Lee Dong Gun x Jo Yoon Hee (Jin Sil Couple)

pinkdicentra

chingoos @pimsucre @delphinium8593 @Rita86 other chingoos here, let's hope it doesn't affect these two lovers of the neg comments from netizens & fans of J! we'll pray that their relationship will be one that they will cherish and not be bothered with what other ppl will say about them or that she stole LDG fr Jiyeon? i can't remember her name LOL anyway, we can see the glow in their faces even at the KBS awards albeit they were not a couple then but just a drama couple but it's hard not to see their reaction with one another or i may be wrong! yes we'll support these two until they decided to get married and hv their own steamed bun baby.

i recall that scene while LDG was talking to his future steamed bun baby and the way he stroked her tummy awwww spark spark, but they're just humans, love can develop even overnight i guess hahaha what more for them spending 6 months working together? well i'd say one wld be numb if they didn't feel anything, a guy as handsome & nice as LDG and a woman who is so sweet aside from being a natural beauty? huh (reminds me of how that actor in tailor utters that funny HUHHH) tell me/us about it!

@pimsucre u asked who the flowers were from? could it be from LDG? kekeke

here's another official news link from hancinema:

http://www.hancinema.net/the-gentlemen-of-wolgyesu-tailor-shop-lee-dong-geon-and-jo-yoon-hee-become-real-lovers-103622.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+hancinema%2FAUJj+(HanCinema+Daily+News)

now there are two threads that will be addicted to, this and the tailor thread w/c is still very active!

thx for those articles/photos/videos and hi hi chingoos & nice to meet you here @Rita86 i'm gg to be late for work these days having to come here first hahaha see u soon chingoos and thanks again to our chingoo for starting this thread @pinkdicentra

hi hi to all @dulceres and if i miss somebody pls you know i meant to write your name here too :)

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply
56 minutes ago, delphinium8593 said:

@pimsucre yes I totally agree with you, even we as their shipper was shocked with the news, of course ppl out there who didn't even watch the drama will be more surprised with this.

Found the correct translation of what JYH said in KBS Cool FM. Anybody here who knows where I can watch the video of today's episode? Really want to hear her saying that sentence (one obsessive fan) LOL

https://www.soompi.com/2017/02/28/jo-yoon-hee-makes-first-public-statement-relationship-lee-dong-gun/

chingoos at the above link when you scroll down we can show our support so if u have time please post something & the more support they can get the better! :) thx chinggoo @delphinium8593 for sharing, i also wld like to watch the vid of her prog.

woah thx @me040298 u'r new memb but u gave us a grand treat for that vid of our JYH! she's so sweet looking & chingoos the music she played mentioned about 'special love' n tho i u/stand little korean (mine is quite rusty fr self learning) the lyrics said something like be happy with special love, hmmh their own special love :) awww i hope she asks LDG again to be her guest! JYH seems to be down to earth & a bit shy! was this prog recently & i assume after the news broke out right? she seems to thank listeners of their news right?

you're so resourceful in finding this vid & welcome to this thread, the more the merrier! i hvnt fin watching but just got excited thanking you for sharing the vid! i'm sure LDG listens/watches her show :) she seems shy hehehe

soooooo happy for these two! i hope the J fans won't accuse LDG of neg stuff, i don't think she's the reason of their breakup if she is then they just have to move on, life's too short!

she has infectious laughter i get carried with it :)  GO DONGHEE COUPLE CHINGOOS!!!

TTYL chingoos here

On 28/2/2017 at 9:58 PM, me040298 said:

You can see the video here! 

it's so cute to see her stutter a lil bit kkk

Oh thank you so much! I can see that she is fine and doing great. I think she is wise enough not to be disturbed by the neg comments :blush: She is totally cute and smitten by LDG! Still feel so funny, in the drama thread, even months back we talked about something between this two! I still remember how we said "how come we see LDG-JYH instead of DJ-YS" or something like "If LDG didnt fall for JYH, he must be a very good actor" and so on. Realized so quickly! But still couldnt figure out why the news is out today, not postponed or delayed (if I was LDG I will wait few months ahead, just to protect JYH from the attack from the cons side)

Oh...I hope someone will crop the vid and put english sub in it (a demanding fan here) LOL

THanks to @me040298 I can sleep comfortably tonight!

@pimsucre @valzki @hibiscus23  saw your shout-out in the drama thread, I’m here! Woot, woot! Cause for celebration indeed!  We were right in rooting for them! :heart:

Love takes time to build so  what their agencies said is most likely true  that LDG and JYH  formed a good relationship  (and a beautiful one at that if I may add) over the course of the drama and that they only started dating in  earnest recently because why else would CIP say  during the wrap-up party that he’s sad  there were no new couples.  As the cast and crew grew closer during filming so  the people around LDG and JYH  must have seen how close they have become but most likely they were not officially a couple yet at that time. I’m happy because it seems like  CIP was hinting at something and encouraging LDG and JYH to go for it! So LDG and JYH, go for it and be happy!

@gowolgyesu hi chingoo good to see u here too! welcome aboard, we can't stop talking about these two & glad you're in here woot woot hehehe Yes indeed we hit the nail on the head rooting for them. My 2 cents is that LDG saw something v special with JYH hence it's a step (for him) in the right direction! I usually go for the K actors in dramas but i'd say JYH really made a fan out of me since this tailor drama! she's got that aura, simplicity, natural beauty, demure, & i can go on & on and we may not know what else our LDG saw or see in her but he's got an eye for her! This time that our prayers hv been answered for them to be dating, nxt prayer is that they last till the marriage vows & hv a steamed bun baby like in their drama :) but we're not pressuring them and let's pray the netizens & fans of his ex will give these two a chance & space!

yeah spkg of CIP he must've sensed something during the course of the drama as well as their other colleagues otherwise why wld he (out of the blue) asked whey there's no new couple & if there is speak up now hahaha He's a cutie pie, luv him too in the drama with Miran! i think we still can't get over the drama but w/this good news we can sway our thought & focus on these two & hope /pray that the negative views about them will soon subside!

Another news from Koala's blog. I've been waiting for her comments since I know Koala's blog always follow any updated from LDG 

http://koalasplayground.com/2017/02/28/lee-dong-gun-and-jo-yoon-hee-start-dating-after-being-drama-otp-in-laurel-street-tailors/

About 2 months ago someone update photos of LDG met his buddy Lee Jin Wook (I've been posted on LDG forum), im wondering what they're talking about. Maybe they talked about JYH personality since she and Jin UK oppa have been OTP on Nine time travel. just my wild imagination of my delulu couple kekeke

And I found something happened with their relationship by seeing someone instagram below. You can see they always together even TY-HW separated and in the end LDG asked JYH to follow him. Aw so cute :wub:

chingoos i didn't get a chance to watch this last nite but i noticed how LDG didn't want to leave JYH where she was & kinda ushered her towards where he was going! hahhaa this was done in dec & at that time LDG was still with ex right? Maybe as the months went on during the course of their shootings that he developed this special feeling for her, qualities found in JYH oh omo omo am i imagining things again? LOL sorry guys hahaha

earlier i guess soompi was under maintenance i cldnt get through here during my lunch break fr work so i was really itching to check here & it's been a while so i thot of chkng here again & glad it's back! :)

i also found some vids about this breaking news from YT but bc of the maintenance i wasn't able to post it but will try again later! btw has anyone here have instagram access? i don't but if you do, maybe post something coz there are some english comments too on instagram that i've seen in the past, not with LDG/JYH but other celebs! we need to show our support for them & i already posted something on hancinema!

TTYL chingoos

20 minutes ago, delphinium8593 said:

I was just scrolling through Instagram pages and found this, I know this is going to happen but still it disturbs me.

Hide contents

I hope LDG-JYH are doing fine. And I don't mind being called an ahjumma LOL because only an ahjumma knows best how to choose a wife right? :tongue:

I can't see what you have posted under the hidden contents 

18 minutes ago, delphinium8593 said:

Oh sorry I will try to repost:

Hide contents

Thanks chingu! This is kinda expected by JY fans but the majority of the netizens are supporting LDG and JYH new relationship.

In addition I also believe that LDG broke up with JY way before Dec as it was obvious during the Happy Together show he didn't show much passion of interest when asked about JY.. I guess that period was kinda of cooling down and when he met JYH for the drama and both worked closely for over 8 months he fell for our JYH.. it's was defy not love at first sight for our OTP but accumulated feelings which are more long lasting right.?

chingoos, thx for sharing a lot of stuff about our fave couple! if i were a guy i'd really fall for someone like JYH, for a lot of reasons: she's down to earth, simple, beautiful, sweet and we're happy for our LDG! may they always enjoy life together during this dating period! :) awesome couple!

wish we cld u/stand what she's saying on her radio show :)

15 hours ago, effyisme said:

Thanks chingu! This is kinda expected by JY fans but the majority of the netizens are supporting LDG and JYH new relationship.

In addition I also believe that LDG broke up with JY way before Dec as it was obvious during the Happy Together show he didn't show much passion of interest when asked about JY.. I guess that period was kinda of cooling down and when he met JYH for the drama and both worked closely for over 8 months he fell for our JYH.. it's was defy not love at first sight for our OTP but accumulated feelings which are more long lasting right.?

Instead, I find myself very enjoy reading those negative comments (supposedly online based), IDK if it's international fans or Koreans whose comments got translated. But what I got from there

• the majority of negative comments were from Jiyeon fans and ..
  • there were those same user names that kept bashing LDG, so to be specific there aren't really too many people criticized LDG&JYH relationship. I also read this stuff from other online sites.
  • LDG is the main target of verbal abuse. (there is one comment saying JYH must be stupid to date LDG ummmm)
  • Some comments referred to Happy Together where LDG recently talked about his ex-gf happily or crazily mentioned about her. I doubt if they watched the same HT as me. Because LDG wouldn't talk about his ex if not because the host kept asking him, he politely tried to play down talking about his relationship with JY. And I don't find his message to his ex to be called happily or crazily talking. He kept his privacy to the minimum. SO I feel something off long before his announcement of break-up. I'm sure their break up was mutual and based on their best interests.
  • Hopeless ahjumma, I'm fine with the word ahjumma LOL. We aren't hopeless but instead full of hope and our wish was granted. 

That's said .. now they are both adults whose age is suitable for settling down & having kids. I wish them got married within this year coz they have worked together for 8 months and let's say spend time dating for another 8 months then get married around the end of this year .. That would be a perfect happy ending for us fans and it will erase those bad comments about LDG for all these years. Keep fingers, toes, hair, arms & legs crossed :):yum:

@hibiscus23 thank youuuu for your sharing video and clips of JYH's KBS Volume Up :heart: it helps save my searching time through YouTube. JYH is so cute .. a beautiful woman with a baby face that LDG so adores. That bouquet of flowers were absolutely from LDG since I've never seen a bouquet in her show before .. In fact starting from January, I can sense something happened between them .. I find JYH got prettier and prettier like a flower in bloom then we saw LDG co-host as DJs in her show and why he needed to sit beside her coz there are also guest seats arranged at the other side .. that's so obvious .. then I saw JYH with a bouquet of white flowers .. then purple flowers and their official couple announcement ...

I can't believe that my Wolgyesu withdrawal symptoms are all cured by their good news ... but like a blessing in disguise, now I can't help being emotionally invested in their love life  Oh.. why I did this to myself?

Archived