Quantcast
Jump to content
pinkdicentra

Lee Dong Gun x Jo Yoon Hee (Jin Sil Couple)

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, delphinium8593 said:

Helloooo! I already post on the drama thread but I will post here also to celebrate this new thread:heart:

In every situation there will always be 2 sides...pros and cons, and this applied to our fav couple as well

As I am definitely on the pro side, I won't blame the cons since if I positioned myself as LDG's ex fans, maybe I will also feel the same way...such as dissappointed why he moved on so fast, or why the news came out so early, or is it possible that he cheated on her while filming the drama causing a break up and so on...but here's my two cents about it:

Yes LDG agency post the break up news not so long ago but I think the relationship has ended some time before the news was settled. And just now JYH agency confirmed that they only just date for a week, this is confirmed by CIP speech on the farewell party (you could check them in entertainment weekly) he did said like this: "there's one thing that makes me sad. Among all actors and crews, there is no new couple. So if you have crush on someone, express your feeling tonight" -- well I could be delusional but...I think CIP is referring to LDG judging from LDG-DIP closeness and I do sure other casts knew about this as well...

LDG and JYH have special place in my heart and after watching the drama I prayed that both will live happily, my wish for them is to be together since they both have sincere hearts and a kind attitude. And this morning news really made my day! I hope this is the last for both LDG and JYH (since all LDG's exes were his partner on drama also, Han Ji Hye from Sweet 18 and Jiyeon from Encounter, even if LDG play in a new drama and has another partner, don't leave my JYH! LOL)

Oh and about the cons...I am sure they already think A LOT about it before finally let the announcement out. I still remember what LDG as DJ said to JYH as YS in the drama: "both happiness and fear are from the heart, I choose happiness over fear. I know we will have hindrances but as long as we stay true to our feelings and have each other we will overcome them all"

I hope they get married soon! And has their own "steamed bun" as cute as they had in the drama.

My drama withdrawal since the end of Wolgyesu is cured...by their new relationship in real life. I love you both, and wishing you an everlasting relationship. Saranghaeyoooo :blush:

 

 

 

cudnt agree more...

but babe, am I too old to not knowing what is CIP DIP stand for? LOL

ok ok, is CIP is Cha In Pyo? oh silly me

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, delphinium8593 said:

Helloooo! I already post on the drama thread but I will post here also to celebrate this new thread:heart:

In every situation there will always be 2 sides...pros and cons, and this applied to our fav couple as well

As I am definitely on the pro side, I won't blame the cons since if I positioned myself as LDG's ex fans, maybe I will also feel the same way...such as dissappointed why he moved on so fast, or why the news came out so early, or is it possible that he cheated on her while filming the drama causing a break up and so on...but here's my two cents about it:

Yes LDG agency post the break up news not so long ago but I think the relationship has ended some time before the news was settled. And just now JYH agency confirmed that they only just date for a week, this is confirmed by CIP speech on the farewell party (you could check them in entertainment weekly) he did said like this: "there's one thing that makes me sad. Among all actors and crews, there is no new couple. So if you have crush on someone, express your feeling tonight" -- well I could be delusional but...I think CIP is referring to LDG judging from LDG-DIP closeness and I do sure other casts knew about this as well...

LDG and JYH have special place in my heart and after watching the drama I prayed that both will live happily, my wish for them is to be together since they both have sincere hearts and a kind attitude. And this morning news really made my day! I hope this is the last for both LDG and JYH (since all LDG's exes were his partner on drama also, Han Ji Hye from Sweet 18 and Jiyeon from Encounter, even if LDG play in a new drama and has another partner, don't leave my JYH! LOL)

Oh and about the cons...I am sure they already think A LOT about it before finally let the announcement out. I still remember what LDG as DJ said to JYH as YS in the drama: "both happiness and fear are from the heart, I choose happiness over fear. I know we will have hindrances but as long as we stay true to our feelings and have each other we will overcome them all"

I hope they get married soon! And has their own "steamed bun" as cute as they had in the drama.

My drama withdrawal since the end of Wolgyesu is cured...by their new relationship in real life. I love you both, and wishing you an everlasting relationship. Saranghaeyoooo :blush:

 

 

 

OMG did CIP actually said that in his farewell speech? I believe the cast know about their relationship and are happy for them.

I'm happy that CIP positive vibes did rubbed on LDG and he will get married soon!

I'm oso happy that many netizens are positively supporting DongYee couple as well :wub:

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for the video! I like how the camera panned over the JYH and LDG after CIP said that feelings confession thingy :wub:

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@delphinium8593 woah CIP must've sense something about them :) i don't blame LDG for liking her JYH seems v simple/sweet & mature! of course like u said you can't blame the netizens but LDG also teamed up with other k actresses e.g. Yoon eun hye in Marry me if you dare but he wasn't link to her, i'd say if there's a spark there's a spark, he was also paired with Kim jeong in Lovers in Paris and they never dated! Agreed, let's hope these two will really stick together & draw them to the aisle, we'll wish them both happiness at this stage! I luv that combo 'DongYee couple' :D

funny how i felt the same way about what your feeling of drama w/drawal, this news helped me recovered a little hearing them dating!

thx for sharing the instag vid! :)

 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@hibiscus23 thanks for sharing JYH photos .. she is veryyy beautiful. She has many persona, she can be cute (like 20-ish woman), sexy, classy and modern beautiful woman. And she wears less make-up and has a baby face. I bet LDG falls for her organic and charming personality. I wish both all the best and luck in their couple relationship and we really hope to see their real life marriage .. so we can keep on chatting, squealing, positively ranting whatsoever in this thread ...

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@delphinium8593 thanks a lot for sharing the clip ... LOL, Cha In Pyo was very obvious that night, it can't be anyone else except LDG and JYH and the camera knew its duty to pan towards the couple .. love is in the air :heart:

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, pimsucre said:

@hibiscus23 thanks for sharing JYH photos .. she is veryyy beautiful. She has many persona, she can be cute (like 20-ish woman), sexy, classy and modern beautiful woman. And she wears less make-up and has a baby face. I bet LDG falls for her organic and charming personality. I wish both all the best and luck in their couple relationship and we really hope to see their real life marriage .. so we can keep on chatting, squealing, positively ranting whatsoever in this thread ...

@pimsucre you're more than welcome chingoo, it's a pleasure to share anything about them :) i second you on that she's v beautiful, simple, classy, sophisticated and can you blame LDG for not liking her? i noticed that too she wear less make-up & yet u can see the natural beauty in her, like you said charming personality! let's hope they keep it up through the end which is ....their married life and yes so we can talk about them incessantly till this thread started by our chingoo will be full till they start their own family and have their own 'steamed bun' baby like in their drama! i can just imagine LDG like in their drama touching her belly talking to him/her as he stroke her tummy! :)

Let's wish them both happiness & may they be guided with their sincerity with one another!

@delphinium8593 thx v much for sharing the CIP vid, i think the cast must've smelled something about these two :)

TTYL

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

16908418_402202203476575_131715177258156 credit to Instagram of linawaty.oeij

WHO SENT THESE FLOWERS ? Try guessing  our dear chingus :heart:

14 minutes ago, hibiscus23 said:

I think you're right it shld be DongHee i think i just kinda got carried away! :)

I'm just afraid if in case we pray for the wrong couple heehee

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@pimsucre LOL chingoo u made me laugh, in other words we hv to be precised of the names of who we're praying for hahaha OK gotcha! btw thx for the pix fr instag, doesn't she look younger than her age? she's a natural beauty, one of things i admired about her is her simplicity, her aura, beautiful inside/out! LDG better not let her slipped through his hands, she's da girl for him & he's the guy for her! woot woot

TTYL chingoos as i am ready to rewatch some of the scenes of our OTP :)

 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am still over the moon that I can't concentrate at work even though I got tons to do.... 

Yessss let's continue spamming this forum until they get married and have babies :wub:

Cr: IG owner 

 

Edited by effyisme
  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for starting the thread!! 

 

This will be my new fave place here from now on lol. 

 

Never been this happy at dating news :wub:

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, effyisme said:

I am still over the moon that I can't concentrate at work even though I got tons to do.... 

Yessss let's continue spamming this forum until they get married and have babies :wub:

I WILL ! UNTIL THEY GET MARRIED AND HAVE THEIR OWN STEAMED BUN. :heart:

I re-watched some of our DongHee scenes, I feel sooo giddy like I was watching a reality show :D they are so in love .. so palpable .. in ep 54 when DJ talked to "steamed bun" that Dad totally fell for Mum's charm which surprised me ... hahaha isn't it Lee Dong Gun telling Jo Yoon Hee about his feeling? and I think many dialogues are meant to be LDG's lines ...

And I'm glad that I'm not in a delulu mode anymore but more to a pervy mode :yum: huhuhu

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

At first I was going to say...why is our JYH look so sad and gloomy here? Her eyes look like she cried a lot. I hope this isn't because the burden she felt from the opposition of her new relationship with LDG,  I was so sad also...but I hope this won't affect their growing love.

But then I find this post, JYH said "Thank you for your congratulations and support" I kinda feel relieved!

 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@delphinium8593 most of the hostile comments came from JY's fans .. and it's quite understandable coz idol fan base is likely to be pre-teen, teen and young people. They tend to be emotional-involved and overreacting comes this type of news whereas most adult would react differently, like myself if I disapprove something I read, at worst I may curse (alone) and shrug but NEVER verbally abused in public.

The timing of announcement made it difficult for our JYH too. Personally, I think they should wait for a couple months before public revealing coz LDG just broke up with JY officially in January' 17 (right?) let's say if I'm not obsessive Wolgyesu fan, I would also think that LDG cheated or two-timing during his time with JY. But I or we can sense something before January because we're following the show so we know some good feelings developing between them. His break-up must happen some time ago. But I'm sure LDG head over heels falling in love with Jo Yoon Hee hence his part way of JY just came to light in Jan.

The only thing that I fear most is LDG's sincere and determination towards JYH whether it's strong enough to keep them going til the end. I think LDG is a bit immature, his childish side shown & perceived during his acting while JYH is not a romantic woman, she's more like a man, blunt and rough around the edges at some point but that's why I love her so I hope LDG doesn't do anything to make her sad or disappoint or make her a soft target of those hostile fans.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@pimsucre yes I totally agree with you, even we as their shipper was shocked with the news, of course ppl out there who didn't even watch the drama will be more surprised with this.

Found the correct translation of what JYH said in KBS Cool FM. Anybody here who knows where I can watch the video of today's episode? Really want to hear her saying that sentence (one obsessive fan) LOL

https://www.soompi.com/2017/02/28/jo-yoon-hee-makes-first-public-statement-relationship-lee-dong-gun/

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...