Lee Dong Gun x Jo Yoon Hee (Jin Sil Couple)

pinkdicentra

15 hours ago, delphinium8593 said:

Looks like LDG pick JYH up at KBS studio...Omo~ I'm so happy to see these two :heart:

At first I didn't notice it but in the second group pic, you can see they are still holding hands. That's so cute. Looks like they can't let go of each other :wub:

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I opened kim young hee instagram and find JYH write comments below using kbsvolume account saying "please edit the photo" with emo "please" and "cry" LOL then KYH reply "ha ha ha" 

Maybe it's because she is embarrased being caught holding hands with LDG. Omo so cute :wub:

Thank you for the post. I love how they were able to live somehow as a normal couple enjoying the walks in public while holding hands. I just noticed that some couples who are in relationship publicly are now openly dating without caring much on the public opinions. One of them is Hyunbin and Sora who both watched a musical play together without wearing mask. I guess they learned it from this couple.

Nowadays A list actors tend to admit their relationship since it does not affect anymore of their careers, projects and endorsements. Good example is Lee Donggun who happens to be in a new production which will show his acting skills in a different angle. When I watched the Arirang interview he mentioned that he wanted to play a dark character like the movie "Split"

Some netizens are already looking forward on his project most of them wished him and hope that it may lead to a more succesful career for him in the future. Lately there were actors who plays dark character that suddenly become famous like Nam Goong Min, Jisung and Kim Jae Wook who suddenly revive his career after 10 years.

Wishing the best for this couple, Currently I'm waiting for Jo Yoon Hee next project

@delphinium8593 what would this thread be without you? 

Thank you for always updating us on your findings!

I just love seeing them doing normal couple things. Like the poster above said it's really refreshing to see actors now openly date without fearing backlash. 

Never forget JYH's words about special love "not when you meet a special person, but when you meet an ordinary person and share a special love with them." This is so obvious :wub:

On 4/1/2017 at 2:14 AM, luvsdramas said:

So so so is it true they are in Japan? Happy for them if they are! 

woah really? i luvd those pix that they're holding hands! thx to you guys for updating this thread, i hvnt been here in a while got bz with other dramas :)  i'm miss these two!

not sure if this has been posted here but sorry if it's a dup i'm hvng a hard time logging on this page for some reason!

Hi!

i sent JYH a package and she received it yesterday! Happy to show her the love and relieved this frame arrived in one piece as I only managed to do 1 layer of bubble wrapping. Sent a few smaller gifts too.  I've never done this for any celebrity before! Lol! Have a lovely weekend friends!

22 hours ago, luvsdramas said:

@hibiscus23 no they didn't go to Japan. Someone had posted on Ig that they might've gone there but it was a false sighting. Thought I better clear that up:)) 

@luvsdramas ah i see, :) thx chingoo! seeing our JYH in all her pix i always think she's a breath of fresh air! I think LDG really made a great choice! :heart:

CHINGOOS thnx for all the sweet pix of our guys, luvd that one sharing an umbrella! arghh happy for them plus the one having a snack of sorts! :heart::blush:

@luvsdramas i didn't see that pix of JYH you actually sent that to her? woah amazing kudos to you! it's pretty nice! work of art & she seemed v happy!

gosh JYH is v tall & just a few inches short when they walk together!

On 4/5/2017 at 0:31 AM, delphinium8593 said:

Yeees I need a dose of their pic once every 1-2 weeks to cure my loneliness without TGOWTS! To see them holding hands & smiles just like that is enough for me. 

hehehe me too both of them actually! btw can you pls pls post the address again i may be able to think of something also to send her :) LOL thx

Looks like our couple will be seperated for a while. 

JYH was spotted heading to Hawai? possibly for a photoshoot. 

LDG just started script reading for his new drama. 

Hope they'll reunite soon. 

Archived