[Drama 2016-2017] Guardian: The Lonely and Great Goblin 도깨비

Go Seung Ji

What a cute ep10 BTS!!! its such a shame that Kim Go Eun is in a relationship right now; maybe that is why i find her feeling awkward whenever Gong Yoo teases her or does something like giving hot packs...i think that's the reason why she deliberately give it to dong wook afterwards....i came to realize this basically bec ive seen Gong Yoo's past bts from his latest movie The Age of Shadows wherein GY likes to tease and being superrrr friendly to his female co-stars (in this case its actress Han Ji Min) and gives hot pack to her too....maybe KGE doesn't want to spark controversy of her being chummy to GY that might affect her relationship to (a more senior actor than GY) actor Shin Ha Kyun....probably that's the reason too why i can't find much bts videos of GY and KGE together...Anyways, KGE and her bf is not married yet so there is still a chance for GY and KGE to be together IRL eventually #wishfulthinking :-)

• Like 22

36 minutes ago, selenette said:

@aurelly  I'm so sorry to bother you, but I can't see the video. It's blocked in my country.

EDIT: Thanks for the cute gifs!

really? it plays perfectly well on my computer..

@packmule3 will look forward to it. thanks! *wink

@aurelly thanks for the video link, gifs, and new stills!! Camera PPL spotted. 

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, ogrenji said:

Anyone can translate what happens when gong yoo giving a hotpack ( i think ) and then go eun give it to dong wook ? Then gong yoo smirk/laughing to himself x) Makes me curious xD 

Oh sorry it has been translated when i just asking xD so fast

The scene so funnyyy, i think gong yoo just playing with go eun cause he knows go eun would shy away when he give something maybe cause go eun think him more like a sunbae xD didnt expect she'll give it to dong wook though xD go eun seemed more comfortable around dw xD

I guess it might be deep down eun tak wants more to be with Gr like previous NG scene when un tak ask for a movie date xD #justkidding

• Like 7

17 minutes ago, uglypearl said:

Shin visits EunTak in her school... It's her graduation day.

Shin gives her flowers and they take pictures of each other.

In my mind... "PPL Canon" :sweatingbullets:

*SaveMyWallet.SaveMyCC :sweatingbullets:

@gutibear Digicam PPL is killing me, i want to buy, but the price :sweatingbullets: ... ohlalaaaa. I wish Kim Shin punish me with one gold bar. 

• Like 5

Thank. God. It's. Friday!

Goblin is another reason why Friday rocks.:smile:

I cannot wait to see LDW! (Forgive me father for fangirling too much again).:innocent:

It's just that him in sageuk costumes is a heart stopping scene! (I really, really mean it) It is a must see! Episode 11 is a must see.:blush:

Spoiler

C1X6NpLUkAAmN_w.jpg

• Like 11

Cute bts!!!! I just wonder what the translation of their convo is when KGE gave the hotpack to LDW. Lol. Seems like GY is fond of KGE, ah? Hope we'll get to see more bts of them together :)

And the new stills!!! Omo, my heart. Everytime I see KS and ET like this, I can't help but think "Ah these two. They look so chummy while here I am getting old and still single." LOOL

And to all those brides/immortals/chingus who posts goodies and analyses... thank you! My heart goes to all of you. You guys make the whole thread more meaningful and enjoyable to read. :wub:

• Like 14

16 minutes ago, hallee said:

What a cute ep10 BTS!!! its such a shame that Kim Go Eun is in a relationship right now; maybe that is why i find her feeling awkward whenever Gong Yoo teases her or does something like giving hot packs...i think that's the reason why she deliberately give it to dong wook afterwards....i came to realize this basically bec ive seen Gong Yoo's past bts from his latest movie The Age of Shadows wherein GY likes to tease and being superrrr friendly to his femele co-stars (in this case its actress Han Ji Min) and gives hot pack to her too....maybe KGE doesn't want to spark controversy of her being chummy to GY that might affect her relationship to (a more senior actor than GY) actor Shin Ha Kyun....probably that's the reason too why i can't find much videos bts of GY and KGE together...Anyways, KGE and her bf is not married yet so there is still a chance for GY and KGE to be together IRL eventually #wishfulthinking :-)

Yes, GY always playful and teases his lead actresses strating from Yoon Eun hye, gong hyo jin, lee min Jung, Jung yumi , finally han ji min but with KGE is so different coz KGE boyfriend is GY friend they appeared in CF together and in another event together so it's not comfortable for them to play around they don't want to start scandal 

• Like 14

25 minutes ago, hallee said:

What a cute ep10 BTS!!! its such a shame that Kim Go Eun is in a relationship right now; maybe that is why i find her feeling awkward whenever Gong Yoo teases her or does something like giving hot packs...i think that's the reason why she deliberately give it to dong wook afterwards....i came to realize this basically bec ive seen Gong Yoo's past bts from his latest movie The Age of Shadows wherein GY likes to tease and being superrrr friendly to his femele co-stars (in this case its actress Han Ji Min) and gives hot pack to her too....maybe KGE doesn't want to spark controversy of her being chummy to GY that might affect her relationship to (a more senior actor than GY) actor Shin Ha Kyun....probably that's the reason too why i can't find much videos bts of GY and KGE together...Anyways, KGE and her bf is not married yet so there is still a chance for GY and KGE to be together IRL eventually #wishfulthinking :-)

Oennie... You read my mind. And sometimes I think GY face similar to SHK :sweatingbullets:

Spoiler

Shin-Ha-Kyun.jpg

• Like 6

GY, KGE, and LDW's dynamic is so cute! We've already seen it from the press conference before (the fist bumps!) and it's so nice to see that they've gotten a whole lot closer now. KGE and LDW being close and openly affectionate... and then there's GY who is like his character himself. Haha

• Like 11