[Drama 2017] Suspicious Partner, 수상한 파트너

0ly40

27 minutes ago, rhienz said:

But this time, his provocation backfired at him. LOL. These are sure one of many funny and lol-ing encounters between them. 

I was just explaining the point that gracebkk was asking for..JW didn't expect BH to ask such intimate Q in public "Did we slept together?" ..The situation after that moment has escalated..both lost their case, JW gained the reputation of having a one night stand with his trainee and EBH has been overworked for 4 months :D 

• Replies 9.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I finally got myself to watch the finale. It was really a beautiful ending about the characters going back to real life and moving on from all the tension JHS and the DA have brought them. The cute bickering was back but the smiles too. I loved how the writer explained why NJW's mother was not there when he was in the hospital when I totally forgot about that.  I tried hard not to cry but the proposal scene got the best of me. I just couldn't help it. I felt they conveyed a lot of emotions in that scene and there was also my sadness because I had to say goodbye to all the characters.This is a drama I'll cherish for sure and I'll keep rewatching. I think the staff and cast also will cherish this drama even though the filming schedule was crazy.

Ahhhh talking about all these funny scenes cheers me up. I should rewatch their bickering again. 

everytime I catch a glimpse of 

"I'm so happy I met you. You, my love". 

This line does something bad to me, I can't move on. Missing JW and BH. Cries. 

Talking about favorite scenes...

I like 11-12 where JW and BH are arguing madly in the carpark cos she sympathized with HS after their first meeting with them. Woah that dynamic and just shouting.. hahaha.

then of cos the bban-cchak x2 scene with EH and Bang, and the Heol daebak scene.. and every scene with EH and BH doing "counselling" and JW forever getting adorably pissed off even before he realised he liked her...

ohhh also when Jw told BH byun was his dad.... doomed hahahahahah.

gahhhhh. I really liked it when he was starting to clue up to his feelings. And his teasing after his confession (starting from dishwashing scenes onwards). 

21 minutes ago, Bizertine said:

I was just explaining the point that gracebkk was asking for..JW didn't expect BH to ask such intimate Q in public "Did we slept together?" ..The situation after that moment has escalated..both lost their case, JW gained the reputation of having a one night stand with his trainee and EBH has been overworked for 4 months :D 

Hahaha. I just can't even. LOL. Yes, BH's question was out of JW's magination. Maybe this was when he realized BH is such a shameless lady. 

When I watched that scene for the first time, I was wondering how could he get that reputation so quickly, when Mr. Bang and his lady coworker were guarding in front of the door. But LOL, walls do have ears, right. JW sure trained BH hard. 

30 minutes ago, Bizertine said:

You're welcome :) I loved their interaction at the begining especially when BH was accused of murder..Gonna rewatch thoses scenes for sure ^_^ 

Yes, me too. Their interactions from the first time BH informed JW that he was arrested without warran, until she was acquitted of murder were gold. Especially when he confronted her in jail, "Let me look at your shameless face" and JW face when their eyes met. Gold. 

No preview on monday

No pre-realised clips on Tuesday/Wednesday

No EPISODES on Wednesday~Thursday

No BTS..

No new stills..

No News articles about the drama..

And on top of that if you are a JCW fan, No news/pictures of him for 2 years starting from the next month..

tenor.gifgif cr tvtime.com

4 minutes ago, Bizertine said:

No preview on monday

No BTS..

No new stills..

And on top of that if you are a JCW fan, No news/pictures of him for 2 years starting from the next month..

Waaah @Bizertine you're trying to kill us right.. death by tears... :bawling:

are there zero public interactions allowed when they are in the army? Where I'm from, once basic training is over they get a week or two off, then in their new camps, weekly bookouts and get to live civilian lives for 48 hours before booking back in.

Im presuming if he even posts anything on ig it won't be received well during the 2 years? 

35 minutes ago, Bizertine said:

No preview on monday

No BTS..

No new stills..

You kill me with the last sentence. I already miss him now :( Actually I don't know how to deal with these 2 years. Everyday I check instagram, fb, weibo, twitter, soompi, youtube, JCWkitchen about him. I hope his Chinese drama "My Male God" would be allowed to air someday. I will count on this hope now. 

I start to watch this drama because of JCW, but I end up loving this drama thanks to all casts. This drama introduced me many good actors that I will follow, especially Dong Ha (great actor) and Tae Joon (I will miss his laugh hahahaha). I also like Jin Ju Hyeong (Chan Ho), Nara. Nara is pretty and she is cute while drunk. It's a bit regret that she doesn't have much scene in the drama, but she did good job in potraying Yoo Jung. 

Hmm not too late to post a BTS fancam? They really have a good time with SP,  just like us. Beside, the director seems very close with JCW and NJH :) wonderful to see such a harmonized team.

Edit: I've just seen a post about no Instagram embedded rule? Since I've been post about hundred post like that, I'm really sorry if I 've violated the rule. But it is applicated for all thread or just for some specific one? Can anybody clarified that for me? I will fix my post right after. Thank you in advance. 

aww seeing that bts fancam made me squeeee :wub: as expected, their offscreen chemistry is undeniable! their height difference is also perfect <3 hope more fancam will pop up in the future. waiting for interview update from JCW or NJH, surely questions about SP will be asked right? asking for a magazine pictorial would be a stretch, but i'll die happily if they ever gonna do that!

1 hour ago, fattyfingers said:

Edit: I've just seen a post about no Instagram embedded rule? Since I've been post about hundred post like that, I'm really sorry if I 've violated the rule. But it is applicated for all thread or just for some specific one? Can anybody clarified that for me? I will fix my post right after. Thank you in advance. 

Could you link to the post about no Instagram embedding?  Maybe the person who posted the IG requires it not to be embedded on other social media.  If there is a new Soompi Rule, it's news to me.

4 hours ago, Loyal_ss520 said:

I have question to ask... the content of dvd and blueray is same or different? Or the only different between dvd and blueray is the screen resolution? Coz I worry that if I buy dvd and later find out the content is not same as blueray... plus I never buy any official dvd b4...sorry if I ask too much...

The only difference is in the screen resolution.  Both formats' box sets will contain the same contents and extras (when they are determined by the production company).

One thing I noticed when I was watching the episodes, SP is a drama where you find that your hearing remains safe after you've watched all of episodes. Because the characters didn't shout at each other on top of their lungs. Kkkk.

17 minutes ago, rhienz said:

One thing I noticed when I was watching the episodes, SP is a drama where you find that your hearing remains safe after you've watched all of episodes. Because the characters didn't shout at each other on top of their lungs. Kkkk.

Hahahs! Ehhhhh. Jw keeps on screaming at BH in the beginning and when he's chairing the meeting.. You won't consider those as screaming my dear? Hahahs 

18 minutes ago, rhienz said:

Hahaha so true!!! My ears are so blessed actually because everyone has good voice especially Jiwookie even when he is supposed to be shouting it didn't sound noisy in my ears XD

14 minutes ago, babyval22 said:

Hahahs! Ehhhhh. Jw keeps on screaming at BH in the beginning and when he's chairing the meeting.. You won't consider those as screaming my dear? Hahahs 

Whoaa.. Yes, how can I forget that beginning. Especially when he shouted at BH in front of her face. LOL. But I don't consider that as too much shouting. Kkk. And that shouting in every meeting were kinda cute, right. *sillygrin*

12 minutes ago, bonuibonui said:

Hahaha so true!!! My ears are so blessed actually because everyone has good voice especially Jiwookie even when he is supposed to be shouting it didn't sound noisy in my ears XD

YASS!!!

---

And just after I posted about no shouting, @daloula post that video about angry NJW. Kkkkkk. 

Their meetings are so funny, they never reach a conclusion so different from the meetings at my current job. They remind of the meetings I had when I was doing my first internship as a civil engineer on a construction site. Those meetings would last forever with a lot of fighting, cursing and drama and I was the only girl between all this men.

Archived