[Drama 2016-2017] Guardian: The Lonely and Great Goblin 도깨비

Go Seung Ji

1 hour ago, vynenitsuga said:

right!!!!! I think it become habit, I strangely open my notebook to go to forums than work. hahahahaha. where I get this habit??? lol

me too... i keep checking the thread out of habit.

and i especially love your signature, yes... along with i have to accept that there is always be a time when KS back being a lonely guardian, all alone by him self. i have to accept that the drama is end and that 2 is the hardest part.

i keep feel bitter and gloomy for no reason.

• Like 12

It has been raining the whole night where I am and Goblin OST is playing non-stop in my head !
It has been a very very long time since I feel emotionally attached to a kdrama.
I cannot snap out of the melancholic mood !!!

GY, GKE, LDW can cry so convincing. It was just so heart-wrenching watching them cry !
Poor lonely and great Globlin ! 

Even though I read the spoilers, I still :dissapointed_relieved: while watching 15/16.
The ending was perfect. If Goblin and JET were to die and re-incarnate as humans and live happily ever after, it would not fit the overtone of the drama as well. The drama explores : God's plan&grace, human's will & strength, human's choices...

This is such a good quality drama and I am glad they received good ratings.  

{The ending was a teeny bit rush as I felt the thread about female GR, the young boy were closed up too hastily. The GR-Sunny re-incarnated couple meeting on a set and at the motel was kind of weird for me. Just a few small bits of nitpicking.
Now, I need to give my real life some priority}

Thanks to all live recappers and various posts on cultural background which helped enormously to understand part of the plots. Take care everyone !

• Like 15

I have thoroughly enjoyed this drama. Although I felt the last two episodes were a bit slow but I still enjoy the way things are wrapped up and tied and they still packed some punch for me at certain scenes. This drama will have a special place in my heart, but I do have to say I am ready to move on. Because I was quite satisfied with the ending? Yeah, I really don't mind the ending. I thought it was nice for them to meet again that way. Question though, if JET has her memories intact, she could just go and find KS at the old house, couldn't she? Maybe just to show the parallel scene where a dandelion is blown and she said "Found you". I'd really like to see aged DH btw, taking the role as KS's uncle/grandpa now?

At first view, I was having a quibble on how could JET reincarnated self be in Canada wearing a Korean school uniform. Was she able to go through a portal door now? etc.etc... But then on second watch I caught on that the butler did warn KS to avoid some areas because there were children from Korean traveling and it could be noisy. Yeah, I blame the translation. They could have used "students" instead of "children" coz in my mind, I thought of little children, not high-schoolers.

• Like 14

Yoo Inna from wrap up party

@CamelKnight  Here is another lucky person next to her.

Btw the Kim siblings showed up in gray, Grim and Eun-tak in black. Did they color code their clothes to show which factions they belonged in or what?:D

Edited by selenette
  • Like 18

"Goblin" ends, Lee Dong-wook and Yoo In-na's kiss

C200XmaUAAIt9EO.jpg

Many are disappointed that "Goblin" is over.

The drama ended on the 21st and Lee Dong-wook made a speech saying, "Thank you for love far more than what I expected.

The viewers claim the kiss scene was the best so far.

The kiss between the Death Angel (Lee Dong-wook) and Sunny (Yoo In-na) was just as good as Ji Eun-tak (Kim Go-eun-I) and Kim Sin (Gong Yoo).

Despite the cold, Lee Dong-wook and Yoo In-na had to act out a sad scene.

http://www.hancinema.net/goblin-ends-lee-dong-wook-and-yoo-in-na-s-kiss-102623.html

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The first and the last Goblin's wife. :wub:

C20zUIfUUAA-Vxw.jpg

C2vClGzUAAARIJE.jpg

• Like 24

Flaw in 'Goblin'?

1.png

2.jpg

(Hand under the fridge)

-

Pann: Critical mistake of Goblin

1. [+107, -0] Ugh, what a clumsy goblin.

2. [+89, -0] How did I make that kind of a mistake, so unfortunate.

3. [+76, -0] How did I make that kind of a mistake... I'll never know...

4. [+33, -0] It's my first time of seeing a hand sticking out while using telekinesis!! I'm serious!!

5. [+26, -0] Meanwhile, Gong Yoo's handsome face makes me smile and it's all good.

6. [+12, -0] This too ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I found it when watching the episode today. Do you see the hand?

3.png

• Like 19

12 minutes ago, janeeta said:

I really hope there is a version with subs. I REALLY want the Goblin DVD but can't justify spending money on something I wont be able to understand or navigate.

I will keeping my eyes on one of the company in Singapore, it normally sell the dramas and movies, and it will be with Eng Sub and or with Chinese Sub (and sometimes with Chinese Dub too!). I will let you know once I saw it, I think you can order it online as well. I will update here or PM you once it available.

• Like 9

6 hours ago, xxyy said:

2. How does KGE and YSJ address GY and LDW? Oppa? if YSJ were to address them samchun i'd be really happy :wub:. He is at the age that he could actually address them. 

I'll answer your number 2 question. Sorry if someone already replied. This thread is moving faster than the Train to Busan...lol

How does KGE and YSJ address GY and LDW? 

Ans: KGE addressed both of them as Oppa. As per seen on Bts. Also guys like being called Oppa instead of Ahjusshi (Mister). YSJ called them Hyung (brother) since they get close during filming. And he can only call them that if they both give him permission. Or else he will have to add "sshi" or "sunbaenim" as a sign of respect since they are older and have more experience in the industry than him. 

@oktatwork LOL...I so wanna go all out in describing their kiss scenes but I'm holding myself back. In case there are young gals here...*cough teens cough*. But if you wanna spazz, go to *aidsincera* IG. She's my fav! 

@valski Thanks for the mention, chingu! I've met you on other threads before. Hope to see you again and spazz on another drama thread. These days I'm so deep in GongEun shipper paradise...lol. 

• Like 18

2 minutes ago, sooyoungdaebak said:

Ans: KGE addressed both of them as Oppa. As per seen on Bts. Also guys like being called Oppa instead of Ahjusshi (Mister). YSJ called them Hyung (brother) since they get close during filming. And he can only call them that if they both give him permission. Or else he will have to add "sshi" or "sunbaenim" as a sign of respect since they are older and have more experience in the industry than him.

hhahahah yes right?? faster than train to busan!!!thanks gurll!! :heart: nope no one has answered me yet!!!! I've been listening carefully on the bts, couldn't really anything but i m glad that she calls him that!! i wanted YSJ to call them ajusshii hahahahaa!! but i m happy with hyung too!! 

• Like 11