Lee Dong Gun x Jo Yoon Hee (Jin Sil Couple)

pinkdicentra

@pinkdicentra can you pm/msg me what LDG said on his cafe please? I've just read your post after edited

Sometimes I believe the magic of production team when they choose OTP for their drama/movie so that's why we found a lot of shipper in every drama we watch lol. A few years ago before The Gentlemen of Wolgyesu Tailor Shop drama  begin I'm shipping JYH with JinUk they have a strong chemistry in Nine time travel and a great kissing scene too hah while I'm shipping LDG with YEH in Marry me if you dare because their strong eyes chemistry and love their bunny teeth when they smiles even they have sang together "Salad Song" for adv project. I pray so much but nothing happened with them lol. Then when I read in Wolgyesu thread about news main cast which LDG and JYH decided to join as OTP suddenly I fall in love with this couple before the drama airing. And now we found them as a real couple just like a dream to me. Maybe the reason why we can't see completed married scene of DJ-YS because they will show us wedding in a real life  :wub: 

This Saturday just feel incomplete when I realize our fave drama has ended last week :(

I hope there news about their upcoming project soon. HW, LSY and GJY have their variety show now. I wish LDG release another mini album. I really miss him singing on stage. And the songs will play in JYH radio station :rolleyes:

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@pinkdicentra Curiosity killed the cat; Can you also PM me the content of his letter? I would really like to know his thoughts over the reactions to his relationship reveal. Where do you get access to his fancafe posts?

In other news, an Instagram-er spotted JYH and LDH out (no picture taken, of course):

@pinkdicentra count me in too pls i'd like you to pls pm it to me :) like others hv requested :) Shippers.....keep up the good work chingoos!

LOVE is always good news, WAR is bad news! :) If two ppl are in love, you'll hear birds singing tweet tweet! so let's all be happy & be at peace for life's too short! Enjoy & savor the days/weeks/months/years ahead! There's this word DESTINY if it's meant to be, it's meant to be!

there's a lot to read here & i think i won't be able to rewatch tailor hahaha i'll just be rdg a lot here, btw any of you hv seen Super Daddy with LDG? i watched this while airing but wasn't able to finish bc of some other kdrama conflicts but i feel like i will continue one of these days :)

MSNHeaven-ComAnimated132.gif~c200

loving-bees-smiley-emoticon.gif

@peggygordon chingoo i feel the same way, i miss the drama so much that i just dont feel like watching any other stuff :) it'll take time for me/us to get used to not having them in our living room on w/ends! btw you quote:

interestingly i found another mature K-couple with long drama announced their relationship after the drama ending I.e Joo Sang Woo (38Yrs) &Cha Ye Ryun (31Yrs) from Glamour Temptation drama (50 episodes) Announced their relationship 5 days after drama ending another couple from Happy Home Drama (50 episode) Lee Sang Woo (36Yrs)& Kim So Yeon (36Yrs) announced their relationship a week after the show. I wouldn't blame anyone to the quick public  I thought because their mature age there's no need a long time to keep silence about their relationship. I believed LDG-JYH knows all the consequences, and asking their management about this.FNC entertainment & King Kong entertainment are big company surely they can manage their actors/actress 

I also learned about the above celebs - i also am a fan of JSW & LSW and it's nice to hear about it! I also agree they are mature/adult so you're right no need to conceal it right?

i can't wait to see their latest photo together, having fun after the drama folded! any papparazzi out there pls share if you've seen them around SK! :)

hello to all chingoos, if i'm not mentioning each one of you, you know who you are! i hvnt fin rdg the other postings so i'll be back!

Hello everyone! Just like @peggygordon said yesterday, JYH was deleting pics from her Instagram account and when I checked just now, the pics is getting fewer (24 yesterday, 18 today) from what I saw, she deleted pics that contains harsh comments in it. I totally understand this, who would want personal account filled with negative words. I hope this won't make her take it to the extreme such as deactivating her account...:confounded:

About JYH pic from KBS volume up, where she seems downcast and so on...after I watch the full recording, I am happier! Especially after HGP oops JSY came and they keep teasing her, I love to hear her said "kemanhei" several times. It reminds me of their scene in the drama, DJ was teasing her "this is your last night single, so roll over as much as you want", YS was exactly putting the same face like JYH yesterday and say "stop teasing me" :blush: It's relieving that she is fine and got friends to back her up.

My remedy now is...watch JYH on KBS volume up on YT posted by salt-salt. I do not understand Korean AT ALL. I will try to learn the language so I can translate important sentence and relay it to you all (LOL...)

I send her a direct message on her instagram and say few encouraging words. I hope she read it and feels better. If only I live in Seoul, I will go to the radio station and send her foods (my ahjumma side activated)

10 hours ago, Anna Fung said:

@pinkdicentra Curiosity killed the cat; Can you also PM me the content of his letter? I would really like to know his thoughts over the reactions to his relationship reveal. Where do you get access to his fancafe posts?

In other news, an Instagram-er spotted JYH and LDH out (no picture taken, of course):

Thanks for sharing. So cute our OTP having dinner date just like normal people. As much I hope they get their privacy I'm also very happy to get sightings like these. Hoping for many more to come :wub:

I am the only one who prefers JYH with longer hair? She's still beautiful either way but I feel the longer hair suits her better makes her look even more elegant.

8 hours ago, hibiscus23 said:

@pinkdicentra count me in too pls i'd like you to pls pm it to me :) like others hv requested :) Shippers.....keep up the good work chingoos!

LOVE is always good news, WAR is bad news! :) If two ppl are in love, you'll hear birds singing tweet tweet! so let's all be happy & be at peace for life's too short! Enjoy & savor the days/weeks/months/years ahead! There's this word DESTINY if it's meant to be, it's meant to be!

there's a lot to read here & i think i won't be able to rewatch tailor hahaha i'll just be rdg a lot here, btw any of you hv seen Super Daddy with LDG? i watched this while airing but wasn't able to finish bc of some other kdrama conflicts but i feel like i will continue one of these days :)

loving-bees-smiley-emoticon.gif

@pinkdicentra @hibiscus23 Don't worry chingoos. :) nothing can ever stop me from coming to this thread and express my thoughts and feelings for DongHee couple. I'm confident our shippers here are meant well and have no intention to challenge any haters. If I put myself in their place, I would also feel very angry but I wouldn't go around bullying others in the internet. I just can't do this to other ppl.

I agree that love is blessing while hatred is cursed. We all (mostly women) live a fantasy dream, it's a kind of escapist methods, but as long as we know how to get a grip on ourselves in case things don't go our way, then living in a fantasy (from time to time) isn't that wasteful.

"Destiny" is the first thing I think of this couple. Why not? How come this handsome man and beautiful woman remain single at their 30-ish years old given that they both work in the entertainment biz where many good looking actors/actresses and glamorous celebs are all around. It seems like they are waiting to meet each other at the right time. I remember one of my chingus? here mentioned that she never thought LDG and JYH would pair up in the drama. Voila! here they are and here we are all love and root for them (me feel like I am their close friends haha) our get-togehter in this small but warm and considerate community is also like a "Destiny".

"Super Daddy Yeol" LOL, I watched a certain episode (can't remember which one) about 5 minutes then I couldn't keep on coz I feel strange and it clashed with Lee Dong Jin character in my mind so I quit. hahaha

5 hours ago, delphinium8593 said:

I send her a direct message on her instagram and say few encouraging words. I hope she read it and feels better. If only I live in Seoul, I will go to the radio station and send her foods (my ahjumma side activated)

@delphinium8593 first of all I'd like to say YOU ARE AWESOME to give us the excerpts of those cute, sweet, funny and giddy scenes of our OTP and it's very useful because it saves my time not to go randomly check which episode of those scenes. You must be very tired, dear chingu. Thank you.

If I lived in Seoul, I would send her flowers or chocolate to her show (because you decided to send foods then I shouldn't send her more coz it will make her gain weight LOL) My ahjumma side triggered too. kekeke

23 minutes ago, Rita86 said:

Thanks for sharing. So cute our OTP having dinner date just like normal people. As much I hope they get their privacy I'm also very happy to get sightings like these. Hoping for many more to come :wub:

I am the only one who prefers JYH with longer hair? She's still beautiful either way but I feel the longer hair suits her better makes her look even more elegant.

Yes me too, when I first saw that picture I wonder why they showed someone dinner in our DongHee couple related Instagram LOL. I am very happy that they do everything a normal lover do and don't let all criticism prevent them from being together in public :wub:

I love JYH with long hair too but I want her long hair to be volumed up or have some curls to add some sexy feels. She with short hair makes her look very young like 20-ish years old girl and so sweet I don't know but if she keeps her hair growing, it could mean that LDG loves a long hair woman.:blush:

hello chingoos sorry but when i say all you're ALL in this message

i like her either way long/short hair she's a beauty! yes i also will keep coming/posting here, nobody can stop us from supporting these two gr8 individuals! btw i miss both of them so i started with daddy but like @pimsucre i also don't think i'll continue however i found this one w/JYH called Pied Piper which she has done in 2016 maybe after this she went to do Tailor drama, she's also with the ahjumma who was in Tailor so i think this one is quite interesting to watch :) and in betwn i rewatch some of their tailor scenes! i don't hv instagram so thx to u who shares/shared it w/us here! i only did posting at hancinema to show support for them plus asianwiki!

i hvnt read much of the postings here but i'll be back later :) meantime annyeong to everyone here!

Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone. I really appreciate it. :) Sorry that I didn't quote anyone. I'm feeling a bit lazy but do know that I'm thankful for the welcome. Hehhe. ^_^

I also agree that I would love to see pictures of this beautiful couple out on a date at least once too, but it's okay. I want them to have some privacy too. Maybe later in the future is fine. I can wait for these two. :D

I personally like JYH with long hair too, though I think she's one of the few that I think matches short hair as well. Either way, she's still beautiful and filled with charm. I hope that one day we'll get to hear their love story on how they fell in love. 

I'm surprise that some of the cast members weren't aware of LDG & JYH's relationship, although it is understandable since most of them didn't have much scenes with the couple. They must've played it good and hid their "interest" for one another well if the others couldn't tell. In-Pyo and Miran definitely knew, you could tell. Married people can always tell when others are in love. lol 

Thanks for sharing so many things on this thread the past few days. Really appreciate it! <3 

26 minutes ago, rose_loves_ice said:

'm surprise that some of the cast members weren't aware of LDG & JYH's relationship, although it is understandable since most of them didn't have much scenes with the couple. They must've played it good and hid their "interest" for one another well if the others couldn't tell. In-Pyo and Miran definitely knew, you could tell. Married people can always tell when others are in love. lol 

Ohh I'm sure some of the closer cast members knew. I didn't try to use translator for Choi Won Young's statement on it that he didn't know. But if you remember the Instagram post I shared from some international fans (taken from My Love KBS) where HW and TY's traditional wedding scene was being shot (Ep 53-54), there were some bts scenes of LDG and JYH. LDG and JYH were linking arms, JYH tightened her grip a little and LDG covered her hand with his gloved hands to keep her hand warm. Very intimate and all the while they were talking to CWY and Oh Hyung Kyung. So I think CWY must've known something was going on but well, if the pair didn't make it clear by saying explicitly to others, then the others can't say that they know.

Credit to ig owner.

@Anna Fung Thank you for sharing some of what JYH said on the radio show on 27 Jan when LDG was co-DJ. That was so interesting! Did you listen to the whole recording and do you understand Korean? Please share more if you know anything more! So many fans want to watch the recorded show on Youtube (uploaded by saltsalt) but it's still unavailable. Every time I try the KBS radio link, it does not get me to the audio of the show. I get into this Korean maze of characters I can't read so I've given up on the radio website!

Thanks too for sharing that instagrammer's post that LDG-JYH went for a meal. I hope they keep each other company many times in a week! Just sending, dropping off, talking, texting, having meals, that would be great! It reminds me of the ending of the radio show on 2/3 when JSH (Hong Gipyo) and the other actor guested, where JYH said they had come to the end of the show that night, time flies etc. Then both guys said something like "going back?" (i might be wrong with this line) but I'm sure of the next part... She quickly said "I'm busy". And both guys (this is really funny!) said in unison, with cheeky smiles at her, "What are u going to do?".. And for the umpteenth time that night, she had to say "kemanhaseyo"..  Lol... Maybe our couple went out for dinner that night? A bit late for dinner though:-))

For those who have not seen this yet. @pinkdicentra created this labour of love of the on-screen scenes of DJ-YS and shared it on the wolgyesu thread on V-Day, found  on pg 120 of that thread. Copying it here so that there's one more place it can be viewed. 

"Before my break, I have a valentine's day gift to the DJ-YS shippers. Remember a while back when I made a large set of gifs of their moments? During the last peak of the roller coaster ride, I decided to continue those gifs. And because of my OCD, I had to go back to the earlier episodes and finish up those too. Now I have a total of 81 gifs. I've made a tumblr page especially to host this excessive fangirling. If any gif-worthy scenes appear in future episodes, they will be added. Not sure if this is supposed to be an antidote or rather the pouring of salt on the wounds of desperate DJ-YS skinship-seekers, but here is the link: https://wolgyesu-momentsoftruth.tumblr.com/

A bit of trivia: Korean viewers refer to DJ-YS as the 진실 (Jin Sul) couple, which means truth. It is also similar to 真實 (Zhēn shí), also meaning truth or real in Chinese."

Thank you @luvsdramas for sharing it here! Til now I still often watch it, love the lovey-dovey off screen shown there...

dear @peggygordon thank you for the link. Will they have it subbed? 

Last night I was scrolling through kbs volume up YT and find the "ordinary" episodes was 1.000-ish viewers but the episode LDG-JYH was there (on October) is 50.000-ish (I guess lots of fans are trying to re-examine their chemistry back then LOL)

Last night I randomly watched some clips of LDJ and NYS, then in ep 29 where DJ took YS to the beach after his confrontation with HGP. His dialogue: when I'm with you, I get all courageous and full of energy. But I guess you don't. You don't feel like you can rely on me? ... We're not alone anymore, we are together. We can share each other burdens and double our joy, okay? .... keeping our relationship a secret is like admitting that our love isn't right. So I want to tell my parents (now telling the public) immediately and deal with the consequences head-on  ..."  WHY I FEEL LIKE THIS IS LDG TALKED DIRECTLY TO JYH. lol They announced their relationship right after the drama ended knowing well all the consequences, and I don't even think Dispatch snapping their photos together is the reason of them coming out. They must be serious with their relationship this time. When LDG held that super cute steamed bun, I really think that he must want to have his own cute baby.

I have this kind of feelings that the Wolgyesu effect clearly has a big impact on their outlook regarding the meaning of life, family and friendship. :blush:

Archived