Lee Dong Gun x Jo Yoon Hee (Jin Sil Couple)

pinkdicentra

32 minutes ago, pimsucre said:

How do you put this upset into funny (cute) words? LOL I also think of "YS melancholy in love facial expression as referred to TP's)

I think they are seriously planning for their future together hence quick dating announcement and might brush aside all expected criticism. If they get married, all gossips will just slowly disappear. it's natural for any ppl. I also hope both of them use a profound wisdom of life in the drama in their real life.

hahaha when I'm writing this I kinda feel embarrassed of myself. too emotional and overreacting on other ppl love life as if I were their friends. I reassure you guys that I'm a sane, nice and a bit introvert ahjumma who, the first time in my life, just fall in love with DongHee couple. Please bear with me chingus B)

Second that! Count me in! LOL even I ask myself "since when you are a fan of someone? and why do you even care???" I said "I don't know!!!" I just like them so much! LOL This matter is really mind-boggling and maybe one thing that will calm me down is JYH/LDG happy post to let their fans know they are all right...

Thank you I can write my rants in this thread or else I will be soo annoying and having bad mood all day long!

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She deleted to avoid much bullying words and long controversy between haters and fans. The last time I saw there a lot negative comments on that photos.

Actually bullying words directed to LDG but since LDG has no his own  Instagram/weibo so they expressed it in JYH's insta.

Maybe they announced about their relationship to response Dispatch news (?) Well everyone notice something happened with them by wearing a couple coat&jeans on wrap up party right? :wub: 

Interestingly i found another mature K-couple with long drama announced their relationship after the drama ending I.e Joo Sang Woo (38Yrs) &Cha Ye Ryun (31Yrs) from Glamour Temptation drama (50 episodes) Announced their relationship 5 days after drama ending another couple from Happy Home Drama (50 episode) Lee Sang Woo (36Yrs)& Kim So Yeon (36Yrs) announced their relationship a week after the show. I wouldn't blame anyone to the quick public  I thought because their mature age there's no need a long time to keep silence about their relationship. I believed LDG-JYH knows all the consequences, and asking their management about this.FNC entertainment & King Kong entertainment are big company surely they can manage their actors/actress :)

1 hour ago, peggygordon said:

She deleted to avoid much bullying words and long controversy between haters and fans. The last time I saw there a lot negative comments on that photos.

Actually bullying words directed to LDG but since LDG has no his own  Instagram/weibo so they expressed it in JYH's insta.

Maybe they announced about their relationship to response Dispatch news (?) Well everyone notice something happened with them by wearing a couple coat&jeans on wrap up party right? :wub: 

Interestingly i found another mature K-couple with long drama announced their relationship after the drama ending I.e Joo Sang Woo (38Yrs) &Cha Ye Ryun (31Yrs) from Glamour Temptation drama (50 episodes) Announced their relationship 5 days after drama ending another couple from Happy Home Drama (50 episode) Lee Sang Woo (36Yrs)& Kim So Yeon (36Yrs) announced their relationship a week after the show. I wouldn't blame anyone to the quick public  I thought because their mature age there's no need a long time to keep silence about their relationship. I believed LDG-JYH knows all the consequences, and asking their management about this.FNC entertainment & King Kong entertainment are big company surely they can manage their actors/actress :)

@peggygordon thank you for your info about reel to real couples :) (but I don't know anyone of them, I'll google later)

I know that JYH tried to shy away from expected internet bullying. I would do that too because normal ppl won't tolerate any form of harassment. I myself don't find anything wrong with dating (or even wedding) announcement right after the drama ended BUT the only difference between those mentioned K-couples and our DongHee is the whole timing issues..... (1) the published timing of LDG's break-up with his ex issued in February cited mutual break-up around December (2) their presence at Happy Together with questions about his ex in October last year and (3) our couple's dating after the drama ended. TBH, the timing seemed scandalous in general mind. That's why I wish they delayed their announcement a bit. If they confirmed their love for example in May or June, the scale of cyber harassment would be a lot different.

I too want to believe that both of them know the consequences and think things through before coming in public .. but something nagging in my mind, I'm so afraid that JYH will hurt badly if the man she loves does exactly as those haters anticipated. I know many of them expecting a soon break-up after he works on another project :rage:.

1 hour ago, peggygordon said:

Hmmm until now, I still assume that the so-thought-to-be-couple-outfit is just a mere coincidence. If they still want to keep their relationship a secret, they shouldn't wear couple outfit to draw attention right? And I think the Dispatch news which released after the wrap-up party can be denied too (if they still want to keep it as a secret temporarily). So although I still dont know about the reason behind it, yes I agree with you, I believed they already knows all the consequences. Thank you dear @peggygordon somehow your post consoles me and makes me better. I was a bit down when I saw JYH face on KBS volume instagram just now. She looked downcast and her eyes are swollen, I think. 

Just watched yesterdays' radio recording and at around 54.00 onwards she bend her head for a long while.  Felt as if she holding her tears and then she disappeared for a couple of minutes.  She looked sad though.  Hope I am wrong but it does appear she reacted to  something she read on those papers .

16 hours ago, pimsucre said:

@peggygordon thank you for your info about reel to real couples :) (but I don't know anyone of them, I'll google later)

I know that JYH tried to shy away from expected internet bullying. I would do that too because normal ppl won't tolerate any form of harassment. I myself don't find anything wrong with dating (or even wedding) announcement right after the drama  ended BUT the only difference between those mentioned K-couples and our DongHee is the whole timing issues..... (1) the published timing of LDG's break-up with his ex issued in February cited mutual break-up around December (2) their presence at Happy Together with questions about his ex in October last year and (3) our couple's dating after the drama ended. TBH, the timing seemed scandalous in general mind. That's why I wish they delayed their announcement a bit. If they confirmed their love for example in May or June, the scale of cyber harassment would be a lot different.

I too want to believe that both of them know the consequences and think things through before coming in public .. but something nagging in my mind, I'm so afraid that JYH will hurt badly if the man she loves does exactly as those haters anticipated. I know many of them expecting a soon break-up after he works on another project :rage:.

Yes although we can't do a thing about it, 2-3 months later will be better. But who we are to judge, maybe LDG-JYH has a specific reason we will never know.

16 hours ago, Frances Teo said:

Just watched yesterdays' radio recording and at around 54.00 onwards she bend her head for a long while.  Felt as if she holding her tears and then she disappeared for a couple of minutes.  She looked sad though.  Hope I am wrong but it does appear she reacted to  something she read on those papers .

Oh I won't watch it :confounded::bawling:Just looking on her photo tonight on KBS volume makes me shed my tears, she is like heavily burdened

8 minutes ago, Frances Teo said:

@Frances Teo Could you please share a link of her radio show?  because I can't find any of her KBS show in YT since this morning. I don't know what's wrong with my local connection. Oh I really hope it was something else ... how can she come to work expecting verbal attacks every time? this pissed me off.

That's the radio show I was referring to.  Just go to around 52.00 when she retrieved a lot of pages then watch her expression. After that she left her seat for several minutes.  Hope it's not my imagination but she doesn't look too happy that few minutes.

23 minutes ago, me040298 said:

This is yesterday's radio...she is very happy in this eps tho..

ji seung hyun and the other also keep teasing her & you have to see her reaction lol

@me040298 THANK YOU CHINGU :heart: now I'll excuse myself to watch it and will come back if I have any comments later.:)

@hibiscus23 dear chingu, this is HGP that you asked me earlier, he appeared as a guest? on her radio show in the above YT clip :tongue:. sorry to response a bit late coz I was too upset about JYH being harassed by haters.

I know everyone's worried, and as I said before I've also been uneasy the whole time with the announcement, but I'll share my 2 cents again:

Although in the drama, a confident DJ leads over an insecure YS (aka he mostly "wears the pants" in the relationship), from what I've gathered of real life LDG and JYH, they are equals. In fact, LDG has said that he has learned a lot from JYH in regards to interpersonal relationships with colleagues, and JYH has said that she's opened up a lot in recent years by trying new things, including her own charity initiatives. From what I see, she isn't a weak individual. As for the LDG's past relationships, the fact that they were public proves that he has nothing to hide as a person, both to the public and to potential lovers. The public can think whatever they want with the information, the most important is still what JYH thinks. She knows about his past but she still decides to be with him. They make their choices together and they will have to face whatever consequences come out of it. The only thing we can do is give them space, ignore the bad stuff as much as we can, be cautious of what we put out online, and support them.

@pimsucre dear chingu thx a bunch i still want to know the meaning of acronym HGP LOL sorry for being dumb hahaha it's ok no need to apologize!

so many things to read & just rdg quickly that she seemed sad? let's hope these two will just ignore the negs about them altho it's easier said than done, JYH looks to be a sensitive lady! She's got her protector now so i hope she doesn't let it bother her too much!

@me040298 THX for sharing her radio show vid - i can't watch it otherwise since the ones on YT i think was quite old vids! :(

thx for all the comments w/c i hvnt fini rdg the rest & can't wait to be back here but gotta hit the road! :)

HAPPY W/END EVERY CHINGOO HERE!

Chingu's on this thread, not surprised by the reaction of K-net citizens(K-pop idol supporters) about LDG-JYH  relationship, I think they thrive on bullying actors/actress and love putting them down.:bawling:

I am hoping that LDG-JYH can stand the haters right now and be strong about their commitment to each other's happiness. :) 

@pinkdicentra good to know a lot of LDG's comments & if i may quote one of them from you:

So all in all, we should just follow LDG's words: be cautious and keep on supporting.

We will do that for these two! and also if JYH doesn't fazed her of LDG's past relationships i don't u/stand why other ppl would be - after all we're not talking about someone who's married before, he's very much single & eligible! Let's hope any neg stuff won't bother them at all! I think they hv more supporters than ppl who bashed them! :)

19 hours ago, hibiscus23 said:

@pimsucre dear chingu thx a bunch i still want to know the meaning of acronym HGP LOL sorry for being dumb hahaha it's ok no need to apologize!

If I'm not wrong I think it's for the character Gi Pyo? lol

@pinkdicentra thanks for your two cents as usual. Always like hearing your thoughts as you have been a fan of LDG for a while and probably understand him well. 

Happy Week end everyone!

8 minutes ago, dulceres said:

Chingu's on this thread, not surprised by the reaction of K-net citizens(K-pop idol supporters) about LDG-JYH  relationship, I think they thrive on bullying actors/actress and love putting them down.:bawling:

I am hoping that LDG-JYH can stand the haters right now and be strong about their commitment to each other's happiness. :) 

@dulceres yes chingu you're absolutely right! i think so too so let's hope/pray that the haters will leave them alone, they're just surprised about this & it will simmer down eventually! :fearful:

@Rita86 ahhhh really the Gi Pyo in the drama, :) ok thx for the feedback!

this thread is so addictive i can't even leave hahaha see u guys soon & we'll do some marathon toda

2 hours ago, me040298 said:

This is yesterday's radio...she is very happy in this eps tho..

ji seung hyun and the other also keep teasing her & you have to see her reaction lol

btw are they in one room or these guys were guests i assume? thx for sharing again

@delphinium8593 chingu thx for the chronology of the drama! i'm just sneaking here & just click likes likes likes!

CHINGOOS here's what i feel, just trust LDG/JYH relationship & be positive! i don't think he's a player, i truly hope/believe this wld be his final affair and of all ppl with our sweet/smiley/shining JYH! sad she deleted the pix she shld not be fazed with the haters!

i also can't believe how i feel with these two, i normally don't have this kind of enthusiasm whoever k actors/actresses date but i guess the drama triggered some special bonding with us shippers! i guess their good chemistry made us more interested in them on/of cam!

be back later

@pinkdicentra I missed your earlier post. It's all right. Thanks for the reminders to be careful with what we say as we hope for the best with LDG and JYH. 

I've been watching her radio show as I always have ever since I started watching Wolgyesu. Before wolgyesu, I had watched a couple of dramas of both actors and liked LDG and JYH individually. I think fate has really brought them together - I do believe in casting magic as it makes people friends and brings people together. I think both of them don't have anything to hide by announcing their relationship as it allows them to be together as mature adults. Many relationships when people are madly in love, move at a very swift pace so this is really natural. They would be watched, regardless, so even without announcing, it would've been found out. If all goes well and this leads to marriage, they will be proud they showed everyone they were brave and open. Haters can't be stopped so that's that. 

I'm happy that all the goodwill that JYH has built over the years, her clean and wholesome image has come in useful in trying times like these. A lot of people support her. Really thankful that in her radio show, her regular guests wish her happiness, congratulate her and give her strength by just being happy for her and teasing her positively. They treat this like a regular relationship starting out, which is the way it should be regarded. In the radio show with JSH (Gipyo), she never responded to the good-natured teasing of the other actor guest. Kept warning him to 'stop', 'stop' (kemanhei) when he teased but she smiled and remained cheerful. She knows how to carry herself on camera and to avoid unnecessary talk abt this. Both actors, married, talked abt their wives, moms and dishes and the other actor just teased her slightly as it might be relevant to her.

And before JSH left, he held JYH's hand to say a few words to her (his face is off-camera), I'm guessing to wish her happiness or to keep strong perhaps. Very supportive. I hope her guests continue to give her laughter and strength. This was yesterday, before she took down most of her lovely photos. She did the right thing anyway. Can't expect no reaction at all from her. If it hurts, it hurts and she's got to react by doing what's within her control.  I hope LDG stays strong and doesn't get affected so badly too. To just keep loving and communicating with each other! "The course of true love never did run smooth!'" Hugs and love chingus!

Archived