[Drama 2016-2017] Guardian: The Lonely and Great Goblin 도깨비

Go Seung Ji

Anticipation high for Kim Go-eun in ‘Goblin’

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20160920

Fans wait with high anticipation for actress Kim Go-eun‘s role in upcoming tvN drama series “Goblin,” especially after she declined the boyish role of Hong Ra-on on KBS2’s “Moonlight Drawn by Clouds.”

Kim gained immense popularity in her role as Hong Sul in “Cheese in the Trap.” Afterward, she was offered numerous roles, one of which was the orphan-turned-eunuch role of Hong Ra-on. 

In early April, local reports were almost certain that Kim would accept the part on KBS2’s periodic series, with Kim appearing positive on the role. Kim and Park Bo-gum, who played Prince Lee Young in the series, had previously worked together in 2015’s critical and box office hit “Coin Locker Girl.”

However, the role later went to child actress Kim Yoo-jung, as she scored a breakthrough in her acting career thanks to the role.

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20160920

Kim Go-eun will play the part of a high school student and co-star with Gong Yoo in the “Goblin” series, written by Kim Eun-sook, a scriptwriter for mega-hit series “Descendants of the Sun.”

http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201609201742346042294_2

• Like 5

1 hour ago, MaysoonD said:

@samzz hopefully not , we have just started , plz take care of your diet uri Wookie

@princess nour90  I think GY is busy with his new movies , but he is goona catch up soon , .and as you said it has been 4 years since his last drama so he will be closely stalked by his fans who eagers to see him .

@MaysoonDFrom the C-fan who saw him that day, she said, Wookie ,most likely finished shooting his part in that area.

• Like 5

On 9/21/2016 at 0:39 AM, samzz said:

are u tired Wookie?

@samzz Thanks for sharing this! However, I don't think he's tired. It's likely because of the angle and the slight blurriness of the photo. He's looking really good, and I can't wait to see him and the rest of the cast in the drama! ^_^

Mod edit: Do not quote images.

• Like 7

On 9/21/2016 at 7:59 PM, lucifercorner said:

@samzz Does that mean he completed his shoot in Korea?

No, just in that area yesterday, before proceed to Subway shooting.

here the 4 sec video-apparently he was with fans giving them the authograph

http://www.weibo.com/p/23044404218b0b793ccdec722d05bc201bd8c0

SC from the video

d413ec26gw1f808apdlftj20jz0zkwgk.jpgd413ec26gw1f808aq9ebgj20jz0zkwgk.jpg

Spoiler

d413ec26gw1f808aox07yj20jz0zkacz.jpg

d413ec26gw1f808arnlnsj20jz0zkmzo.jpg

• Like 7

New Drama By ‘DOTS’ Writer Has Begun Filming In Canada!

A new drama is soon to come for massive K-Drama lovers! ‘Goblin’ a story by Kim Eun Sook, the writer behind hit dramas ‘Secret Garden’ and ‘Descendants of the Sun’, is currently filming in Canada.  Starring Yook Sungjae of BTOB and Kim Go Eun from ‘Cheese in The Trap’ pictures surfaced of the stars filming in a bookstore.

screen-shot-2016-09-19-at-4-54-11-pm

The drama is about a “goblin” (Gong Yoo of Train to Busan), who needs a human bride in order to end his immortal life, and a grim reaper, who suffers from amnesia who end up living together. Sungjae’s role in the drama is Yoo Deokhwa, a grandson from a rich family, who is rebellious and always gets into trouble.

Be sure to look out for Goblin airing in December!

http://officiallykmusic.com/new-drama-dots-writer-begun-filming-canada/

• Like 7

Wookie what happened? you look skinny in that fan pics ...take of yourself hunnie so that we wouldn't be worried about your health... I hope he gets a time to relax a bit...while shooting Goblin... but he still looks handsome as always... and where's my other hunnie GY? been missing him... hope we'll get to some fanpics too by Oct... anyway looking forward to Goblin...and I hope this will be a successful drama ... glad that this is on a cable channel and it wouldn't get head to head with Legend of the Blue Sea..but I somehow want to see who will win in the ratings if they will compete ..is it DOTS writer or MLFTS writer ...kekekekeke .... I'll be watching both...

thank you for the updates guys and for your posts... Goblin Fighting!!!  23iur 60 + Super cute dog girl chat emoji gifs images are downloaded dog emoticons dog emoji

• Like 7

Hello! This is my first post on this thread. I'm a returning fan of Gong Yoo! :)

I am looking forward to watching this drama when it starts airing in December! 

I have to say though, I am a little apprehensive over the drama series. The Heirs was such a letdown for me (bad writing, and the only reason why I continued watching it is Kim Woo Bin; the ending was terrible too), but DOTS was well... nothing short of phenomenal! ^_^ So, I hope that the writer will do well with Goblin!

• Like 7