[Drama 2016-2017] Guardian: The Lonely and Great Goblin 도깨비

Go Seung Ji

4 hours ago, samzz said:

No, just in that area yesterday, before proceed to Subway shooting.

here the 4 sec video-apparently he was with fans giving them the authograph

http://www.weibo.com/p/23044404218b0b793ccdec722d05bc201bd8c0

SC from the video

@samzz    Thankssss a ton for that link:))))) would've watched atleast a hundred times by now!!!!

Never been in this much love with December!

• Like 6

4 hours ago, lkgy99 said:

Please do not quote images - mod

It looks like such a lovely sunny day. I feel like running lightly through the field and joining Gong Yoo. Does anyone know where they are currently shooting the drama?

Edited by LyraYoo
  • Like 5

Just now, hairuchii said:

It looks like such a lovely sunny day. I feel like running lightly through the field and joining Gong Yoo. Does anyone know where they are currently shooting the drama?

GY currently shooting Goblin in gwangju SK :)

137_0749-RAW-photomerge-panorama-gwangju

800px-Korea-Gwangju-Gochang_Dolmens_5346

gwangjumap.png

• Like 11

7 minutes ago, lkgy99 said:

GY currently shooting Goblin in gwangju SK :)

Thanks! :) I'm seriously curious over the cinematography of the drama now! I am beginning to imagine sparkling, shiny goblins (like them vampire kids in Twilight) running through the field, collapsing flat on their backs and staring up at the blue sky from amongst the green grass and white flowers. Lol. Especially with the title addition and pictures of their shooting locations like the above. :lol:

• Like 4

Just now, hairuchii said:

Thanks! :) I'm seriously curious over the cinematography of the drama now! I am beginning to imagine sparkling, shiny goblins (like them vampire kids in Twilight) running through the field, collapsing flat on their backs and staring up at the blue sky from amongst the green grass and white flowers. Lol. Especially with the title addition and pictures of their shooting locations like the above. :lol:

In My opinion Your vision is closer to the Japanese manga sight Which i very like it and Respect it 
hope Goblin can Deliver The same Feeling .

• Like 4

I had a conversation with a friend just yesterday about Kim Eun Sook's drama series. We discussed how the writer may often be taken over with an intention to write stories (or parts/arcs of stories) that are perhaps mainly for 'fan service'. For instance, in DOTS, the series should have ended right after the Uruk arc and would have been just right as a whole narrative on love that blossomed on foreign land against all adversity, but the series extended for a bit longer and the plot that came after Uruk felt a little contrived - the whole political set-up with the North Koreans did not even have room in the plot to develop properly. The plot with the North Koreans was just so that the characters could return to Seoul and that their relationship could develop further. As a narrative whole, it doesn't feel like a Chapter 2 that could really decide whether it wants to be a love story or a story charged with political tension. In Heirs, she even introduced a climax that ended in 1.5 episodes at the very end of the series (I don't even remember exactly what has happened now, but I recall having great distaste to what I watched).

I really can't help but be a bit nervous about Goblin :blink:, but somehow my trust in Gong Yoo doing a good job out of his role does help alleviate some of this apprehension.

@lkgy99 I tried to google the Japanese manga you mentioned - can't seem to identify the right one. "Sight", is it? Is that the full title?

• Like 4

Just now, lkgy99 said:

you dont know what Japanese manga mean its comics books Come from Japanese writers

look here manga

Oh no, sorry, I must have misunderstood you. I thought you were talking about a Japanese manga entitled "Sight". :sweatingbullets: Yes, I do know what Japanese manga is.

• Like 4

Thank you gals for all updates! Hope we'll hear some official news soon and will see some pics of better quality!^^

@i.am.bugz.funny @mitheone don't think that we should worry about him loosing weight. I know Wookie very well as long term fan. I know that when he starts filming schedule by the middle of drama he's really loosing some weight if the filming is tough. But also I know that he might look skinny even if he's not. And it seems same here, on close up fan pics it seems that it's just the angle. If you remember script reading pics, he was fine there and it's only 2 weeks passed between script reading and those fans pics. As well you can notice on pics where he wears vest, all is fine with his weigh.^^

He's more then fine here :wub:

@samzz regarding fan service, you know that he's not the best in it, especially when it comes to his street filmings and crowd craving for pics and signs. Of course he's polite to those ppl and try to give his attention, but he doesn't show that fan service which considered to be common in Korean ent. You know that when it comes to his fans coming on private set like during Hotel King or Bubblegum, he's always cheerful and friendly if the situation allows.

Idk if you have read translation of his interview for "Singles"...Reporter has asked him about his attitude to fans and his quite cold image on public. He said that he's not young anymore to be always joyful, overact and he's not idol. His fans know him and knows his schedules where they can meet and sometimes he can joke and have fun with them when the situation allows, but in some situations he must even run from them. He shared that even after 10 years of being active with fans in Asia he still feels himself awkward telling them that he loves them.

I know that his behavior is not common for kactors who want to have always growing fanbase, but I can definately understand him and not judging for being himself. At the end of the day he's human like all of us and not a robot or doll who's here to always smile and entertain his fans. ^^ 

@princess nour90 I'm sure that Gong Yoo has started filming almost right after script reading, just most likely they've filmed in private tvN's location together with others and only now he's filming in open air place, while others had already some public filmings. ^^ But I'm so eager to know if they're still going to film overseas. If it will be in BANFF (Canada) we might not get Fancam pics from there like for example "The Legend of a blue sea" who're also filming overseas but in overcrowded places where both locals and foreigners can snap them.:(

@lkgy99 thanks for sharing Wookie's shirtless pic. It makes my heart flatters. I wonder if KES will give us as much shirtless leads as she did in DOTS :phew:

• Like 12

@princess nour90 You think that they'll go there for a long period? I thought they'll film some scenes there like in was with Heirs in USA and usually it takes few days. It should be so expensive to film in such a place like BANFF, plus rider for all team. Hope that nothing has changed in their plans even if Wookie won't go there, Gong Yoo only (or with KGE), I wish them to film there to bring this project more value and publicity. 

• Like 7