Suspicious Partner

Resultado de imagen para 수상한 파트너 

Title: 수상한 파트너

English Title: Suspicious Partner

aka: Beware of This Woman

Episodes: 40 (30 minutes)

Broadcast: SBS

Periodo de emisión: 10-May-2017

Horario: Wednesday-Thursday 22:00 (2 episodes each day)

Cast:

Ji Chang-Wook - No Ji-Wook

Nam Ji-Hyun - Eun Bong-Hee

Choi Tae-Joon - Ji Eun-Hyuk

Nara - Cha Yoo-Jung

Plot:

A forgetful killer can be a dangerous thing. Noh Ji Wook (Ji Chang Wook) is a prosecutor who changes jobs to become a private attorney at a powerful law firm. Meanwhile, Eun Bong Hee (Nam Ji Hyun) is a prosecutor trainee who works with prosecutor Cha Yoo Jung (Nara), Ji Wook’s ex-girlfriend who desperately wants to win him back. Attorney Ji Eun Hyuk (Choi Tae Joon) is a longtime family friend of Ji Wook’s but harbors some resentment about their different family circumstances.

When a murderer strikes, Bong Hee suddenly finds herself as a suspect in the murder. But it appears the real killer has amnesia, and the killer keeps coming after Bong Hee and Ji Wook. Can the two team up to catch the forgetful killer?

Source: Asian Wiki

FMV

@sharreb

@athena22

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 9.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://blog.asianwiki.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/Watch-Out-For-This-Woman-tp11.jpg

Ji Chang-wook offered lead in rom-com thriller Beware This Woman

Source: asianwiki

Ji Chang-Wook has been offered for the lead male role in upcoming SBS drama series “Watch Out For This Woman” (literal title). Actress Lee Sung-Kyung has already received an offer to play the lead female role. Both performers are currently considering their offer. If Ji Chang-Wook accepts, he will play No Ji-Wook. He worked as a prosecutor, but he now works on the other side as a lawyer.

source: Dramabeans

Beware This Woman, the new SBS drama that currently has an offer out to Lee Sung-kyung (Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok-ju), is courting Ji Chang-wook (The K2) to be its leading man. This might be our last time getting to see him before he heads off for his two years of mandatory military service, so I’d be all for him taking the role.

Beware This Woman will be a mixed-genre series, combining elements of romantic comedy with thriller and legal drama, which is a mix I can easily envision given this writer’s previous drama, I Remember You, which had an interestingly offbeat tone that was both funny and chilling. I also see some similarities in the description of Beware This Woman as a cat-and-mouse, chase-and-be-chased thriller involving an amnesiac killer whose memory loss causes a crucial moment to keep repeating in an endless loop. He/she is out to kill our two leads, who end up relying on each other throughout their ordeal (which also involves “very funny rom-com” elements).

I hope the two leads mesh well here, with Ji Chang-wook up to play Noh Ji-wook, a prosecutor in the Central District Prosecutors’ Office who ends up switching professions to private attorney, somewhat unexpectedly. He possesses a wide range of talents, whether it’s music or athletics or writing, and also harbors trauma stemming from an event in his childhood involving his parents and first love. Lee Sung-kyung’s potential character is Eun Bong-hee, a prosecutor trainee who was a Taekwondo athlete in her youth who’s tougher than she looks.

I know it sounds like tonal hodgepodge, but I’m really hanging a lot of hopes on the I Remember You connection, because that drama mixed its genres skillfully and was heartbreaking and heartwarming to boot. Although it didn’t fare well in the ratings, it was well-loved as a small cult show; if this drama ends up like that one, I’d consider it a positive thing. Beware This Woman is scheduled to follow Saimdang, Light’s Diary, SBS’s current Wednesday-Thursday drama, and will premiere in May.

1 hour ago, dhakra said:

@triplemOh my, look at this potential combination of leads. :o This could be massive. LSK & JCW. I'm getting hyped just by thinking about it. 

Oh wow !!! This will be epic. I really hope JCW signs. I saw this news online but did not realise LSK has confirmed. 

http://www.hancinema.net/hot-takes-from-the-noonas-ji-chang-wook-cast-in-watch-out-for-this-woman-103944.html

photo827793.jpg

After hinting at military enlistment in 2017, Ji Chang-wook has surprised fans by agreeing to play the male lead in the upcoming May drama. Even more surprising: it's a romantic comedy. 

During promotion of his movie, "Fabricated City" back in January, Ji Chang-wook appeared to indicate that it would be his last film project before army duty. It would seem that he has just enough time for a drama that will allow him to do something other than action. 

While Ji Chang-wook raised his profile with action dramas like "The K2" and "Healer", he has complained about the physical strain of filming such productions. He could also be tired of being typecast as the action hero, having brought up his desire to play someone other than a secret agent for the web drama, "Seven First Kisses". 

Ji Chang-wook will star as a cop turned prosecutor in "Watch out for this Woman" with co-star, Lee Seong-kyeong playing a Taekwondo practitioner turned judicial trainee turned murder suspect. The drama will be written by Kwon Ki-yeong who penned "Protect the Boss" and "Remember You", both of which feature heroines capable of doling out physical punishment. 

Given the premise and the writer, it is possible that Ji Chang-wook will still be called upon to do some action scenes in "Watch out for this Woman". However, since the drama is being billed as a romantic comedy, here's hoping Ji Chang-wook will see more skinship action than stunt work. 

Thread re-opened after confirmation of Ji Chang - Wook :) 

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey,so happy both of them accepted the role,even more having one more drama with Ji Chang Wook before going to the army for 2 long years!!!I must say the little plot we're given is such a mix of so many things yet it makes me quite excited about it...Also seeing who is the writer behind it is a good point as well as i loved both her previous dramas Protect the Boss and Remember You...

12 hours ago, MadraRua said:

Given the premise and the writer, it is possible that Ji Chang-wook will still be called upon to do some action scenes in "Watch out for this Woman". However, since the drama is being billed as a romantic comedy, here's hoping Ji Chang-wook will see more skinship action than stunt work. 

I want both ...action  & skinship. :wub:... I really hope he confirms, jaebal!

2 hours ago, MadraRua said:

@jughead2000 

Do you have a source? 

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/jichangwookkitchen.com/2017/03/09/breaking-ji-chang-wook-in-discussions-to-join-sbss-please-be-careful-of-this-woman/amp/

soompi and naver as well.It was initially reported that he has confirmed but SBS cleared it out that the offer was out but no decision has been made.I guess we have to wait a bit more.

Thanks @jughead2000

Because of the conflicting reports, I'll close the thread again until we have concrete confirmation of casting. I'll keep an eye out on the usual drama sites but if anyone has a good source before then please let me know via PM. Sorry for any confusion and thanks for your patience. :)  

Edit: 

Thanks to @ilwoo_aein we have confirmed that Ji Chang Wook is cast. 

http://mosen.mt.co.kr/article/G1110604006#imadnews

Ji Chang Wook to play the lead in new SBS drama!

By beansss    2 hours ago    31,385    5,852    7
ji-chang-wook

SHARES
  1. Facebook
  2. Twitter
  3. Google+
Actor Ji Chang Wook will be making his small-screen return through a new SBSdrama!

SEE ALSO: Ji Chang Wook goes for unexpected bike ride

Ji Chang Wook will be playing the role of Noh Ji Wook in the upcoming production titled 'Be Careful of This Woman'.  His character is a guy who's great at everything, and becomes an investigator due to his father's wishes. 

After meeting the female lead and getting involved in an unexpected incident, he loses his job as an investigator. Meanwhile,Han Ji Min is currently looking into the female lead role. 

SBS's 'Be Careful of This Woman' will air some time in May!

So now Ji Chang Wook is confirmed but its nt Lee Sung Kyung but Han Ji Min who might ne his leading lady..

I might be delivering some bad news here but I didnt think that LSK confirmed her role for this drama. While Ji Chang Wook has indeed confirmed the role as the male lead (see source - http://entertain.naver.com/now/read?oid=382&aid=0000549496) the female lead is yet to be finalised or confirmed. 

Naver just released an article stating that the role is offered to Han Ji Min and she has yet to confirm. See source - http://entertain.naver.com/now/read?oid=111&aid=0000480343 Sorry again I dont mean to burst any bubble as I would prefer LSK to be the lead girl as well. I guess we gotta wait and see. falling-asleep-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1

C7A1Fz5U8AQySBF.jpgcr naver

Ji Chang Wook Confirmed And Han Ji Min In Talks For Upcoming Romantic Comedy Drama

ji-chang-wook-han-ji-min.jpg

Ji Chang Wook has confirmed his appearance on SBS’s upcoming romantic comedy “Be Careful of This Woman’ (literal title).” On the other hand, Han Ji Min is still reviewing the role offer.

Ji Chang Wook will play the multi-talented prosecutor No Ji Wook who ends up leaving his job after getting involved in a case with female lead Eun Bong Hee. A thrilling romance unfolds as the two main characters go through twists and turns while fighting against a world filled with prejudices.

Han Ji Min was offered the role of Eun Bong Hee, a judicial apprentice who used to practice Taekwondo. Her agency BH Entertainment explained, “It is true that she was offered the role, but her appearance has not been confirmed yet. She is still filming her movie ‘Miss Baek’ (literal translation), so it is too early to make decisions. She is currently receiving various offers, so we will look over them after her filming schedule is completed.”

Meanwhile, Lee Sung Kyung was previously offered the same role as Han Ji Min.

“Be Careful of This Woman” was written by the screenwriter of “I Remember You.” It is set to air in May after “Saimdang, Light’s Diary.”

source: https://www.soompi.com/2017/03/15/ji-chang-wook-confirmed-han-ji-min-talks-upcoming-romantic-comedy-drama/

Lee Sung-kyung (Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok-ju) is officially out of the running for SBS’s new drama Beware This Woman, which is now courting Han Ji-min(Hyde, Jekyll, Me) to star. That puts her potentially opposite Ji Chang-wook(The K2), who has just confirmed that he will be taking the leading man role.

Beware This Woman is touted as a romantic comedy that’s set against a police and legal backdrop, and centers around a woman, Eun Bong-hee, who finds herself the suspect in a murder case. She’s a judicial trainee and former Taekwondo athlete, while the character Ji Chang-wook is up to play, Noh Ji-wook, starts out as a public prosecutor but changes professions to private attorney. The rom-com elements will be balanced against mystery and thrills as Bong-hee and Ji-wook become entangled in a storyline involving an amnesiac killer who targets them both, spurring them to lean on and help each other.

The drama comes from the writer of I Remember You, which was similarly a mix of romantic comedy, killers on the loose, and a police setting. I have to say that when the genre-mixing works well, I really do enjoy it (another show in this category that I enjoyed was Girl Who Sees Smells), and find them more compelling than the straightforward procedurals. As for the actresses, I like both Lee Sung-kyung and Han Ji-min so I’m not sure whether to be disappointed by this news or not. I consider Han Ji-min a safe bet who’ll get the job done, but for me she rarely breaks through to that level of emotional resonance, and while Lee Sung-kyung is the greener actor, she was wonderfully emotive inWeightlifting Fairy. But no use crying over milk that’s already left the casting table, I suppose.

Han Ji-min’s reps have stated that she is currently busy filming the movie Miss Baek and has not made any concrete decisions, and is reviewing several offers in addition to this drama. Beware This Woman will follow Wednesday-Thursday drama Saimdang, Light’s Diaryand premieres in May.

Via Osen, Xports News

Archived