[Drama 2017] Suspicious Partner, 수상한 파트너

0ly40

• Replies 9.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, daloula said:

@gracebkk thank you so much. And here goes my money. Over 10 years of drama watching and this is the first time I buy something related to a drama. What has SP done to me?

PS: I still can't bring myself to watch the finale :bawling:

it's ok... your case is also the same as mine.. who would have guessed the time would come where a great drama would pass by & influence me to buy it!! to think that it cost almost $200!!! :blink: it's worth it though :) SP is worth it! B)

watch the finale!! it's awesome!! and then keep rewatching it (to deny reality)! :D 

:grimace:

Today has been hard. Cant quite believe there no more new episode.. Kinda in denial. This bts pic helps to put back the smile on my face. Hang in there partners.

3 hours ago, babyval22 said:

But for the ost, I think I missed some details. Gah. Anyone can provise the link again? Did I miss the pre-order period alr? Does it make any difference is I pre-order it or I get it straight from the store? 

Im planning to get from yesasia but i thk theres other sites selling it that someone shared earlier. Im planning to get from yesasia since its a site im used to purchasing my discs from

http://www.yesasia.com/us/suspicious-partner-ost-2cd-sbs-tv-drama/1060613527-0-0-0-en/info.html

I'm spoiled. SBS spoils me a lot. I'm so happy!!!!!!! 

Oh! One more page and we'll mark our 500th page! Congrats to us Sutners. 

Even this is the end of SP we still have lots of things to look forward and to celebrate. Thank you sooooo much SP!

EDIT: Yehey for 500th page!!! I'm so happy my post marks the 500th page. cheer2-onion-head-emoticon.gif?129286249

6 minutes ago, bonuibonui said:

I'm spoiled. SBS spoils me a lot. I'm so happy!!!!!!! 

Oh! One more page and we'll mark our 500th page! Congrats to us Sutners. 

Even this is the end of SP we still have lots of things to look forward and to celebrate. Thank you sooooo much SP!

EDIT: Yehey for 500th page!!! I'm so happy my post marks the 500th page. cheer2-onion-head-emoticon.gif?129286249

congrats, you made the 1st post on the 500th page!!!!!:glasses:

Sorry for bombarding.

Im not sure if the bts makes the missing SP easier or worse.

Based on JCW ig he must have missed going in to film. Imagine thats what they go in to do evy day for past 3 months. 

SP was so wonderful and our otp was too amazing. That it turns me off from watchin other kdrama. I had a few on waiting list. But i doubt i could start any yet anytym soon. 

Thanks to sbs catch for releasing the bts/interview. They've been generous.

45 minutes ago, daloula said:

@gracebkk thank you so much. And here goes my money. Over 10 years of drama watching and this is the first time I buy something related to a drama. What has SP done to me?

PS: I still can't bring myself to watch the finale :bawling:

It's the JCW-NJH effect that made me part with my money!

The english translation for the interview part of the bts.

mRv9tky.jpg

:heart: we will wait for JCW aft military and support NJH next project! Fighting!

Awww Jihyunnie also posted the group photo as well. I can feel she miss SP too.

500 pageshaha9-eggy-emoticon.gif?1302821234cheer3 onion headrice-ball-smiley-05.gif?1302020563

Hpo0DUo.gif

Spoiler

AhTKSOl.gif6eMVYEE.gif

0EOcAyK.gif

nehv6JZ.gif

SNyubSX.gif

Spoiler

Pzhv15h.jpg

Ji Chang Wook thanks fans for their support in 'Suspicious Partner'

Spoiler

News

After the success of 'Suspicious Partner', actor Ji Chang Wook gave the viewers his gratitude through a video posted in the official Youtube channel of his agency Glory Earth Entertainment.
In the video Ji Chang-wook said, "I feel like I was so excited that I shot it for 3 or 4 months. It was a drama that received so much love, and I am grateful to you for your great interest and love for the character Ji Wook. So I was really happy and happy to work on acting. It was a very meaningful work for me. I really appreciate it once again and I feel so good that I can finish the filming safely. " 

"I finally got into the military on August 14th. I hope to have you wait, I will come back to you and say good-bye to you again. I hope you will stay healthy until then", he added.

Spoiler

C_u0UT2W0AILwl0.jpg

In the SBS drama 'Suspicious Partner', Ji Chang Wook plays the role of Noh Ji Wook, who is sweet, cool, soft and charming at the same time and this proves his worth again as a "believing and seeing actor". His character as Noh Ji Wook has established himself as "King of Action". Ji Chang Wook in his 10th year of debut this year, shows empathy and acclaim to each character by showing different performances with his own color, regardless of the genre, ranging from CRT, screen and musical stage. He has also proved his power and value as an actor through the drama 'Suspicous Partner'. 

Spoiler

45ji-chang-wook-partner.jpg

Ji Chang Wook's great acting skils that gave the charisma to his character as Noh Ji Wook is enough to attract the viewers especially, in the variation of the genre between the romance and the thriller. Also, let's not forget his chemistry with his female lead Nam Ji Hyun that waved romance to the house in every scene that they are together and gave the romantic excitement to the viewers. 

suspicious-partner-11.jpg

.ilovekstars.com

6 hours ago, Loyal_ss520 said:

So where should i get the DVD? Innolife or Yes24? coz i also planning to buy it...

Order from whichever site you feel most comfortable ordering from.  Check each site for their shipping policies:  Global Yes24 may not ship to your country whilst Innolife may allow shipping to your country.  As I counsel people in real life, caveat emptor.... buyer beware!

6 hours ago, gracebkk said:

They did. they charged $33 for shipping fee (which is weird since the website said that it includes the shipping cost). If it's true, then isn't innolife much more expensive? Since yes24 priced their DVD at $130 (+$27 of shipping) = approx $157. If the price at innolife includes the shipping cost then it's around the same. But since right now it's not included, then the one sold in innolife cost approx. $30 more expensive that the one in yes24. 

i'm also more inclined to get it from innolife because the information seems more complete and everything... but i don't know...

btw... the one in yes24 is the director's cut DVD ver right? i'm starting to get confused because the price is soooo different (as of now)... >.<

Unfortunately upon further research, that is correct.  The prices are different between the two sites, which makes the ordering process even more important to ensure you're getting the right version for your country since purchases are not returnable.  Each ordering site has the right to set their own prices to offset the costs of shipping and handling.  ALL versions of the SP box sets are the Director's Cut; no other lesser box sets will be sold.

I sent a note to the Sutner DVD Team to liaise with the two companies to ensure full disclosure of their prices on their specific ordering pages.  If it has *me* confused, then I'm sure others will be as well!  *grrr*

7 minutes ago, cherkell said:

Order from whichever site you feel most comfortable ordering from.  Check each site for their shipping policies:  Global Yes24 may not ship to your country whilst Innolife may allow shipping to your country.  As I counsel people in real life, caveat emptor.... buyer beware!

Unfortunately upon further research, that is correct.  The prices are different between the two sites, which makes the ordering process even more important to ensure you're getting the right version for your country since purchases are not returnable.

ahhhh. really?? man.. that's sad :( for the one in yes24 do you know what version it is? Because there's no information about it. 

Surely with this much love for JiWook and Bonghee SBS will give them award for

- Best couple

- Best Kiss

And also hope they get nods for

- top male actor for miniseries

- top female actor for miniseries

25 minutes ago, gracebkk said:

ahhhh. really?? man.. that's sad :( for the one in yes24 do you know what version it is? Because there's no information about it. 

The Global Yes24 site will probably follow the same as Innolife:  Region A for the Blu-ray release, and Region 3 for the regular DVD release.  I believe I posted the Region Codes in a prior response somewhere in this thread.

any Indonesian Sutners here who's interested to buy the dvd? i've finally made up my mind to buy the dvd but i kinda have some offers to make hehehe. pls PM me if you do :D 

btw THANK YOU SBS for that last BTS!! it kinda lifted my mood. but right now, still in sigh mode everytime i see posts about SP.... that proposal scene :( it's a freaking proposal but why do i feel so sad.......

Archived