[Drama 2016-2017] Guardian: The Lonely and Great Goblin 도깨비

Go Seung Ji

So many emotional hugs scene but still no kiss :tears:

Atleast sweet lil kiss to comfort her :w00t: or peck lol 

8 minutes ago, rrmski said:

This scene is my favorite! Love their expressions here! :wub: How many time they had to change clothes? I must find a boyfriend just like him :)

Reveal hidden contents

MigUqG5.jpg QMXj9Xt.jpg

OLfsESI.jpg Etg3pcW.jpg

Yup and who will come to us in a second when we call them :wub:

• Like 9

1 minute ago, deara said:

So many emotional hugs scene but still no kiss :tears:

Atleast sweet lil kiss to comfort her :w00t: or peck lol 

I was expecting the hugging scene even just a peck on the lips ...since ET raise her head and KS bow his.. Ha hahahah maybe the writer will put it at the last part

• Like 10

No wonder Friday and saturday became my favourite day for now.. because every episode make me curious and more interesting.. :wub::w00t:

and everything about this drama is so damn good.. :blush:

but only 5 episode left... Arghh I'm not ready enough :dissapointed_relieved::confounded:

• Like 7

57 minutes ago, Visually-wandering said:

What made Goblin stay for a long time in my heart:

It's all about KIM family

• Kim Shin
  • Kim Sun
  • Eddy Kim
  • Sam Kim
  • I just read someone post new ost by Roy Kim

Ow! Don't forget uri Grim Reaper also KIM Woo Bin.

Hahaha! so this kinda family project :sweatingbullets:

• Like 3

I believe writer so much before this...:heart:

please...please I hope not amnesia scene to settle everything..its too basic k drama and I dont want follow this rule again...I can accpt lack of kiss but please not amnesia scene...

I just hope they together fight that xxx villain.

p/s By the way GY look so thin this episode..please eat more chocolate..The face GY show it ...Please Take Care your health.

• Like 6

@crazyoverkdrama @pnaysurfer84 woah mianhe you quoted my original post before I realized I typed Roy Kim as Bobby Kim. And there's one more, you've mention Secretary KIM too @pnaysurfer84. Whole big family of KIM. 

@deara if we can put Kim GoEun amd uri writernim Kim Eunsuk, it will sounds like a family project. 

• Like 8

1 hour ago, ShinRaeMi said:

I haven't seen him together with the leads in a group poster, I only saw a solo poster of him. Oh well, maybe I missed that.

But still, Sungjae is a lead here. Even Dramabeans counts him as a main cast. Main cast = lead role. Supporting cast = supporting role. That's how they view it in Korea. You even said that he is a third lead here. So it means, it's a leading role.

I honestly don't care if KDY's role is a lead or not. Since Sungjae's role is different. I just feel it is more significant in the story and has a more impact. Especially with his position in the promotional stills. He's placed in the center. Sometimes, those are clues, you know.

I also think he's a lead, why (a drama don't only has 2 leads, lol)

1. He is in the main poster

2. He was at press com

3. His role is detailed in Goblin's official website together with others

http://program.tving.com/tvn/dokebi/11/Contents/Html?h_seq=5

4. If you speak about airtime, as a whole DH have more airtime than Sunny (in all the ep from the beginning until now)

5. His role isn't main lead's best friend, obvious is something more

• Like 9

Grim Reaper is so gonna break down after he remembers his past. Please don't let him break down and run away. ):

Also, omygod so that bad guy is the second missing soul!! It wasn't ET mom! Is he scheming something towards ET because she's the Goblin's wife?! URGH. Omygod i can't wait for 12.

Edited by bubblegumpops
  • Like 4

okay so I had a 3 hour class this morning so I couldn't see ep 11 till now and holyyyyyy the last 4 minutes and preview got me like...uhm......

This actor guy pissed me of in DOTS and now he is pissing me off with his new role 
(get this the general guy in DOTS is now the Eunch)

and he came after our Wang Yeo again, like fam go to hell why u coming back and giving 4 people a hard time!!!

Ik this is all a drama and story but still.  Kim Run Seok writes stories so well that drag me more than they should into the drama.  And Omg even director's cinematography improved so much.  It was beautiful to begin with but its just so amazing rn.

Guys I need help I can't stop thinking about this drama all day everyday :w00t:

• Like 5

Finished the raws ... later will be subs (which are out on [illegal website] at least)

I think the relationship between GR and KS will shake, but as their starting point is different there will be a stronger bond.

In the past the young king was taken care off by the eunuch, who worked the king from toddler on and played his mind-games quite successful.
he was the only "family" the young king knew and was in that matter the only source he trusted ... he was the wrong person to trust, but still

Now the GR formed a friendship free of past and other interferences with KS, even thought KS remembers everything he KNOWS that GR does not remember and even thought he guesses that GR was a source of sin in his past he does not hold it against him 
They even trust each other and consul each other.
To split them now will be much much harder, but the point is also, when GR remembers, he will also remember how he felt after the Kim-siblings death and how he was alone and could not trust the eunuch and what he did wrong ... so he will know not to listen to him, but he will remember that he did a lot of wrong against KS and that will shake him ...

Edited by jeijei
Illegal website
  • Like 8

Official MV for OST Part 10 Urban Zapaka's "Wish" for those who can't watch it on Naver

Edit: tvN YT video deleted. Re-post with twitter video. I guess tvN jumped the gun too early in releasing the MV when Part 10 OST is supposed to be release tomorrow on 1/8

Edited by ucylucy
deleted video
  • Like 9

4 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

As for DW: it is clear that he is God. Notice that from the start, he is the only one who considers GR and KS as uncles. This underlines that he was feeling close to them, as if they belong to his family. GR and Goblin are close to God, since both are immortals. Morever, in the intro just before DW's character is shown, the viewer sees a candle and the light has just gone off. I had mentioned previously that candle often symbolises life and time and when the light goes out, it means, the person has just died. So it is clear that God is the one who determines the life time, he is the ruler of peoples' life. When the lady in red met our Goblin at the end of the episode 8 and told him the harsh truth, she was actually angry after she left the shop. It was clear that she was acting on the order of someone else. Since DH is god, he couldn't deliver the message himself. Besides, he wanted to push Goblin to confess his feelings towards ET because the latter seems to avoid it. IF he kept ET by his side without letting her know that he loved her and he recognised her as his bride, he would have kept living as Goblin and that's not what God wants. KS would have kept being a goblin and waited until 80 years have passed so that he could die with her. However, this would have been unnatural because ET would have grown old and KS would have looked the same. 

Brilliant post all in all. Loved this explanation.

• Like 10

33 minutes ago, itzibitzispider said:

Finished the raws ... later will be subs (which are out on dramafire at least)

I think the relationship between GR and KS will shake, but as their starting point is different there will be a stronger bond.

In the past the young king was taken care off by the eunuch, who worked the king from toddler on and played his mind-games quite successful.
he was the only "family" the young king knew and was in that matter the only source he trusted ... he was the wrong person to trust, but still

Now the GR formed a friendship free of past and other interferences with KS, even thought KS remembers everything he KNOWS that GR does not remember and even thought he guesses that GR was a source of sin in his past he does not hold it against him 
They even trust each other and consul each other.
To split them now will be much much harder, but the point is also, when GR remembers, he will also remember how he felt after the Kim-siblings death and how he was alone and could not trust the eunuch and what he did wrong ... so he will know not to listen to him, but he will remember that he did a lot of wrong against KS and that will shake him ...

I believe they will resolve this faster than we think they will. Their relationship is different from the past and he knows how Kim Shin felt and what he thinks. Yeo just need to tell Kim Shin how sorry he is and how he regretted the decision he made. I'm sure KS will understand him. After that, they need to team up again and save ET in much more dangerous accidents that will come. They need to patch things up as quickly as they can. Without GR, KS won't know when and how will ET will die.

• Like 8

I just saw a subs of the preview of the next episode, the part where the GR eyes are full of tears, he is saying to sunny 2 simple words, "forget me", and she really will as he is the GR and that is one of the saddest scenes I have ever scene in a romance. That means she will not remember a single thing about him at all and all their happy memories will be erased from her memory. It also means he sacrificed for her, he will take all the burdens of their memories for the rest of his long life while she can be happy without him. I feel so heartbroken. Even if the writer wants a sad ending for Wang sun, this is really heartbreaking.

• Like 11