[Official] Gao Wei Guang / Vengo Gao / 高伟光 ❤ Dilraba Dilmurat / Di Li Re Ba / 迪丽热巴 - Next project "The Pillow Book"

ReemKanabta

1 hour ago, Ricco Shen said:

OMG....what happened? 

Can anyone tell us?Thxs before 

Sorry. I saw a video. V was outside of a restorant with  2 personnes. One filming and a another one with a umbrella protecting him from the rain, during night. The camera film is back. He wear a beige coat. We only see him looking to people in a restorant and those persone are insulting him. I dont ear what V says to them.why?? A don't understand...a try to find this video, i was reacting to the situation. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, triplesung said:

My delusional mind says GRSZD!

But it could be just for promotional purposes. But I love it!

In the link, look at the last 2 images..

1st image says:

DH belongs to FJ, the show will end, however, GWG belongs to RB and it never end.

2nd image says:

GWG said: The day that everything is prepared will be the day I marry you.

RB replied: flower blossom.

I dont know when this is posted but I hope its recent.

• Like 3
  • Insightful 2

1 hour ago, ESP86 said:

1st image says:

DH belongs to FJ, the show will end, however, GWG belongs to RB and it never end.

2nd image says:

Yes it's recent 

They post on March 13 2020

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, Immortal-Louiza said:

Sorry. I saw a video. V was outside of a restorant with  2 personnes. One filming and a another one with a umbrella protecting him from the rain, during night. The camera film is back. He wear a beige coat. We only see him looking to people in a restorant and those persone are insulting him. I dont ear what V says to them.why?? A don't understand...a try to find this video, i was reacting to the situation. 

Thxs for ur reply

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Aari sky said:

Exactly.. it's like using those actors as a bait to make profit but never giving them the project they deserve.. I really like yangmi but if u look objectively u'll see that she gets top projects to work from (since she is the boss) whereas  the rest are left to scrape the bottom.. the actor called binbin is also very good but he never gets any lead role worthy of substance and is always paired with females that are within the company which is frustrating to watch since his chemistry with them looks like a bond shared with family members  instead of lovers.. whereas as Couple like VG and DR who has brilliant chemistry are always given underwhelming projects or purposely kept separated. God bless that EL director, it was in this drama the full potential of the chemistry b/w V & D was explored & as it's result we got ELOD..

Take Huang jun jie for ex, he is such an amateur actor but still got the leading role in brilliant script like "Dr.cutie" at a early period.. I really wish JX actors will also get solid script in the future, they really deserve it..

:) finally someone think as me! I always feel YangMi is... sorry... like a bit 'jealous' if artist under her nose  more successful than her... no hard feeling for her. The most terrible is giving R played with Jhonny Huang guy and let the rumor... that is cruel, he is troublesome. And JX's reactions to GuangRe's rumor and shippers are terrible .... how many times they let fake rumors of V's dating scandal... they seem 'separated' our CP. Yand Mi or JX seems over control over their actors. I don't know how she treats other actors maybe you all know better than me. This is just my feeling and I hope I am wrong... 

• Like 3

12 hours ago, Ricco Shen said:

Yes this one

Thanks for sharing 

This my opinion haha

You can see at GG pic he put one of the pic he told in his interview one of his memorable scence (which is he kiss MM and push her to the rock)

I think what a coincidence they share at the someday at weibo 

Mm share pic as fengjui and wish white valentine (I think she want said to GG)

And Gg also share a pic as DH and one of the pic is a memorable one 

Sorry if I'm over delusional 

you are not alone... they have a lot of "silent' messages in their actions... they make us delulu. Maybe that is their way to 'communicate' as they are not free anymore to make comment to each other other than their own project... 

their action is funny... they don't want to be shipped but they gave shipper's hint... hahaha

• Like 3

1 hour ago, ESP86 said:

1st image says:

2nd image says:

I dont have weibo so I am not update of their interaction in weibo but your enlighten message makes me happy  

I would like see more weibo updates from them. As they dont have IG... we international fans cant see their interaction updates -_-

• Like 1

Talking about jx i remember read article about rumor that reba wants to quit from jx. She always get bad treatment from jx. She doesnt get studio eventho she has her own staff, she doesnt get good script (her agency totally controlling her work) and it ended she didnt filming anything in 2018. She's so famous but still get bad treatment from jx. And there was also an article about G and ma yili. When the interviewer asked G what's his opinion about the rumor he said it's fine if two single people having relationship is not a problem, and also he said one of his friends in yx wants to terminate the contract.

I read this in feb 2020. But lucky, jx released statement about it's all rumor and reba is all good in jx

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, annaR said:

Talking about jx i remember read article about rumor that reba wants to quit from jx. She always get bad treatment from jx. She doesnt get studio eventho she has her own staff, she doesnt get good script (her agency totally controlling her work) and it ended she didnt filming anything in 2018. She's so famous but still get bad treatment from jx. And there was also an article about G and ma yili. When the interviewer asked G what's his opinion about the rumor he said it's fine if two single people having relationship is not a problem, and also he said one of his friends in yx wants to terminate the contract.

I read this in feb 2020. But lucky, jx released statement about it's all rumor and reba is all good in jx

R and V wouldn't deny or confirm relationship when they are being asked about rumors, worst they will always say they are 'single'... V answer to me is like he just didnt want to hurt Ma Yili and probably JX has already prepared the answer.... it's not from his bottom of heart for sure. I don't believe actors don't know their rumors in advance and they dont prepare the answer.

Actually I don't think R will leave JX... no matter how JX treats her, she is bound to them like a family and remember she is also famous under JX...

But V with Ma Yili? OMG I don't buy that rumor.... V's standard is high class... change his taste from R to divorced Ma Yili... I don't believe it hahaha

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

Not sure if this video posted before. It was last year March 2019 for a Cleaneed brand.

Even though V and R didnt't stand close to each other, but their eyes were still meet with each other when opportunity arised and still can see that V being protective and looking after R

• Like 7

2 hours ago, ESP86 said:

1st image says:

2nd image says:

That is so romantic! 

Thanks for the translation, that is super sweet.  Kind of reminds me of their post ELoD interview. The ambiguous messages from Reba/F to Vengo/DH, and the reply from Vengo/DH.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, annaR said:

V actually said that??? </3 :( 

Edited by sealtielle marie cabo

I wanted to remind my creative writers on the forum that intellectual property is someone's hard work, sweat and tears. Plagiarism is stealing someone's work word for word and easily caught, there are content plagiarism checkers. Infringement of someone's intellectual property is stealing their ideas/concept. This is like writing a scene and a series of events but changing the names/locations/or even which character goes through it. 

As I am reading fanfic, I see blatant infringement going on. These platforms may not enforce copyright/intellectual property infringement, but authors of original works may choose to do so. Everything is time stamped when you post chapters, so there is no use fighting who stole from whom.

As fanfic is an iffy arena, since it is all inspired by original works, please still be mindful of your fellow creative writers, always cite TQ for her original characters/names and any other creative writers you took inspiration from.

If you think someone has infringed on your work(s), let me know and I can advise you how to respectfully resolve the matter.

• Like 4

Reba, Go Fighting new season (season 6). 

May 10th, 2020 9 PM GMT +8.

Spoiler

Kinda curious how yz fans will come out this time.. :naughty:

Love Advance Customization, release date May 18th, 2020.

(Attentive date)

Supporting streaming sites /apps: Hunan TV, IQiYi, Tencent, Youku.

Yey... Reba is returning on screen again! :love:

Spoiler

Although I'm might not be going to enjoy the intensity.. but it's we'll worth of waiting, considering what just happened recently.. yz fans (Deng Lun related), and how far Alice will go this time, since the drama already confirmed airing date. Hope it wont be more dramatic than the drama itself.

#preparing my popcorn and tall soda :glasses:

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, LoquatsLove said:

Our beloved CP managed to get into Top 3! :naughty:

Job well done guys! Keep voting!

Screenshot-2020-05-01-09-33-45-70.png

PS: Remember to draw your lottery daily, set a reminder on your phone! :smirk:

Let's show JX how bad of a decision they made when they downplayed our ship :glasses:

• Like 5
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2

56 minutes ago, sealtielle marie cabo said:

V actually said that??? </3 :( 

Well, there is nothing wrong in what he said but since he's not single, so what he said couldn't be applied to him:tounge_xd:. Smart answer. Vengo never stated that he's single

And about his friend wanted to leave jx, if it was dilreba, since after this interview there rumor  about her leaving jx, may be she has reached a new deal with jx in order to stay. Hai eery here with new account since i couldn't access  my old account:grimace:

• Like 5
  • Awesome 3

1 hour ago, pawla said:

This weibo account asked which CP you want to see together again. A lot replied they want Guangre :)

https://m.weibo.cn/status/4499387713871500?

I feel them. ELoD has just finished airing so a lot are in withdrawal especially me :joy:

37 minutes ago, guguthecat said:

yes yes yes... I want to see them together again in modern drama!

That I would want to see.

27 minutes ago, ChibiLy said:

I will take anything, as long as it is a good storyline!

I will take anything as long as GR is the main lead. GG has already proven he can handle being a main lead in ELoD. I

• Like 7