with all these "evidence" :joy:

6 minutes ago, Suri Soo said:

Its a diamond ring actually. Its really weird if she bought it for herself. You can learn more about it from this. There was no information about the sponsor of that diamond ring https://zhuanlan.zhihu.com/p/126321740

That is weird. And it doesn't come cheap. 

Thanks for the link. I guess I won;'t be watching any dramas anytime soon. My day will be translating that in google :joy:

10 minutes ago, Aari sky said:

He acted like pushing her (to scare her)

The double standards of GG

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1

On her Greece vlog, mm said she don't want to get married. But in this interview, when she's answering questions from her fans (question is: we like to see you cooking in your vlog, could you let us see you cook again). Then mm said, please wait for 3, 4, 5 or 6 years later when she's already married.. :yum:

I will copy A Li here.. 真是口是心非

(Words said not in line with the heart). :smirk:

• Like 4
  • Confused 1
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, LoquatsLove said:

On her Greece vlog, mm said she don't want to get married. But in this interview, when she's answering questions from her fans (question is: we like to see you cooking in your vlog, could you let us see you cook again). Then mm said, please wait for 3, 4, 5 or 6 years later when she's already married.. :yum:

I will copy A Li here.. 真是口是心非

(Words said not in line with the heart). :smirk:

What year this interview?  It's recent or not

• Like 3
7 minutes ago, Ricco Shen said:

What year this interview?  It's recent or not

Interview was back at 2019. Surely it was after the Greece vlog aired. :glasses:

She also talks about ELoD, she said she wish ELoD will finally airing that year (2019). But we got ELoD aired at early 2020. :neutral:

• Like 5