[Drama 2016-2017] Guardian: The Lonely and Great Goblin 도깨비

Go Seung Ji

3 minutes ago, Chi Le said:

as soon as et standing at the stair with that guy, we all know shes asking for trouble

Yup. I smacked my forehead and sighed.....

Quickest way to die. To be alone with an unknown man while you list his sins. And you had to be alone at a great height. A nudge and oops - annyeong!

• Like 16

2 minutes ago, jellybellymonster said:

WE NEED THE RAW NOW!

Oh damn! The last scene was ultra scary - music, makeup, specially the way he walked ever so slowly towards ET and tell her she's the Goblin's Bride. The only time my stream didn't lag today. I can't get over how it sent chills up my spine. WHOA.

WHOA.

Another whoa. DH seems not human. Hmm.

And he appeared to have learned the ways of the new world... I thought he extended his hand for a hand shake!!! Did it seem like that to you? 

When they showed the white robe I was cheering thinking the old King (one before WY) had come to help out the couples! Wasn't expecting this twist! Also can we give a hug to chairman's secretary! The doubts we had!!! :sweatingbullets:

• Like 13

7 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

The writer keeps surprising me. I knew that the secretary Kim wasn't an reincarnation of that evil minister because they are supposed to keep their real name with the reincarnation, like for example Kim Sun. Her name didn't change at all.

However, I was surprised to see the reappearance of the evil minister as evil spirit/ghost!! I hadn't seen it coming, especially when we only met "good ghosts". We were definitely misled: ghosts were shown as if they had some unfinished business but in a good way: the halmoni, and the students. But the presence of the evil minister proves us wrong. There are bad ghosts too. ET seems to be a little naive, when she tries to help ghosts. The last incident illustrates that she is underestimating the situation. This time, the ghost was a good one, however she had been killed. She endangered ET's life. I am wondering why she wanted to achieve with ET. Arrest the killer or make him repent? No, she should have asked ET to go to the police. Anyway, this example was foreshadowing the next event: the meeting between ET and a bad ghost.

I like the idea very much, because it seems that KS' fate is somehow linked to the evil minister's fate as well. The moment KS turned into a goblin, the evil minister was killed and his sudden death made him so upset. He resented KS even more than before KS' death. So he waited for the appearance of the goblin's bride in order to hurt KS. That's his unfinished business. Imagine, KS got to live as a god, while he had to remain as a ghost, totally powerless compared to KS. 

Totally unexpected. Good analysis, dear chingu! I think the evil eunuch will serve as a variable or a tool in order to hurt KS. Seems like evil eunuch here knows how the modern world works, he definitely knows too KS's feelings for ET. Thus, making use of this feelings to hurt him and eventually kill him (not physically but rather emotionally and mentally). Ahh your idea is swaag

PS. How the f did the evil eunich did his eyeliner? Gotta ask him to teach me his wayss

• Like 13

I love it! 
We are going to have great intense discussions about this evil eunuch now. How did he escape the grim reaper or was he even rejected as a candidate for a grim reaper due to his innumerable sins. 

The 'where there is good, there will be evil' - the balance of yin and yang. 

Bring it on!  - Goblin Immortals, Guardians! 

• Like 22

2 minutes ago, staygold said:

And he appeared to have learned the ways of the new world... I thought he extended his hand for a hand shake!!! Did it seem like that to you? 

When they showed the white robe I was cheering thinking the old King (one before WY) had come to help out the couples! Wasn't expecting this twist! Also can we give a hug to chairman's secretary! The doubts we had!!! :sweatingbullets:

From the moment the secretary first appearing we all be like "omo the villain is that guy" or "that guy is the evil eunuch"!! But now the evil eunuch is THERE in the 2016 timeline not in Goryeo timeline, but bad news is, our enemy was not a human, but a zombie/vampire/ghost/whatevercreatureitis. Will he seeking for revenge? x=x I was not expecting for a horror drama today xD xD

• Like 16