[Drama 2017] Chicago Typewriter 시카고 타자기

larus

Lim Soo Jung  "Minor injuries, still shooting" Chicago Typewriter "

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20170315

Actress Lim Soo-jung was injured in a small accident while shooting a Chicago Typewriter. She  felt pain in her knee during the filming and went to the hospital." Sheis not serious hurt to have to change the shooting schedule.

http://pop.heraldcorp.com/view.php?ud=201703151032105179863_1

• Like 3

Im Soo Jung Suffers Minor Injury While Filming Upcoming Drama

Im-Soo-Jung.png

was reported that actress Im Soo Jung suffered a minor injury while filming her latest drama “Chicago Typewriter” (tentative title), and tvN has responded to the news.

On March 15, a source from the production crew explained, “Im Soo Jung felt pain in her knee while filming a running scene, so she made a visit to the hospital. [The injury] is not serious, but we are being considerate of her while filming to avoid worsening her condition.”

The actress’s agency YNK Entertainment also reassured fans, saying, “It’s not a serious injury. She just went to the hospital due to the pain. She is fine as of now, and we are continuing to film without delay.”

https://www.soompi.com/2017/03/14/im-soo-jung-suffers-minor-injury-filming-upcoming-drama/

• Like 3

Go Kyung Pyo Transforms Into Mysterious Ghost Writer For Upcoming tvN Drama

kiddy_days

Actor Go Kyung Pyo has transformed into a ghost writer for tvN’s upcoming drama, “Chicago Typewriter” (tentative title).

On March 15, the “Chicago Typewriter” staff revealed a photo from the drama shoot on Instagram.

Above anything else, Go Kyung Pyo’s visual transformation stands out. He is wearing a classic suit and looks as handsome as ever. The thick fog paints a mysterious atmosphere as well, which goes perfectly with his role as a ghost writer.

Meanwhile, “Chicago Typewriter” is set in the 1930s and tells the story of resistance writers under the Japanese imperialists who have reincarnated. It is slated to air in April.

Go-Kyung-Pyo-2.png

Go-Kyung-Pyo-1.png

Soure soompi news

• Like 6

FIRST TEASER ! #chicagotypewriter

ah in oppa !!!! Love u :wub: kyung po ! miss u !

The first teaser opens with Yoo Ah In saying "There are two things I don't really need in my life: a ghostwriter and a girl...They have arrived." Set in an eerie land of mystery and romantic comedy, the scenario seems to entice viewers with its intricate plot. (Translate by allkpop)

NAVER LINK ANOTHER VIDEO WITH DIFFERENT MAIN PHOTO:

http://naver.me/FjkKthpq

NAVER LINK FOR #CHICAGOTYPEWRITER VIDEO

http://naver.me/GVsJnM1F

• Like 12

March 17 2017

Teaser trailers for tvN drama series “Chicago Typewriter”

Chicago_Typewriter-tp221.jpg

Teaser trailers added for upcoming tvN drama series “Chicago Typewriter” starring Yoo Ah-In, Lim Soo-Jung & Ko Gyung-Pyo. The new teasers are the first that feature the main stars from the drama series.

“Chicago Typewriter” first airs April 7, 2017 in South Korea.

http://blog.asianwiki.com/korean-dramas/teaser-trailers-for-tvn-drama-series-chicago-typewriter

• Like 5

RECAPS:: Chicago Typewriter’s star writer, ghostwriter, and anti-fan go for a spin

ibjpjxy.jpg

At last, here’s our first look at tvN’s Chicago Typewriter, the fantasy human rom-com from writer Jin Soo-wan of Kill Me, Heal Me, starring Yoo Ah-in (Six Flying Dragons) as a famous author struggling with writer’s block. The series finally has an airdate secured in early April, and has released a set of teasers introducing its three lead characters. On first glance, the show looks slick and stylish (not a surprise, since PD Kim Chul-kyu’s last drama On the Way to the Airport was beautifully directed), and Yoo Ah-in is going to have a field day with this character.

Yoo Ah-in stars as a prickly, sensitive bestselling author who broke out at the age of 21 as a genius writer and is now facing a career slump—he has writer’s block so severe that he can’t write a single word. So at the suggestion of his editor he takes on a ghostwriter, played by Go Kyung-pyo (Jealousy Incarnate), a character veiled in mystery.

Im Soo-jung (Time Renegades) co-stars as a veterinarian and huge literary buff, who was once Yoo Ah-in’s biggest fan and somehow ends up his biggest anti-fan, through a series of incidents. He’ll also have a rival in Kwak Shi-yang (Mirror of the Witch), the son of a famous author who suffers an inferiority complex because of Yoo Ah-in’s success. Complicating everything is the fact that our main characters are reincarnations of struggling writers who lived in the 1930s, during the Japanese Occupation.

The teasers all take on a typewriter motif, with the characters rotating on a cylinder like they’re being fed through a typewriter. In the first teaser below, Yoo Ah-in says, “I’m star writer Han Se-joo. But… I can’t write.” Go Kyung-pyo offers, “I’ll write for you. But I have one condition…” Yoo Ah-in asks what his terms are and then says in voiceover, “My secret deal with him has begun.”

In the second teaser, Yoo Ah-in says, “The two things I don’t need in my life: a ghostwriter and a woman. They’ve appeared.” Go Kyung-pyo gives him the same offer to write for him, while Im Soo-jung presents him with flowers saying, “I love you!” Yoo Ah-in gives an exasperated look and says in voiceover, “Love’s miracle that begins with an old typewriter. Antique romance Chicago Typewriter.” I don’t think the teasers give us any new information, but it’s great to see Yoo Ah-in having such fun with the character and playing up the eccentric genius. I can see now why he picked the role! Chicago Typewriter is scheduled to follow Tomorrow With You on Fridays and Saturdays beginning April 7.

source

• Like 4

I love the teasers - they do exactly just what they are intended to do - tease and tempt us. I need more !! 
I fell in love with Yoo Ah In after Secret Love Affair. That drama was so heavy and the issues so taboo but he played his role to perfection. I''m not a classical music fan but I had no issues staring at his amazing emotions while he was playing the piano.  This actor is one those that will do well in very indie like dramas. Can't wait to see him. The rest of the cast is looking good too.

Watch: "Chicago Typewriter" Teaser Gives First Glimpse Of Yoo Ah In, Go Kyung Pyo, And Im Soo Jung

jeeelim5

The first teaser video featuring the leading roles of tvN’s new Friday-Saturday drama “Chicago Typewriter” has been released!

The video shows best-selling author Han Sae Joo (played by Yoo Ah In) in a slump, his ghostwriter Yoo Jin Oh (played by Go Kyung Pyo), and Jeon Seol (played by Im Soo Jung), a veterinarian who goes from being a hardcore fan of Han Sae Joo to an anti-fan.

Yoo-Ah-In-Go-Kyung-Pyo-Im-Soo-Jung.jpg

• Like 3

Casting news...

Newbie actor Kim Ki Soo has confirmed his appearances in  drama Chicago Typewriter,

2017032101001787100126451.jpg

http://sports.chosun.com/news/ntype.htm?id=201703210100178710012645&servicedate=20170320

Yang Jin-Sung confirmed her appearance in the drama as well. She will play childhood friend of  Lim Soo-jung`s character.

article.jpg

http://news1.kr/articles/?2941075

I thought she has confirmed already.

• Like 4