[Drama 2017] The Liar and His Lover, 그녀는 거짓말을 너무 사랑해 - Lee Hyun Woo, Joy

Chi Le

2 hours ago, Urnaa said:

@joanojousama aww. what a cute post. Wonder if these puppies have feelings for each other. They are definitely being careful since drama ended. 

So basically Hyun Woo hugged Joy after mini concert ended means basically other boys acknowledged that Joy is for Hyun Woo like the drama right? my delulu mind.

I think its HIGHLY suspicious Hyunwoo is so quiet -- most drama leads tend to be all praises about their partners (like Park Bo Young and Park Hyunsik) but its odd that only Seowon has been openly gushing about Joy (I counted at least 4 articles now about Seowon talking about Joy). Heck, even Sungjoo has an article talking about Joy. And yes, even Hong Seoyoung! 

What I find odd too is how none of the male cast posted solo selfies with Joy during the wrap up party. And if you study the pictures, it looks like everyone was randomly sitting somewhere else! Its funny though how Lee Hyunwoo and even Chanyoung had selfies with the child actress playing Joy but none with Joy. The only reason why Joy and Seowon had a lot of pictures is because they arrived at the same time and had to pose before the press before going inside. 

Sigh. I think Hyunwoo developed feelings for Joy for real. Not sure about Joy but its more obvious on Hyunwoo's side though. 

Btw! I was able to finally get a picture of Joy with Hyunwoo although its a group picture! And look at his hand!!!! Kyaaaaaah! :heart:

And Hyunwoo hiding behind Joy! I must admit its funny how Chanyoung, I mean, Lee Seowon is always with them!

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does anyone know whether the vlive mini concert is subbed yet? If so, where to find?

I'm still not writing up my thoughts on ep.16 because I am purposely procrastinating just so I can linger a little longer with the show... :rolleyes:

I haven't been watching any Liar videos or episodes, but I can't just bring myself to start another drama ;-; Ruler first two episodes aired already but I can't start it yet :bawling: The withdrawal symptom for this drama is real... I've just been watching any drama with Lee Hyun Woo with it, ehehe.... Moorim School, Scholar Who Walks the Night.... Northern Limit Line (sad movie by the way..), Secretly Greatly, Con Artists... Just anything with Lee Hyun Woo :sweatingbullets: More like LHW withdrawal symptom?

@ferily the OST is so good, isn't it? Crude Play's I'm OK is still on repeat in my playlist. the only gripe i have would be there are too few Crude Play songs in the OST and there's no song from Lee Hyun Woo. :( i would have been thrilled if they included his version of I'm Ok

anyway, it's been so long since i've posted here. i was only able to catch up this weekend, pathetic i know :(. i find the ending really satisfying. it managed to tie up all the loose ends realistically. i'm just sad to see this show end. what baffles me the most is why it never did get higher ratings. it's a very well written, well acted show. oh well, what's done is done. on to my thoughts:

chan young - i knew you would never let me down! yey! i've said it before, but i'll say it again, i love chan young as a second lead. i'm glad that he got over his issues and insecurity. i think his character is one of the ones that had grew the most throughout the drama. i really liked that he never did confess to so rim. both of them knew of his feelings, heck, he was about to confess, but in the end did not do so because he respected so rim's wishes. he continued to play the role of so rim's oppa/confidant/producer because that's what she wanted. i had this feeling that he still wasn't over her when the drama ended, but he's getting there. i also agree with jin hyuk that he is the producer that mush & co needs. he may have started to want to produce mush & co because of so rim, but once he got to know gyu sun and jinwoo, he ended up caring about them as well. he wanted what was best for the band and not just so rim. 

yoo na- who else loved the smackdown she gave ceo yoo? LOL. quoting her, "If you really want us, treat us like real singers and not as females." Yoo Na for the win! i may have disliked her for most part of the show, but this put her back in my good graces. LOL... i feel like she genuinely does love jin hyuk, evidenced by her asking him to take her with him to his new indie label. it was an open ending for them, but i do hope they were able to work thing out.

jinwoo - my heart broke for him when he was crying over his unrequited love for so rim. i also found it so hilarious that he could not hold his liquor just like han gyul

soo yeon and shi hyun - i so love this pair! can we have a prequel with their love story?

OTP - i love love love han gyul and so rim together. while i loved chan young as a second lead, i would never have wanted him to have a chance with so rim. han gyul and so rim belong together. what i liked most about their relationship is that they were able to grow as individuals and as a couple. their being a couple, helped them grow to as individuals. i see the two of them as two pieces of a puzzle that complete each other.

i will really, really miss this show. 

5 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

Wow, is that like the most commented episode ever? 

The beanies just love Liar! Love how there's so much love for the drama on Dramabeans :) I don't think it's the most commented episode but I saw a comment say that Goblin final episode didn't reach 1k. Moonlight was similar to this drama...

1 hour ago, Urnaa said:

1,152+ comments on dramabeans and counting... 

wow! for a drama that got low ratings, this one is getting a lot of love. still really disappointed it did not break even 2%. :( i guess the love is coming from international viewers and not from local ones.

Glad to see a lot of people love this drama and still talk about it on Dramabeans.

Does anyone know what K-Netizens think about Hyun Woo's acting on this drama? 

it's kinda weird. A lot of people talk about Seo Won and now he even confirmed for new drama ( happy for him ^ ^ )

but nothing about Hyun Woo T_T (even the latest BTS when Hyun Woo talked , there was no sub)

In wrap up party, it seemed like Hyun Woo avoid taking picture with Joy.Don't you think so?

9 hours ago, Qwan said:

Glad to see a lot of people love this drama and still talk about it on Dramabeans.

Does anyone know what K-Netizens think about Hyun Woo's acting on this drama? 

it's kinda weird. A lot of people talk about Seo Won and now he even confirmed for new drama ( happy for him ^ ^ )

but nothing about Hyun Woo T_T (even the latest BTS when Hyun Woo talked , there was no sub)

In wrap up party, it seemed like Hyun Woo avoid taking picture with Joy.Don't you think so?

For me star of the show is Lee Hyun Woo. I actually think LHW carried this drama well leading his juniors. Too many project in short time frame isnt that good too. Making actor feels cheap and previous romance looks unworthy. My fav actor Jo In Sung said he always gave 6 months for veiwers to forget previous romance and move on. I think this is smart. 

Lee Hyun Woo is definitely avoiding to take pictures with Joy and that is maybe to keep Joy's image. 

• MadraRua changed the title to [Drama 2017] The Liar and His Lover - Lee Hyun Woo, Joy

Archived