Lee Dong Gun x Jo Yoon Hee (Jin Sil Couple)

pinkdicentra

Please count me in for preliminary booking of the "delulu obsessive soompi international LDG-JYH shippers" (note to selves: think of a more catchy name for our trip banner" wedding trip to Seoul! With how fast this is developing, I hope I can make the trip! Maybe i have to quit my job!

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@effyisme woah chingu i enjoyed rdg your ...what u mccall it....essay! if i may just say something about JYH not hvng a scandal and i think she's kept her low-keyed profile and that's one of the qualities that i admire about her she seems down to earth and LDG may hv noticed those special (other) qualities w/c we may never know but can only guess.

you said: I was sure LDG liked her at some level then, not necessarily in a romantic way, but just 'like' in its simplest form.

i think you're absolutely right but then again his feelings developed during the course of their drama that in his heart of hearts he may be saying i found the right woman finally!

i wish i didn't hv to go to work today & just chat with you guys here but i'll continue later chingoos coz your points here are very interesting! :) I really wld like to see epi 29 again

TTYL

i i

i

Amidst all this excitement and happiness, I still have some concerns and uneasiness about this news. So I have a few points to say.

First, I was really moved by what JYH said on her radio show: “We all dream of a special love. A special love is not when you meet a special person, but when you meet an ordinary person and share a special love with them. I’m sure that there are shining beacons of special love out there right now” (from Soompi news). I really appreciate her use of "ordinary person." Speaking as a LDG fan, his drama character may be close to perfection, but he certainly isn't. He is an ordinary person with feelings, opinions, dreams, and most certainly, flaws. I am happy that JYH acknowledges this and accepts it.

Second, not that chingus here have doubted LDG's character, there have been some contentious matter that I'd like to clarify. Perhaps more for potential lurkers or those who are just curious:

Dates only his co-stars: In an interview after his brother's death, LDG mentioned that he really wanted to get married but was afraid he wouldn't find anyone because he doesn't like blind dates. He thinks that it's awkward and doesn't understand how you can get to know someone through individual meetings. As an introverted person, I can 100% understand his perspective. That said, if he isn't meeting people through the introductions by others, he really can only meet people through his own work, particularly because he spends time with them and gets to know them (without the intention of dating in the first place). So it's only natural that he ends up dating his co-stars.

He doesn't want to get married: I think any LDG fan will know that this is absolutely not the case. In fact, marriage seems to have been on his mind for quite a long time. Since there are nothing except rumors about this during his relationship with HJH, I won't speculate his thoughts at the time. The interview that I stated above will be the first example of his thoughts on marriage. While he mentioned at the start of Marry Him If You Dare that he wanted to focus on work, in an interview after the drama (I think to promote the Japanese broadcasting), when asked what he would want to know if his future self appeared in the present, he said it was whether he would be married and have any children. At the press conference for Super Daddy Yeol, he mentioned that he was sorry to his parents that he still hadn't gotten married yet. At the end of Super Daddy Yeol, his official press note was that he felt fortunate to play Han Yeol because the character was a man who lived for his beloved wife and daughter. He also left a message saying that he eagerly wanted to become a super daddy. I have no doubt that he really wants his own family.

I personally hope that he doesn't leave a message about JYH. The last 2 that he did (2015 and 2007) were mainly because there were backlash and hate towards the person he cared about. The messages were directed to his fans. They were not intended for the public but they are now used to ridicule him for the way he reacts to his relationships. Since there is support for this relationship, there is no need to expose himself to more gossip and hate. I think JYH and his fans will understand this.

Lastly, this isn't a response to any particular posts in here, but I would like to suggest that chingus refrain from talking about his ex or speculating his past relationship or his new relationship prior to the official breakup date (i.e. December). We know each other here, but since this is still a public forum, we don't know who is lurking or reading this thread. We don't want anything we say to bring about any negative feelings or bring potential harm to LDG or JYH. I don't mean to offend anyone by suggesting this. I just want the best for the couple.

@hibiscus23 chingu! I think u meant me lol! I'm still here writing part 2 of my essay!

Btw, JYH did not act with LDG's ex in Scandal. In Scandal, JYH's co-star was Kim Jae Won. Kim Jae Won's previous drama just before Scandal was May Queen where he co-starred with HJH. (If u saw someone who looks like HJH in the Scandal poster, that's Kim Gyu Ri, she doesn't look like HJH actually, that poster is just strange)...Now moving on to shipping duties...

I also respect JYH's scandal-free life. I recall an interview on Youtube with MHGAF cast and one female co-star said JYH was too focused on work/acting. Anyway, JYH would not get into a relationship at this point if she's not serious so I'm very hopeful for them! I'd say she hasn't bothered to get into a rship in the past few years because she couldn't find one that had marriage prospects. She simply, naturally, just fell in love with LDG. She can appreciate him on many levels, like so many ppl have said, age-wise, maturity, showbiz life, maybe even about being constantly judged as eye candy, both are professional at giving their acting best. They are definitely equals. I don't see why LDG wouldn't fall for her. There's one other MHGAF interview where when asked if she thinks she would date Lee Hee Joon, she says he's got too many girls around him. So given the introvert and probably conservative person she is, she wouldn't be interested in a ladies man. And now LDG... who's not a ladies man, just adored by women! LDG has said before that he is conservative though. Bingo! 

Anyway, on the first radio show and the second.. I think someone asked why they sat side-by-side on the second show. 1st show - he was a guest. 2nd show - he was a co-DJ so that explains. In the 2nd show, in that snippet online of the ending, I think he says he would gladly return, whenever, be it as guest, as a co-DJ.. as some other things... .. I don't understand Korean but you know I've watched the first guesting show repeatedly and also with the help of some translation which @pinkdicentra had posted in one of wolgyesu pages in Dec 2016, and also because communication is 70% non-verbal/ body language, I thought that both LDG and JYH respected each other a lot then. Again I say these are positive feelings but not developed as it didn't make sense to given the circumstances. So that guesting was very casual, friendly and comfortable still with some sizzle though. LDG said a bunch of good things about JYH at the end of that Oct radio show after she thanked him but sadly there is no English translation of that. While watching the Oct show, you can see LDG is very polite. Both of them laugh a lot. She looks rather shy actually. It is so pleasant to watch! The whole thing is very professional and comfortable. When she adjusts her pullover, he looks away politely. She tells him to put on the headphones when their Wolgyesu promo ad is on. He cringes when his old song is played. She praises his skin, he says why is he talking abt his skin in front of JYH who looks so youthful and she says she's not confident about her skin, Lol.. That radio show has been watched a lot more since the break-up news and the new rship was announced. They are really being watched now. I've said before what my favourite part of the radio show is... will say it now again.. It's a little flirty but mostly very witty and wickedly funny on his part. I would fall in love with him too! JYH asks him abt his radio show Click 20:20 from over 10yrs ago. LDG says that can't be done now for various reasons, one of which is he's not in his 20s anymore. So JYH says then how about 20:30 or maybe 30:40. He quickly says yeah 30:40.. and very smoothly, says to her "gadchi" which means "Let's" i.e. lets do that show together. JYH then says "yes, let's" and starts laughing. It is funny, girl! I maintain though that it's good fun and banter but it does help to see their sense of humour is great and sharing a sense of humour is a key point of attraction!

You know LDG said at the KBS Drama Awards, she guides him, she helps him, learning a lot from her, she's so considerate to others. It's so nice that he said all that because not many people know that about JYH. On one ep of Sisters Slam Dunk, LMR tries to catch JYH on location for an interview on the level of dust in the air (LoL). JYH is in her yoghurt drink worker pants and cap and she doesn't really get to do the interview as the staff says JYH has to rehearse. But if u watch closely, as LMR approaches her, JYH signals to the female assts behind her to pause and perhaps move off camera. I think that's one example of how thoughtful JYH is. It's a very simple example but still..... Can see it around 6:16 or so.

8 hours ago, luvsdramas said:

Please count me in for preliminary booking of the "delulu obsessive soompi international LDG-JYH shippers" (note to selves: think of a more catchy name for our trip banner" wedding trip to Seoul! With how fast this is developing, I hope I can make the trip! Maybe i have to quit my job!

@luvsdramas yes dear i meant you sorry i was in a hurry this a.m to hit the road :) i hv to read more of your essay hahaha

LOL chingoo & other chingoos we hv lots of time in our hands i reckon to think of a name for our banner that's catching! i'm serious though i'd love to go there for their wedding, so for now let's pray that these two good ppl will be oblivious to some of the neg stuff that's gg their way! i was watching the other kdrama Blow Breeze and if i may say so here the father of the lead character said something like (the father addressing the grandpa & mother of MiPoong coz they wldnt give their blessings to her) haboji he says & yobo you're not the one who's gg to marry Jang go -  Mipoong is so why are you against this? hahaha he's making a point, let the two concerned indivs deal with their relationship, after all it's their hearts that counts! LOL in kdramas u guys must've noticed that almost always parents oppose their dtr or son who they're gg to marry, i think if i'm a parent altho we apprec our parents of course bc they are trying to protect us that's fine, but as long as the guy is not a thug or a killer, even if he's poor LOL let your child do the walking! i don't really care if he'she belongs to a poor family, what is impt is the inner character, wealth that helps but don't be so greedy right? sorry for ranting chingoos i'm on my brk right now & i may not be making sense but that's just my opinion & ev.body is entitled to their own!!

ciao for now gosh this thread is getting to be a full time job hahahaha TO BE CONT'D :) MWAHH to you all! you chingoos are so great!

Hey everyone! This is my first time commenting on this thread. I'm also a DongHee shipper since the beginning of Wolgyesu. I actually watched it for LDG & JYH, because I loved their storyline. Here's my 2 cent, if y'all don't mind me sharing even though y'all mentioned not to talk about this topic again but I just want to share my thoughts about the issue. Sorry. Hehe.
Like everyone here, I was quite surprise when the news broke out about their relationship. I was extremely happy actually. I made a comment on the soompi post on FB about the news and I was probably one of the only comment that approved their relationship while every one was bashing on LDG, JYH too. I was actually annoyed by the large amount of negative comments calling LDG a cheater and other terrible names. People even had the nerve to say things about JYH too, even when they knew nothing about her. People even said that LDG should've been more considerate of his ex's feelings. Honestly, who would be considerate of their ex's feelings after a break up, even if it has been only a couple of months? They're your ex for a reason. At that point no one is obligated to be considerate of the other. Even if he said that he'll protect her, it doesn't mean that he purposely doesn't want to protect her anymore. Almost every guy has said that in their (previous) relationship. You cannot bash someone just because that "promise" was broken. The past is the past and people need to move on. If a relationship doesn't work out then it just doesn't work out. You can't force it to continue if it's not going to go anywhere. We don't know how long it has been since the break up or what really went on behind the scene. I agree that LDG wasn't too into the topic of his ex during HT. Anybody can tell that he wasn't talking about her in an excited way or whatever else they were thinking. It was quite subtle in my opinion. People also need to understand that there was a 13 year gap between LDG and his ex-gf. There is bound to be differences with the generational gap. I know that that isn't a good excuse, but people function differently and every relationship is different. Others are able to make it work while some relationships just don't make it. People cope with things differently as well. If LDG wants to date someone else after a recent break up then he can. Nobody is stopping his ex or LDG from dating others. Their relationship is now just a mere memory and a part of their past. LDG doesn't need to hold on to the past to satisfy his ex-gf's fans or her feelings. He needs to move on and so does his ex's fans. Although I agree that I don't like the idea of people moving on "too fast", life happens and love enters every body's life at really random times. Why wait when you can take the opportunity given to you? I don't care what anybody has to say about this couple. They look perfect together, and I hope they get married too. Wishing them nothing but happiness. I hope that this won't affect their life in long run, where people will always accuse or "know" them as the couple that had an affair and whatnot. But yeah, end of my rant. Off to ship and fangirl over my LDG & JYH again. Hehe.

Waking up this morning and so happy to read your thoughts here! It's so delightful knowing there are ppl who share the same thought with you! Since my friends are on TY-HW fans club and I am the only one DJ-YS fan LOL

@luvsdramas

I enjoyed reading your essays!
"You know that cute sound that JYH made to pacify the baby (just before LDG got 'steamed bun's' powerful spray jet in his face)? My goodness! I think I was the only one who think that her "Aaaang..." was totally cute and came out so natural! I don't think it's scripted though. And if I was a man, I might fall for a woman just because of that gesture 

"JYH is in her yoghurt drink worker pants and cap and she doesn't really get to do the interview as the staff says JYH has to rehearse. But if u watch closely, as LMR approaches her, JYH signals to the female assts behind her to pause and perhaps move off camera. I think that's one example of how thoughtful JYH is. It's a very simple example but still....."
Remember in LDG KBS awards acceptance speech, he brag about how JYH: "Yoon Hee always help me out and guide me, how considerate she is, she always put others ppl first, learning a lot from her...etc" so this makes me believe that her personality is really charming (imagine, we only watch her on our screen but we can say that she is such a kindhearted lady, how about LDG who has been side-to-side and interact with her) Omo~~~~

@pinkdicentra
"I personally hope that he doesn't leave a message about JYH. The last 2 that he did (2015 and 2007) were mainly because there were backlash and hate towards the person he cared about. The messages were directed to his fans. They were not intended for the public but they are now used to ridicule him for the way he reacts to his relationships. Since there is support for this relationship, there is no need to expose himself to more gossip and hate. I think JYH and his fans will understand this"

Oh I see, I didnt notice that the past 2 message was because of the person he cared about. After reading your explanation I now understand that better if LDG just keep calm and focusing on his current relationship

"Lastly, this isn't a response to any particular posts in here, but I would like to suggest that chingus refrain from talking about his ex or speculating his past relationship or his new relationship prior to the official breakup date (i.e. December). We know each other here, but since this is still a public forum, we don't know who is lurking or reading this thread. We don't want anything we say to bring about any negative feelings or bring potential harm to LDG or JYH. I don't mean to offend anyone by suggesting this. I just want the best for the couple"

I agree with you, I regret perhaps I mention his past once back in my previous posts. But yes, let us keep this thread positive and just expressing our support for our fav OTP which came to life!

@hibiscus23
I'll accompany you watch all the episodes again! I already said in the drama thread that I will make a resume about DJ-YS scenes in every eps, but I   only manage until ep 29 and I was too busy to continue. I will post it here as soon as it's done!

@rose_loves_ice

Welcome to the thread!

"I made a comment on the soompi post on FB about the news and I was probably one of the only comment that approved their relationship while every one was bashing on LDG, JYH too. I was actually annoyed by the large amount of negative comments calling LDG a cheater and other terrible names"

Oh I am so sad hearing that...maybe this is the reason why JYH is so downcast yesterday. But just like the chingus here had said previously, we know that LDG-JYH mustve been think and prepared about it, so I hope this wont affect them negatively, instead pushing them to be closer to each other *wink-wink*

@hibiscus23
I'll accompany you watch all the episodes again! I already said in the drama thread that I will make a resume about DJ-YS scenes in every eps, but I   only manage until ep 29 and I was too busy to continue. I will post it here as soon as it's done!

@delphinium8593 OK cool, deal chingoo we'll watch all the epis again :) i'll try to start after rdg some of the chingoos' comments here, this thread is getting v addictive  :)  no worries take ur time in putting together the resume, we're not gg anywhere :)

@rose_loves_ice

Welcome to the thread! the more the merrier!

@pinkdicentra well said & agreed we may hv some lurkers so we'll be cautious!

@rose_loves_ice nice to meet u here & welcome here!  i think u r right in a sense that if your relationship didn't work, then brk up and time to move on! let's hope/pray that ppl who are bashing LDG/JYH will come to grips with this new relationship and that JYH won't really be affected by the neg comments as well as JDG!

We hope for the best for them and hope netz will give them space that they deserve!

Anyone knows video link to watch LDG as a co-DJ in JYH show Pleassee? It's hard to find :( 

After watched KBS Drama 2016  i'm curious of one think...They did counting down time to 2017 on that show, I'm wondering what LDG-JYH do since other cast (LSY,HW,CIP,LMR) are on stage and only left CWY which is his seat position a little bit far from LDG :wub:

Talking about Netizen negative comments i hope it would make their relationship stronger. They are mature enough to response it all. All i have to do as their fans just support them and pray for their happiness. Plus keep waiting for their marriage news lol. I hope to see them together again after their officially dating :heart:

8 minutes ago, peggygordon said:

Talking about Netizen negative comments i hope it would make their relationship stronger. They are mature enough to response it all. All i have to do as their fans just support them and pray for their happiness. Plus keep waiting for their marriage news lol. I hope to see them together again after their officially dating :heart:

@peggygordon, sorry to cut your post. My hope is same as yours, wishing them all the best/happiness:blush: @hibiscus23, count me in to be part of the international fan:). I need to start saving!

I doubt these articles will ever be translated, so I'll just leave these here if you want to use translator apps:

Article mentions that JYH also broke up with her boyfriend at the end of last year (surprising, uh? not sure about the reliability of this or where the source of this info is coming from) and the two consoled each other. http://sports.donga.com/3/all/20170301/83126873/3

Hyun Woo interview today mentioning that he is close to LDG and JYH but didn't know their relationship until the news came out. http://osen.mt.co.kr/article/G1110594691

Lee Se Young interview today also mentioning how she didn't know about the relationship. http://pop.heraldcorp.com/view.php?ud=201703021002186581481_1

Choi Won Young interview a couple days ago, saying the same thing. http://star.mk.co.kr/new/view.php?mc=ST&&year=2017&no=140004

10 hours ago, luvsdramas said:

@hibiscus23 chingu! I think u meant me lol! I'm still here writing part 2 of my essay!

Btw, JYH did not act with LDG's ex in Scandal. In Scandal, JYH's co-star was Kim Jae Won. Kim Jae Won's previous drama just before Scandal was May Queen where he co-starred with HJH. (If u saw someone who looks like HJH in the Scandal poster, that's Kim Gyu Ri, she doesn't look like HJH actually, that poster is just strange)...Now moving on to shipping duties...

I also respect JYH's scandal-free life. I recall an interview on Youtube with MHGAF cast and one female co-star said JYH was too focused on work/acting. Anyway, JYH would not get into a relationship at this point if she's not serious so I'm very hopeful for them! I'd say she hasn't bothered to get into a rship in the past few years because she couldn't find one that had marriage prospects. She simply, naturally, just fell in love with LDG. She can appreciate him on many levels, like so many ppl have said, age-wise, maturity, showbiz life, maybe even about being constantly judged as eye candy, both are professional at giving their acting best. They are definitely equals. I don't see why LDG wouldn't fall for her. There's one other MHGAF interview where when asked if she thinks she would date Lee Hee Joon, she says he's got too many girls around him. So given the introvert and probably conservative person she is, she wouldn't be interested in a ladies man. And now LDG... who's not a ladies man, just adored by women! LDG has said before that he is conservative though. Bingo! 

Anyway, on the first radio show and the second.. I think someone asked why they sat side-by-side on the second show. 1st show - he was a guest. 2nd show - he was a co-DJ so that explains. In the 2nd show, in that snippet online of the ending, I think he says he would gladly return, whenever, be it as guest, as a co-DJ.. as some other things... .. I don't understand Korean but you know I've watched the first guesting show repeatedly and also with the help of some translation which @pinkdicentra had posted in one of wolgyesu pages in Dec 2016, and also because communication is 70% non-verbal/ body language, I thought that both LDG and JYH respected each other a lot then. Again I say these are positive feelings but not developed as it didn't make sense to given the circumstances. So that guesting was very casual, friendly and comfortable still with some sizzle though. LDG said a bunch of good things about JYH at the end of that Oct radio show after she thanked him but sadly there is no English translation of that. While watching the Oct show, you can see LDG is very polite. Both of them laugh a lot. She looks rather shy actually. It is so pleasant to watch! The whole thing is very professional and comfortable. When she adjusts her pullover, he looks away politely. She tells him to put on the headphones when their Wolgyesu promo ad is on. He cringes when his old song is played. She praises his skin, he says why is he talking abt his skin in front of JYH who looks so youthful and she says she's not confident about her skin, Lol.. That radio show has been watched a lot more since the break-up news and the new rship was announced. They are really being watched now. I've said before what my favourite part of the radio show is... will say it now again.. It's a little flirty but mostly very witty and wickedly funny on his part. I would fall in love with him too! JYH asks him abt his radio show Click 20:20 from over 10yrs ago. LDG says that can't be done now for various reasons, one of which is he's not in his 20s anymore. So JYH says then how about 20:30 or maybe 30:40. He quickly says yeah 30:40.. and very smoothly, says to her "gadchi" which means "Let's" i.e. lets do that show together. JYH then says "yes, let's" and starts laughing. It is funny, girl! I maintain though that it's good fun and banter but it does help to see their sense of humour is great and sharing a sense of humour is a key point of attraction!

You know LDG said at the KBS Drama Awards, she guides him, she helps him, learning a lot from her, she's so considerate to others. It's so nice that he said all that because not many people know that about JYH. On one ep of Sisters Slam Dunk, LMR tries to catch JYH on location for an interview on the level of dust in the air (LoL). JYH is in her yoghurt drink worker pants and cap and she doesn't really get to do the interview as the staff says JYH has to rehearse. But if u watch closely, as LMR approaches her, JYH signals to the female assts behind her to pause and perhaps move off camera. I think that's one example of how thoughtful JYH is. It's a very simple example but still..... Can see it around 6:16 or so.

Just to add on to your post, I have a feeling that the relationship between them actually changed after the "team dinner" they had after LDG's second guesting on JYH's radio show.  On that day (1/27), JYH said she was treating LDG to a meal and asked the other two guests  (Jo Jung Chi and another gagman) if they want to come along. The meal is meant as a thank you for LDG's surprise guesting/hosting of the show as earlier in the day, they were hanging out with a mutual close acquaintance (might be Lee Jin Wook) when suddenly JYH asked if he wants to come on her show again and quickly called the writers of her show before he had the chance to say yes. He even drove to the site himself without his manager because he was so taken back. During the show, JYH complimented on LDG's driving skills and they were set to all ride in his car after work. And shortly after this episode, news broke out about his breakup. As to what happened that day on 1/27 to have triggered that news and their awkward chemistry as a married couple on screen compared to their relatively natural chemistry as lovers before this time is up to your imagination. Their chemistry went from natural to not so natural after their marriage which I thought was weird.

Here is the link if you want to listen: http://www.kbs.co.kr/radio/coolfm/jvolum/replay/2525749_120003.html?dt=20170127

54 minutes ago, dulceres said:

@peggygordon, sorry to cut your post. My hope is same as yours, wishing them all the best/happiness:blush: 

@hibiscus23, count me in to be part of the international fan:). I need to start saving!

@dulceres hehehe of course chingoo, you're a part of the Delude fans of DongHee Land - we wish them both happiness & that they will be strong in spite of what other ppl say about them, just focus on the L.O.V.E. dept, that's all there is to it :heart: right chingoos?

@pinkdicentra thx for the links! i wondered if that's true eh? and if it is, is her ex a celeb too? she's one of those who's v private i guess n that's good!

@peggygordon i second u on that, let's hope with all the neg comments that their relationship will be stronger! let's pray for their continued happiness at this early stage!

@pimsucre chingoo u seem absent at this point, hehehe just saying annyeong/hello!

TTYL to other chingoos - am a bit tired today so i'll see u next time!  :glasses:

@luvsdramas chingoo thx for the correction, i got the drama of KJW mixed up LOL you're absolutely right, JYH was good in that drama & that was my first time to watch her in a drama & actually 2nd was Tailor! thx for the vid, i just finished rdg your msg & pls tell me how can we watch the radio prog with LDG again? is it on YT?

54 minutes ago, Anna Fung said:

Just to add on to your post, I have a feeling that the relationship between them actually changed after the "team dinner" they had after LDG's second guesting on JYH's radio show.  On that day (1/27), JYH said she was treating LDG to a meal and asked the other two guests  (Jo Jung Chi and another gagman) if they want to come along. The meal is meant as a thank you for LDG's surprise guesting/hosting of the show as earlier in the day, they were hanging out with a mutual close acquaintance (might be Lee Jin Wook) when suddenly JYH asked if he wants to come on her show again and quickly called the writers of her show before he had the chance to say yes. He even drove to the site himself without his manager because he was so taken back. During the show, JYH complimented on LDG's driving skills and they were set to all ride in his car after work. And shortly after this episode, news broke out about his breakup. As to what happened that day on 1/27 to have triggered that news and their awkward chemistry as a married couple on screen compared to their relatively natural chemistry as lovers before this time is up to your imagination. Their chemistry went from natural to not so natural after their marriage which I thought was weird.

Here is the link if you want to listen: http://www.kbs.co.kr/radio/coolfm/jvolum/replay/2525749_120003.html?dt=20170127

Thank you for the link! I was hoping to watch the full video just like what we had of LDG first appearance on KBS volume up (although still without any sub) but someone in the thread post a narration about translation. I will start to learn Korean, I think LOL

This was discussed too in the drama thread...which raise many speculations, few think it might be because the break up news makes the writer edit the storyline so not so many skinships which will trigger rumours, or is it LDG-JYH who actually "restrain" their chemistry just to cover up their growing feelings towards each other (because at this point maybe they were still in doubt about the relationship)

Whatever might happened back then, which finally results in the newly announced relationship, I am sure it's already well thought by both of them. I was smiling when someone in instagram post a short clip from ep 54 (DJ and YS was doing a special high-five and in they shout "fighting!") and post a caption "our couple is facing awful comments, Hwaiting!" Although few comments are bashing them, I am sure they also read supporting comments as well. Hwaitingggg LDG-JYH!:heart:

@luvsdramas I'm one of the fans of your essay :D pls keep writing. I like how you put those lovely details of gestures, subtly flirtatious talk when our DongHee couple presented at KBS Volume up, it revives all memories of them together. Now everything seems make sense when they confirmed their relationship because before this time, a lot of us complained why there was no skinship or sweet scenes after marriage and not long before we saw LDJ become LDG hahaha. Those couple long coats they're wearing at the wrap up party, their group photo and fan's pics about them being so happy together filming the drama .. it EXPLAINS everything.

13 hours ago, luvsdramas said:

So JYH says then how about 20:30 or maybe 30:40. He quickly says yeah 30:40.. and very smoothly, says to her "gadchi" which means "Let's" i.e. lets do that show together. JYH then says "yes, let's" and starts laughing. It is funny, girl! I maintain though that it's good fun and banter but it does help to see their sense of humour is great and sharing a sense of humour is a key point of attraction!

this is funny coz in HT, JYH didn't get along with his jokes she said LDG is peculiar LOL now it seems like she laughs at everything he does. Look what has love done to my JYH? last night I checked YT on their Happy Together episode, many ppl went there to see it again like to confirm how this happened to both of them and a lots also congratulated them and wish them all the best  ..  I feel good that many people are on their side and look forward to seeing their wedding soon.

6 hours ago, rose_loves_ice said:

Like everyone here, I was quite surprise when the news broke out about their relationship. I was extremely happy actually. I made a comment on the soompi post on FB about the news and I was probably one of the only comment that approved their relationship while every one was bashing on LDG, JYH too. I was actually annoyed by the large amount of negative comments calling LDG a cheater and other terrible names. People even had the nerve to say things about JYH too, even when they knew nothing about her. People even said that LDG should've been more considerate of his ex's feelings. Honestly, who would be considerate of their ex's feelings after a break up, even if it has been only a couple of months? They're your ex for a reason. At that point no one is obligated to be considerate of the other. Even if he said that he'll protect her, it doesn't mean that he purposely doesn't want to protect her anymore. Almost every guy has said that in their (previous) relationship. You cannot bash someone just because that "promise" was broken. The past is the past and people need to move on. If a relationship doesn't work out then it just doesn't work out. You can't force it to continue if it's not going to go anywhere. We don't know how long it has been since the break up or what really went on behind the scene. I agree that LDG wasn't too into the topic of his ex during HT. Anybody can tell that he wasn't talking about her in an excited way or whatever else they were thinking. It was quite subtle in my opinion.

@rose_loves_ice WELCOME ON BOARD I'm very happy to have another chingu who shares the same thoughts and meant well for each other here and all the love we have for our DongHee couple. :heart: We were all very surprised at how fast their news was. We're expecting but not think this quick. My Wolgyesu withdrawal symptoms are gone with the wind once this news broke out .. and all LDG-JYH shippers were so elated that we were rambling on and on at the main Wolgyesu thread until our dear @pinkdicentra guided and formed this thread for us. Now I feel sorry for our main Wolgyesu thread, since a lot of us frequent here instead.

About their HT episode, I also feel the same, he looked tired and a bit sleepy hahaha. So when he said that ppl thought he was boring I kind of AGREED. At the time I didn't know much about him but when asked about his love life he seemed unenthusiastic. That's what I really felt.

5 hours ago, delphinium8593 said:

Waking up this morning and so happy to read your thoughts here! It's so delightful knowing there are ppl who share the same thought with you! Since my friends are on TY-HW fans club and I am the only one DJ-YS fan LOL

dear @delphinium8593 LOL you're in a better position, where I live and my circle of friends, there is NONE who watched Wlogyesu. They aren't into K dramas and they don't know who is LDG including me in the beginning :) I'm so alone that's why this is my first time in my life that I decided to register and get an access to Soompi in order to release my feelings hahaha

14 hours ago, pinkdicentra said:

Lastly, this isn't a response to any particular posts in here, but I would like to suggest that chingus refrain from talking about his ex or speculating his past relationship or his new relationship prior to the official breakup date (i.e. December). We know each other here, but since this is still a public forum, we don't know who is lurking or reading this thread. We don't want anything we say to bring about any negative feelings or bring potential harm to LDG or JYH. I don't mean to offend anyone by suggesting this. I just want the best for the couple.

sorry for cutting your post.

I agreed too. When I read your post, I feel sorry that I may offend JY's fans or other lurkers coz I too got carried away with our DongHee news so I might not considerate enough for other people feelings. coz when you love someone you have your own reasons, to devalue others is not me. So I apologize. I'll be careful next time. BUT if I really want to talk about that subject, Do I need to use a secret code? LOL I'm kidding :yum:

2 hours ago, hibiscus23 said:

chingoo u seem absent at this point, hehehe just saying annyeong/hello!

dear @hibiscus23 thanks a lots for thinking about me. I was out this whole morning, I checked our thread from my smartphone, but it's not allowed to type while driving so I gotta wait until I came back home.

Edit:

BTW : what is the official name of our DongHee wedding trip banner? coz there are already two names and if there are more names on fleek, please submit lol

(1) "The die-hard Delude fans of DongHee couple Forever' from @hibiscus23

(2) the "delulu obsessive soompi international LDG-JYH shippers"  from @luvsdramas

Hi I am first time commenting on this thread but I enjoying reading both threads.  I began watching Wolgyesu becos of JYH cos I like her after watching scandal and MHGAF.  She just captivated me with her looks not that she is very beautiful but just enjoy looking at her.  I didnt know who is LDG cos I never watch any of his drama.  At the beginning of Wolgyesu I thought JYH will not pair with LDG cos he's already married and she about to be married/or so-called married.  Anyway I began to notice that DJ was somehow 'attracted' to YS when they met at the vineyard and probably for the 1st time DJ came 'alive' cos all the time with wife or in-laws he's so guarded and stern looking.From that time onwards I felt he was always finding 'excuses' to see her.  Even after finding out that YS works at the shop he would still find reasons to see her.  Look at how he was gazing at her when he went to the shop twice.  Remember when his wife accused him of having another woman cos he was so quick to sign divorce paper, I felt he actually has a liking for YS already but that was all then.  Anyway as the story progressed I just enjoying watching all their scenes esp the way DJ was always 'eyeing' her.  Esp at the end of ep 18 when DJ n SD entered the shop in the morning and YS cheerfully greeted them.  SD responded but DJ was staring hard at YS n the camera zoom in on her and I felt YS looking uncomfortable.  Even at the pantry he was always secretly eyeing her.  That's why I enjoy watching the progression of their love story.  I admit I wasn't 'shipping' them like all of you cos I remember watching HT and that LDG already got girlfriend.  But seeing them so  matching I told myself it's a pity they wont become real..  Now that they have become real couple I am very very happy for them.  Like DJ's dad  said when YS left, if they are meant to be together they will meet again.  So if LDG n JYH are meant for each other they will overcome all obstacles.  Let's hope LDG will not hurt JYH (as some has mentioned that he has fallen for his co-stars a few times) cos JYH is  what SD said in the drama,, something like she's pure. In HT LDG mentioned that he was considered boring that's why he was seldom invited to variety shows,  Well, with JYH cheerful disposition, I hope she can help LDG to be able to laugh and come alive (like he told his mom what YS has made him become in the drama). Let's call it the 'JYH effect'. Finally, I want to add that this drama somehow has captivated many viewers as can be seen by the various threads/comments.  It's unusual cos the writers and whole team has to cope with two (real) issues arising from this drama - DJ's mom cancer thus having to 'write her out' at ep 50.  The other issue - a real love story brewing within the set. Ok I stop now cos I can go on and on...Tks for reading.

@Frances Teo WELCOME ON BOARD :heart: I'm glad that there are more and more ppl congratulating on their good news and join us here to send off our blessing and all good vibes to them.

As for me it's "NYS effect" that get me addicted to the show. There is something about her character that charm and click with me, a kind, hardworking & virtuous woman whose life blighted by many misfortunes esp HGP who ruined her prime and youthful time for a decade. His chronic abusive acts lead many Wolgyesu fellows in the main thread to share a lot of insight on how to cope and empathize with an abuse victim both emotionally and physically. It means that we are SO INTO the drama particularly rooting for LDJ-NYS couple. Many of us here flipped the tables when DJ returned to Meesa and shook our head when YS insisted staying at the hospital but the writer was the most injured LOL so this couple took us all an emotional roller coaster ride.

During the course of the drama, (starting from ep 29) we felt LDJ and NYS have become LDG and JYH then we started to fall for them and pray and keep our fingers, toes, hair crossed that our wish were granted. then Voila, we are all here to share our good feelings or our delulu self .. and hope to hear their wedding news within this year.

And I agree with you that many scenes in this drama including their dialogues seemed to tailor-made for both of them (like @hibiscus23 coined the term) thus I can relate what's happened in Wolgyesu to what's actually happening with them now.

Now you mentioned about Ms. Kim Young Ae illness, there is no update of her condition, right? Oh I wish her fast recovery and coming back soon.

Archived