[Drama 2017] Suspicious Partner, 수상한 파트너

0ly40

• Replies 9.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Each wednesday, we used to gather here fangirling and analyzing every detail about SP ..For me,today was empty without my weekly dose of the smart handsome prosecutor Noh Ji Wook ~~

tumblr_ot9yy1rANw1r0wgtio1_400.gif"saranghae" cr pizbola tumblr

But who am I kidding? I miss them all  ~~*insert HS picture too :D *

tumblr_ot7s35EgDe1vdrg33o1_540.pngtumblr_ot7rfhMEFc1vdrg33o4_540.png

On 7/17/2017 at 5:13 PM, cherkell said:

I bought the photo book essay from the yesasia!!! Yay 

i will share pictures here when I got it. I am gonna study Korean with this book B)

There is also Ji chang wook photobook but damn is so expensive... 195$$$

http://www.yesasia.com/us/jcw-ji-chang-wook-1st-photobook/1060947865-0-0-0-en/info.html

Ji chang wook interview translated by JiChangWook'sKitchen

201707181155350710_1.jpg

On 18 July, Ji Chang Wook met with reporters at the Sky Farm restaurant on the 50th floor of the FKI Tower in Yeouido, Seoul, where he expressed his opinions about his recently-ended drama “Suspicious Partner” and his upcoming military enlistment. Since many of the news reports were quite repetitive, the following is a compilation of several press interviews released that day.

201707181229777788_596d846941e2a.jpg

https://jichangwookkitchen.com/2017/07/19/interview-20170718-ji-chang-wook-suspicious-partner-press-interviews/

and he says he doesn't have puppy eyes hehe

2017071812056935.jpg

@ParvinStar thanks for sharing the article here! Hahahs. He must be kidding when he thinks he doesn't have puppy look. Hahahhas. When he was lawyer noh, he was looking like a cute little puppy pining away for his BH. Hahahhas. 

And yesh, today's our first week without SP. Gah. Still feeling the void and I was moping to @attriste about it too. Sighs. 

Getting over SP is not easy. I'm still watching the episodes randomly. Hahahhas. Before I go to bed each night. Hehe. Hope u guys are doing okay too! 

Wow! So, they did celebrate JCW's b'day on set. *heart* But, why did they only release the picture now?! I'm wondering if they did one for CTJ. 

Edit: Yes, it is one of new SBS PD Note Updates. Click for full pics:

Archived