Yang Se Jong ✿ 양세종 ✿ 梁世宗

mademoisellesia

[News] 2017.12.04 Yang Se Jong "Yeonsang experience. Doesn't think about it because of Seo Hyun Jin."

PursSlm.png

Translation: Mademoisellesia

Tidbit:

In this article, Yang Se Jong frankly talked about having experience dating older woman. He shared that he has dated quite a number of times and have dated 'yeonsang' before. When he was asked if he would think of his former yeonsang girlfriend, he responded, "Not at all. There was no need to. This is all because of the power of Seo Hyun Jin sunbae." He gave credit to Seo Hyun Jin.

Note: In Korean context, it is not possible to know whether he has dated one older woman or more. So in this context I had to use singular. Yeon = year. Sang = Up, so it means "older".

source: TV Report

• Like 4

[News] 2017.12.04 Will Yang Se Jong publicizes his relationship? "If the other party is willing, it's possible."

QcX4tfS.jpg

Rough Translation: mademoisellesia

Temperature of Love received positive reviews on its fine descriptions of realism for love, but at the same time was also criticised for lack of resonance towards the lead's fickleness.

SJ: "Not just me, most people would take different actions depending on the time and based on the situation. Love, at times, is difficult to understand. Sometimes we would get angry for no reason, and then suddenly we'd say I love you. I think these are all realistic love. The writer was very detailed in the script."

Many have particularly shown incomprehension towards Lee Hyun Soo not drawing a clear line towards Park Jung Woo, who has a one sided crush on her.

SJ: "I only knew about this after the drama ended. Although there are people who couldn't understand, but there are some that find it realistic and liked it, so there is no right answer."

If you are not On Jeong Seon and this really happens, what would you do?

SJ: I will not tolerate it. If it really happen then 3 of us should meet & talk. I will hear the other party's out, and also clearly say my part. In truth, I have one such experience. That guy said, "I will not do it again. I'm sorry."

In this respect, TopStarNews sees the difference between him and On Jeong Seon is clearly reflected.

Although he isn't dating now, but being a hot young blood youth, he's asked if he's willing to go public when he's dating.

SJ: "I will need to ask the other party. If the other party is ok with it, I'm willing to go public. The most important is what the other party thinks."

TopStarNews expresses they felt Se Jong's caring heart for the other party and acknowledge that his answer is based on the other party's feelings as first priority.

He keeps talking about "not knowing when people will die" and that he will not set a plan, goal or dream." In regard to the things 20-something people look forward to, he said he'll treat what's been given to him as top priority since he has the thought of not knowing when death will come.

It was a rare remark from a 24 years old with a promising future.

When asked what he'll be doing during Christmas period, he said maybe he might die so he wants to spend a happy time with his loved ones. "I want to spend a good time with my parents."

source: TopStarNews (1) (2)

Spoiler

AAAAHHHHHHH dap dap hae this boy!!! I need Lady Choi to give him a whack on the head!

dRrVeqX.gif

Stop talking about death! What is wrong with this boy. So damn depressing.

• LOL 5

5 hours ago, mademoisellesia said:

How do you know I'm not in Korea now? hee-hee-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301948998&ke  Besides, judging from his working style, I'll have plentiful free time since he's unreachable when he's working. I'm a good girlfriend, I don't need too much of his attention hee-hee-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301948998&ke  I can kill time being in soompi too. laughing-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949000&k

Omo don't tell me you really are in Korea?:wink:so you are willing to go without his contact for months while he is on a project and kill time with us here on Soompi?:lol: well I salute you, not my kind or style, I'm not the clingy type to see everyday, but I still prefer contact even if it is just texting. Well good luck, I think you stand a good chance if you have that kind of resolve already...ok now take some action and show your face to him, go go Lady M, I'll be rooting for you...just remember to invite me for the wedding :tongue:

and yeah, why did he keep talking about 'death'? for a young man like him....maybe he has someone close who pass away at a young age?

• LOL 3

8 hours ago, mademoisellesia said:

Been meaning to respond to this quicker! Are you a fan of Bo Gum? :D  LOL, he likes public transport coz he can't drive well. Se Jong roams the street at dawn, so I think he'll have more freedom than Bo Gum in that sense. It is unfortunate that is the price of fame, which is why I don't wish fame or popularity to find Se Jong. I don't need him to be famous. As a drama fan, I just need him to continue to act. He can fulfil his acting desire while he fulfil my desire of watching a good actor acts.

I followed a bit of him after MDBC. But I don't really miss him on screen. Still will check him out if he goes onscreen, definately. Well I just read Soompi news oh this thingy about him. Probably you understand what I mean after reading it. I think he can't drive well plus also prefer to ride train. Despite he drove during the Youth Over Flower (well he hit on a wall I think when he tried to reverse the car haha) Please read further in the spoiler. Probably you have read it though. 

Ciao brb

• Like 1

I've been reading his interviews here for the past few days and want to comment on a few stuff I remember. First, Baby Driver! I watched that movie in the cinema twice! Glad he loved it too! :lol: Airport fashion video - too funny! I just hope he doesn't get all flustered by cameras at the year end awards! This kind of 'heodangness' worries me a bit, lol. Still, very adorable. Interview video - the way he laughed while telling the story of how he fell asleep in the salon made me laugh with him too hahaha. He probably laughed because his manager (I think) laughed first. Other interviews -- the part where he keeps mentioning death is depressing but I hope he'll spend a wonderful birthday and Christmas with his family! :heart:

On 12/8/2017 at 9:35 PM, mademoisellesia said:

Ize: Are there men like On Jeong Seon that exist in reality?

SJ: Plenty of it in reality.

Okay do why men say this? This was what my male colleague said as well. I need the 'handsome and can cook' traits too by the way. On the other hand, Se Jong says someone like Hyun Soo is rare and if there is one, he'll go to her. I think there are many women like Hyun Soo! He said Hyun Jin is like Hyun Soo and Hyun Jin herself said she's a lot like Hyun Soo! In fact, I'm a lot like Hyun Soo too, that's why I could understand her most of the time (except her behaviour in those depressing episodes that also puzzled majority of people :tongue: but as mademoisellesia said part of it was because of the lack of TLC which makes a lot of sense and I agree so I'm back to understanding her almost fully lol) Now if he wants somebody like Hyun Soo and as pretty as her, that's difficult. :lol:

@mademoisellesia I thought you can read Hangul already! Why the need to learn? As somebody who's queuing, I ask you to please don't take too long, okay?

• Like 2

On 10/12/2017 at 12:17 AM, Jusyed said:

I followed a bit of him after MDBC. But I don't really miss him on screen. Still will check him out if he goes onscreen, definately. Well I just read Soompi news oh this thingy about him. Probably you understand what I mean after reading it. I think he can't drive well plus also prefer to ride train. Despite he drove during the Youth Over Flower (well he hit on a wall I think when he tried to reverse the car haha) Please read further in the spoiler. Probably you have read it though.

Is that your first encounter with him? Through MDBC? You might love him more if it's the earlier dramas, hahaha. He was charming in MDBC, but it didn't hit the heart as strong as his previous roles. Yep, I've seen YOF so I know which scene you are talking about. I laughed my head off when it happened. Makes me wonder what will Se Jong be like if he goes on YOF too, lol. Will he be capable like Ryu Jun Yeol (this guy really impress me with his English & him being daring to speak) or will he be like Bo Gum? BTW, the GIF is from Faith. The actress is Kim Mi Kyung & I love her since Faith & she's always seen whacking people in her dramas, so funny. I got myself into Go Back Couple last night & she was whacking Jang Nara this time. She always makes me laugh & cry in one scene, never let me cry properly. They did that in OHY too. Se Jong and her worked together before in Saimdang but she was a chaebol wife so she couldn't whack anyone, so here I am wishing really hard that these 2 will meet again and play mother-son so I could collect gifs of her whacking Se Jong!!!

On 10/12/2017 at 11:18 AM, goodsoup said:

I've been reading his interviews here for the past few days and want to comment on a few stuff I remember. First, Baby Driver! I watched that movie in the cinema twice! Glad he loved it too! :lol: Airport fashion video - too funny! I just hope he doesn't get all flustered by cameras at the year end awards! This kind of 'heodangness' worries me a bit, lol. Still, very adorable. Interview video - the way he laughed while telling the story of how he fell asleep in the salon made me laugh with him too hahaha. He probably laughed because his manager (I think) laughed first. Other interviews -- the part where he keeps mentioning death is depressing but I hope he'll spend a wonderful birthday and Christmas with his family! :heart:

Okay do why men say this? This was what my male colleague said as well. I need the 'handsome and can cook' traits too by the way. On the other hand, Se Jong says someone like Hyun Soo is rare and if there is one, he'll go to her. I think there are many women like Hyun Soo! He said Hyun Jin is like Hyun Soo and Hyun Jin herself said she's a lot like Hyun Soo! In fact, I'm a lot like Hyun Soo too, that's why I could understand her most of the time (except her behaviour in those depressing episodes that also puzzled majority of people :tongue: but as mademoisellesia said part of it was because of the lack of TLC which makes a lot of sense and I agree so I'm back to understanding her almost fully lol) Now if he wants somebody like Hyun Soo and as pretty as her, that's difficult. :lol:

@mademoisellesia I thought you can read Hangul already! Why the need to learn? As somebody who's queuing, I ask you to please don't take too long, okay?

Baby Driver! I watch it coz I thought it looked good from the trailer after his recommendation. I agree with him on the camera angle takes, but I didn't quite feel what he said about the character's feelings bit. :(  And most importantly, it ended with too much gun shooting scenes that I find ruining the nuance of the show. I'm too long winded so I'll put the rest in spoiler tag, lol.

Spoiler

I want his heodangness to stay; it's too cute to lose! As long as he doesn't walk the red carpet and fell like Lee Min Ho, it's ok to be flustered, hahaha. He really doesn't like it and can't find a focal point when all flashes are on him. It's so obvious in TOL press con, but once he is himself again, he throws a deadly cheeky wink. Tsk this boy. You can't pity him too much, coz you'll end up dying below the stage, zapped by his winks.

He's sooooooooo talkative in that SPOTV interview, I was  cj_thumb.gif  "Who are you? Where's that shy Se Jong I know?" and weeping internally how I am going to translate all that? Everyone likes it though, coz it showed that he's still "new" to the industry and wants him to stay this way. Yes it was funny how he is laughing at himself, finding himself funny. Maybe his cody show him a video of himself nodding off. HAHA.

I think these people mean we all have a little bit of Jung Sun and Hyun Soo in us. Not necessary mean you can find a wholesome Jung Sun, lol. If so, I'd have ordered myself a Chiaki senpai (Nodame Cantabile) where he is not only handsome, but he can cook, clean and serenade me with violin, piano and his orchestra. But how can the guy be Jung Sun if he doesn't look like Se Jong? laugh.gif  Se Jong only thinks Hyun Soo has two rare traits, I don't think that's enough to conclude he'll fall for any girl who has these traits. He did say he has no ideal type and would solely like the girl based on how he felt at that point of time (he said the same in OCN's interview); I actually trust this information more coz "what we feel" at a certain time is more realistic than setting an ideal type.

Hahahaha you know, I'm secretly wishing Se Jong could speak / understand English as to make my life easier. I think we stand a high chance coz the 90s Korean babies seem to have better understanding of English than the 80s toddlers (minus Ryu Jun Yeol as an exception). If not speak fluently, I think he can understand since he's seen so many English films. We tend to pick up the languages when we watch foreign films.

• LOL 2

[News] 2017.12.10 Yang Se Jong, Woo Do Hwan and Jang Ki Yong shares their thoughts about each other

by S. Park

Yang-Se-Jong-Woo-Do-Hwan-Jang-Ki-Yong.jp

Yang Se Jong, Woo Do Hwan, and Jang Ki Yong are being referred to as the 92-line of super rookie actors who graced TV screens this year. A Korean media outlet asked each of these three actors their thoughts about each other.

Yang Se Jong first met viewers through SBS’s “Romantic Doctor Kim” in 2016, appeared in the sageuk (Korean historical) drama “Saimdang, Light’s Diary,” and played dual roles on OCN’s “Duel,” before stealing hearts on SBS’s “Degree of Love.”

On his fellow 92-line actors, Yang Se Jong said, “When I first started acting, I acted because I was stimulated by something. It was my school [Korean National University of Arts] that made me realize that. Everyone has a different way of practicing, but I thought that it would hurt me if I acted in order to compete with someone else.”

He continued, “I don’t think people should act while thinking of trying to win over someone else. I only focus on the script and how to best convey it. I think that is the most important. I think people around us are creating this rivalry.”

Woo Do Hwan debuted his acting skills through small roles on MBN’s sitcom “You’re Here, You’re Here, You’re Really Here” in 2011, then tvN’s “Shut Up! Flower Boy Band,” and KBS2’s “The Man Living In Our House.” Then, he gained more attention through the film “Master,” OCN’s “Save Me,” and most recently KBS2’s “Mad Dog.”

Woo Do Hwan spoke fondly of his fellow 92-line actors and commented, “I saw Yang Se Jong’s good acting on ‘Duel’ and thought it was cool when I later learned that we were the same age. I think he’s an actor with good appeals. I have not yet met him, but if I have the chance, I want to meet him and I think we can become friends. I read his interview articles and he is a cool person with a good mind. I have a lot to learn from him.”

He also talked spoke about Jang Ki Yong and added, “They play re-runs of ‘Go Back Couple’ right after ‘Mad Dog’ so I watched [Jang Ki Yong] in the drama. He is really tall and really cool. I think there are many great, charming people my age which is a good stimulus. I think we can have fun if we were to meet each other on set.”

Jang Ki Yong also played minor roles on multiple dramas. In 2014, he appeared on SBS’s “The Greatest Marriage,” web drama “We Broke Up” in 2015, KBS2’s “Beautiful Mind” in 2016, tvN’s “The Liar and His Lover” in 2017, and most recently KBS2’s “Go Back Couple” as Jang Na Ra’s college senior named Jung Nam Gil.

As a former model and actor of YG KPLUS, he wowed viewers in his ROTC uniform and acting on the drama. He revealed, “Before I started my latest project [‘Go Back Couple’] I grabbed a beer with a close friend and talked about how it would be nice to be mentioned with actors such as Yang Se Jong and Woo Do Hwan. So it’s really cool that it’s actually happening.”

He continued, “I thought it would be encouraging and thankful just to be mentioned alongside them, so I am really grateful to be mentioned with them. It makes me think that I should work harder now that I have been named with these actors. I am ready to show you more prepared acting in the future.”

source: Soompi via Sports Chosun

• Like 3

Hahaha I used to have a crush on Chiaki Senpai too. He's perfect but I don't think I can tolerate his temper. Jung Sun is more my style, lol. And you're right, if Jung Sun doesn't look like Se Jong, he's not Jung Sun. :lol: 

Ugh I'm starting to get busy again so I can't write much! Hope to see Se Jong in more interviews though! :tongue: 

• Like 2

On 11/12/2017 at 8:24 PM, goodsoup said:

Hahaha I used to have a crush on Chiaki Senpai too. He's perfect but I don't think I can tolerate his temper. Jung Sun is more my style, lol. And you're right, if Jung Sun doesn't look like Se Jong, he's not Jung Sun. :lol: 

Ugh I'm starting to get busy again so I can't write much! Hope to see Se Jong in more interviews though! :tongue: 

Oh so glad you know Chiaki senpai too. Oh yes his temper... plus he can be just as hentai as Nodame when it comes to 'concentrating' on the things he loves. In this sense, he might not be the best lover. He makes Jung Sun look so much more normal and humanized. That's OK, take your time. I'm going to take it slow too, plus I am still recuperating from marathoning Go Back Couple over the weekend. I think I overdid it, lol.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

[News] 2017.12.11 ALLETS STAR Video: Yang Se Jong's Priority in Life

For On Jung Sun and Lee Hyun Soo that existed somewhere in this world:

SJ: Jung Sun ah... Hyun Soo ya... hope the both of you would understand one another, take care of each other, share each other's life and live happily.

Annyeonghaseyo. The readers of ALLETS, I am Yang Se Jong.

It's now year end and lately the weather is really cold. Please keep warm by wearing warm clothes.

Stay healthy. Again, stay healthy and be happy.

I hope this Christmas everyone must spend it with their loved ones.

Q: What is Yang Se Jong's year end's plan?

A: I want to be with the person/people I love and now the one I can think of is my parents. I want to have one day's date with my parents. Thank you.

---

There is a news article as well, but now the link is dead for me. They are pretty much similar to the past couple of weeks' news content regarding him getting a room outside and decorated it to the way that it suits the character he was playing. He also talks about how he wants to "forget it all" after the end of Temperature of Love because he's exhausted, and that he went to see lots of people he hasn't seen for awhile in that 4 days rests. He said he originally is a foodaholic, so in that 4 days of freedom, he gained 2-3 kg!

Yep, the 2-3 kg is definitely showing. His face has gotten rounder and boy needs a haircut pronto! Reading about him separating from the world and locking himself in a small room living as the characters he plays remind me of an old manga, Glass Mask—where the female protaganist, Maya, has a burning passion for acting and would do the extreme in order to understand and become the characters rather than playing it. I didn't think there would be anyone in real life like Maya, but now I can't help but think Se Jong is the 'milder' version of Maya.  

source: YouTube and ALLETS

• Like 3

Hi everyone,

hope you don’t mind if I join you here! I’ve been watching k-dramas for years but I usually watched rom-coms. Don’t know what happened to me but I recently realised most of dramas I watched this year were thriller and crime dramas. That’s how I stumbled upon Duel and I guess I don’t have to explain how stunned I was when I learned Yang Se Jong was actually a rookie actor. Like how?! How is it possible?! I’ve never seen him in any dramas before so I can’t say anything about his other roles but he truly blew my mind away in Duel. His acting was so good that I never for once mistook Sung Joon and Sung Hoon. They truly felt like completely different people to me. His performance in Duel will remain as one of the most memorable I’ve ever seen in k-dramas. 

Se Jong ah, this noona is really impressed :D Not to mention he’s boyishly handsome, right? 

So should I check Temperature of Love? 20 episodes seem a bit long for a romcom... Is it any good?

• Like 4

54 minutes ago, aisling said:

Hi everyone,

hope you don’t mind if I join you here! I’ve been watching k-dramas for years but I usually watched rom-coms. Don’t know what happened to me but I recently realised most of dramas I watched this year were thriller and crime dramas. That’s how I stumbled upon Duel and I guess I don’t have to explain how stunned I was when I learned Yang Se Jong was actually a rookie actor. Like how?! How is it possible?! I’ve never seen him in any dramas before so I can’t say anything about his other roles but he truly blew my mind away in Duel. His acting was so good that I never for once mistook Sung Joon and Sung Hoon. They truly felt like completely different people to me. His performance in Duel will remain as one of the most memorable I’ve ever seen in k-dramas. 

Se Jong ah, this noona is really impressed :D Not to mention he’s boyishly handsome, right? 

So should I check Temperature of Love? 20 episodes seem a bit long for a romcom... Is it any good?

Welcome. Welcome. So happy you love Duel because that's my favorite drama and roles by Se Jong. I can't stop telling people how a-m-a-z-i-n-g he was as compared to his other roles, haha. Do check out Romantic Doctor, Teacher Kim and Temperature of Love. TOL is not really a rom-com. It's pure romance and a bit melo. It has its good bits and bad bits, but this is each to our own & based on personal (love) experiences so you may feel differently to us.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, mademoisellesia said:

Welcome. Welcome. So happy you love Duel because that's my favorite drama and roles by Se Jong. I can't stop telling people how a-m-a-z-i-n-g he was as compared to his other roles, haha. Do check out Romantic Doctor, Teacher Kim and Temperature of Love. TOL is not really a rom-com. It's pure romance and a bit melo. It has its good bits and bad bits, but this is each to our own & based on personal (love) experiences so you may feel differently to us.

Thanks for welcoming me! Lol I just watched Duel and I think I’m already head over heels for him, not sure if it’s safe for me to watch all his other dramas :D I watched so many dramas this year but nobody caught my attention as YSJ. BTW do you also have a feeling that his acting is very matured for his age? Like I can’t imagine him acting opposite younger actress, he seems to fit better with more mature actors.

• Like 4

On 12/12/2017 at 5:28 PM, mademoisellesia said:

For On Jung Sun and Lee Hyun Soo that existed somewhere in this world:

I think he choked a bit when he said this. Looks like he misses the characters. And yeah he obviously gained weight and looks like a fluffy rice cake again, lol. Hope he'll shed the weight for the awards. We want him to look handsome and sharp, don't we?

@aisling Hi there! I also highly recommend you watch Romantic Doctor Teacher Kim and Temperature of Love, in that order. He acted opposite Seo Hyun Jin in RDTK first and reunited with her in TOL. Seo Eun Soo who plays Mi Rae in Duel was also in RDTK by the way. Enjoy! :)

• Like 2

On 14/12/2017 at 8:12 PM, aisling said:

I watched so many dramas this year but nobody caught my attention as YSJ. BTW do you also have a feeling that his acting is very matured for his age?

Lots of cuties caught my attention this year, but in terms of impressive acting and charms, Se Jong is the only one. Yes he is considered mature for his age and acting experience. He was still giving off the "fresh and new" image in Saimdang and beginning of Romantic Doctor, but from Duel onwards he is completely free of that image, but only limited to on screen, coz off screen you can tell his behaviour is still really new to the industry, lol.

On 14/12/2017 at 8:12 PM, aisling said:

Like I can’t imagine him acting opposite younger actress, he seems to fit better with more mature actors.

Ooh this is a tough one. There have been a lack of talented 20s actresses in the industry. So I think Kim So Hyun and Chae Soo Bin may be the only younger ones that could match him, or else it'll have to be Park Bo Young and Kim Go Eun who are both 1-2 years older than him (but they are at least around his age).

On 14/12/2017 at 9:12 PM, goodsoup said:

I think he choked a bit when he said this. Looks like he misses the characters. And yeah he obviously gained weight and looks like a fluffy rice cake again, lol. Hope he'll shed the weight for the awards. We want him to look handsome and sharp, don't we?

Hahaha I took it as he was about to speak but only to find out he needed to swallow his saliva first. :D  You know, there's this small part of me that wants him to stick to his word—about how he doesn't care about any awards and went travelling, is getting himself intoxicated with red wines in Spain or Italy on 31 Dec. :tongue:  GHJ never attends award shows though he's probably not at her caliber to refuse attending...

• LOL 2

[Instagram] 2017.12.14 B Cut: Yang Se Jong in Harper's Bazaar

#B cut with actor Yang Se Jong in Berlin.
*Rough translation* The temperature of the man who became free after shedding off Chef On's outer clothes. Please check it out in January issue of Bazaar.

day-dreaming-yahoo-emoticon.gif?13019489  day-dreaming-yahoo-emoticon.gif?13019489  day-dreaming-yahoo-emoticon.gif?13019489  Looks good ~ ♥ I hope the 'official' photos turn out even better!

Spoiler

SL9qumH.jpg
QENAheO.jpg
gYtekFf.jpg
QXuTBhl.jpg
NhKPLnI.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

@mademoisellesia

I started watching ToL but to be honest I’m not really into it. I don’t really like melodrama but I’ll finish it just to see how well YSJ did as a romantic lead. From what I’ve seen so far (currently watching episode 8) YSJ is probably better suited for heavier and darker roles. I’m not saying he’s not good or charismatic in ToL but it doesn’t allow him to show a wide acting range like in Duel. I really hope his next project won’t be a melodrama or a romcom. 

This year aside from YSJ I heard people talked about Woo Do Hwan as another talented young actor. I saw him in Save Me but his acting didn’t leave a deep impression on me. He was great but not mind-blowingly good as YSJ. Also Woo Do Hwan lacks a bit in height for K-drama leading men standard.

All over YSJ has a bright future ahead of him. There aren’t many actors of his age who are both this visually captivating and talented. I still wonder if he really is naturally good looking cause if he is, then the mother nature was very generous in his case  :lol:

Maybe Yoo Seung Ho is in the same category but honestly YSH does absolutely nothing to me. I just don’t find him appealing though I can say objectively that he’s a good actor. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, aisling said:

YSJ is probably better suited for heavier and darker roles. I’m not saying he’s not good or charismatic in ToL but it doesn’t allow him to show a wide acting range like in Duel. I really hope his next project won’t be a melodrama or a romcom. 

I liked the earlier episodes, but story could have been so much better written. Not sure on suited for darker roles, but I agree he could do so much more. Because of his versatility, I don't want him to be typecast and would like him to explore different roles. @goodsoup and I wish he can be part of either Secret Forest 2 or Signal 2. :D  I'm even ok if it's a murderer role. As long as he's involved with these 2 production teams; I'm happy!! Agree TOL's character isn't showcasing the best of what he can do. It felt as if he's been put on a leash. Unfortunately, Jung Sun is an emotionally controlled and restrained character (in other words, dap dap hae) whereas Sung Hoon/Sung Joon are more expressive. I tried to watch Save Me, but couldn't get past the first 2-3 episodes so I didn't get to see the rave for Woo Do Hwan. I saw Mad Dog instead and finds him ok charming enough, but like you said, not mind blowing good. I had seen Woo Do Hwan's earlier works, he stood out and I remember him but that's as far as it goes, unlike Se Jong where I heard he's doing Duel next & I was determined to check him out.

I still wonder if he really is naturally good looking cause if he is, then the mother nature was very generous in his case

Are you wondering if he has undergone the knife? :D  Losing facial fats and makeup helped. I think he is natural, but you can be the judge of it yourself >>> Link. What do you think @goodsoup? :)

Maybe Yoo Seung Ho is in the same category but honestly YSH does absolutely nothing to me. I just don’t find him appealing though I can say objectively that he’s a good actor.

For me, I think the character an actor portray plays a huge part in appealing us. I find scenario where I could fall out of love of an actor because I didn't like the character he plays. For YSH it was like that for me... I sincerely think he's an attractive guy/actor, and I want to like his acting/shows, but I couldn't fall for him until Ruler. Even then, I wasn't wowed by it but maybe his latest drama might be 'the one'. I hope I explain this well. Haha.

• Like 2