[Drama 2016-2017] Guardian: The Lonely and Great Goblin 도깨비

Go Seung Ji

@ucylucyI saw the lips! I saw it! Why you have to post the picture? Now, I can't concentrate at work because of it.....the lips just too cute to ignore. Thanks my dear for give me a good kick in the morning (I saw it right after I woke up hahahaha) :wub:

2 more days...I better get my Kleenex ready (snort).

• Like 4

do you guys remember Tomorrow's Cantable Shim Eun-kyung & Joo Won. they were in love in the drama but all we saw was a small kiss and that was Shim Eun-kyung's first kiss in both drama land & real life. She's 22 yrs old now she was 19 when they were shooting & her ma was with her all the time.  but here situation is different 

• Like 5

10 hours ago, rrmski said:

You know, yesterday I was talking with a friend of mine about the memories issue and I said I'm worried about it. She dissed all the memories they share from episodes 1-12 and told me, "What memories do they have? Maybe Canada memories but even that wasn't all that great". Of course, I was really pissed off. It took me some time to cool off. But after thinking about it, I told myself: "Why do care I about other people opinions when I can't change it anyway? I love the drama, that's all I care about."

- A message from Kim Shin to us -

I'm not comfortable to see all the negative posts here.

I would like to ask you not to criticize this drama/cast needlessly.

I thank you for your cooperation. 

So adorable... I love the gifs. LOL!

Yes, GY is sure adorable in those gits. Now what I care about the most is the show fast forward to ET when she is 29 in the last 1 or 2 episodes and give us some lovey dovey scenes and deep kisses of uri KS ET couple. I assume age is no longer an issue when she is 29 right ? 

If WY/GR or another GR is going to look for ET when she is 29 yo, I wonder how KS is going to save her if he has lost his immortality/power ?

• Like 8

Hello everyone

Does anybody happen to know the coat brand that ET was wearing in the scene she kissed KS in the "small, confined" photo boot? 

I find it interesting that I fell in love with all of her clothing style in CITT and now Goblin.

Thank you very much in advanced 

• Like 1

Omg, the people who,post in here are so funny, wanting the kiss scenes.  I'll be very surprised if that happens, cuz their love is very pure and innocent, so cute! Their hugs and pecks say so much more! Just saying! Don't hold your breath, please! Lol

• Like 8

8 minutes ago, seasonsoftheheart32 said:

On a random note, I saw pictures by the filming crew of GY and YIN shooting in the Canadian restaurant (actually in Paju). As a tech idiot, I have no idea how to get the pictures here. Has anyone seen those pictures on ins as well? Help a girl out here~

Hai..

You can see my post a few days ago, here 

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, seasonsoftheheart32 said:

On a random note, I saw pictures by the filming crew of GY and YIN shooting in the Canadian restaurant (actually in Paju). As a tech idiot, I have no idea how to get the pictures here. Has anyone seen those pictures on ins as well? Help a girl out here~

@seasonsoftheheart32  Hello there, we meet again! 

Try to upload the pics to postimage.org . I find it very user friendly.

Here is a manhwa-styled fanart of Above!Deok-hwa, Kim Shin, and Wang Yeo.

• Like 11

33 minutes ago, LanA said:

Hello everyone

Does anybody happen to know the coat brand that ET was wearing in the scene she kissed KS in the "small, confined" photo boot? 

I find it interesting that I fell in love with all of her clothing style in CITT and now Goblin.

CLAUDIE PIERLOT Half Coat ₩2,999,000 

TzTTP7v.jpg

cr to kdrama_fashion

• Like 12

Don't know what occasion is this but GD wearing the Queen's ring :astonished:

And the Kaokaotalk's emoticons are so cute!  Have to purchase to add them though..they seem to have it internationally coz I can see them on mine.

• Like 17

42 minutes ago, LanA said:

Hello everyone

It's from Claudie Pierlot, a French brand.

http://fr.claudiepierlot.com/fr/categories/manteaux-et-blousons-1/fabian/91F1H16.html?dwvar_91F1H16_color=32#start=15

1900 euros... Ouch!

• Like 3

47 minutes ago, xxyy said:

immortals...

guess what i stumble upon.. this couple !!!! hilarious....they remake some (most) of the amazing scene from the 

Woah thank you for the find,i found their feeds hilariouus LOL thank you!

are they dating for real? Looks like a cool couple xD i wish i can make up scenes with my hubby,but nope thats not gonna happen :sweatingbullets: 

Edited by LyraYoo
please do not quote images ^^
  • Like 4