Yang Se Jong ✿ 양세종 ✿ 梁世宗

mademoisellesia

[News] 2017.12.22 Yang Se Jong Talks About Being Honest in Real Life and While Acting

L. Kim via Soompi

Yang-Se-Jong21.jpg

Actor Yang Se Jong, who received much love in the drama “Degree of Love,” showed off his honest charms in a pictorial and interview for BAZAAR Magazine.

This pictorial was taken in Berlin with a youthful city as the background. Yang Se Jong posed while showing off his rough but delicate eyes that portray abundant emotions. He wore fashionable items, such as an aviator jacket and oversize coat, that made him look like a stylish man enjoying a vacation in an unfamiliar city.

In the interview accompanying the pictorial, Yang Se Jong revealed how honest of a person he was. He said, “I really like the things I like, and I really hate the things I hate. I think I’ll be able to act honestly if I’m honest to myself on a daily basis.”

The actor also shared that he was an open person, unlike his “Degree of Love” character Ohn Jung Seon. He commented, “Once I trust someone, I open myself up. Whether that’s a lover or a friend, regardless of how long we’ve known each other, I disclose everything about me, including my weak points.”

Source (1)

• Like 3

@Jusyed @ode2kdramas \(^0^)/ \(^o^)/ Awesome!!!

I wish I could wipe out my memory of Duel and re-watch without knowing what's coming ahead, LOL. And yeah, they did announce a change in editing some where around Ep9 and the show lost its fast pace when the mystery list turned out to be a red-herring all along. But I liked the story and find it refreshing the writer was exploring the possibility of human clones existing in this world.

Ode Ode, do you still want romance after knowing the twist? :D  It's not impossible only possible if viewers are open-minded about it, hahaha.

Jusyed, Se Jong is blessed ever since he began his career. He's been working with veterans from the very beginning. Apart from Lee Young Ae, he's also worked alongside Kim Hae Sook and Kim Mi Kyung in Saimdang. Then in RDTK, he has Han Suk Kyu, Jin Young (head nurse), Choi Jin Ho (his dad), Kim Hong Fa (head of Doldam hospital), Kim Hye Soo etc... so many to name. In TOL, he's got his omma and appa, Lee Mi Sook and Ahn Nae Sang. These people are mostly supporting actors now coz they have aged, but watching them in various dramas all these years, we know they are strong supporting actors that new actors can learn so much from. Se Jong seems to also has the ability to work well alongside the older actors, which is really a blessing he himself acknowledged (in interviews).

I don't know what he's got planning for the next project, but I hope it's with another good team and a strong role. And if I'm allowed to be greedy, please also give him a strong co-star, be it male or female.

• Like 3

Hey! New Yang Se-jong fan here!

Finding him is probably my favorite thing about this month. He's just amazing. I actually first watched him in Temperature of Love, but I gave up on that drama by the second episode since I could sense its eventual doom. But a couple of months later, I had this desire to watch Duel, even though I'm not a thriller fan. While the drama was good, he totally blew me away with his performances. Also, he's super hot so there's that. I can't believe it's only his second year of acting. He has such confidence and charisma on screen, it feels like he's been there for years!

From what I can gather he's currently on an acting break? But I think good for him. It's best to choose dramas wisely instead of choosing it as they come. I hope he will come back with a great project though, and we'll ogle at him together. *sigh*

• Like 4

Hahaha nice exhibits there @mademoisellesia I'm pretty sure if he gets a prosecutor role in SF2, the writer will keep us guessing which side he's on like we did with Seo Dong Jae and Young Eun Soo in season 1. Other than Shi Mok himself, Lee Kyu Hyung's character also left a big impression on me, so it'll be great if he gets a role like that.

Spoiler

W — I think the plot was lost when the writer decided to reset Kang Chul. I didn't mind the short angsty actually, but the story snowball into something too big for the writer to be able to handle. Instead of finding answers of how everything work, it created more questions. She should have read more Sci-Fi / fantasy manga for ideas, sigh. Luckily the writer's ex-partner (they wrote Nine together) did better with the story for Duel. I'm still quite puzzle why not many people like Duel coz the concept was more interesting than previous dramas such as Tunnel and Voice.

-Oh I enjoyed Nine a lot! I think I knew this info before but somehow I forgot it. For me Duel only had some issues with editing/directing, and I did roll my eyes when they shoved some smartphone, sandwich and pizza PPL continuously in one episode but the writer probably just wanted to get it done and over with, lol. The story itself was really intriguing.

Banmal — hmm, when you put it that way it does make it extra extra special and a big deal (in Korean culture). But after their simplest marriage I've seen in my life, they would be calling each other yeobo, isn't it???

-Watching it live without subs made me notice these things and enjoy it more although I might not understand everything 100%. Hahaha I'm not sure many young couples call each other yeobo these days. A friend of mine in Korea still calls her husband oppa, but hey, what do I know? :D

Spend Christmas with loved ones — Ottokaeeee?? Isn't our loved ones now — him? :bawling:

Hahahahahahaha, don't mind me I'm being cheeky.

-Hey, where else can we be cheeky? My sister got annoyed when I called Se Jong "oppa" when she was watching an episode of Duel and told me to get lost. :lol:

Other roles he hasn't done: A PD, actor, reporter, writer, musician, sportsman, conman, deliveryman, veterinarian, pediatrician, psychologist, medical examiner, vampire (he already has a nice set of teeth for this), baker (imagine the focus on those manly hands when he kneads dough ahem), a genius/time travelling insert profession here. I'm sure he'll accept a gangster role but one who gets beaten up a lot, just because he seems to enjoy getting beaten up as Sung Joon in Duel, lol. It'll be great to see him in action roles like a spy/bodyguard too like @aisling said. Arrogant chaebol is my least favorite role in dramaland and they usually make me roll my eyes (don't kill me @Jusyed :tongue:), but I'm sure if Se Jong does it, I won't be able to stop swooning. 

@ode2kdramas I'm with you on In Beom in scrubs.

tumblr_oi5wzlnKhw1uezol6o2_400.gif

Oh, look, puppy needs a nap, and so do I. Need to pop into TOL thread later since @supergal99 is calling. Opz opz:D

tumblr_oi5wzlnKhw1uezol6o4_400.gif

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

@conanblue32 Hello and welcome! I became Se Jong’s fan recently too. I also checked out Duel out of curiosity because story about clones are almost always interesting. While the drama itself was far from perfect and the second half ran out of steam, it was a great opportunity for our cutie to show his talent. I tried to finish ToL but couldn’t get past episode 10, not really my cup of tea. You could check Romantic Teacher Doctor Kim, I don’t usually watch medical dramas but I did like this one a lot. Our cutie was a bit stiff and awkward in few first episodes but he improved tremendously with each episode.

And yes, he was extremely charismatic and hot in Duel. Like in this scene.

MYrX8JUi_o.gif

@goodsoup You’re right, he has a right set of teeth for a vampire role lol. I’d take anything. I hope he picks his role soon after his rest. Hope he won’t be doing fan activities and CFs for a two years like Park Bo Gum. Let actors act!

@ode2kdramas You’re right! It was his chubby cheeks that got me confused in RDTK. He lost weight gradually and in last few episodes looked more like I saw him in Duel and ToL. I’m relieved he wasn’t involved in a love triangle and wasn’t pathetically longing for a female lead. I’m not usually a fan of second leads. And about a twist in Duel - I think it’d be too weird for them to get romantically involved knowing that they’re DNA related.

@Jusyed Duel is his best work so far, the final confrontation between SH and SJ in episode 16 left me in tears. I couldn’t hate SH even though he killed all those people. My heart broke for him when he sacrificed himself for SJ.

I came across ToL kiss BTS and this moment cracked me up haha.

6SgCgsd.gif

• LOL 5

This boy is really a dolai coz according to Harper's Bazaar, he drank 2 coffee and kept running on the threadmill the day before the photoshoot. He woke up at 4 am the next morning and run again before the shoot. The magazine said he lost 3 kg in a day :o  but I'm doubtful of this, especially during the signing event, his face is still chubbier than Duel/TOL time. Did he gain it back, lol!? Is it even possible for one to lose 3 kg in a day? I admire his determination, but this doesn't sound very healthy.

Another thing I find interesting is that he's an independent boy who's daring enough to explore the city on his own. The team was going to have dinner in a restaurant an hour away (by car) from the hotel and he told them not to worry he has Google Map and he'll walk there. He gave himself an hour head start. @ode2kdramas Our guy has the potential for a season of YOF, eh? :D Will he be like YYS/RJY or PBG/Son Ho Jun...? Hahaha, so curious!!! No doubt apart from shedding more calories, he must have wanted to take in the sights of Berlin city and enjoy the lone time. It's very Yang Se Jong-ish.

@goodsoup  Lovely to see you back! Could the modern Koreans these days be calling their partners by name, if not Oppa? Hyun Soo can't call Jung Sun Oppa since she's older, lol. You probably have no answer, I'm wondering out loud, hehe. LMAO at your comment about him getting beaten up a lot in Duel. But as Sung Hoon, he beats up 'himself' a lot too, lol. Se Jong in time travelling drama, OMG, so watching that. :D 

Eeeeep, Lee Kyu Hyung!! I'm watching Prison Playbook, he is absolutely hilarious in there!! If you haven't seen it, you have to watch it. I'm trying to watch it slowly, but I can't stop myself clicking "next episode".

@aisling "Let actors act" — agree. It's their main profession; they should focus on acting rather than FMs / CFs. Other 92s rookies alongside him have all had next project confirmed lately. I hope Se Jong will return soon too.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

40 minutes ago, mademoisellesia said:

This boy is really a dolai coz according to Harper's Bazaar, he drank 2 coffee and kept running on the threadmill before the photoshoot. He woke up at 4 am the next morning and run again before the shoot. The magazine said he lost 3 kg in a day :o  but I'm doubtful of this, especially during the signing event, his face is still chubbier than Duel/TOL time. Did he gain it back, lol!? Can one lose 3 kg in a day? Is that even possible? I admire his determination, but gosh, it doesn't sound very healthy.

@aisling "Let actors act" — agree. It's their main profession; they should focus on acting rather than FMs / CFs. Other 92s rookies alongside him have all had next project confirmed lately. I hope Se Jong will return soon too.

Thanks for sharing tidbits from HB article. I doubt you can loose 3 kg in a day, 1 kg sure, but three? Anyway he sounds extreme when it comes to gaining and losing weight. Well, maybe you need to have such extreme approach to achieve what he did. Next time he can explore Prague, I can be a guide :D Prague is much more beautiful than Berlin anyway. His cheekbones looked more chiselled in a photoshoot but his face was quite round in recent videos. He does dramatic look very well in HB photoshoot.

sCpaRcFi_o.gif

Yes, I read Woo Di Hwan picked quite interesting project, something like Cruel Intentions remake, right? I’m envious because it sounds pretty good. Se Jong would be amazing in this acting like a smooth seducer. He could’ve showed us another side of his acting.

• Like 3

@mademoisellesia - YSJ in Youth Over Flowers? I have no doubt that in his heart he will try to be as sincere and resourceful as Yoo Yeon Seok, but the net result of those thoughts will be more geared towards what  happened with Son Ho Jun ahjussi. :D He can be an entertaining combination of YYS and SHJ.

@goodsoup Girl, you playing with my weakness there with those In Beom-in-scrubs gifs. :love:

@aisling HA HA HA! What is with everyone posting my favourite gifs today? PD-Se Jong was the couple I was rooting for in TOL. I have seen that scene like a thousand times. I even considered joining a course to be a drama director if that's how Korean PD nims get to coach their actors for kiss scenes. @goodsoup was pestering me to let her be my assistant director, but you know she can't keep her hands off pretty boys so I had to hire a hot bodyguard to keep her away...Yeah, long story.

Ok, now I got to go re-watch Se Jong going Jamkaanmannnnn in the PD's arms.

• LOL 3

@aisling  Does Prague make wines? Try luring him there with wines :D 

I'm wondering if he really is travelling around now like he said he wanted to in the interviews. Buying a one-way ticket, travel for 2-3 weeks, not deciding when he'd return. Even I like the sound of it. But then he might have to attend the SBS Drama Awards (no news of his attendance yet), and definitely have to return before the FM. Actually, he probably won't have time to travel & have to prepare for the FM. :huh:

Yeah, Woo Do Hwan has confirmed for The Great Seducer. It does make me curious if Se Jong is to play this role, how and what his seductive style be like. I find Sung Hoon has a seductive side though. Don't you guys think so?

@ode2kdramas ROFLLL. Guess what? I think he's a combo too. The Harper's Bazaar team was late for their plane. They didn't miss it like Bo Gum but they had to run to get on the plane. Once they got on the plane he said to 2 editors that his heart is beating. He said it normally doesn't beat but it's beating today and that he likes anything that makes his heart beats. *eyes-roll* But then he was sweet and thoughtful enough to have bought a tiramisu cake and some candles from somewhere late at night to help a staff celebrate birthday. 

• Like 3

@mademoisellesia I just imagined what would be my reaction if I happened to see him in Prague lol. I’d be probably too star-struck to do anything. I mean even if I didn’t know he was an actor (moreover a very talented one) he’s just too good looking to be ignored, right? 

I think I’d get giddy if he was to play a player, a seducer. Right now I can’t imagine him playing such a role, he has played rather quiet and broody or kind characters so far. Like I said, I’m envious of Woo Do Hwan’s fan that they’ll get to see him in this role. Speaking of WDH I’m a bit upset Dramabeans voted him as a breakout star of 2017 while our cutie came second. Well, I’m greatly biased but I think Se Jong has much more powerful onscreen presence... but whatever :D

BTW should I check Saimdang? It’s 28 episodes and I’m not sure I want to commit to watch if SJ has only few scenes in the whole series. From what I read it wasn’t especially a good drama.

Spoiler

Also did you watch Voice? Is it good? I found out I watched most of OCN investigation dramas this yer except for this one.

• Like 1

@YoonShiYoonFan Hello. SBS hasn't announced their nominees so we don't know for sure, but the media has been reporting him as having the highest potential to grab the New Star Award this year. I sure hope he will be nominated for Baeksang next year for Duel!

@aisling Whereas I wanted to "pretend" to be calm and just chat him up casually, hahaha, but is that even possible? We might not be able to recognise him coz he said he is normally unshaven with unkempt hair & in loose sportwears. That's how I painted him when he said he goes walking alone. But if he is all clean shaven and in hoodie, he'd look so hoooot (like when he has the hood on in Duel). :wub:

HdsxkKc.gif

source: lovesejong

Oh yeah I saw Dramabean's post too and was disappointed. Then I thought maybe because I didn't watch Save Me, and most Beanies didn't watch Duel. Se Jong's breakthrough performance is Duel but I think they based it more on TOL.

Saimdang — Unless you can find cut version, or else I'd recommend watching first 4 episodes. Se Jong's emotional scene was :thumbsup:  in episode 4. All other episodes I find unworthy of time because it's very scattered and terribly edited. Don't click into 1st spoiler if you don't want to be spoilered :) 

Spoiler

sE92DAx.gif

source: SODA

Spoiler

Voice - it didn't do it for me. The first few episodes were gripping with individual crime cases, but once it actually focus on the leads' backstories, it loses the appeal for me.

• Like 1

@mademoisellesia I only checked Youtube cuts of SJ parts in Saimdang, he doesn’t have enough screen time for me to watch the whole series. Frankly I was weird out when there was a kissing scene between him and young Saimdang because I thought that actress was around 15 and it felt a bit off. Then I found out she was only 2 years younger than him so it felt less weird but she still looks like a kid compared to him. His acting there was quite green but he still did a great job if it was his debut. Compared to his performance in Duel it feels like few years have passed, not only one year. He must be greatly focused on his work.

The only explanation why Beanies chose WDH over SJ is that most of them only watched ToL and not Duel. I watched Save Me when it was airing and that was way before I came across Duel. WDH was indeed great, he outshone the main lead (well the main lead was Taecyeon so it wasn’t a difficult to outshine him) but his performance didn’t leave me with my jaw dropping or anything.

As a consolation I present to you Seo Jong version of a “Great Seducer”  :D :lol:

D2209121-_DFCA-4_FC4-_B47_F-_E2_E5_C5_CB

0_BED5_CFF-476_E-4_CCF-964_B-49_EFEC1_EA

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

@aisling I watched all episodes of Saimdang on YouTube. For a period, I was engrossed in the storyline between adult Saimdang & Lee Geum. I was touched by their love for arts and that they are truly soulmates. But then the latter part became meh with the king being psychotic and the modern story is annoying & terribly edited; even seeing more Se Jong didn't help. I think they were meant to be kiddies when they met. Lee Geum was merely 19 and Saimdang might be a few years younger so I think they look convincing for those times. I was ok with the kiss because their romance was innocent and pure.

I actually tried to watch Save Me because of the rave about WDH, but I couldn't get into it after 2 episodes, so I park it for now. So why is WDH great in Save Me?

Oh talking about seduction, I posted this on page 3, have you seen this? → Link

Video version → Link

I was sooo jealous & envious at whoever he's winking at. He was supposed to be all shy and uncomfortable in front of people & camera flashes, but he did that to 'someone' under the stage! So cheeky!

• Like 1

Hi! I'm from TOL thread.. hoho, Silent lurker here. 

Looking forward to what's next for Se Jong's career. I think he has an eye for projects. And he has great taste in movies too. I just hope his agency won't pressure him. Take time and pick something that he would like to do not for the potential popularity but for experience and his passion for acting as a whole. 

Some dramas that I've checked that could suit him are "Dreamcide" - a manhwa about zombies, heard it will be a big budget zombie drama next year;  "Beauty Inside"- the drama version will be about a man and a woman who changes appearance everyday, how will he act with a different partner every filming?... this is quite funny;  "Along with the Gods"- heard its going to be a drama next year, the movie is blockbuster these days, the CG is very extreme. Kinda worried though about these drama genre which requires too much CGs, with how Hwayugi is turning out. :huh: 

Some other dramas that sounds great next year are 'Memories of Alahambra' and 'Prometheus'

If Signal 2 would happen, I nominate him as an added character, the one from the future whom Detective Lee Jaehan is communicating to. HOHO

I just hope Se Jong would chose a complex role. I personally prefer a dark anti hero role for him. Gosh, this man should really try doing movies as Korean movies has better storyline than dramas. He is really ready for movies tbh.

I love it that he specifically said that when his heart beats so much for a role or script he is going to run again/ work. So passionate. *THUMBS Up and CLAP CLAP*

Spoiler

I'm pretty disappointed with his fellow 92 liner actor Woo Do Hwan next chosen project. Mainly because of the ahmmmnn.. *the leading lady* not a hater but ahmmmm I just think these actors deserves a fairly better acting partner. *Don't hate me for this bye*

Hoping to see him in SBS Drama Awards tomorrow and possibly getting his first acting awards. I personally think he deserve an Excellence Award not Newcomer. B)

• Like 4

3 hours ago, mademoisellesia said:

I actually tried to watch Save Me because of the rave about WDH, but I couldn't get into it after 2 episodes, so I park it for now. So why is WDH great in Save Me?

Oh talking about seduction, I posted this on page 3, have you seen this? → Link

Video version → Link

I was sooo jealous & envious at whoever he's winking at. He was supposed to be all shy and uncomfortable in front of people & camera flashes, but he did that to 'someone' under the stage! So cheeky!

Omo omo! What a cheeky cheeky boy :o Wow, that wink made me flush a little haha. After this it’s not so difficult to imagine him as a player.  I think his natural black hair suits him best, I didn’t really like his hair colour in RDTK. His Sung Hoon hair was the sexist, a little bit messy like he just rolled out of a bed. Do you know if he started as a model or did he pursue acting career from the start? He has the right build for a model and he wears suits confidently.

About Save Me 

Spoiler

Nothing major happened in the first episodes of SM. WDH character became more interesting after episode 5-6. He was falsely accused of hurting someone and sent to a juvenile detention centre. And you know how audience love dark broody hero who’s angry at the whole world. He plays a bad boy well, his acting was also very good but as I said to me it was nothing so mind blowing.

@neehr Hello and thanks for joining us. All the dramas you mentioned above sound interesting. Like you I’d prefer him in a dark or at least ambiguous role. IMO he’s a bit wasted on romantic roles. I’m not saying he wasn’t good in ToL but romcom roles are better suited for mediocre actors, Se Jong has much more to offer. I’d gladly see him in another psycho role again. I also wonder when he’ll receive a movie offer, but I’m greedy and want to see him in drama again, because 16 hours of Se Jong are better than 1,5-2 hours. :tongue: I generally like tvN dramas, I hope he’ll pick some tvN project next. 

Spoiler

WDH is starring with some idol singer, right? I think it will be worse for her

because he’s going to dominate all the scenes with her so it’ll be hard for her not to be overwhelmed.

• Like 2

I think Yang Se Jong completely took over me, I dreamt about him and I am watching his new drama. It is an American drama series though and his role is a Korean American adoptee who is being maltreated by his American father and discriminated in the university where he study in the US. I don’t know why I dream this way but (aside from the fact that I hate Trump America and how minorities are treated) I just thought it is a nice plot lol!

• LOL 4

@aisling He's been pursuing acting after he watched a play named 'Snow Drop' in school. Third year of high school he was training in acting school. 2011 he failed to get into Uni and there are sources that said he did a short term modelling during that year (but I can't confirm the original source & accuracy of this info). 2012, he enrolled into Korea University of Arts. He was then introduced by Uni's sunbae and signed with Good People. Currently, he is taking a leave of absence from Uni (2 semesters left).

Save Me — I see. I think I just have to find the right mood to pick it back up. Cult religion isn't my cuppa and the beginning was so slow in pacing.

tvN — Same. I generally liked tvN's dramas too, even though they are starting to have some not-so-good ones e.g. Lover and his Liar, Cinderella.

@neehr Hello, I remember you from TOL thread. I'm wary of all dramas requiring too many CGs. If they start filming 6 months earlier, maybe they can hold the quality together, if not, I much rather Se Jong stir clear from it. Haha, there are people who wants him do drama, and some movies, I like a good balance of both. As a standard, how about a movie and a drama each year? He can do more if he likes, we'll be the happy ones. FMs - banned. :tongue:

Spoiler

Yeah my major concern is WDH's co-star too.

Secret Forest 2, Signal 2 or Misaeng 2 — I wouldn't mind Se Jong does any of them or all 3. Now that I've seen Prison Playbook, I'll add to the wish list for Se Jong to work with PD Shin Won Ho. I would be thrilled if he cameo as one of the inmates in the next 6 episodes!

• Like 2

@aisling Thank you for welcoming me.. HIHI.. tvN dramas are a little mediocre this year but hopefully next year their prime will get back. OCN for bad, anti hero roles, I just don't like all the car chasing which takes too much screentime ahmmn *DUEL*. JTBC is getting better at picking drama productions too. Yes, I can see that some people really either hate TOL or love it so much. I have moments when I was really angry and I'm getting too much headache at how the story turned out but I think most Knets really appreciated his role as On Jungsun.. He was perceived as this warm, charming and ideal guy for most women. 

Spoiler

Yes, a girl group member. Lowkey hoping he wouldn't pick the drama but he did.. *SHRUGS* 

@mademoisellesia Hi! thank you for remembering me. You really worked hard from all the translations and updates. Good job. Imagine this thread hitting 100 pages in the future. Yes, for highly CG dramas its better to preproduced. Come to think of it Korean movies can be either full of gore for action genre and erotic in some. I don't think I'm ready to see Se Jong fully naked on screen. I LOLed in his shower scene in TOL as I was caught off guard. :D The shower scene in Duel is hotter :wink:

Spoiler

I think a lot was concerned with the casting. MBC Dramas are quite mediocre too. *TSK TSK*

Se Jong apperance really differs when he gains weight. I was kinda shocked when I saw his plump cheeks during the movie premiere after TOL. I just hope he doesn't go yoyo with his weight. Its bad. I think he also got tanned after the Yeosu filming for TOL. :tongue:

I must say, first time being charmed with an actor. B)

This boy got little information from his predebut days. His social media account is practically a company account. So mysterious... I was looking at his DC thread and I found this. So young.. HOHO...

pfyzeZB.jpg

I like it though that he wants to maintain his privacy and him as Yang Se Jong. 

Anyone watched this already? I think its about how he entered KNUA? 

One things for sure, he is going to be a frontrunner of Korean TV or cinema in the coming years as he is a dedicated actor and a good one too with so much potential. I love it that he already served in the army.. *CLAPS* for that. Although he debuted later than some actors, I think his career path is going well even better than others. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@neehr Hahaha, that shower scene is a huge surprise, especially before it aired we were discussing how it wouldn't be possible since usually shower scene happens earlier in the show and that the weather was too cold, but then voilà — naked, broody Jung Sun. Not gonna complain about that, haha, but agree Duel's much better. Likewise, I'm not ready to see him naked or doing erotic movies. I don't really want him to do gangster movies either coz most of them are pure violence and blood. He should do meaningful projects. I wouldn't even mind he does comedy for a change, just to see how he fair since Jung Sun isn't a comedic character. I am curious just exactly how versatile he is as an actor.

Thanks for the video but can't understand it though. Anything interesting we should know about? Has he served the military? This is news to me, if he indeed has, that's awesome.

I think he does yoyo between weights. Just exactly how much did he pig on to gain 3 kgs in 4 days?!! I think he's already pretty tanned from the beginning. Recently I rewatched a scene from RDTK, he was standing beside YYS and it really showed a huge contrast (back then I thought he's really fair). And I think he got even more tanned during Duel because it was summer then. There were pictures of him and other actors squatting right under the scorching sun during filming. During TOL, fans who visited him joke he is really dark. :D

• Like 3