[Official] Gao Wei Guang / Vengo Gao / 高伟光 ❤ Dilraba Dilmurat / Di Li Re Ba / 迪丽热巴 - Next project "The Pillow Book"

ReemKanabta

Hi GuangRe shippers. Thank you so much for all updates. :D

Someone on previous post said Reba follow V dan Leo Wu her current co-star on Weibo.

How about her previous co-star?

Is Reba following Johnny Huang - Deng Lun - Luhan - Lay??

In chinese entertainment industry, is it common thing between co-star to have each other wechat/weixin?

Because when I watch BTS Pretty Li Hui Zhen, interviewer asked Reba about Sheng Yi Lun and Zhang Bin Bin. And R said she save Sheng Yi Lun's name as Sheng Yi Lun. ZBB she saved on her wechat as Silly Bin.

I'm newbie about chinese entertainment industry. I become fans because ELOD and GuangRe.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Ricco Shen said:

Sorry I cannot give you a link 

I new member here don't understand how to share a link

Maybe anyone can help me here?

Because in my opinion there weibo share about white valentine on March 13 is show me they are a couple 

I hope it's true hehe...

Hmm let's see

IMG_20200501_000725

Reba posted little fox fengjiu wishes everyone love deeper than the holy blue sea

IMG_20200501_000629

While v posted series of Dijun's meme with the caption ' 10k years old iron tree (referring to dijun) send flowering blessings'

Translation courtesy of google translate, not exactly accurate but we get the gist of it. The posts are matchy hahaha

• Like 8

7 minutes ago, euphoenix said:

Hmm let's see

IMG_20200501_000725

Reba posted little fox fengjiu wishes everyone love deeper than the holy blue sea

IMG_20200501_000629

While v posted series of Dijun's meme with the caption ' 10k years old iron tree (referring to dijun) send flowering blessings'

Translation courtesy of google translate, not exactly accurate but we get the gist of it. The posts are matchy hahaha

My delusional mind says GRSZD!

But it could be just for promotional purposes. But I love it!

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

Hi guys

I am a newbie here :D

This is my first time doing something like this. Usually I watch Netflix and BBC series, I did watch some Chinese movie like Zhen Huan, Ru Yi, Bu bu jing xin but it was a long time ago. Back then even I really liked Long Shi couple, I didn't do "shipping" thing.
I don't know why I have such a huge feeling for guangre couple. When I watched them in EL, I was immediately impressed by their chemistry. For the whole series, I just watched their cut scenes and ignored the rest :D

It's weird to me that even we all feel the chemistry between them is so strong, there's no news/scandals/rumors about their relationship spreading through all types of mainstream media. EL turns on my "shipping mood" again after 3 years.

Nice to meet all of you.

• Like 14

2 hours ago, LoquatsLove said:

@Aari sky

:joy:

This is how the entertainment industry works.. also, this is 'the ethics' of how they doing business.

(In general, this is how Chinese are doing business).

It's a 'fair' share. There's so many growing talents and new comers rising everyday in the industry. They literally have to wait in line. Some got lucky to become the leading actors, some even though already got the leading role. Their drama didn't do well on the market. Another thing is, sadly whatever the boss said, it's absolute. If you remember gg ever said in one of his interview, how far he's willing to go. He said, depends on the director.

So, I won't say Yang Mi get a good project. TMOPB is a 'lucky' project.

Thanks to that drama phenomenon, we got DongFeng couple, The Pillow Book, and of course the growing numbers of GuangRe shippers.. :yum:

We could only tell the results, really after the drama aired. Despite the large fanbase of the FL or ML.

IDK if you guys think of the same thing with me.. how I wish Reba or Vengo could go international, not only doing their career inside their own country. In terms of acting in a drama or movies. Not just as brand ambassadors, or promoting tourism kind of thing. :glasses:

Compared to other companies that is giving good project to it's members, Yangmis company haven't done that for any one of its actor till EL.. Thats a lot of wasted years..

• Like 3

58 minutes ago, euphoenix said:

Hmm let's see

IMG_20200501_000725

IMG_20200501_000629

Yes this one

Thanks for sharing 

This my opinion haha

You can see at GG pic he put one of the pic he told in his interview one of his memorable scence (which is he kiss MM and push her to the rock)

I think what a coincidence they share at the someday at weibo 

Mm share pic as fengjui and wish white valentine (I think she want said to GG)

And Gg also share a pic as DH and one of the pic is a memorable one 

Sorry if I'm over delusional 

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2

3 hours ago, Ricco Shen said:

Yes this one

Thanks for sharing 

This my opinion haha

You can see at GG pic he put one of the pic he told in his interview one of his memorable scence (which is he kiss MM and push her to the rock)

I think what a coincidence they share at the someday at weibo 

Mm share pic as fengjui and wish white valentine (I think she want said to GG)

And Gg also share a pic as DH and one of the pic is a memorable one 

Sorry if I'm over delusional 

Don't worry for being over delusional because I am too. Maybe even more after you pointed it out :joy: Welp...

• Like 6

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4499567674108371

Saw this on weibo. So apparently, this was MM's interview in 2019 and weibo fans noticed something strange with her answers (credits to the one who actually noticed).

I am not at all fluent or even know any Mandarin so I used google translate so the translation could be inaccurate. 

One of the questions was "If there was a prophet, what is the one thing you want to know?" MM's answer was if she was going to have a son or daughter. In my non-delusional mind I would there is nothing wrong with that question. In fact I would ask that myself even if I'm single (AKA no lover) but it won't be a priority question. I would first ask if I have met the "one" already.  Strange for her she went directly to asking if she will have children (a daughter or a son) :smirk:

MM was also asked what her age was (I think it means how old she is feeling like). Her answer was 36. Now this interview was in 2019. In 2019, GWG was 36 years old. And her answer was too specific! If I was asked that question, it's more than likely that I would answer rounded to tens e.g. 30s, 50s, 80s or just say I feel like I'm old. I am not sure the expressions for these things in Chinese but I would not be able to answer it with a very specific number. 

That's all from my google translating research what-you-ma-call-it. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 4
  • Thanks 2

7 hours ago, triplesung said:

My delusional mind says GRSZD!

But it could be just for promotional purposes. But I love it!

In the caverne. It was difficult for both of them to do. Specially the part when they walk side to side. A saw behind clip. So funny. V Steph on R foot. So funny!!

• Like 3

4 hours ago, triplesung said:

Don't worry for being over delusional because I am too. Maybe even more after you pointed it out :joy: Welp...

Haha....

We all hope that will be come true right 

GG MM become married 

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, euphoenix said:

@LoquatsLove was going to post but you beat me to it hahaha! Its lucky number three coz since ytd gg also climbed up to 3 on this poll

I hope these polls are being noticed by top people of entertainment industry there...

Hope they'll realize how this CP really ARE SOMETHING! :smirk:

PS: I'm predicting we'll got new drama of them in 2 years from now.

Better be a modern drama with intricate story. We'll be exposed with so many sugars and dog treats.. :joy:

• Like 5
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, LoquatsLove said:

I hope these polls are being noticed by top people of entertainment industry there...

Hope they'll realize how this CP really ARE SOMETHING! :smirk:

PS: I'm predicting we'll got new drama of them in 2 years from now.

Better be a modern drama with intricate story. We'll be exposed with so many sugars and dog treats.. :joy:

Or tencent/wetv could release the uncut version of elod... And more bts of guangre in elod!!! :tounge_wink: (just my crazy-haven't-slept-in-24H delusional thoughts :joy:

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 3